Lauren and Carl Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets frisky with mutual friend.
950 words
4.34
285.8k
233

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

After much prodding, I finally talked my wife Lauren into confessing about her sexual dalliances with our mutual friend Carl. My wife and I have been married about four years. She's 26, with dark brown, shoulder-length hair and an incredible body. Carl has been in our friendship circle since before then. Carl is a very flirty guy, and I had always suspected that something more was going on between Carl and Lauren, but it turns out that I actually witnessed the first time anything had actually happened.

The first time anything happened was after a party that we had attended at another friend's house. It was a pool and hot tub party, but as the day ended everyone went back inside, including me. Lauren, however, stayed with Carl. After I talked to people inside for a while, I began wondering where Lauren was and wandered over to the window.

Through the window I could see Carl and Lauren sitting in the hot tub, talking in hushed tones. Lauren looked lovely in the moonlight, with water dripping from her hair onto her full breasts, encased in a tight bikini top. The window was open, and I could hear their chatter.

"C'mon, Lauren, when am I going to see you naked?" Carl pleaded. This wasn't very surprising to me – Carl usually begged girls to take their clothes off for him. It was part of his personality and girls usually just laughed it off.

Lauren laughed tipsily. It was obvious she had been drinking. "When am I going to see YOU naked?"

Carl looked around. "Oh, man, right now, if I can see your boobs!"

Lauren laughed again, then reached up and squeezed her tits. "You mean these? Aw, why would you want to see these?"

"Oh, c'mon, babe! How long have I been begging?" he said. This surprised me - I didn't know this had been going on for a while.

"I'm not showing anything unless I see something," she said.

"I'll take off my trunks right now if it'll get that top off of you," he said, lower.

Lauren paused for a second, then looked around.

Carl sensed an opportunity. "Put up or shut up, girl," he teased. "You chicken?"

"No!" Lauren said. "You first, though."

Carl took a swig of his beer, put the bottle on the side and grabbed the waistband of his trunks. "You sure? I don't want you to get all scared."

Lauren laughed. "I can handle anything you got there."

I didn't think it would go this far, but to my astonishment, Carl slowly pulled his trunks down. As Lauren stared, his huge cock sprung into view. It was limp at first, but even then it was still large enough for Lauren to gape at it. As she stared, it began growing hard.

There was a sudden sexual tension between the two now - the joking atmosphere was gone. Lauren looked back up at Carl and reached back to untie her top. Staring into his eyes, she slowly let it drop into the water. Carl sucked in his breath as her firm, full breasts were exposed. They're a beautiful pale white, topped with pink puffy nipples. She shivered slightly as the top fell, and her tits slightly jiggled.

"Jesus, Lauren," he whispered. "They're so beautiful."

Carl's cock rapidly reached a full hard-on. It was enormous, obscenely sticking straight up. Lauren looked back down at it and stared for a few seconds. She had a dreamy look on her face. Carl lifted up his hips slightly, pushing his cock toward her. She took the hint, and looked around to make sure no one was watching. She reached over and softly wrapped her hand around his tool, barely getting it all the way around. Carl softly moaned.

There was my wife, topless in a hot tub, grabbing some guy's huge cock. I was about to walk over when suddenly my wife leaned over and gently licked the tip of his cock.

I was so shocked I stopped in my tracks. Was my wife about to give our friend a blowjob?

After a couple of licks, my wife got bolder and put her mouth around his cock. "Oh, Jesus, yes..." Carl groaned.

Lauren began pumping him in and out of her mouth, slowly at first, then faster and faster. She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock and started stroking him, too.

Carl started groaning and breathing heavily, reaching over and grabbing her tits. He squeezed her nipples, but it was erratic and unfocused.

After a few minutes, Carl started groaning, "Oh, God, I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum..."

Lauren responded by sucking even harder and faster. Suddenly Carl shouted out, "Oh, shit! Shit!" and began bucking. Lauren took it all in stride, swallowing every spurt of cum he shot into her mouth.

After he was done, she straightened back up, his cock falling out of her mouth with a loud plop. She stood up in the hot tub, only in a bikini bottom, with her magnificent tits standing proudly on her chest. She looked so sexy.

Carl breathed for a few seconds, then, reached over and started pulling on her bottoms. She flinched for a second, as if she had second thoughts, but then stopped. Carl pulled them down to her knees, exposing her light-brown bush.

I would have let it go further, but then suddenly someone shouted for Carl, and the two quickly scrambled to put their suits back on. I rushed back into the main room, and a few minutes later they both emerged.

That was the first time Lauren and Carl played around, but it wouldn't be the last.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers