Laura's Rules for the Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
319 Followers

"Here it comes..." My dad moaned after a relatively short period of time.

"Oh god it's happening, its filling me up!" Alyssa exclaimed as my dad came inside her.

"It itches when it dries." Caitlin said, scratching her now cum stained pussy.

"It feels squishy inside." Alyssa said from on top my dad.

"It hurts going in." Georgia said.

"But it feels real good once you get used to it." Laura added still on the floor, smiling.

"I guess I'll go next and give it a try." Georgia said.

"I can't, I'm sore." My dad said as Alyssa's pussy let go of his cock.

"That isn't very fair to the rest of us." Georgia said as she climbed on top of my dad. "Come on, do to me what you did to Laura" She added as she rubbed her wet vagina against my dad's overly sexed cock.

I saw my dad's cock twitch.

"You want me to make you cum? Is that it?" My dad demanded of Georgia, opening his eyes and looking at her lustfully. His reaction slightly scared me, I hadn't seen him like that before.

"I want to feel what Laura felt." Georgia answered.

"Let go of my arms and I will give you what you're asking for." My dad said.

"Go ahead." Laura responded.

Everyone let go, and he grabbed Georgia by the waist and rolled over on top of her.

"So you want to feel me cum inside you, do you?" He asked as he ground his pelvis into her.

"Yes please." Georgia panted, audibly becoming more aroused.

"And you want my dick to make you cum? My dick stained with the blood from your friends virginity?" He added.

"Yes." she panted.

"Your wish is granted." My dad said.

He moved his hips backward, then sighed as he slowly slid his hips forward. Georgia grabbed the couch cushion, and I realized my dad had just slid his cock inside her vagina. He held on to her waist as he slowly worked his penis in and out of her virgin hole. Georgia started breathing heavy, and the breaths started becoming moans. He moved his hands off her waist and onto her shoulders, pressing down as he thrust up, and rapidly increasing his pace. She tensed up, and her moans got loud and drawn out. Then my dad's butt clinched, and his motions became less regular as he grunted. Then he relaxed.

"You like my cum inside you?" He asked Georgia.

"God that felt good." Georgia said.

"Who's next?" He asked.

"I'm next." Violet said.

He reached over and grabbed her, flipping her over the arm off the couch so her butt was in the air. He spread her legs apart with one hand, then started rubbing her pussy with it.

"So you want me to fuck you too, Violet?" He said as he rubbed her pussy. "I remember when you first came over here dragging that oversized purple bear. Now you do this? I'll give you something to remember." He said.

He stroked her pussy with his hand while his cock slowly got hard again. She started moaning, and he brought her to climax. He got of behind her and used his hand to guide his penis into her waiting pussy. He began pulling her to him by her hips. Soon she was building up for another orgasm. He began to pull her even faster, and she screamed out in pleasure. He continued to pump her for a little bit, then he pulled her hips close to him, diving as deep as he could as he released his load into her.

"Me last." Tessa said as my dad pulled out.

My dad beckoned her over, and she walked to him. He patted the couch next to him, and she sat down.

He rolled on top of her and began grinding his pelvis against her's. After a few seconds he pulled back and began to stroke his cock. It slowly grew hard in his hand. He started to drag the tip of his cock up and down the crack of her pussy, then slowly inserted just the tip. He pulled back and rubbed her crack again, following up a second time by inserting no more than the tip. He did it a third time, but instead off just inserting the tip he forced his whole length in her at once. She flinched and gave a small cry of pain. He stopped moving for a second, then slowly begin to slide in and out. She started sighing softly, which turned into heavy breathing. He reached a hand down between them, and the muscles on his arm started twitching. I realized he was massaging her pussy as he was humping her with his cock. He turned his head sideways as the worked her and his eyes met mine. He stopped for a heartbeat, but got back on track right away. He looked down my naked form, and his eyes settled on my blood and cum stained pussy. He turned back to Tessa, and focused on working her to climax. Tessa was biting her bottom lip, and I was pretty sure she was trying to hold in all sounds. It seemed to work, as she shuddered in a silent climax. He continued to hump her for a few minutes, before he clenched up and released his load into her. Finished, he pulled out, then stood up.

