Laurel's Humiliation Continues

Story Info
Her humiliation continues & her training begins.
3.6k words
4.4
159.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel followed James through the door and down a hallway. She could feel the cum that he had deposited in her ass running down her inner thighs, as her asshole kept twitching as it readjusted now that his hard cock had been removed. Her thoughts again went to the questions, "Is this what she wanted? What was he going to put her through? What humiliation awaited her?" At the end of the hall they came to another door, which James opened and ushered Laurel through. The door led to a staircase. As Laurel started down the stairs she heard James close the door, then the click of the lock. The click sounded like thunder, her mind started racing again with the realization that she was now his until he seen fit to release her. But with this realization her cunt spasmed as it started to get excited once more.

The stairs ended at a short non descript corridor with two doors. One was at the end of the corridor, and one about halfway down on the left side. They were plain steel doors with metal frames. Laurel was ushered through the door on the left.

Once inside the room she heard James shut and lock the door. She looked around the room was softly lit by indirect lighting, with tract lighting accenting various areas. The floor was covered in what looked to be an industrial carpet dark blue in color. The walls were Dark wood paneling. On one wall there were hooks with various crops, floggers, paddles, chains and ropes hanging from them. All neatly displayed. There was also a large cabinet, which she could only imagine the contents of. On the opposite wall and in various places across the ceiling there were eyehooks. In the one corner was what appeared to be a sawhorse but its top board was on end. On the third wall there was two doorways neither had doors on them, she could see there was a bed in one of the rooms and the other appeared to be a bathroom. She blushed, as her mind did not take long to realize she was going to have little or no privacy.

James finally spoke, "You have agreed to serve me for the duration of the weekend, I promise you it will be a most taxing weekend indeed. You are to go take care of your personal needs, and shower and then you are to come here and get into position." James was pointing to a spot on the floor. "You have fifteen minutes starting now" Laurel Answered "Yes sir." And hurried to the bathroom.

Up to this point Laurel had not realized how much she had to use the toilet, but now she realized her bladder was screaming and her bowels were also in need of relief. The reaming her ass had gotten had been enough to bring this on. To Laurel's relief she heard the door to the room open and then shut. She was left alone to take care of her needs. Once done she removed her stockings and her heals, then stepped into the shower. The warm water felt good on her body. Then all of the sudden the water went cold, and she heard a voice telling her that little sluts like her did not get to use hot water without earning the privilege. The voice she heard seemed to be come from everywhere all at once and was unmistakably James.

It was then she remembered James had told her in many of their chats and phone conversations that his submissives had to earn every little privilege. The cold water only made her hurry that much more. When she was finished she was clean, but cold. Only then did she realize that there was no towel for her to dry with, another privilege to be earned. Shivering she stood there in the shower letting the excess water drip off her body.

As she stood there a small red light caught her eye, it was a security camera. Her face turned crimson and the chill she was feeling was replaced with the hot flush of embarrassment as she realized her actions over the last several minutes had been monitored. This only reinforced James' promise of complete humiliation. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess, she should be completely horrified at the thought of her being watched while taking care of her most personal business and yet her cunt tingled and she felt the familiar excitement in the pit of her stomach.

Her thoughts returned to the task at hand, she stepped out of the shower and made her way to the spot where James had told her to be. As she made her way to the spot, she saw several other security cameras all with their red lights glowing. She quickly got into position, on her knees, back straight, hands clasp together behind her neck, eyes lowered. She now realized with all the security cameras that her every move would be monitored. It was going to be a long weekend.

As she knelt waiting for James her mind wondered. Here she was a grown woman with a successful career, kneeling naked in the basement of a man that until a few short hours ago she had only chatted with online and talked to on the phone. What made her crave the humiliation he promised, what made her want to submit to his will?

