Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,578 Followers

"Your dad is at the driving range; go on over and see if you can figure out what is wrong." Mom said turning back to the couch and her newest novel.

"Yes ma'am." I responded, then turning to Lauren I said, "Lead the way."

She turned and walked back toward her yard with me trailing behind admiring the sway of her hips and the way her cutoffs appeared to be painted on her ass. I was thinking "That dude is an idiot." before we had even made it out of our yard. By the time we got to her front door, I was convinced that legs and an ass like hers were the reasons that cutoff jeans were invented in the first place.

Walking inside I glanced around and said, "We just walked right past your garage."

Smiling up at me she replied, "And?"

"The door was open."

"Yes, it was."

"So?"

"So, I just wanted to see if I could be alone with you for a little while and not do anything stupid."

"Such as?" I asked grinning down at her.

"Oh God! This is going to be more difficult than I thought." She responded.

"Why?"

"Honestly Mark, do you really think I am that attractive?"

"Well, Dad called you a MILF before I did, so, there's that."

"Really!"

"Lauren, you turn heads from fifty-three down to nineteen."

"Your dad called me a MILF?"

"Yep, the day we moved in; when you pulled up and we were standing in the yard."

"Wow! Ok. Um, that just boosted my ego a tad bit." She said with a dazzling smile on her face.

"What the Hell Mark? No balls, no Blue Chips." I thought to myself.

"Do you really want to know what I think?" I asked her.

"Yes."

I reached out and brushed the hair away from her cheek pausing for a moment as her eyes widened and her lips parted. Then I bent down and kissed her, smiling as I heard her gasp slightly when our lips met. I moved closer to her and ran my hands slowly down her sides as she wrapped hers around my waist. Resisting the urge to cup her ass, I simply let them rest in the small of her back. Pulling away from her, I looked into her incredibly green eyes and said, "I think that if we had more than a few minutes, I could probably make you do something stupid."

"Jesus Mark." she said glancing down at the floor and then back up to me, "I never meant for that to happen Honey. I know you must think I'm a tease, or worse, a slut. But I really didn't mean to lead you on; at least not like this. We have to stop this. Please?"

"Okay." I said sadly, knowing full well that what might have been wasn't going to be, at least not this afternoon.

Then, simply out of curiosity, I asked her, "What did he say to cause you to react that way?"

"He said that if I had taken better care of myself he wouldn't have gone looking for something else."

I laughed.

"Gee, thanks." She said dryly. "That helps."

"You have got to be kidding me?" I replied as I walked toward through the kitchen and stepped into the garage.

"No, that's what he said." she answered, looking up at the ceiling and blinking back a tear in her eye.

"Fuck him!" I blurted out then turned beet red, mortified at my choice of words.

"I'd rather not, if it is all the same to you Sweetie." she responded, laughing at the appalled look on my face when I realized that I had dropped an F bomb.

Flipping the switch to the garage door I let it lower to the ground and then opened it. Turning around to make sure she was within my reach, I lowered it again and as the garage grew dark I reached out and pulled her to me. I ran my hands down her back but this time I did squeeze her ass; gently at first and then harder as I lowered my lips to hers. I listened to her moan softly as we kissed and I felt her body relax slightly; I reluctantly let her go and walked into the kitchen, with her following me.

"Did you enjoy that young man?" she asked me with a smile on her lips.

"God no! I hated every second of it!" I said grinning at her.

"You would be a lot more believable if you weren't grinning like a kid at Christmas." she replied.

"It was horrible." I said, stepping toward her and laughing as she held her hands out in front of her body and took a quick step back squealing, "Liar!"

Grinning and taking another step toward her I asked, "When is the last time someone chased you around the kitchen?"

"It's been a while."

"Shame we don't have more time. I could find out how fast you can run." I said sitting down on a barstool at the kitchen island.

"I'm beginning to see that." She said, relaxing somewhat but stepping to the side to place the island between the two of us.

"My mother did her best to raise a gentleman Lauren. I'm going to take that as my reward for fixing your garage door and go on back home before we, as you put it, do anything stupid."