"Are you all satisfied now?" He asked, annoyance clear in his voice. "Is this done?"

"Yes, that's it." Laura said.

"Good." He said. "Now all of you get to bed, and we're going to forget that this happened."

We went to bed, our game over with no winners, just cum stained pussies to show for it. The next day my dad pretended like nothing had happened, although he wouldn't meet any of our eyes like he used to. Everyone went home after breakfast.

The next week and a half passed awkwardly. My dad wouldn't quite look at me in the same way, though he pretended like nothing had happened. The call I got from Laura changed that quite a bit though.

"Hey Samantha, remember the Saturday about two weeks ago when we had the sleep over?" Laura asked me.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked her back.

"You know I almost didn't do that final dare." She said.

"Me either. But I did. We all did. Why do you mention it?" I asked.

"Well, I keep track of a lot of things, and one of those things is every detail of my menstrual cycle. That was a ovulation day for me. That means it was a day I shouldn't have sex because I might get pregnant." She stated.

"Are you telling me...?" I started to ask.

"Congratulations, you're going to be a big sister." Laura said.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say or even how I felt.

"Hello?" she asked. "You still there?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, I just don't even know how to react to that." I said.

"Well there's more." She said.

"More?" I asked.

"Yes. You see, I also track my friends cycles. Its easy since almost all of our are synchronized. You need to go get tested. I'm calling everyone to let them know." She said.

"I see. Well thank you." I said, a feeling of dread washing over me.

"Well I'm going to let you go do what you need to go do, I still have some calls to make. I'll talk to you later this evening." She said to me. "Call me earlier if the test is positive."

"Okay." I said.

"I'll talk to you later." She said.

"Okay, goodbye." I said, then hung up the phone.

I walked out to the kitchen numbly where my dad was.

"Dad."

"What's Up?" He asked.

"I need to borrow ten dollars." I told him.

"What for?" He asked.

"A home pregnancy test." I replied.

"What!?" He exclaimed.

"Laura is pregnant, and our cycles are synchronized. There is a good chance I am too." I said.

He sighed and clutched the bridge of his nose with his hand. "Okay, I will go get you one. Wait here."

He left the house, and was gone for a while. He eventually came back with the test. I took it from him wordlessly and went to the bathroom with it. I took a test. It came back positive. There were five tests in the box. I took them all. Five positives. I started to cry. It was just a stupid game, how could it end like this? My dad came and knocked on the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked me through the locked door.

"No." I replied.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked?

"No!" I tearfully shouted through the door."

"It's okay darling. We will do whatever you want. I am here for you." He told me.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"Okay, just call me if you need me." He said.

I heard him walk away from the door. I cried for a few minutes, then I heard the phone ring. My dad answered it. I heard him speak.

"Hello? Yes she's here, who is this? She's in the bathroom right now, can I take a message? Okay I'll ask if she will talk to you." He said.

I heard him walk up to the bathroom door. He knocked twice.

"Princess, Caitlin is on the phone for you. She says its important. Should I tell her to call back later?" He asked.

I unlocked the bathroom door and stuck my hand out. He put the phone in it. I pulled the phone in with me, shutting and locking the bathroom door.

"Okay, just call me if you need me." He said. I heard him walk away.

"Hello?" I sniffed into the phone.

"It's still my turn. I dare you to keep the baby." Caitlin voice came through the phone.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant, Laura's pregnant. She told me that she already talked to you. If we're both pregnant, you probably are as well. You are upset and in the bathroom so chances are that you are, and now you have a choice. You become my slave, or you keep the baby." Caitlin stated.

"That's not funny." I said.

"Do you hear me laughing? Did I say just kidding? I got knocked up at your damn sleepover. You made me into a mother, so I'll be damned if you get away with not being one. Laura is keeping hers. I'll be talking to the rest of the girls later. I won't take no for an answer." Caitlin pushed.

"It was your fucking dare that got me into this mess." I replied angrily.

"No, it was you fucking. You could have chosen not to do it. Look, forget about all of that. I can't kill my baby. I need you to be here with me, go through it with me as my friend. Please?" She asked.

