Laura's Visit

Story Info
Joe and Lisa: Lisa's mom comes to visit.
4.5k words
4.38
147.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's Visit by Joe Peters

Joe and Lisa: Lisa's mom comes to visit

When we had returned from our vacation there was a message on the answering machine from Lisa's mother Laura asking her to call when she had a chance. We hadn't heard from her in a while so Lisa promised me she would do so in the morning after a good nights rest.

The next day I ran all the errands while Lisa took care of the house and made some time to call her mom.

I returned at the end of the conversation where Lisa had told her mother everything would be fine and that if she came to visit it wouldn't be imposing on us. She hung up and told me that her dad had been caught cheating and that mom needed some time away to clear her head and figure out what she should do. I sat down and reminded her that Laura and I weren't the best of buddies if you know what I mean and the house might have trouble holding us in. She assured me that times had changed her and everything would be fine while she visited.

Laura was the spitting image of Lisa and could be very easily mistaken for her sister except that there was twenty years difference and Laura was a little bit more top heavy with some mighty eye popping tits. The rest of her body was very similar to Lisa's.

The anticipated moment had arrived when I saw the car pull into the driveway and I took a big breath and made my way out to help her with anything she might need to carry in. I approached her door opened it for her as she slowly swung her legs out to grab my hand. I looked down to catch a glimpse of two beautiful legs that were wrapped in a mini skirt that was just about covering her crotch. She saw my gaze and smiled at me not bothering to pull any of it down and asked if I was going to stare at her crotch all day or help her out. This was not the woman I knew a year or so ago! I helped her out and she gave me a hug, crushed her tits in my chest, and with a quick motion kissed me on the lips with a fast dart of her tongue. I told her she looked ravishing as I stared down her unbuttoned blouse at her cleavage which produced a hard on that she noticed. "That for me or will my daughter be taking care of that?"

I couldn't believe she just propositioned me and laughed as I told her there was enough for her if she thought she could handle it.

"Joe you've been fucking my daughter for close to ten years now and I know she's happy so I think you need to share some of that with me." Just then Lisa appeared out of nowhere and threw herself around her mother with a big hug and a kiss and started to weep about dad. Laura told her she was going to screw him in court and that everything would work out. They went in the house and I took in Laura's bag which was not very heavy and placed it in the spare bedroom. The two of them started talking and I knew it was time for me to find something to do so I told Lisa I was going to spin by work and see if my vacation pay was ready and check on next weeks schedule. I took off and returned three hours later to the sounds of giggling as they had finished off two and a half bottles of wine and were sitting on the couch in their panties and bra. I was in the kitchen and they hadn't spotted me yet as Lisa commented on the size of Laura's tits and that her bra looked like it was going to explode at any moment. Laura laughed and reached behind and unfastened it as Lisa whistled at two enormous tits and nipples as they swung free.

"God mom your tits are huge but there's not a lot of sag to them."

"Lisa your father paid to have them look this way and he doesn't even know it yet."

They both laughed at her comment. Lisa kept staring at Laura's nipples as they had swelled to triple their size and Laura caught her eye and stated that she used to suck on those to be fed when she was a baby.

Lisa made a comment about feeding right now which floored me but only excited Laura as she stood up and asked Lisa if she would like to see where she was born. Lisa's eyes drifted down to Laura's pussy area and Laura pushed her panties to the floor to reveal a clean shaven pussy with two very swollen lips.

Lisa stood up and stepped close to her mother and stared into her eyes and told her how beautiful she was and that dad was an asshole to be cheating on her.

"Some men aren't happy with what they have baby. I try my hardest to please him in every way possible but it's not enough."

"Oh mom I'm sorry I said that." Lisa leaned forward and kissed Laura with some passion and before they knew it they were in one hell of a lovers embrace with tongues swirling and hands roaming everywhere. Laura unhooked Lisa and pushed her panties off, stood back to admire her daughter with fire in her eyes as she ran her tongue over her lips.

Lisa knew that look, since she had seen it with other women, as Laura felt that this wasn't the first time Lisa had been with another woman.

"Honey this isn't right but if you're as hot as I am right now who cares!"

