Lauren and Carl Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife has fun in the dressing room.
2.5k words
4.34
166.8k
80

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,153 Followers

Chapter 3: Lauren in the Play

I learned later on that my wife's experiences with Carl had left her much more emboldened about teasing other guys. The next time this happened was when she auditioned for a play at the local community theatre.

Lauren had been a drama nerd in high school, but hadn't been in a play since then. She was really excited when the theatre announced auditions for a show that was exactly during the time when her work hit a slump and she could leave the office by six on weeknights. She auditioned for the play and got a supporting role.

During the first cast meeting, the director noted that because the theater wasn't very large, dressing rooms would need to be shared. The director then had everyone introduce themselves. Lauren took special note of Brett, who was playing the role of a bodyguard. He was tall and very built.

Rehearsals went uneventfully, with Lauren not having much of a chance of talking to the other actors, except for occasional flirting with Brett and some of the other guys. The week of the dress rehearsals, though, everything changed. Costumes were assigned and everyone was expected to change just as they would during show nights.

First Dress Rehearsal

Lauren was in the dressing room and had pulled off her shirt, revealing the plain white bra she was wearing that day. She was in the middle of undoing her jeans when the door suddenly opened and Brett walked in. The two caught eyes and Lauren instinctively shrieked. Brett looked down at her chest, looked quickly away, and said, "Sorry! Sorry!" and shut the door.

Lauren quickly finished changing and opened the door again. Brett was waiting outside. "I'm so sorry –" he began, but Lauren immediately interrupted. "No, no, it's not a big deal at all. I just wasn't expecting anyone."

"They gave us the same dressing room, I guess," Brett explained.

"Well, go ahead, all done," Lauren smiled.

Because of the delay, Brett ended up being late to his scene on stage. The director went ballistic, and demanded that the stage manager make sure it didn't happen again. After rehearsal, the stage manager talked to both Lauren and Brett and explained that the two would have to change at the same time, or else both would be late to their cues.

"If necessary, we can put in a curtain in the room," he said.

"Oh, no," Lauren interjected. "That's not necessary. We're both adults."

"It's fine with me," Brett said. "We'll be dressing room buddies. We can put up Pink Floyd posters."

Lauren laughed. It was exactly the kind of joking fun that Carl had made her so comfortable.

Second Dress Rehearsal

Lauren rushed into the dressing room the same time as Brett during the second dress rehearsal. They smiled when they saw each other. "Hey, roomie," Brett said. Lauren giggled and said "Hi, roomie" back.

The two quickly went to their outfits and started changing. Lauren's dress change required changing out of a light sweater and jeans into a halter top and a skirt. With Brett in the room, her plan was to change immediately into her halter top, and then change from jeans to the skirt, to prevent being completely in her underwear.

Lauren pulled off her shirt, exposing another plain white bra. She tossed it aside and reached for the halter top when she saw out of the corner of her eye Brett staring at her chest. He was trying to be discreet, just giving glances, but he was doing a bad job.

Lauren felt hot. Carl had made her feel very confident about her breasts, and seeing another man gawk helplessly at her bra gave her that same feeling of power and arousal. It didn't hurt either that Brett was shirtless, exposing a firm, muscular torso.

Lauren hesitated for a brief second, and then reached down and unsnapped her jeans. She pulled them down over her hips and off. Lauren was just in her bra and panties now. She had a lean, taut body, the result of being young and working out. My wife stood in her underwear for a brief second, and enjoyed watching Brett stare.

Brett never lost focus on her body, even while he changed out of a sweater and jeans and put on a dress shirt and khakis. Eventually Lauren put on her skirt and halter top. With both of them dressed, they quickly walked out the door.

Lauren came home that night and pounced on me the second she saw me. She was incredibly horny. I didn't know why, but I didn't ask any questions. I probably should have. I might have learned that she was fantasizing about exposing her herself to Brett.

Third Dress Rehearsal

The next day Lauren wore a stylish and skimpy pair of bra and panties. During the dress rehearsal that night, she bounced into the dressing room right behind Brett.

"What's up, babe?" Richard said.

"Nice scene out there," she replied.

"Thanks!" he said.