"You have Laura." I said.

"And Laura has me, and you have the both of us." She said. "This is the start of a new adventure for us, and I want to go in it together." She pleaded.

"Look, I haven't made a decision one way or another yet..." I started to say.

"Well I know how it's going to go. You're going to focus on how it was created, and talk yourself out of keeping it. Maybe you'll give it up for adoption, maybe you'll abort it. Either way you will talk yourself out of keeping it by focusing on the negative. Instead of that, why not focus on the positive? About what kind of miracle it is? On a fluke we all decide to lose our virginity together, and it happens to be on a day that we are most likely to get pregnant. And then we all end up pregnant together. Don't you see how amazing that is?"

"How is that amazing?" I asked, annoyed.

"Pregnancy from the first time isn't common, and yet we have three, on the same night, from the same guy. Laura says that each time it is less likely, so two in a row would be rare, let alone three. All from the first time. This is like, a once in five hundred lifetimes event."

I sighed. When she put it like that it did seem a little special. "Alright. I will keep it if everybody else does. We can all be pregnant together if that's what you want."

"Thank you." She said. "I'll call Laura and tell her the good news myself."

I heard the phone hang up. I put it down and took a deep breath. I picked it up and carried it back out to the living room. My dad stood up as soon as he saw me.

"Well?" He asked.

"Congratulations." I said. "You are the father of at least three new babies, and we are apparently keeping them."

I saw joy and fear dance across my dad's eyes.

"Sweet Jesus." He said.

He fell back in shock. He missed the couch and landed hard on the floor. He didn't even seem to notice.

"I'm sorry I got you into this mess." I said to him.

"It's okay princess, I forgive you." He said.

He stood back up, then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

Later that night we found out that violet was also pregnant, but Georgia, Tessa, and Alyssa all had negative on their test results. Alyssa missed her period a few days later, and it turned out hers was a false negative. Because I was dared last and followed through, it was my turn to make a dare. I called Laura, then Georgia. After a late night session trapping my dad into another vagina, Georgia's got herself her very own positive pregnancy test. That opened the floodgates and we all started regularly sleeping with my dad. I snuck myself into the rotation and started getting it before my dad realized who he was fucking. When he saw that I wanted the same thing my friends were getting, he got over his squeamishness and our relationship improved. Tessa was knocked up the next month. There were some conflicts with my friends parents about our 'pregnancy pact' as we all started showing, but we didn't tell them who the father was or any of the real details. We were all 18, except Violet who was 19, so it really wasn't anyone else's call but ours. Seven growing siblings, all from a stupid game. The phone was ringing. I answered it.

"I dare you to give birth without pain medication." Tessa's voice rang out. Only a couple weeks left to my due date, I considered refusing, but Laura would probably do it. This dare was probably Laura's idea, even. She was already talking about it. This game was going to be the death of me. Well I wasn't going to go through it alone.

"Well right back at you. I dare you to give birth without pain medication." I said.

"I refuse." Tessa replied. "I'll make sure everyone knows." She said, the smugness in her voice clear.

It had Laura's fingerprints all over it.

"You've got a lot longer to think about it Tes, and a lot of painful experiences to hear about. I'm sure each of us will remember to tell you every bit of pain we feel." I said, trying to intimidate her.

"You don't scare me." She replied confidently.

I smiled. I knew my next dare for her. And when to give it.

Anticipating labor was horrible, made even worse by watching the first to experience it, Violet. My new baby brother ripped Violet's tiny perineum open. Caitlin was next, and while not as severe as Violet's, hers ripped as well. Then it was my turn, and it felt even worse than it looked. Alyssa and Laura went into Labor around the same time I did, and I missed Alyssa giving birth while preoccupied with my own. Poor Laura got it the worst. Prior to her, Violet's was the longest at 4 hours. Laura was at 17 hours before she finally birthed. It only served her right.

Then two months of baby activity. Diapers and late nights for Tessa to see before it was her turn. And that's when I continued the game. In her recovery room, fresh from birthing my seventh sibling.

"Tessa, I dare you to get pregnant again..." I said.

Ferax
Ferax
319 Followers
12