Laurel's Humiliation

Story Info
James knows her better than she knows herself.
4.7k words
4.36
134.9k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first submission on Literotica, I made it back in 2002 I made a few other submissions through 2008, in 2010 I had medical issues which halted my writing, once I got a little better the wife suggested that if I started my writing again it might help. My problem started when I forgot my password and could not access my account, I did the forgot my password link several times but it did not work so I pretty much wrote it off, but recently I got feedback on one of my stories, this caused me to try and reactivate my account one more time and this time I was successful in getting my password reset. That was the good news, the bad news was that when I went to check my stories this one was missing because it was pulled for offensive content, I agree with the decision, to pull the story as shortly after I submitted it and it was posted and I thought about writing more stories I took a serious look at the rules for posting on this site and realized that my story fell through the cracks and should have been rejected back then. I know this is not my best work but I only revised the content deemed offensive, so if grammar and spelling bother you you may not want to read this. I have revised the story to remove the offensive content, so if you are reading this my revisions have been posted. ***********************************************************************

She arrived home from work; it was Friday and her day had drug on, the result of her anticipation. She was going to meet James for the first time. James is a Dom whom she had met online several months ago. At first, they just chatted, discussing her experiences -- what she liked and did not like; her limits, and her hard-limits and which were limits that may be pushed to broaden her experiences.

They chatted for hours at a time as they both found it easy to talk with each other. They shared their darkest fantasies. He was always on the hunt for more insight into her needs, her wants, and her deepest desires. Now, she was finally going to meet this man who knew more about her then perhaps even herself. As soon as she got home she checked her answering machine; there was a message from him:

Laurel,

I will be expecting you at 7:00 sharp; do not be late. The address is 228 Maple Lane.

Laurel felt the butterflies in her stomach, wondering if this was what she really wanted. As if there was any question. Then it hit her; she was actually going to meet him. She looked at her watch. It was already 5:00 and she would have to hurry to make sure she was not late. Hurrying to her bedroom, she quickly stripped and was just getting ready to get into the shower when the doorbell rang. "Shit! I don't have time for this," her mind said as she threw on her housecoat and hurried back down stairs to answer the door.

She opened the door and saw a deliveryman with a package for her. She signed for the package and was about to close the door when the deliveryman said, "There is one more thing, Ma'am."

With that she turned and asked, "What?" He handed her an envelope with the words:

Open Now!

-James

She feared what might be in the envelope, but knew he meant open it now. Period! She opened the envelope and found a card. The card read as follows:

Laurel,

The deliveryman is doing me a great favor and deserves a tip for his services. I promised him if he made sure the package was delivered on time that he would be rewarded. I know you are standing there in your robe. Now tell the man that it is time for his reward, and simply open your robe and show him your charms.

-James

She felt the blood rushing to her face. Could she do this? Would she do this? Her mind was reeling. She could feel a blush spreading over her whole body, knowing that if she did not do it he would somehow know. She looked right into the deliveryman's eyes and they seemed to be laughing at her as a knowing smirk formed on his face. Steadying herself, and struggling to find her voice, she spoke. "Thank you for making sure the package was delivered on time. Here is your promised reward." With that said, she tugged on the sash that held her robe shut and let it fall open, exposing her charms to his glaring eyes. She only left it open for a couple of seconds and then quickly shut the door.

As soon as the door was closed, she leaned against the wall, trying to compose herself. She was blushing deeper than she ever had, and she could feel a surge of electricity hit her cunt. She could not believe that she could get so turned on from such a humiliating act. Then a horrible thought hit her: what if the neighbors had seen her! No sooner did the thought enter her mind then her cunt started again.

She finally composed herself, picked up the package and went back up stairs to take her shower and get ready. She checked the clock. It was already 5:20 and she still had a lot to do. Before she got into her shower she opened the package. Inside she found a dark-blue pleated mini skirt along with a light blue sweater, a lace garter, matching bikini panties, and navy blue seamed stockings. There was also another note:

Laurel,

You now know what you are to wear tonight. Add your highest black or navy heels to the outfit. Make sure your cunt is shaved and your makeup is heavy. See you soon.