Lauren walked over to her side and glanced over as Brett took his sweater off. She pulled her own sweater off. Her tits jiggled inside her dark blue bra as she shimmied out of her jeans.

This time, Brett whistled. "Nice, dude."

Lauren made a mock shriek and covered up her chest with her hands. She knew what she was doing, though, and did it in a way that pushed her cleavage together. "You're not supposed to be looking at a half-naked girl!"

"Oh, I'm just talking about the bra. Nice color," Brett said, smiling.

Lauren laughed. "Why, thank you," she said, and uncovered her bra again.

During their conversation, Lauren had time to look over Brett's body. He was in his underwear, which this time was a stylish pair of boxers. Had he also known she was watching? Did he want her to keep watching? She was sure, however, that Brett was pretty aroused. His cock was sticking out visibly from his boxers. It looked big.

The two of them talked a bit more while they dressed up, and then rushed back out to the stage.

----

This pattern repeated itself every night for the next few days. Each night Lauren would wear a skimpy bra and panties and show them off to Brett, who would strip down to his boxers. Each night Lauren would come back home soaking wet and ravish me.

As the week progressed, the two of them became more bold about staring at each other. On the fourth night, when Lauren had started changing, Brett smiled and said, "Alright, my favorite part of rehearsal!" On the fifth night, Lauren looked at the bulge in Brett's boxers and said, "Whoa, careful with the monster there, cowboy." The last dress rehearsal, Brett nodded at Lauren's bra-encased breasts and asked, "Looking good tonight, girls!"

Opening Night

On opening night, after the warm-ups, the director gave a quick pep talk to the cast. The stage manager then gave some last minute notes. "Lauren," she said. "We've given you another halter top for the Act II scene. It's got a shelf-bra in it, so don't wear your bra." A couple of the male cast members whooped, but Brett was quiet and slightly blushed. Lauren saw him blushing and immediately got an idea. She walked quickly to the bathroom and took her bra off through her shirt. She ran back just as the stage manager was done. The cast was dispersing. As Brett walked over to the dressing room, Lauren said, "Hey, Brett, throw this in the dressing room for me, will you? I might as well not bother with it tonight." She threw him her bra.

Brett caught it, looked at it startled for a second, then grinned. "Sure thing, babe," he said, and walked off.

Lauren grew hot thinking about the scene change. The entire first act she was distracted and slow to say her lines. The fact that her tits jiggled unencumbered as she walked around on stage did a great deal to distract everyone else, too.

Finally the scene change came up and Lauren walked quickly over to the dressing room. Richard was already there. He smiled as she walked past him. "Good first act," he mumbled. She mumbled, "Thanks!" There was an incredible sexual tension in the room. Both of them knew what was about to happen.

Lauren crossed her arms and grasped the bottom of her shirt. She hesitated a quick second, took a breath, and pulled it over her head. Her tits bounced into view. My wife's breasts are a beautiful pale white with pink puffy nipples. They jiggled slightly as she tossed the shirt aside, then came to rest.

Brett was stunned. "Oh, wow...Lauren..." he stammered. Lauren nervously giggled. She pulled off her jeans and stood there only in light purple panties.

"Eyes up, roomie," she said.

"I'm trying," Brett stammered. Lauren burst into laughter, her breasts bouncing lightly.

"Hurry up you, we've got to get ready for the next scene," she said, and pulled her skirt on.

Staring at her tits, Brett pulled off his jeans. His cock was stranding at full attention, practically bursting out of his boxers. Lauren stared at it lustfully.

After they slowly put on the rest of their clothes, the two quickly jumped out of the room and barely made their scene in time.

The show had a three-week run, and each night Lauren would do the same thing. Once they were in the dressing room, she would change right in front of Brett, exposing her bare breasts. She'd get incredibly excited each time, watching Brett stare at her and grow hard.

On closing night, the stage manager announced that there would be a cast party at the director's house immediately after the show. It was an inclusive party, so I had planned on coming with Lauren.

When the time came for the scene change, Lauren and Brett rushed into the dressing room. Brett immediately stripped out of his shirt and jeans. He had figured out how turned on Lauren got when she saw him in his boxers. Lauren walked over to her side of the dressing room, turned around to face him, and pulled off her shirt. Her breasts popped into view.