"Thank you, Mark. Your mother did a tremendous job; but a gentleman would never ask for a reward for helping his neighbor."

"Lauren?" I asked pausing to wait for her reply.

"Mark?"

"I didn't say asked; I said I took what I wanted." I said staring at her until a slow blush crept across her cheeks.

"Oh God! Maybe it is a good thing we don't have more time." she said, looking at me and shaking her head. I would have normally felt bad about being that cocky, but she was returning my stare with a playful smile on her lips.

"Goodbye Lauren." I said standing up and walking out of the kitchen, "I'll see myself out."

"Goodbye Mark." She replied, watching me leave from the hallway to the kitchen as I opened the front door and headed back home.

The entire episode had, from start to finish, taken all of fifteen minutes and as I walked across the yard I realized that it would fuel quite a few late-night spank sessions. Damn that woman was a handful; literally, because her ass was a perfect fit for my hands. I was nineteen years old, I had just stolen a kiss, no, two kisses and grabbed the ass of the MILF next door; and she was smiling about it.

Life was good.

Later that night as I lay in bed watching TV my phone chimed and when I opened it up there was a text from Lauren.

"Still awake?"

"Yes."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"I can still feel your hands squeezing my ass."

"And?"

"I'm going to have to take care of something before I get any sleep. Think about that Stalker."

"I will. Goodnight Lauren."

"Goodnight Mark."

A few minutes later I received a picture from her. She had arranged the sheets so that she was covered but it was obvious that she was nude. It was tasteful, classy, and it was damned hot. The caption beneath it said, "Just to help you sleep and by the way, this is what I wear at the pool when the boys aren't here."

Dropping my head back to my pillow I moaned "Oh fuck!" and then grabbed my cock to 'take care of something'. I groaned so loudly when I came that Jennifer, whose room was directly beneath mine, knocked on my door a few minutes later and asked if I was alright. I lied and told her that I had twisted my ankle; her laughing response of, "Okay. Sure!" let me know that she didn't believe me.

My training week was the longest week of my life. I would have rather done two-a-days in the heat and humidity of July than repeat that week. By Saturday, I was sunburnt to a crisp and I had muscles hurting where I didn't know I had muscles. There is a vast difference in being in shape and being in shape to play football. I needed to gain weight that summer, instead I dropped ten pounds that first week.

My saving grace came from the fact that each night at eight, like clockwork, Lauren would send me a picture of some part of her body. It was like an erotic jigsaw puzzle that I could put together with my imagination. Monday, it was a picture of her right hip from the side. I could just make out the curvature of her ass laying on the bed. Tuesday's picture was her right leg cocked up with a book resting against her thigh, the book was shielding my view of her pussy and her left leg was stretched out full length on the bed. It was obvious that she was nude because there was a conspicuous lack of panties involved. By Wednesday I was mesmerized and on Friday night I got a picture of both her bare breasts. Not a full on frontal view; but the view I would have had looking down at them if I were standing in front of her. I was right about the piercings.

With each picture she sent me I made certain to compliment her. I was also sure that I didn't say anything crude or obnoxious either. The last thing I wanted to do was fuck this arrangement up. My phone was slowly becoming my own private MILF spank bank and the last thing any guy in my situation would do is piss that away.

I woke up on Saturday morning, stumbled to the shower and then downstairs to grab some coffee and a bowl of cereal. I found a note on the counter telling me that Dad was at the golf course and that Mom and Jen had gone shopping in Knoxville and wouldn't be back until late that afternoon. So, I plopped down on the couch to watch TV and sat there thanking God that I had two days to recover before I really had to go to work.

Around noon my phone chimed. Dad sent me a text telling me that he was playing a second round and wouldn't be home until four or so. I acknowledged it and then turned my attention back to the TV. The phone chimed a second time in as many minutes only this time there was a picture of a pair of incredibly long, tan legs held up in the air with a sparkling pool in the background.

"Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here."

Grinning at the picture I responded with "Be careful what you ask for Tease; you might just get it."

"Tease?"

The next picture was one of her legs still in the air, only this time they were spread open with her left hand covering her pussy. "Does this look like I'm teasing?" It was clearly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bikini bottom. I started to walk upstairs and then thought, "No, let's see how this pans out first."