-James

She hurried and showered and shaved until her legs were silky smooth and her cunt was as smooth as a baby's bottom. The shaving took a little longer than she expected and now she was running a tad late. She picked up the phone and called for a taxi, then proceeded to brush out her hair and fix her makeup. She chose bright red lipstick, as she remembered that James had told her on numerous occasions that it was his favorite color.

She then started getting dressed, first the garter, then the stockings, making sure the seams were straight. After that she slipped on the panties, for she remembered him telling her that the panties go on over the garter so they can be easily removed. That was when it dawned on her there no bra and a blush crossed her face; she never went out without a bra.

Next she pulled the skirt on. It only came about four inches below her crotch. She realized she would have a hard time keeping her panties from showing, as the skirt barely covered her stocking tops. When she put the sweater on she realized how lightweight and tight it was. She could clearly make out her hard nipples under the sweater, leaving no doubt about the absence of a bra. She felt herself blushing again.

She slid her feet into a pair of black four-inch heels and headed downstairs to wait for the taxi. As she walked she could feel her tits swaying under the sweater. The movement caused her already erect nipples to become even more prominent.

She looked at the clock again and saw that it was 6:15; the taxi should be there any minute now, leaving plenty of time to get to the address. As she waited she gave herself the once over in the mirror; she could not believe the woman staring back her. The thought that she looked like a high-class whore had her blushing again. Five minutes passed, then ten. Her mind was racing as she kept hearing the message in her head:

Laurel, I will be expecting you at 7:00 sharp, Do not be late.

"Where is that taxi?" she wondered. "I cannot be late. I cannot disappoint James." The doorbell interrupted her thoughts "Thank God the taxi has finally arrived," she sighed. The taxi driver apologized and stated that traffic was a bear tonight. She grabbed her purse and the address and hurried to the taxi. She gave the driver the address, telling him to hurry, as she needed to be there by 7:00. The taxi driver replied that he would do his best for such a lovely lady. She could see that he was staring at her in his mirror, causing her to blush even more. She had never been so embarrassed, and yet so hot at the same time.

Despite the taxi driver's best effort, she arrived at the address five minutes late. She paid the driver and hurried to the door, where she rang the doorbell and waited. A few moments later the door opened and there stood James. He had a frown on his face, and simply stated, "You're late! Now get in here."

He let her by and closed the door behind them. She apologized by saying, "Sorry, but the taxi was late and the traffic was terrible" He ignored her words and simply led her into the living room.

"I was hoping that I would not have to start our first meeting by punishing you, but you were late and I cannot and will not tolerate tardiness." Pointing toward the corner of the room he ordered, "Go stand there."

Laurel started to protest, "But it was not my fault."

"SILENCE SLUT!" he roared. She fell silent and moved to the corner with him following close behind her. When she reached the corner he grabbed her wrists and pulled them up and behind her neck.

"Stay like this," he commanded. "Do not move. Remain silent until I decide on a proper punishment for you." The sound of his voice enveloped her mind.

As she stood there she could feel herself trembling, feeling like a schoolgirl being punished for acting up in class. Her breathing was labored and her cheeks felt hot -- so very hot. Moisture was seeping out of her cunt, causing her panties to stick to her freshly shaven cunt. "He knows too much," she thought. "My desire for discipline and humiliation. What should be horrifying has me wet with anticipation."

Her thoughts were interrupted by his voice, "Slut, get over here now." She lowered her arms and turned to walk toward him. His voice boomed again, "SLUT, DID I TELL YOU TO LOWER YOUR ARMS?" She quickly put her hands back behind her neck and walked across the room, very aware that her unrestrained tits were projecting out by the position of her arms and were bouncing, causing her nipples to rub against the sweater keeping them as hard as two small pebbles. She now stood before him, eyes lowered, face reddened with embarrassment, as her humiliation continued to escalate.

"You have misbehaved," he scolded her. "You were late and you have not totally obeyed me. We went over what would be expected of you as we chatted. You were told that I am very demanding and that I would punish you if you did not live up to what is expected of you. Either you did not pay attention, or you did not take me seriously. Either way, you will now understand fully."