James observed her actions from the monitoring room down the hall, the security cameras afforded him many angle to observe her from. He was pleased with her obedience she had taken care of her personal business and had gotten her shower with minutes to spare. She had the presence of mind to stand in the shower until most of the water drained from her body.

What he had enjoyed most was the look of pure humiliation on her face as she seen the security camera. Although he had not watched her take care of her personal business she did not know this. He looked at the clock it had been a good twenty minutes that she had been kneeling waiting for him. He wondered what was going through her mind. He had had many conversations with her, and was truly amazed how she craved the humiliation and being used for another's pleasure. Although she said she had never served another before, she was a natural. He planned on pushing her limit over the rest of their weekend together. It was time to begin.

He left the monitoring room and headed for his playroom. As he unlocked the door and entered Laurel was brought back to reality. He walked over to her observing her obedience. The redness of her ass had faded to a pink blush most likely from the cool shower. He began to talk, "Slut you are mine for the rest of the weekend. This was your choice. This is your last chance to back out. You can get up now and leave, however if you do, we will never speak again, never chat, never exchange an email. We will be through and you will be left wondering if this is what you need? If you choose to stay you will have answers to questions your mind has been asking for a long time. So which will it be?

Laurel did not hesitate for an instance, "I will stay Sir!" He was right she needed the answers to the questions... She had come so far she could not back out now.

"Come with me now slut." James barked out his command. She stood being very careful not to remove her hands from the back of her neck. This proved to be difficult and she almost lost her balance, but at the critical moment she felt James' hands grab her shoulders and steady her. "You will become better at that slut, it takes practice" He then walked through the door into the room with the bed. Laurel followed him in.

In the room there was a twin bed with plain white linens, the headboard and footboard had eyehooks at the corners. There was a vanity, which had an assortment of makeup and beauty products on it. And in one corner stood a small wardrobe closet. The ever-present security cameras, red lights glowing, stared down from the corners.

While she was standing there, he started, "This is where you will sleep and prepare yourself to serve me." He then walked over to the wardrobe using a key he opened the door and removed two hangers, lingerie on one, the other an outfit. He hung the hangers on a hook on the side of the wardrobe. He reached to the bottom of the closet and pulled out a pair of black patent leather 5" heals and placed them on the floor below the outfit. He then locked the door to the wardrobe and turned to face Laurel. "You will now prepare yourself to serve me. Everything you need is here. You know how I like my subs makeup. You have thirty minutes to finish and be in position on your spot." With that James turned and left the room. The next sound Laurel heard was the door closing and locking.

Laurel looked over the makeup; all the colors bolder than she cared for, a point drove home by the blood red lipstick. She then went and looked at the lingerie and the outfit. The lingerie was consisted of a Purple satin bra, with half cups, matching garter and thong panties. The stockings were black lace. The outfit was a white button down blouse, with a dark purple skirt. She turned and made her way to the vanity and started to put on the makeup. As she did her mind started to wonder again, "How could she be so calm, sitting here naked with them damn security cameras watching her. No the security cameras were not watching her, James was watching her." With that thought she started blushing. He already knew so much about her, and now he would know her most intimate moments. She finished her makeup and then dressed. Once she was dressed she looked in the mirror to give herself the once over. She marveled at the slut staring back at her, what would her coworkers think of her appearance now. She quickly went to her spot in the playroom, and got into position.

James appeared a few minute later, "Very good slut, you have pleased me. Now for one last formality before we continue." With that he went to the cabinet, open the door and brought out a video camera, and a tripod. Over the next few minutes he busied himself with setting up the camera. He ran cables from the camera to a connection on the wall.

Once the camera was setup he called Laurel over to where he was standing. She managed to stand and walk over to him without removing her hands from behind her neck. He smiled at her ability not to falter. He then positioned her below a series of track lights, which showed her off very nicely. He brought her arms to her side and told her to relax.