Brett grinned. "I gotta say, Lauren, you're probably the best roommate I've ever had."

Lauren smiled, staring at his growing hard-on. "Same here, Brett."

Brett looked down to put on his pants. Lauren began to unbutton her jeans. She was extremely hot, and couldn't believe that this exhibition was going to end that night. As she pulled down her jeans, she impulsively hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down.

Brett looked up to see my wife completely naked. Her light brown bush perfectly complemented her pale skin. Her tits stood up proudly on her chest. She looked gorgeous.

Brett's eyes jumped up and down between her breasts and pussy while he gaped. Lauren looked down and pretended that she had pulled her panties off by accident. "Oops! I thought there was a draft."

Slowly, she pulled her skirt on, then slipped on her halter top. She left her panties inside her discarded jeans. "See you out on stage," she smiled, and winked as she rushed by Brett, who was still in his underwear, in shock.

Lauren spent the rest of the play without panties on. When she and Brett were onstage together, she would open and cross her legs frequently. Brett barely got any of his lines out, as the whole time he was staring up her skirt.

-----

That night at the cast party, Lauren wore a halter top and jeans. I had come, too, but because I didn't know anyone I felt out of place. I found a couple of other spouses playing poker and I hung out with them for the rest of the night. Lauren would come by now and then to see me, getting more and more drunk each time.

I learned later that the whole night she and Brett were eyeing each other and flirting. By the end of the night, she had become really drunk, and at one point the two of them were in one of the bedrooms with some other people relaxing and talking. The others left, leaving Brett and Lauren alone.

"I had a really great time doing the play with you, roomie," Brett said.

"Oh, same here, roommie," Lauren slurred. "It's too bad we won't have our dressing room fun anymore!"

"I know!" Brett said. "That was the best part of my acting experience!" Lauren laughed.

Brett continued. "You're not gonna leave me without a last look at the girls, are you?"

Lauren smiled and pushed her arms together, pushing up her cleavage. "The girls? I dunno, they've had a lot of air tonight."

"Oh, c'mon," Brett mock-wined. "They want to see me as much as I want to see them!"

Lauren giggled. She walked tipsily over to the bedroom door and locked it. Then she turned around, and with a devilish smile she slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders. "Well, I guess they can say goodbye," she said, and pushed her top down to her waist, popping her tits out.

Brett stared at her naked breasts, and Lauren watched as his pants began to tent. "You know, you saw an awful lot more of me than I did you back in that room," she said, keeping her gaze on Brett's crotch.

Brett got the hint. "Let me make it fair," he said. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down with his boxers. His cock bounced free, thick and hard.

Lauren stared at it. "Wow. You're...great," she said. She stared at it longingly for a few seconds, then quickly turned to make sure the door was closed. Then she slowly dropped to her knees and grasped Brett's cock. Brett moaned, half in surprise. Lauren stroked it a few times, then leaned over and placed the head in her mouth. She rolled it back and forth around her lips while her hands stroked his shaft.

"Oh, Jesus, Lauren...oh, yes..." Brett moaned. Lauren began pumping him in and out of her mouth faster, her head bobbing and her tits jiggling. "Oh, yes...yes..."

After a few minutes, Brett began to moan louder and faster. Lauren kept sucking his cock until he suddenly cried out, "Here it comes!" and started shooting his load into her mouth. Lauren kept her pace, swallowing each burst of cum. When he was done, she kept his cock in her mouth until it went soft. With a soft plop, she dropped it out of her mouth and stood back up.

"Oh, wow, Lauren, that was incredible. Thanks so much...you're so gorgeous," Brett stammered. It was suddenly uncomfortable now, but Lauren was done with him anyway. She hadn't gotten to the point where she would fuck another man besides me, so she decided it was best to leave quickly.

"No problem, Brett," she said, smiling. "I'll see you around. Stay here for a bit after I leave, okay? I don't want anyone getting suspicious."

Brett agreed, and my wife pulled up her halter top. Brett slightly whimpered as her magnificent breasts were covered up for the last time. Then Lauren went to the door and walked out.

We left the party shortly after, when she told me that she was tired. She never saw Brett again, but her adventure with him primed her for the next step with Carl.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,153 Followers