With that she felt herself being quickly pulled over his lap, first by her waist then by her arms. The next thing she knew, she was looking at the hardwood floor with her arms pinned behind her back, ass in the air, and her feet dangling in the air. He grabbed the back hem of her skirt, tucked it into the waistband, and yanked down her lace panties, exposing her creamy ass to his gaze. "I see you are nothing but a little slut," he chuckled. "Your panties are soaked. You must want this very badly."

She had by now entered into a continuous state of embarrassment and, knowing that he knew how excited it got her, she feared where it would go. He started by rubbing her creamy cheeks, enjoying the smoothness of her flesh. Then CRACK he landed a solid crack on her left cheek. She let out a squeal of surprise and sudden pain, but before her mind could fully comprehend what had just happened he landed a second CRACK on the other cheek. He slowly rubbed her ass, watching the welts form in the perfect shape of his hand. The welts were bright pink, contrasting nicely against her white skin. He then started lecturing her, as he spanked her defenseless ass:

"You" CRACK! "Will" CRACK! "Not" CRACK! "Be" CRACK! "Late" CRACK! "Again!" CRACK! "When" CRACK! "I" CRACK! "Say" CRACK! "7:00" CRACK! "Sharp" CRACK! "I" CRACK! "Mean" CRACK! "7:00" CRACK "Sharp!" CRACK! "No" CRACK "Excuses!" CRACK! "DO" CRACK! "I" CRACK! "MAKE" CRACK! "MYSELF" CRACK! "CLEAR?" CRACK!

Her tears were flowing and her ass was burning. Through her pain and humiliation she sobbed, "I-I-I-I underrrstannddd, Sirrr. I-I-I ammm soooo sooorrrryyy". No sooner was she done answering him when he started again.

"When" CRACK! "I" CRACK! "Put" CRACK! "You" CRACK! "In" CRACK! "Position" CRACK! "You" CRACK! "Will" CRACK! "Not" CRACK! "Change" CRACK! "From" CRACK! "That" CRACK! "Position" CRACK! "Without" CRACK! "Being" CRACK! "Told" CRACK! "To" CRACK! "Do" CRACK! "So!" CRACK!

She was sobbing hard now, as he held her there admiring his work. The wonderful cream white that was her ass cheeks just a few minutes ago was now crimson RED and hot to the touch. As he caressed the abused flesh and her sobbing started to subside, he slipped his fingers into her cunt slit to find her flooded with excitement. He chuckled again, "I believe you enjoyed that slut."

He then stood up, causing her to fall in a heap at his feet. He barked out an order, "Kneel in position! Now!" From their many chats she knew that meant on her knees, back straight, hands behind her neck, and eyes lowered. Her panties were still around her ankles, but she dared not try to remove them for fear that she would find herself over his knee again. He walked out of the room "Stay," was his last command. How obscene this situation had become, she reflected, kneeling in position, being treated like a dog, panties around her ankles, her face stained with tears and her cunt juice running down her thighs. She stayed there lost in her thoughts, not sure how long he was gone although it seemed like an eternity.

When he returned he was pleased that she was still holding her position. He walked in front of her and told her to remove his pants. She looked at him and asked, "May I use my hands, sir?" He nodded his head giving her permission. This also pleased him, as she knew to ask before she moved her hands from their position.

While still maintaining her position she undid his belt and removed it. Setting it to one side, she next undid the snap on his jeans and unzipped them, noticing that he was not wearing underwear. As she started to pull his pants down his cock came into view. It was a little bigger than average but not huge. It was semi erect, pointing at her face. She finished sliding his pants down his legs and then removed them, folding them and setting them with his belt.

He then sat back down in his chair; reaching out and grabbing a handful of her hair he pulled her face to his cock, and told her to start sucking. She opened her mouth and took his cock in, tasting his flesh. There was a slightly salty taste of sweat, and the smell of his musk. The taste and the smell were intoxicating, and she devoured his cock. In no time at all his cock was as hard as steel. He pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop. As the suction broke, she let out a moan of disappointment. He had her stand and turn so that her back was to him.