He then explained, "I am about to interview you in front of this camera. The purpose of the interview is to document the fact that you are here on your own accord. That you understand what is going to happen and that you agree to submit to my humiliation, and be my sex toy for the rest of this weekend. Also while I am interviewing you, you will be instructed to remove certain articles of clothing. You will hand me each item as you remove it. Once you remove an article of clothing you will put your arms at your side and wait for the next question. So lets get started."

Laurel had little time to think about what was about to happen as James made a few final adjustments to the camera and started with the interview.

"What is your full name?" James asked.

"Laurel Lyndon" Laurel responded.

"Laurel are you here against your will?"

"No, I came here of my own free will"

"That is a pretty blouse, but I want to see what is under it, remove it now." Came James' command.

Laurel responded, "Yes Sir." And proceeded to unbutton her blouse and remove it. She then reached out and handed it to James who was to the left of the camera just out of view. She put her arms back to her side and waited for the next question.

"Laurel, do you understand that you will be experiencing bondage while here?"

"Yes Sir."

"It is time for you to remove your skirt Laurel"

Without a word Laurel removed her skirt and handed it to James.

"Laurel, Do you understand that you will be spanked with various items including but not limited to paddles, crops, and floggers?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now your bra Laurel."

She hesitated for a second and reached behind her to unfasten the bra. Then she shrugged her shoulders and removed her bra. Her nipples harden to small pebbles as soon as they were free from the confines of the bra. Laurels blush deepened as she was now standing there being videoed only in her thong, garter, stockings and heals.

"Laurel, does the thought of being tied up excite you?"

"Yes, very much so."

"Do you enjoy being spanked?"

"I do not know why but yes I do enjoy being spanked."

"Remove your thong, and show me your pretty little cunt."

Laurels blush deepened to almost crimson and spread across her chest now as she slowly slid her thong off her hips and let it fall to the floor. She bent over and picked the flimsy garment up and handed it to James. Now she was naked except for the stockings and heals, and the garter, which framed her, most intimate places.

"Laurel, you seem to be embarrassed. Does being so naked in front of a camera embarrass you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Does it excite you?"

"Yes Sir."

With this admission Laurel's blush deepened and her cunt spasmed again.

"Turn around and bend over and grab your ankles. I want you to show the camera how wet this has your cunt."

Laurel turned and bent over as she was instructed. The thought of being in such a humiliating position caused her cunt to spasm once more and she could feel her cunt juice running down her inner thighs.

"Oh my you are such a horny little slut. You are practically dripping wet."

James let her stand there bent over for a few while he stepped behind the camera and zoomed in on Laurels wet cunt. As he was doing this he continued, "You are truly a slut, your cunt is so wet and your asshole is winking at me, it is almost like it is inviting me to fuck you in the ass again"

Laurel's humiliation grew even more as she was exposed in such a lewd position. James enjoyed her reaction.

"Ok slut you can stand up again, and turn around"

Slut at anytime during the weekend if anything gets to intense what will you do?"

"I will use my safe word, or my safe signal if I am unable to speak." "What is your safe word? What is your safe signal?"

"My safe word is Banana. My safe signal is holding up two fingers to indicate to much."

"Very good."

"Slut, last question. Why are you here?"

"I am here to submit to your will. To be used and abused as you see fit. To be humiliated by being forced to do things that a proper lady would never do. I am here to be your willing little slut. So please James take this worthless slut and use it like the slut it is. Whip me, fuck me, humiliate me, anything for your pleasure."

"Then we shall begin with a blowjob and to make it as humiliating as possible I think we will use it to end your consent video."

With that said James went over to where she is standing and turned her to one side and pushed her to her knees. "Undo my pants and get my cock out." James said in a commanding voice. Laurel reached up and undid the snap and unzipped his pants. Then pulled them off his hips. His hard cock sprang forward and smacked laurel in the cheek. She grasped the base of the shaft and held his cock still as she started to lick the head. Her nostrils flared, as the smell of his musk was intoxicating. Her licking became faster as she licked up and down the underside of his shaft coating it with her saliva. She could hardly contain herself; the humiliation of her sucking his cock, while he recorded it was too much. She could feel her cunt juices coating her inner thighs as she squeezed her thighs together. She plunges her lips down on his cock, taking almost three quarters of his hard shaft into her mouth.