"Mom its right and when I get done Joe's going to fill you with enough cum to float your teeth."

I smiled to my self and Laura quivered in anticipation.

Lisa pushed her mother down onto the couch and kisses flowed to the point where Laura was moaning as Lisa worked her way to those huge tits and nipples. She worked those nipples so hard mine were sore just watching as the moans got louder so Lisa slid her tongue all the way down to those inflamed pussy lips which she sucked on and nibbled with a frenzy that I hadn't ever seen. Lisa took two fingers and separated those lips as she dragged her tongue up and down Laura's pussy which made her cum instantly seeing she probably hadn't been made love to properly in a while. Lisa dove in and proceeded to tongue fuck her pussy and clit which gave Laura another orgasm as she was moaning up a storm. I took it as a cue to strip and slowly make my appearance so that Laura would know the prize she had just won. Her eyes widened in excitement as I walked over to where Lisa was and told her I had heard everything.

"Mom, Joe's here to give you all the pleasure you want so tell me which hole you want filled."

"I want them all filled" she moaned.

"Mom which one do you want the cum in?"

"I want to taste him baby."

Lisa shot out of the room as Laura reached for my throbbing cock and gently stroked it before she sucked it into her mouth. I turned to hear Lisa as she returned with two dildos for her mom. She told her she was going to fuck her ass and pussy while she sucked me off. Laura quickened the pace as I moved closer and Lisa lubed the two dildos before she slid the first one up Laura's ass and then inserted the other in her pussy. The pressure on my cock was incredible as Lisa was working the other two units at full speed which was driving Laura over the brink.

Laura had cupped my balls and was bobbing up and down on my shaft while swirling her tongue around. Lisa spoke into her ear to tell her I was going to blow at least three to five loads down her throat so she had better be prepared. Laura's orgasm started some where around her toes and worked its way to her clit as she was vibrating and shaking like crazy and I told her I was going to cum. She increased the suction on my throbbing cock as I yelled I was going to cum and blew my first three loads in succession which she gulped like crazy to keep up with and let my cock slid out so she could get some air. I looked down at her and my still rigid member and told her there was still more so she inhaled my shaft and started bobbing on me which produced another two loads for her to swallow.

Lisa was smiling from ear to ear as she enjoyed watching her mom suck me off and produce orgasm after orgasm as the dildos were driving Laura crazy with desire. Finally I was spent and Laura went limp after cumming so many times!

Laura was amazed at what had just happened between the three of us and started to feel a little guilty and I could see the look of concern on her face so I gave her a hug and told her that we loved her. She squeezed me and said that her baby girl had grown up and turned into quite a sex machine which had reminded her of her early years. She looked over at Lisa and admired the view and told her she was the only one that hadn't cum to which she told Laura that her pussy was soaking wet from what we had just done.

"Well kitten maybe mommy needs to clean that up for you so why don't you come over here."

I couldn't believe this was the same woman I thought was a prude just a day before.

Lisa sat next to Laura with anticipation in her eyes as her mother fondled her tits and sucked on her nipples causing a chill down her spine as her nipples swelled and she automatically spread her legs for the hand that was searching out her pussy. Laura found the opening and slid in a couple of fingers which drew the breathe from Lisa's lips when she started to fuck her with an in and out followed by a circular motion. Laura knew Lisa was hooked as she kissed her deeply and told her to relax because she was going to slide down and suck her juices out of her pussy. She got down on her knees in front of Lisa and started to eat her out with a caring passion only a mother could have. Lisa was moaning and tossing her head side to side as Laura was nibbling and sucking on her clit while finger fucking her with great desire. I got down next to Laura telling her to use her like a sex toy and to make her cum good as she started to lap up her pussy like a dog drinking from a bowl. Lisa exploded with an orgasm that shook the couch she came so fucking hard!!!!

After a short rest I poured the three of us another glass of wine and thought it was an interesting site the family sitting around nude with no one making an effort to get dressed or cover up.

Laura broke the ice and told us that was the most pleasant experience she had ever had and she never in her entire life had swallowed that much cum, ever!

"God Lisa how the hell does he do that and don't you gag trying to keep up with that flow?"

