Laura's Slave Training

Story Info
Laura is kidnapped and trained to be a sex slave.
16.6k words
4.61
296.4k
226
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

This 16k words story is about a woman getting caught by a slave trainer, and her subsequent training. There is some plot and pseudo psychology here, in between the smut.

WARNING: Strong Non-Consent warning here, and a lot of BDSM slave training themes as well. I honestly wasn't sure which category fitted it better, arguments could be made for both.
All situations and characters are purely fictional and over 18.

However. This story is heavily inspired by Vonna Harper's "Carnal Incorporated"-Book series. So if by the end of this you are thinking to yourself: "Man I would love to read more of this, only much better." Then go look for those Books ;)

As always, I'm not native to the English language so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I have made in that regard. I am still looking for a proofreader, but most of the editors on the list seem to be no longer active.

So without further ado: I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Laura was driving home from a late night of studying until the library closed. She was of average size, with long wavy blond hair which she wore open. Checking her blue eyes in the rear mirror for bags under her eyes she noticed the police car trailing behind her. Just as she looked back a sign lit up on the police car, instructing her to stop.

A massive wide shouldered policeman in his thirties walked over to her car, knocking on her window. He had brown short cut curly hair, was clean shaven, and looked like he could rip the door out of her car if he wanted to.

"Driving license?"

She handed it to him.

"Did you drink anything?"

"Nothing alcoholic, no."

"Get out of the car please."

Sighting she left the car. All she wanted to do was get home and fall into bed. The cool night wind blew around her legs in her short white summer dress.

The police officer scanned her with a look. What? Did he think she would be carrying a weapon under her dress?

"Driving home to your family for the weakened? Or maybe your boyfriend?" He said in a conversational tone, studying her papers.

"No, I don't visit my parents often, and I don't have a boyfriend. I was studying late, and I really want to get some sleep soon. "She answered impatiently.

"Excellent." He said, and grabbed her by the arm, spinning her around and pushing her down on the hood of her car. Her C-Cup breasts painfully cushioning the impact.

She just blinked. What? Then she felt the breeze on her ass as e pushed up her dress to her midriff, and pulled down her lace string panties in in one motion.

Nononono, this couldn't be happening. She thought as she felt his finger rubbing over her entrance.

"Better make sure you are not hiding anything" he laughed, as he slowly pushed one finger into her.

He moved the finger in and out a few times, and she felt herself growing wet. She didn't enjoy this. She didn't! This was just her body reacting.

Then a second finger joined the first and Laura could feel them moving inside her. Scratching the inside of her walls. It felt good, right even.

But it couldn't feel right, she didn't want this!

Then he stopped for a moment, his fingers moving half out of her. Was it over?

They slammed back in, repeatedly his hand shaking violently, he finger blasted her harder than anyone had ever done in her live. If was painful, but every time his hand slammed down and his thumb brushed over her clit, jolts of pleasure shot up her spine.

Her world narrowed, everything except the sensation of the hand inside her vanished. She half groaned half moaned under the relentless assault.

Then she came. Hard. Squirting juices all over his hand.

"You like this, huh blondie? Well don't worry, you're gonna get a lot more of that from now on."

Her brain slowly restarted. What...no, she couldn't have cum, this was terrible! She hated this! She thought groggily through her post orgasm bliss.

Too caught up in her inner turmoil she barely registered him stripping her dress and bra off her.

"On your knees!" He commanded, grabbing a fist full of her blond hair, and pulling her off her feet and down on her knees.

On eye level with his crotch she stared at his considerably bulge, and watched perplexed as he frees his dick, which was definitely on the lager end of the scale.

Taking her head in both hands he pushed her head towards his penis. Only now did she finally begin to panic, everything that had happened in the last minutes catching up to her.
She tried to push him away.

"No! Stop!"

But his grip was like an iron vice, and after a few tries, he managed to push himself into her mouth, cutting off her protests.
He began jerking her head back and forth, face fucking her without any mercy.

She almost felt relieved when he pulled out and lifted her onto the hood of her car, her breasts swaying in the cool night air. Holding her both her hands with one of his massive hands captive above her head.