James let out a moan and grabbed two handfuls of hair and started fucking her face. She released her grip from the base of the shaft as he forced his cock down her throat, burying her nose in his pubic hair. He then started to fuck her mouth like it was a cunt.

This was too much for Laurel, and she lost control and plunged her hand between her thighs and into her hot wet cunt and started to fuck herself in rhythm with James' thrust. James continued to thrust in and out of her mouth for several minutes, and then he let out a groan as he felt his cock about to explode. He released one hand and grabs his shaft and pulled it from Laurels mouth. He started pumping it as his cum erupted from his cock. He aimed his cock at Laurels face and covered it with shot after shot of hot cum.

The humiliation of his cum splashing on her face pushed Laurel over the edge as she continued to finger fuck herself. As James' orgasm subsided he released Laurels hair and she collapsed to the floor. James realized that she had came, came without permission. This would not due. She would have to pay for this.

He went behind the camera and shut it down, then walked over to where she is laying on the floor, trying to recover from her orgasm. He looked down at her, "SLUT HOW DARE YOU CUM, DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO CUM?"

Laurels eyes snapped open as his words brought her back to reality, "I am so sorry I could not help myself."

"SILENCE YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON ABOUT CUMMING WITHOUT PERMISSION, FOR EVEN TOUCHING YOUR CUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU KNOW THAT WHILE YOU ARE HERE I OWN YOU, YET YOU INSIST ON BREAKING THE RULES!" JAMES WAS SCREEMING AT HER.

Laurel was frightened, really frighten for the first time since she arrived. She had been warned when James and her chatted that he expected complete obedience and anything less would be dealt with most severely. She quickly moved into position hoping it would show that she understood her position and maybe lessen her punishment.

James went to the corner where the sawhorse was and drug it to the center of the room. He then went and took Laurel by the arm and half walked her, half drug her to the sawhorse. "Do not move" is all he said. And he walked over to the cabinet. He returned with two sets of leather cuffs. He attached one set to laurels wrists and pulled her arms behind her and attached them together. He then attached one of the other cuffs to each of her ankles. He then went across the room and picked up a coil of rope and a spreader bar. When he came back he positioned Laurel so she straddled the Sawhorse the cross member which was upright was just against her crotch. He then took the spreader bar and attached it to one ankle cuff and then forced her ankles further apart and attached it to the other ankle. The fact that her ankles were spread caused her crotch to rest firmly on the cross member. James then took a rope and tied it to the wrist cuffs and then through an eyehook on the ceiling about three feet in front of laurel. He then pulled the rope until her arms were pulled up, causing her to bend forward. This brought her clit into contact with the cross member of the sawhorse. When James was satisfied with her position he tied off the rope.

Laurel was still silent but her mind was screaming. It did not take her long to realize that her poor cunt, and clit would be very sore. How she wished she had not touched herself now. She looked at James looking for some indication that he was going to show her some mercy, but there was only the look of determination.

"You will think twice about touching your cunt without permission from now on slut. After you ride the horse for a while you will understand who is in charge."

The angry words stung Laurel as she had never seen this side of James in any of their conversations are chats, but she knew she broke the rules and had to pay.

The last thing James did before he left the room was to bend and take the 5" heals off of Laurels feet. Now she had to keep on her toes or leave her cunt and clit take her weight.

Her mind went to her safe word and she quickly pushed it out of her mind, she was bad and needed punished for being bad if this was what James wanted then she would endure.

Then he was gone punctuated by the closing of the door and the clicking of the lock.

Laurel was now left in silence to contemplate her misdeeds...