Lauren Adams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned the key and away went the pleasant V-6 growl. I made a production out of exiting the car and woozily walking towards her front door. She was laughing at me again. I didn't mind; rather I welcomed it. She held the door for me this time, and as I walked in I noticed how clean everything seemed. There was the requisite big screen HDTV, two large couches, a recliner made of what looked like leather, and faux potted plants everywhere.

"Ick. Don't stare at it too long, it'll burn your retinas." Lauren was disapproving of what was apparently her mother's design ethic. A large black cat jumped up onto the back of the closest couch. "Charlie! I missed you!"

She picked up her kitty and carried him with her into the hall. "I'm gonna get changed. Grab a Coke if you want."

She disappeared into the hallway. Having already drank a full small soda back at the theater, the only thing I needed now was a bathroom. I looked around a bit, then decided the facilities must be down the same hallway my host had gone down. I wandered deeper into her home. I looked in one door and found a small supply closet. Boring drivel, mostly. A trophy, marked Lauren Adams, for baseball. It caught my eye mostly because of the polished figure poised half-way through the pitching motion. I shut the door; I now had something to talk to her about.

I continued down the hallway and happened upon a corner. Further down was a door, probably to the master suite, I told myself. Still, my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to know for sure. I tread slowly along the plush carpet until I reached the door. I could hear music coming through the door. Dismemberment Plan. She's got taste. I was hesitant as I clutched the doorknob. I didn't want to catch her half-naked. At least, I didn't want her to think I wanted to. I opened the door slowly.

Lauren was clad in naught but a black bra and boy cut panties with pink and white horizontal stripes. And rather than attempt at all to find clothes, she just danced to the song coming from her modest Klipsch 2.1 setup. Her golden hair was a sight to behold, falling upon bare shoulders and cradling her breasts. Her firm body swayed sensually to the rhythm of the song. I would have thought it rather rude that she was taking so long, had I not gotten voyeur privileges to her little performance. When the vocals came in, she, almost on instinct, grabbed a nearby hairbrush and began to sing along.

"As kisses go, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary..." I tried my best to lip-sync along; she knew the lyrics much better. Her hips rocked back and forth, in perfect tandem with Joe Easley's drumming. She turned from me, allowing me an incredible view of her firm ass rolling slowly along with the beat. And then, I saw Charlie. And he saw me. He jumped off of the large, maybe queen-size bed and jogged over to me with a disasterously loud "Meow!" At this, Lauren paused. She turned to the door. I made an effort to hide, but she had already seen me. She threw on a pink babydoll tee and shut off her speakers. At this point, I just threw caution out the window.

"Hey, I liked that song."

She didn't seem to be amused. "Very funny. You think it's okay to just walk in on a girl like that?"

I was frozen again. "I didn't... I mean... I needed the bathroom..."

She didn't reply for what seemed like the longest ten seconds I'd ever been through. Then, finally: "You know what this means."

She looked rather serious. I swallowed hard. She was waiting for a reply. "No, I don't..."

She took a long, slow walk towards me. I tried hard, but couldn't resist scanning her still scantily-clad form over with my eyes. "It means we're not on an even plane." I was confused, but she continued. "You've seen me in my underwear. It's only fair that you return the favor to me."

I played dumb. "How?"

"Take off your shorts." She was face to face with me now, but I still didn't know how serious she was.

"What, now?"

She crossed her arms. "And the shirt."

"I'm not... wearing any underwear." No lie. I wasn't.

"Now." She was definitely serious. I shook, just a little, as I pulled my shirt over my head. I hesitated as long as I could before I slipped my thumbs between the elastic and my skin, sliding the fabric slowly off of my lower body until I was completely naked in front of Lauren, the cute girl from the movies who I had just met three hours ago.

Her expression didn't change much. She was still looking at me quite sternly. Then I noticed two things that changed the mood irrevocably: her eyes were slowly scanning downward, and I had quite an impressive erection. I grew a bit bolder by this. Her gaze stopped between my legs and stayed there. I now had the upper hand. I thought.

"We're still not even," I mentioned, as casually as I could manage, what with still being naked and all.

"What do you mean?" She was still staring. In truth, this didn't make it any better. My penis was throbbing from all the attention.

"I'm standing here without a stitch of clothing on. It's your turn."

She looked up at me. Her face was one of contemplation, but I could sense a wrinkle or two around her mouth that told me a smile was hiding behind her countenance. She turned from me. I didn't know what to do next. I just stood there, my cock still bouncing, and waited for her to do as I had told her.

Without warning, she ran her fingers through the waistline of her cute little boy cut panties and pulled them off. Then she waited. I took this as my cue: "The top, too." She pulled her babydoll tee over her head and unclasped the front of her bra, all of this pretty routinely, as if she was undressing for a shower. She was enjoying this.