Lisa laughed and thought to herself that being a cum slut must run in the family. She told Laura if it was possible that she would try to get Deb's camp for the next couple of days so that we could relax and stay just as we were dressed right now. Laura really liked that idea because her nipples shot out and she let her hand slide down to her pussy so she could massage her clit. My cock took notice as it started its rise to the top and became fully erect as Laura was transfixed on it and her lips were smacking and tongue was darting out towards my member. Lisa saw what was going on and told me to give her mom a thorough fucking while she made arrangements with Deb to use the cabin.

I looked over at Laura and was asked if she was up for some more cock to which she laughed and told me that my wife had left some instructions for me and that I shouldn't let her down. I toyed with Laura, knowing she was horny as hell, asking her how she wanted me to fuck her; hard and fast, slow and deep, which position she liked.

"Listen Joe just get your fucking ass over here and ram that fucking thing in my pussy so I can get off. Got it!"

"Get on all fours like a bitch in heat you fucking slut!" I yelled. She smiled, did as I told her while she was still fingering her pussy and I walked in front of her and told her to lube up my cock with her mouth. She left a lot of saliva on my cock as I positioned myself behind her and rammed my cock in her pussy and started slamming her ass with my balls as we went into a fucking frenzy. Just then Lisa appeared and asked what the yelling was about as we were both on the verge of cumming. She smiled at us sat down and watched as we climaxed together with some fucks, bastards, slut, cock sucker and a few other choice words thrown in at time of orgasm. I was going to love getting reacquainted with Lisa's mom!

Lisa said that things were set with Deb and that any time we wanted to go was good with her. Laura, with her mother thing kicking in, told Lisa we needed a list of things and we had to go shopping and what should we pack and who was going to drive. I told her to chill out that everything was there and that we didn't need any clothes except for the ride and that we would drive so she could leave the car here. The two of them laughed at me and said "OK boss."

We threw a few things together put them in Lisa's car locked up the place and off we went with me driving and the ladies in the back seat doing the mother daughter talk thing as I had the stereo going up front as not to disturb them. As soon as we got into the country setting I heard the wind at my back as they rolled down the windows took off their clothes and were enjoying the fresh air on their naked bodies which made it difficult for me driving as I was constantly looking in the mirror at their tits.

I was doing the best I could when I noticed they were both laid back against the seats with their eyes closed so I adjusted the mirror a little to see they were fingering each other which brought an instant reaction to my cock. Lisa opened her eyes looked at me leaned forward and told me to pay attention to the road, leave my cock alone and then ran her hand around to my lips as I licked Laura's juices from her fingers.

"Joe baby," she whispered "when you get naked in the sun you can have all the pussy you want lover."

My cock twinged with anticipation and told her that we only had a few miles left and I was going to have a tough time concentrating. Within a few minutes I approached the turn off to the camp as both of them came in unison which left a pleasant smell of pussy in the air when I stopped at the gate. Lisa told me to hang on for a moment so she could catch her breath as both her and Laura produced fingers for me to lick clean which I gladly accepted. Lisa exited the car, found the hidden key, opened the gate for us and I pulled down the road a few feet so she could lock up and return the key to its proper place. When we pulled up to the camp Laura gazed in amazement at the beautiful surroundings and the construction of the building stating that you would never know this was here from anywhere on the main road.

We unloaded the car and brought our few things in as the girls looked around to find everything Deb said would be where it was. They headed to find some towels for the lounge chairs and I headed for the bedroom to take my clothes off and find the suntan lotion for the sun deck. I stopped at the fridge for a bottle of wine and looked for three glasses as I saw that the ladies were enjoying the warm sun already.

I strolled onto the sun deck with the wine, glasses, and a throbbing hard on that I thought would have at least gone down a little by now but didn't mind right now. Laura smiled noticed my condition and said that Lisa was a very lucky woman to have a husband who could sport an erection like that for such a long time. I started to wonder myself how the hell this fucking thing was up and so hard for the past ten to fifteen minutes when Lisa laughed softly and told her mom she gave me a triple dosage of my special vitamins and it would probably stay that way for hours. I guess there was going to be doing a lot of sex for the next couple of hours then!!