"Spread your legs!" He ordered, slapping the inside of her thigh.

She obeyed, more to get away from the slaps than actually listening to what he said.
Then she saw his massive penis slowly push inside of her, stretching her almost but not quite painfully. When he was fully inside of her he filled her out completely, and it felt right, like he belong there.

She felt completed, and hated herself for it. He was raping her. How could it feel this good?

Then her thoughts were cut off by him beginning to thrust into her. He thrust hard and fast, without the slow warmup she was used to. She whimpered, but he either didn't hear or didn't care.

Pleasure seeped into pain from his hard thrusting, and her whimpers turned into moans, only moments after he had begun. Her world once again focusing down on only the feeling of his penis inside of her.

Getting fucked hard and mercilessly felt so good. A small unheard part of her screamed at her, that this was wrong, but that part was drowned out by the wonderful feeling of his thrusts.

Then she felt him twitch inside of her and the thrusts stopped.

She just lay there, sighting contentedly as he pulled out, feeling his cum slowly dribbling down her thigh. In a second she would deal with that screaming voice of reality inside her head, but for now she felt amazing.

Sore and exhausted Laura just watched as he clicks handcuffs into place, securing her arms behind her back. Only seconds later he pushed something inside her mouth, that her mind calmly informed her are her panties, and then tapes a strip of duct tape over her mouth, securing the gag inside.

He pulled her down from the car, pushing her ahead of him towards his police car. Stumbling ahead of him on weak legs, she gets pushed into the prisoner part of the car. He straps her into the seatbelt.

She watched in confuse meant as he started her car, and neatly parked it among a dozen others. When he walked back towards her she could see that he was on the phone talking to someone.

He sat down in the driver seat, turning back to her.

He took a long look at her, taking in her sweat covered breasts and cum leaking pussy. Smiling to himself.

"Yes, you really are a lucky find. Now let's see." he said, and she could see him holding her purse.

"Laura was it? Well, from now on you will be called, Bunny. And Bunny is going to be a very good slave. I will make sure of that."

Laura stared in horror as he pulled out an industrial grade shredder from the other seat, and in short order destroyed, her alongside everything inside her purse.

"Now Bunny, let's get you to your new home."

Then he started the car, driving her off into an uncertain future.

Chapter 2

She sat in the back of the car. Naked her long blond hair partially covering her breasts, gagged, blindfolded and her hands cuffed behind her back she was oddly calm.
I'm probably in shock, she realized.
Everything had happened so quickly. The policeman rapping her and forcing her in the car, talking to someone on the phone about getting rid of her car, and clearing out her apartment to make it look like she moved out.
What was going to happen to her now? No one knew where she was, she didn't even know where she was. She felt panic bubbling up inside of her, and quickly pushed it back down. It would burst out eventually but not right now, now she had to think, keep control. No one would know where to look for her, probably no one would even suspect what had happened to her. There would be no rescue team coming for her. She had to escape, get herself out of this situation.

They kept driving for what felt like an eternity, several hours at least. She had to go to the toilet badly, but her groaning into the gag, caused no reaction from HIM, she didn't even know his name.
And her calm determination was starting to crack, undermined by worry.

Finally the car stopped. She heard the door open and felt rough hands unbuckle her seatbelt and drag her out of the car. She did not resist. Needless struggle would get her nowhere, she had to wait for her chance.

He picked her up and put her over his shoulder, one hand on her ass, carrying her. She heard several doors open and close.

She yelped, as the man let her drop to the floor. He pulled away her blindfold and gag. She blinked in the sudden brightness, and took in her first deep unobstructed breath in hours.

She was in a tiny windowless, wood paneled room, the only furniture being a toilet in the corner and a mattress on the floor. The toilet immediately drew her attention, and she barely noticed her huge captor standing in the metal doorway as she awkwardly scrambled to her feet. If he wanted to watch her pee so be it.

