Lauren

Story Info
Lauren is very, very good at her job.
824 words
3.69
38.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was pumping in the club where Lauren worked. She was a high end prostitute and very, very, good at her job. She decided for her customers whether or not they wanted and could have her. Nobody ever turned her down.

Daeric was surrounded by a throng of rich women with money to burn. They were bidding for his company, tonight Isabelle was acting as auctioneer. Supposedly he was absolutely phenomenal in the sack, Lauren was almost tempted to try him herself. He had a strong lithe physique, with muscles that rippled as he moved.

Lauren's attention was diverted by a couple who had entered the club. The woman was tall with long golden blonde hair that framed her face. She was wearing a fitted dress that hugged her figure and accentuated her curves. The dress ended mid-way down her toned thighs. her open-toed high-heels had straps that wrapped around her calves and finished just below the knees. In her heels she was almost as tall as the man. He was broad shouldered with dark brown hair, a chiseled jaw and a few days growth of beard. Matching wedding rings decorated their fingers. They were a stunning couple, and Lauren's was not the only head that turned to watch them move towards the bar.

Lauren approached the bar like a wolf stalking its prey. Her straight dark brown hair was pulled back tightly into a ponytail. She was dressed in red and her dark eyes flashed as she walked. The couple stared at her as she leaned across them to get the bartender's attention and order a drink. She turned her head to look at them, and suggestively dragging a finger over her breast and down to her waist she asked, "You two looking... or buying?" She then leant in and kissed the woman, parting the full lips with her tongue, before sliding it teasingly into the womans waiting mouth. At the same time she reached across and massaged the man's crotch with one hand, whilst the other slipped under the woman's skirt.

She finished the kiss and walked away without waiting, leaving her drink untouched at the bar. She knew they'd follow, they always did. She wondered what they would be like, did the man want to watch while she screwed his wife. Perhaps the wife wanted to get a kick out of watching the husband bang another woman. Or maybe, and Lauren tingled at the thought, they were both looking to take part.

Lauren hadn't asked their names, she never did.

The woman lay naked across the bed, her golden hair fanned out around her. Her manicured hands clenched the sheets, her legs were parted and in between them knelt Lauren. Her bum was thrust up in the air and her face was buried in the womans sex where she was kissing her. Lauren felt the mattress dip behind her. A warm strong hand reached beneath and parted her lips. She leaned backwards, the slick walls of her cunt gliding along the hard length that pushed against her. His moans joined those of his wife as she rocked back and forth between the two. She used her muscles to grip him tightly as she went forward and relaxed them as she pressed back. Her narrow confines were filled and stretched by his girth.

The hand that had parted her lips and then left, now came back across her stomach to where she was hottest. When the hand reached her it stopped moving, leaving her to do the work. She began to move her pelvis up and down, even as she rocked backwards and forwards, trying to get the maximum benefit from the muscular hand that teased her with it's closeness. Beneath Lauren the wife began to thrust upwards, and using her hands she held Lauren's head to where she most wanted her. Lauren slid two fingers into the wife, her other hand reached up to massage the wife's firm breasts.

Lauren gasped as she suddenly felt a thumb circle and caress another opening. It didn't quite enter, but it was no longer on the outside. The husband definitely knew what he was doing. "God," Lauren thought, "I love my work!"

The husband began to thrust quicker and harder as he drew near, driving Lauren into his wife. His wife was already climaxing, but Lauren carried on, she was a professional and new how to prolong the pleasure. Lauren began to ripple her muscles along the husbands cock, she heard him gasp and felt him increase his speed.

Suddenly she gripped him tightly and he exploded into her. She continued to move, milking him, until he collapsed next her. As he fell she finally let up on his wife, who was by now crying with the sweet agony of pleasure. When his thick cock came out of her she was left feeling hollow, an empty pressure cooker without enough juice to explode.