Laura's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This movie has been brought to you by the Amateur Video Players production. If you would like to make a video to be shown, equipment can be rented at the front office. All rights to your video become the property of the Amateur Video Players production company. You have to sign a waiver giving the company the rights to show your video and to sell it if they choose. Hope you enjoyed the movie!

Laura was still uncomfortable being in the room. They took the blanket off the bed and draped it over the mirror by the bed, then they took the bedspread and covered the one behind the TV. She closed the bathroom door just in case she had told him.

Mike made slow love to her for the rest of the night easing her out of her worries. Tomorrow they would continue their trip. As Laura drifted off to sleep wrapped tightly in his arms she wondered what new experiences were waiting for her when they continued on their journey...

12