She moved towards the toilet, and was held back by a rough hand on her shoulder.
"Not so fast Bunny. I know you need to go badly, but it is time for your first lesson. You are going to stay in this room for quite a while, so you better learn it quickly, unless you want this room to smell like Urine."
He grinned.
"My name is Master, and you are Bunny. And Bunny is going to ask her Master for permission, if she doesn't, there will be consequences."

He looked at her expectantly and she pushed down a flare of temper. She had to stay calm.

"May I go to the toilet please, Master?" She asked demurely.

He reached for her breasts and she forced herself not to flinch away from his touch, there was nowhere to run anyway, but couldn't stifle a gasp as he painfully pinched her nipple.

"No. You are no longer a Person, you are Bunny. Try again." He said pulling upward, and forcing her on her toes to lessen the pain in her nipple.

"May Bunny go to the toilet please, Master?" She said through gritted teeth.

He let go and she breathed in sharply as the blood rushed back into her nipple.


"Yes. Go. "He said.


Interestingly he did not seem pleased by her instant obedience, quite the opposite actually.
She noted as she rushed to the toilet finally relieving herself.
If he had thought she would be ashamed to pee in front of him, or try to insult and hit him, he would have to think again.

She wasn't stupid. Fighting him, or disobeying him would get her nothing, but a temporary satisfaction, and probably a punishment. She would do as he says, pretend to be obedient, until she saw a chance to escape.

After she was done she looked up at him, and he motioned her to come forward, holding a ring of stainless steel in his hand. With a metal chain attached to it.

Panic bubbled up inside of her. She couldn't run if he put that collar on her she couldn't run.
Idiot, you can't run now either. She forced the fear down and stepped toward him eyes lowered.

She closed her eyes as the ring clicked shut around her neck, feeling the constraining weight of it.

"Now get on your knees Bunny." He ordered

"Yes Master."

"No, not like that! Hands behind your back, back straight, push your tits out."

"Yes Master, sorry Master."

"This is the waiting position, one of many you will learn, you will assume this whenever you're Master isn't present, or has better things to do than pay attention to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

He stood in front of her, and undid his pants, letting his massive erection spring free only centimeters from her face.

She waited, but he did nothing more than that. She suppressed a sigh.

"May Bunny please suck your dick Master?" She said in her most submissive voice, and looked up at him. Putting a fearful expression on her face did not take much effort.

"You learn quickly. Go ahead."

She leaned forward opening her mouth and taking him inside. Sealing her lips she began sucking and moving her head back and forth, being careful not to touch him with her teeth. She did not have a whole lot of experience with blowjobs, but that much she knew.

He growled. Gripping the back of her head with both hands and forced her head down on him. She felt his dick push against the entrance of her throat and gagged, but he just kept pushing until it slid down all the way. Her nose pressed against his stomach, she struggled for air, gagging around his dick. He held her there for a moment then let her come up for air, pushing her back down before she could fill her lungs more than half.

Her world narrowed. Until the only things that were real were his dick inside her throat and the need to breath. Dick. Breath. Dick. Breath.

After what felt like an eternity she felt his member twitch, his grip tithing on her head, and she felt his cum run down her throat, without ever passing her tongue.

He released her and she collapsed on the floor, gasping for breath, her eyes closed.

"Now what do you say Bunny?"

"Thank you Master" she got out between breaths.

"Very good Bunny." He said as if he was praising a dog.

She felt his hand inside her hair, caressing her. The first gentle touch he had given her, and it felt wonderful. She leaned into his hand, enjoying his touch and hating herself for it.
She would have loved to tell herself that it was all just part of her act, that she was just pretending to like his touch, but she was too tired and exhausted.

"Your blowjobs are terrible, but don't worry, we will fix that in no time. You learn quickly Bunny. You will be a very good slave."

"Thank you Master" She smiled weakly at his praise, not sure herself if it was genuine or not. No! It was not genuine damn it!

"Tomorrow when the lights go back on, I expect you to be kneeling in the proper position. Got it?"

"Yes Master"

"Good, see ya in the morning Bunny." And with that he locked the chain attached to her collar, to a ring in the wall with a padlock and walked out of the door. She heard the door lock and then the small ceiling light winked out.