"That depends on what your fingers are doing."

"They are having a wonderful time. Weren't you paying attention?" ;o)

"You do realize I am at home, right?"

"Really?"

"Alone."

"Who is teasing whom Mark?"

"Is that an invitation to come take a dip in your pool Lauren?"

"Absolutely. I'll meet you at the gate to the back yard."

"Oh fuck!" I thought to myself, "This cannot be happening!" as I started walking numbly toward her house. When I got to the gate I knocked on it and when it opened I stepped through. Lauren closed it quickly and smiling at me said "Good morning Mark! So nice of you to drop by."

She was wearing a fluffy red cotton robe that was tied at the waist and I could tell from the cleavage on display that if she was wearing anything under the robe, it was tiny.

"Thank you for the invitation. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Aren't you worried about your neighbors seeing into your yard?"

"Nope! Thanks to the privacy fence, the only window with a view into this yard is yours and I don't mind a bit if you look all you want to. At least you appreciate what you see." she answered, looking me in the eyes when she said it.

"That I do ma'am, that I truly do." I said honestly.

"Let's go inside for a minute Sweetie, we really do need to talk."

"Okay." I responded, following her around the corner and into the patio door.

Laruen walked to the fridge and reaching inside pulled out a bottle of water. She held it up offering it to me and when I declined she opened it and took a sip.

She paused for a minute and setting the water bottle down on the island she took a seat at the bar and said, "One of our attorneys at the firm I work at; the one handling my side of the divorce told me, 'Lauren, I'm saying this as your counsel and not as your employer. Take a bungee cord and wrap it around both ankles; then take another one and wrap it around your knees until this thing is final. I don't care how rich, intelligent or good looking he or she is, don't sleep with anyone until you have a signed final decree in your hands."

"And yet here we are." I said becoming convinced that today was going to be another ride on the Blue Balls Express.

"Exactly. Here we are." she paused and then added, "I just wanted you to understand the amount of trust I am putting in you to keep quite about this. John would disown me and then fire you if he ever got wind of it. Not to mention the damage it would cause if Ken found out." She said sincerely.

"Ken?" then it dawned on me, "Oh, never mind."

"Yeah, my husband, Ken. His attorney would have a field day if they thought I was having a fling with a nineteen-year-old, who was still in high school when this all started."

"I bet." then I added smiling at her, "So we're a fling now?"

"Do you see any bungee cords?"

"No." I said as calmly as I could.

"You tell me." she responded with a wicked little gleam in her eyes.

Walking up to me she reached out and took my right hand and placed it under her robe and against her bare breast. Then she lifted her arms around my neck and kissed me, all but backing me up against the wall as she did it. It took every muscle I had to stop her and hold her in place instead of backing up.

Gasping for air as we broke apart she asked me, "How long do we have before your family gets home?"

"Three, maybe four hours. Why?"

"How many times can you do it in three, maybe four hours?"

Looking into a pair of green eyes while his hand is squeezing a warm soft boob can do wonders for a guy's self-confidence. "Three, maybe four, depending on the motivation."

She reached up and removed my hand from inside her robe and still looking me in the eyes she tugged on the belt and let it slip off her shoulders and onto the kitchen floor. Her body was amazing. Her tits didn't really sag, they were still firm enough that they could still hold their own if she had entered a wet t-shirt contest. Her nipples stood out proudly, almost begging to be licked and they were accented by the stainless-steel studs. Her stomach was amazingly flat and toned and her waist was tiny compared to the flare of her hips. The area between her legs was shaved bare and looking at it I noticed a tiny glint of silver between her lips. It was obvious that she still took a lot of pride in her appearance.

"Clit stud too?" I asked, trying to hide the tremor in my voice.

"I got them in on vacation in Pensacola this past May. Like it?" she asked as she lowered her hand down and flicked a fingertip across it proudly.

"I love it. No tattoos?"

"One. You'll see it in a few minutes." The impish grin she gave me spoke volumes.