"Now turn around."

She performed an achingly slow pirouette, and finally, Lauren Adams was bare before me. She was smiling, quite a sly smile, as she slid her hands down the sides of her stomach. She finally settled them at her hips, which drew my attention to the lovingly trimmed hair just above her labia. My cock grew harder. I scanned upward, along her gorgeous stomach, and fixed my gaze at her chest. Her nipples were hard. She was as excited as I was by this little chance occurrence. She certainly wasn't shy about exposing her fabulous body.

"What now, Bryan?" It was the sexiest damn thing Lauren had yet said. Her smile grew. I had to see how far she would take this.

I walked to her and took her hand. To my surprise, she pulled me close and kissed me. It was a gentle kiss, her lips moving softly over mine, her tongue playing across them, parting them softly, searching. I found her tongue with my own and we locked into a slow, sensual rhythm. I wrapped my arms around her body, slowly caressing every available inch of her soft skin, up to her neck, crawling slowly down across the small of her back, down across the curve of her ass. Her hands were not idle, either. She slid one between us and found the head of my still-throbbing manhood. I gasped softly into her mouth as she began to run her thumb up and down my slit. My hips began thrusting unconsciously as I silently begged for her to take my whole cock into her hand.

I slid my hand down across her stomach softly, my fingernails scraping across her skin. I felt her sigh as my fingertip grazed her exposed clit. She lightly pinched my cock head as a sort of retaliation, which made me squirm. She slid her thumb and forefinger slowly back and forth along my cock, following the sensitive nerve on the underside. My efforts at kissing her lapsed as I enjoyed her soft touch along my most sensitive skin. She settled into a steady rhythm, up and down my cock, as it gently moved under her caress. I pinched my thumb and finger on her clit in the same rhythm and took hold of her bottom lip between mine. She responded by slipping her other hand through our bodies and stroking the underside of my balls with her fingernails. My lower body was shuddering at her expert touches. My fingers slowly dropped off of her clit as I decided to focus on my own pleasure instead.

Lauren knew what she was doing. And she knew it was working. She slid her fingers off of my cock and into her pussy, coating them with her arousal. I broke our kiss to watch her slide them back out, shiny with her juices. Abruptly she grabbed my cock with her slick fingers and began to stroke me more vigorously. My knees buckled. I was having trouble standing. She certainly did know what she was doing. I took a step back to maintain my balance. I couldn't take this for long. I felt the initial spasms of my climax deep behind my balls. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

She stopped mid-stroke. Slowly she slid her fingers down to the base of my stiffness. She clenched them there and grasped the middle of my cock with her other thumb and middle finger. She had a devilish fucking smile I'll never forget. She kept eye contact, watching my reactions intensely, as she began to slowly massage the underside of my cock with her middle finger. I could feel the sweet ache move from the base of my cock all the way to the head, growing more insistent, begging for a touch, begging for release. A stray breeze across my slit could have sent me over the edge. And she knew this, by the look on my face and the feel of my pulsing veins. I was crying out to her with the look in my eyes, please don't, I need it, God please...

And suddenly she was on her knees, taking my cock head between her lips, sucking me free of every last bit of pleasure, as my hips bucked violently and I was cumming, hard, deep into her throat, spraying her with hot, slick cum, and still she didn't let up, her lips growing tighter and more persistent around my head, her tongue lashing my slit, taking all the cum I had to give her, my hands grasping her hair, her hands clenching my ass, my final thrust and a deep groan, and finally she let up the pressure of her lips. I collapsed on the floor and she stood over me, smiling as she licked her lips. My breath was ragged, my every muscle sore. She sat down by my head as I lay on her carpet.

She kissed me gently on my cheek and just watched me, silent, as I began to regain composure. I felt I should say something, but I had nothing to add to the moment. I simply rested, my vision hazy. After a short while, I was able to sit up with my back against her bed, and she did the same, smiling at me, proud of what she'd done to me. It was a warm smile. But it wasn't enough. I needed payback.

I took her hand and lifted myself from the floor. Then, with the same hand, I shoved her down onto her bed. She bounced once, with a look of surprise, and then I had her. I held her thighs down on the bed and grasped her clit between my lips, circling it with the tip of my tongue, sliding two fingers deep between her moist, velvet pussy walls. I could hear her moaning, feel her thighs clenching around my head, and her pussy squeezing my fingers tightly. I slammed them harder into her, faster, more aggressively, as my lips pursed and tightened on her little jewel.