I poured the wine and brought over the glasses to Lisa and Laura who looked up at me then down at my ragging hard on and asked me if I would like to have that taken care of. Lisa told her she would like to help out also so the leaned me over the back of one of the chairs so that one could suck on my cock and balls while the other tongued my asshole. They took turns reaming out my ass with their tongues and sliding a finger up my ass while the other would lick my shaft and mouth my balls before going deep to press their lips up against my belly. This went on for what seemed was hours as they would switch positions, sip on some wine, make sure I was comfortable, and some times just give me a hand job while the other went to the bathroom. I told Lisa she gave me too much stuff and I couldn't cum so maybe they should take the opportunity to use this for some fucking.

I told both of them to go over to the railing around the deck, grab hold of it and back up and bend over and spread their legs so I could go from one to the other without leaving one high and dry. They laughed did what I told them and I found the lube which I spread on my cock and smeared on each ones pussy which caused them to quiver. I walked up behind Laura first and spread her pussy lips apart placed the head of my cock against her opening and slid in all the way to the base as she let out a low moan to which I smiled, reached around to grab hold of those beautiful tits and started pumping in and out. She reacted by moving back against my thrusts and gyrating her hips around to enhance her enjoyment as I built up a pretty good rhythm. Laura came within the first two minutes with a spastic orgasm that made Lisa laugh at her facial expressions as I pulled out went to her next and rammed my cock in her pussy which took the laughter away tightened her grip on the railing. Laura went over to Lisa and started playing with her tits and whispered to her that she didn't hear her laughing now as I was pounding her pussy with my cock and slapping her ass with my balls.

Laura told me to slow down so she could sit up on the railing so that Lisa could eat her pussy while I fucked her. She got up on the railing, slid forward so that Lisa had a better access to her pussy, wrapped her legs around Lisa and told me to fuck her baby girl silly. After a couple of minutes I knew by the muffled sounds of Lisa eating out Laura that she was ready to cum and Laura had that look on her face so I took a deep breath and was slamming away like a madman when they both exploded with some pretty intense orgasms. Fuck I still hadn't cum yet and needed a break to catch my breath!!

I pulled out and Laura dropped off the railing got down on her knees to suck the pussy juice off of my cock and then licked Lisa dry as I had to sit down to get some needed rest for my heart which was beating at a feverish pace.

Laura asked Lisa how she planed on taking care of my situation seeing that blow jobs and fucking didn't produce anything from me.

"Well mom it's like this. You are about to see the most incredible amount of cum that you could ever imagine in your entire life. We're going to capture it in a container so that you can appreciate how much my man can really produce when I plan things right."

"I don't doubt you baby. I've had a hard time swallowing what he gave me before."

"Mom, you'll have to help me with this."

"No problem; I'll be glad to assist."

They took me to the outside shower and told me to run the water slow and they took off to return with a huge hot water bottle that had a long tube attached to it. Lisa bent me over stuck the tube up my ass raised the bottle up to release what felt like a gallon of water into me which I released within seconds. She did this several times to completely flush me out. They helped me back to the deck where I saw the cock ring and the anal dildo/vibrator/expander with the finger on the tip and knew what Lisa had in mind. She put the cock ring on and adjusted it properly, bent me over the back of the chair so they had access to my cock and could catch my cum, and Laura put lube on the dildo and slid one finger at a time up my ass until she was working three in and out.

Lisa said it was time and for Laura to position herself below me where she could monitor my progress and catch my cum when I finally released my load. Lisa inserted the unit in my ass as Laura slowly stroked my bobbing shaft and made the dildo vibrate first before she made it expand a little then slowly pushed it further into my ass. I could feel something new in my loins which hadn't happened at all today as Laura pumped a little quicker and she noticed my cock swelling in girth and my balls expanding somewhat. She reported the progress to Lisa who pushed in some more and expanded it to the next size and turned the vibration up and started the finger in motion. The ring was real tight so Lisa adjusted it as my cock was close to double its regular girth and my balls had swelled to the size of tennis balls and the finger was doing its thing to my prostrate.

12