Only now in total darkness, she began to cry. Curling up in a ball on the mattress, she cried herself to sleep.

Ben walked down the corridor. Thinking about his new captive. She might just be the easiest one he had ever caught, barely resisting at first, then obviously enjoying the rough fucking, and now already submissive and obedient. Normally it would take quite a lot of punishment to get a captive to the point where Bunny was at already. Bit of a shame really. He enjoyed beating the resistance out of his charges.
At first he had thought she was just putting on an act, and she might be. But her reactions there at the end had actually felt genuine to him. He smiled, he would find out tomorrow. Either way Bunny would be eating out of his hand before the week was over.

Chapter 3

Laura woke up when the light's turned on, her stomach growling from hunger, and her throat raspy and dry. The hunger was bad, but the thirst was worse, she had to find something to drink immedi... Why was she naked? Disoriented she looked around, why wasn't she in her room?

Then it all came back, and it felt like a truck had hit her. Her hands went to her neck, running around the constricting band of metal, chaining her to the wall and making escape impossible.
No. Not impossible. She would escape! Somehow... She just had to play along long enough for them to feel secure enough to give her an opening.

But she needed something to drink first. She stood up and walked over to the sink, next to the toilet, and coughed when the chain of her collar pulled taught, with her hands just out of reach of the sink. She strained for it her fingertips barely brushing the faucet. This asshole had probably measured the chain to be precisely just not long enough.

This asshole that had told her to be kneeling by the door when he came in. Maybe if she surprised him and hit him over the head when he came in. That always worked in movies. But no, she had nothing to hit him with, and with the amount of muscles the asshole had he probably wouldn't even feel it if she hit him with her bare hands.

Sighting she walked over to the door kneeling, and pushing her chest out. Then she waited.

The minutes ticked by, five then ten. She had to go pee again, and the thirst was killing her, but she couldn't reach the damn sink and if she stood up now, he would doubtlessly walk in in that very moment. Her timing was terrible when it came to these kinds of things. Only missing a call was not quite the same thing as waiting for a stranger to walk in and punish her for not kneeling.

Then the door opened and the man walked in, wearing a simple black t-shirt, that stretched over his muscles and khaki pants.

He smiled down at her. "Good morning Bunny."

"Good morning Master." Laura replied. "May I...May Bunny please drink some water, Master?"

"No! Now get on all fours. Head on the floor, ass up."

She did as he had asked, wondering what was going to happen now. She hoped he wasn't going to fuck her again, not while she had to pee this badly. She felt vulnerable, unable to see him with her face down on the floor and her ass raised up high.

She felt his hand between her legs, rubbing over her entrance, and causing heat to build in her lower body. When he pulled his hand away without doing anything else, she felt a small sting of disappointment, which she forced down immediately. She might not be able to stop her body from reacting, but she could damn well control her own thoughts.

Then she felt pressure on her asshole. Was he going to fuck her ass this time? Well at least the chance of her actually enjoying this would be low. And sure enough moments later something pushed inside of her with a burning sensation.

She gasped and shivered as suddenly something ice cold was flooding into her ass. What the hell was that? He was filling her ass up with something cold.

"Now, what do you say Bunny?"

"Thank you Master." She hissed through gritted teeth.

He pulled the object out of her, and she immediately clenched her ass shut. Now she really had to go to the toilet.

"On your feet Bunny. We have a work to do." He said untying the chain connected to her collar from the wall.

She stood. Waiting, and when it became clear, that he intended to pull her out of the door she asked in a strained dry voice:

"Bunny is very thirsty, she hasn't had anything to drink since yesterday, if Master would be so kind to give her something to drink?" And may Bunny please go to the toilet. If I...If Bunny doesn't go to the toilet now she is going to make a mess."

"No. And you better hold it in, unless you want to get punished, now follow me." He said and walked out of the door.

She awkwardly walked after him, covering her breasts with her hands, and doing her best not to shit herself right then and there. It felt demeaning, being naked and led on a leash by this fully clothed asshole. Like she was some sort of animal.