"Fuck, Bryan..." Her hands were pushing me hard against her pussy now, and I responded my moaning low tones across her clit, vibrating it with the flickers of my tongue. I let up when she pulled her hands back, and took her nub between my teeth gently, stroking back and forth as my fingers continued to pound her. Her legs were shaking. I attacked her clit with my tongue, licking all around it and sucking it between my lips once more, then repeating. Her pussy clenched tighter on my invading fingers. Her clit pulsed sharply between my lips. Her hips were off the bed now, hovering an inch or so, desperately aching, her pussy pulling my fingers in deeper, and then she said the sexiest thing I'll ever hear a woman say:

"Make me cum, Bryan..."

I had gotten what I wanted. I now had control. I pinched her clit with my thumb and forefinger, my other hand still pounding her sweet cunt, and thrashed my tongue along the top, sides, edges of her little nub. She was desperately thrusting in the air to meet my fingers, clenching and releasing in a sweet rhythm along with them. I felt her entire body becoming tense, as I sucked her clit into my mouth once more, harder than before, pulling it as I clenched my lips upon it, penetrating deeper with my fingers, until she was bucking hard with her climax, screaming, her pussy pulsing around me as I tugged her clit harder, feeling its torturous cries between my lips, my fingers aching from the sweet squeeze of her hot pussy walls, still pounding, unrelenting, finally thrusting one last time as deep as I could, as I pulled her clit with my lips, and she cried out... "Bryan! Fuck!"

She gave one last massive buck, high into the air, and abruptly her hips dropped, her cunt loosened, and I slid my fingers out slowly, resting them on her tortured labia as I pulled my lips off of her clit. I kissed her entrance softly before I laid down next to her, my hand around her waist. She had the most beautiful look on her face, a mix of a dreamy haze and a sweet smile, that I had to kiss her lips softly, again and again. We just laid there for the longest time, hours, it felt like, my arms around her, my lips across hers, my body conformed to her body.

I said nothing for a very long time. It was Lauren who broke the silence finally, with: "We should probably get you home, sweetheart." At this, my arm tightened a bit around her waist. Too soon, I said, without saying anything. She kissed me softly and settled back down. It was another few minutes before I loosened my grip and allowed her to re-dress. I watched her from the bed as she slipped into her cute little boy cut panties once more. She pulled on her bra, clasping it in the front, and put on her pink babydoll tee. She grabbed a khaki skirt from atop her dresser and pulled that on, as well. When she was fully dressed, I sat up on the bed and threw my clothes back on. We walked together out of her bedroom. She opened the front door to let Charlie, and us, out.

The sky was overcast. The whole world was quite a bit darker than it was when we were talking by the huge window at Hollywood Theaters. I remarked quietly to Lauren that it might rain. At this she depressed the power top switch and the Crossfire was enclosed for us. We stepped in and rolled up our windows, and then just sat for a while, in a sort of reverence of what had just happened. Sure enough, I heard the soft pattering of rain on our windshield as she turned the key. The last thing I saw before we pulled out of the parking spot was Charlie running back to the protection of the front porch. As we pulled onto Andrews Highway, the cars were all making thick vapor trails through the standing water. The world was grey and foreboding, but I didn't notice. My eyes were on Lauren the whole way home. My hand resting on hers, and hers on the shifter. By the time we pulled into the alley, behind which was my apartment, it was coming down pretty hard. She parked just behind my building and turned off the car. She was just staring out the windshield at the pouring rain before I took her hand again.

She turned to me with a warm smile. "Thank you, Bryan. That was... well... that was certainly something."

I felt giddy inside, but kept my cool as I moved my palm up to cup her cheek. "Lauren?"

"Yes?"

I made a serious face. "I have something to tell you."

She frowned. "What is it?"

I stalled a couple seconds to enjoy the little wrinkles her face made when she was concerned. "I don't really know how to say this..."

Another delay. "Yes, Bryan?"

Finally I came out with it. "You gave me the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. And I want to see you again."

Slowly the smile returned to her lips, growing wider as she replied, "Of course. So, dinner tomorrow?"

"What time?"

"Six-ish?"

Perfect for me. With any luck, Christina would be asleep at six tomorrow. I leaned over and kissed her lips. I then leaned away to open my door, but she pulled my head closer and kissed me more deeply. Her tongue darted between my lips to find mine, and we locked in passion once more. I closed my eyes as I slid my hand along her thigh, up between her legs, slowly, teasingly, until I was sure her panties were soaked. I was going to make sure she would remember me all the way home. I pushed aside the fabric gently and ran my fingernail up the side of her clit, slowly, absorbing the shudder of her lower body with my arm. I took my lips from hers and watched her expression as I repeated the slow tease up her clit. Her back arched a bit off of the leather seat, her eyes closed, her breath came shallow and quick, and I stroked her sweet jewel one last time. I slipped the fabric back into place and slid my hand back out, scraping her skin with my fingernails. Her eyes were still closed.

"God, Bryan... what you do to me..." She grabbed at the bulge in my shorts and gave it a quick stroke. "I shall see you at six tomorrow, sir."

12