"Spread your legs and bend over," James commanded. Her face flushed once again with embarrassment as she realized that in his seated position her ass and wet cunt were eye level with him. Her ass still showed signs of the spanking she had gotten earlier, and it was apparent that there would be some bruising. The next thing she felt was something cold and wet being rubbed onto her asshole, and then she felt his finger invade her rear passage. This caused her to jump a little.

"Hold still or you will be sorry," he snapped. She steadied herself as she felt more lubricant being applied and another finger being slipped in, then he inserted a third, as he started fucking her ass with his fingers. She was having trouble standing still as he sawed his fingers in and out of her ass. The next thing she heard was, "Now it is time, slut, to fuck that ass of yours." He stood her up and pulled her back toward his lap. "Slide my cock into your ass, slut."

She reached behind her, grasping his slimy cock, which was covered in lubricant (something she was grateful for) and lined it up with her rear passage. As soon as he felt the head enter her ass, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard onto his cock, causing her to scream in a mixture of pain and surprise. While holding her on his lap, his cock buried deep in her ass, he ripped the front of her sweater wide open. He then reached for the front hem of her skirt and tucked it into the waistband like he had done to the back just before he spanked her. Next he instructed her to spread her legs as wide as she could; she ended up with her legs over either arm of the chair. James then pulled her wrist together behind her neck, using a length of cord he tied them together causing her breast to be pushed out. Impaled on his cock her body stretched and on display Laurel was starting to realize just how vulnerable she was.

James just sat there enjoying the feel of her ass as it clenched at his cock as Laurels ass was trying to deal with the invader that was shoved into her so abruptly. Even as she screamed from the sudden invasion James could feel another stream of cunt juice running between her legs and over his cock and balls. "You are such a dirty little slut, I spank you, I fuck your face, then I make you shove my cock up your ass and your cunt starts running like a river. You must enjoy being used and abused"

His words stung, and her cheeks went red, she knew he was right, she enjoyed being used and abused, she did not know why but she did, or at least her body did. Laurel was lost in her thoughts when she heard the tingling of a bell.

James had reached and picked up a small bell off the table next to his chair and rang it. A few moments later a middle aged woman pushing a small cart came through the door she was dressed in a servant's uniform. Laurel turned red in embarrassment to be seen in this position her world on display for all to see. The lady addressed James, "Sir, how may I be of assistance".

"Susan, this is Laurel, she has a desire to be humiliated and used for my pleasure. Isn't that right Laurel?"

Laurel turned even redder if it was even possible and dropped her head and could not bring herself to respond.

With his voice raised a bit he repeated himself, "LAUREL, Isn't That Right"?

Laurel was startled by his harshness and after a brief pause in a whisper "yes sir"

"Enough of this LAUREL speak up Susan can't hear you"

Laurel is getting redder by the second as she struggled to say it "Yes Sir"

"Yes Sir what? Slut?" James barked at her.

Laurel was visibly shaking, she took a deep breath to try and calm herself. Then she started "Yes Sir, I desire to be humiliated and used for your pleasure"

"Laurel this is Susan a loyal employee, and she helps me with new humiliation sluts like you, she has a special way of showing you how your body is made for pain and humiliation."

"No I don't do women, anything but that please, not her" Laurel was frantic she had never been with a woman and did not want to start now, and James knew this. James also knows from talking to her she has confessed that she wants her hard-limits pushed whether she wanted at the time or not. James also knew that the key to her complete submission to him was breaking down some of her hard-limits and getting inside her head.

James wrapped his arms around Laurels midsection and held her tight, looked at Susan and said "You may begin."

Susan approached Laurel and reach down and pinched both of her nipples between her thumb and fore fingers and squeezed tightly and twisted her nipple until Laurel let out a high pitch whine then she pulled her nipples straight out pinching as hard as she could until Laurels nipples popped out of her grip.

Laurel was panting and her nipples were throbbing, and her cunt betrayed her by releasing another flood of cunt juice all over James's crotch.

Susan spies Laurel's panties laying on the floor, an evil smile came over her face as she spoke "I think we might need to gag this one she sounds like she is a screamer"

Laurel started to beg "Please not a gag, No not that, please no, no, no"

12