Taking me by the hand she led me to her bedroom and turning back the covers on the huge California King four post bed, she crawled onto it and then wiggled her index finger at me to join her. I sat down beside her and started to remove my shirt when she said "No! That's my job." then she wrestled it over my head. Dropping it to the floor she ran her hands over my chest for a few seconds, then she looked at me and whispered, "Lay back."

Doing as she instructed I almost came in my pants as she leaned over me and slowly began to lower her breasts to my lips. Just when I thought I would be able to lick one, she would laugh, move them away for a second and start all over again. While she was teasing me, she was also running her hands up and down my abdomen and chest, pausing every now and then to dig her nails in sharply. I'd finally had enough and when she lowered herself to me the third time I reached up and pulled her down.

I was done being teased. I had been teased all week long. Now I was here to take what she had been showing me, her body.

Lauren moaned as flipped her onto her back and placed my hand between her legs spreading them apart. She gasped sharply when my fingers started rubbing the lips of her pussy and she sighed as I lifted my hand to her lips. She was in the process of licking my fingertips clean when I gently slapped the inside of her right thigh.

I simply said, "Wider." then smiled in satisfaction as I felt her comply by opening her legs a bit further. Knowing that I had room now I slowly began kissing my way down her body as the fingers of my other hand worked on her clit. I had yet to put a finger inside her because I wanted her dripping by the time my mouth went to work on her.

Pausing and looking up at her I saw her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. Her chest was heaving up and down with her breathing and she had the sheet clinched in both her hands. Her hips were bucking up and down to the rhythm of my fingers working on her and her ass was slowly beginning to raise up off the bed. I slowed down the tempo of my fingers and again, I gently spanked the inside of her right thigh again and whispered "Wider."

Lowering my head, I ran my tongue softly across her clit and paused to ever so gently pull on the stud as I slid a finger deeper inside her. Her moan filled the bedroom and then she settled back down and began to slowly grind against my hand. I moved lower, so I could really begin to eat her pussy and that is when I saw her tattoo. Three simple words on the very top of her inner right thigh, written in a flowing script no more than a quarter of an inch tall. You would never see it if she were wearing a bathing suit or panties unless you were looking at it from this angle.

"Come to Momma"

Lowering my mouth to it I ran the tip of my tongue across the tattoo. I pulled my head away and said, "So is this a request or a demand?" as I traced it with a fingertip.

She didn't speak or open her eyes to look at me; she simply smiled and arched her back as she tightened her grip on my hair. Grabbing the back of my head, she moaned softly as she forced me to go back to work on her pussy. I slid a second finger inside her and without giving her a chance to protest, I slipped the tip of my pinky into her ass as I began to suck on her clit.

Five seconds later she came so hard I thought she was going to hurt herself. I lay there beside her waiting for her to say something. After a full two minutes her body was still shuddering, and she had yet to open her eyes. When she finally did, she looked over at me and said "Wow!"

"That's it?" I responded. "Wow!"

"Wow!"

"So, I did okay?"

"Wow!" she said grinning broadly at me.

"Pretty good for a guy who still has pants on huh?"

"Not for long Sweetie." She whispered as she closed her eyes again.

I reached down and began to unbuckle my belt when she slapped my hand away. "That's my job Mark. You just lay back and I'll take care of you."

Pushing herself up off the bed she smiled at me and then began tugging my shorts past my hips she paused as my cock came into view. She licked her lips and then slowly ran her tongue over the head. When I groaned she smiled and then engulfed about half the length before she began to gently suck on it pumping the remaining length with her hand. I was in Heaven for about three minutes, then she stopped suddenly and sat up. She finished removing my pants then lay back on the bed. Opening her legs widely, she looked up at me and said, "You read the instructions Baby."

I slid between her open legs, and holding myself above her I looked into her eyes for a moment before I lowered my body to hers. She sighed as my weight settled on her and then whimpered slightly as she felt the head of my dick slip between the lips of her pussy. I stayed still and felt her shifting beneath me desperately trying to pull me inside her. I pushed slightly as she wiggled around and felt a couple of inches slip into her.

YouDidWhut
YouDidWhut
1,578 Followers
123456...8