Lauren and Carl Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife gives friend a birthday present.
1.6k words
4.35
150.3k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers

After months of pleading, Lauren finally broke down and confessed to me that Carl and her had fucked. It was inevitable that it would happen, I guess, but it was still shocking.

It happened during Carl's birthday party a couple of years ago. He had planned a big bash at his house with all of his friends, and invited Lauren and me. I was unable to go, because I was out of town on business that weekend. When I told that to Lauren, she seemed oddly pleased. I learned later that she was looking forward to another night of playing around with Carl, and she was happy to know that I wouldn't be around to get in the way.

The night of the party, Lauren wore a short tight skirt and a clingy purple halter top, which did a great job of showing off her full breasts. When she arrived at the party, it was already picking up steam. Carl had invited people he knew from college, work, and all around, so she didn't know most of the people.

She found a couple of people she knew and was chatting with them when she heard her name shouted across from the living room. It was Carl, who strode over and gave her a big hug. Lauren squealed as he lifted her off the ground, putting her tits at his eye level.

"Hey, there's my hottie!" he shouted, and Lauren could immediately tell he was already drunk. "Where's your man?"

Lauren told him that I was out of town for the weekend, and he grinned broadly. "Good," he said, looking down at her chest, "then I won't feel so bad about ogling you all night."

Lauren giggled. "Calm down, Romeo. You can keep those eyes to yourself."

"You wicked creature. And on my birthday of all days!" Carl pouted. "Go and get yourself a drink, meet some of my friends!"

Carl stumbled off to meet and greet others. Lauren got a drink and found some people to strike up a conversation with.

For the next several hours, Lauren and Carl would cross paths during the party. Each time, Carl would drunkenly flirt with her. One time he would walk behind her and slap her ass. Another time he grinded with her for a few minutes during a raunchy song. A third time he came up behind her and gave her a short massage.

Still, Lauren found him not very attentive. Before the two of them could work up a flirting storm, he would usually be pulled away by someone else or would get called over to do another shot. Lauren was a bit put off by the lack of attention, but she found other people and kept drinking.

It all came to a head, though, later on in the night, when Lauren was in the party room. She was in a circle of people who were talking about football when she noticed Carl on the other side of the room, being the life of the party.

While he was talking, a girl quickly walked up to Carl and pulled up her shirt. The girl was facing away from Lauren, but Lauren could immediately tell the girl wasn't wearing a bra.

"Happy birthday!" she said, while everyone around her erupted into cheers. Carl's eyed opened wide, and he shouted, "Whoo hoo!"

The girl held her shirt up for another few seconds and bounced lightly up and down, then pulled her shirt back down and bowed amidst the guys cheering and the girls squealing. Cries of "Omigod, I can't believe she just did that!" and "Awesome!" flooded the room, as others turned around to see what had happened.

Carl was ecstatic. "Oh, my God, Jesse, your boobs are incredible!" he said, and continued raving about them.

Lauren was suddenly extremely jealous. She had always assumed that Carl was ga-ga for her and her alone, but now she was hearing him say the same things to another girl he had told her.

Almost with tears in her eyes, Lauren walked to the kitchen to get another drink. She found a bottle of vodka and poured herself a shot when Jesse and a bunch of her friends walked into the kitchen.

"Wow, why'd you do that?" one of the girls asked.

"Oh, Carl's always been begging me to show him my tits," Jesse responded, clearly beaming from all the attention. "And it's his birthday, so I figured I'd give him a present."

Lauren almost turned green with envy. She wasn't the type of girl who would flash a crowd, but she knew exactly the kind of attention that Jesse was basking in right now.

--------

Lauren stayed for another few hours, growing angry and determined to get back at Jesse. As the night wound down, Carl got drunker and drunker. At one point, Lauren saw him go off to the bathroom by himself, and decided to take the opportunity. She walked over and waited outside.

When he stumbled out of the bathroom, Carl turned to his right and saw Lauren.

"Hey, gorgeous!" he slurred.

"Hey yourself," Lauren pouted. "You enjoying all the girls showing off for you?"

"Oh, you mean Jesse?" Carl smiled. "Aw, you're not jealous, are you??

"Do you think she has nicer boobs than me?" Lauren asked. She crossed her arms, partly to push her chest up.

"Wellll, they were pretty nice," Carl said. "And it's been so long since I've seen yours..."

"Well, why don't I refresh your memory," Lauren said. She grasped the bottom of her top and pulled it up. As it reached her breasts, it clung to them for just a second, then sprung up, and her tits bounced out all in their glory.

Carl gave out a low whistle. "Every time's the first time with your boobs, Lauren," he said.

Lauren let her shirt hang on the tops of her breast, and slowly walked toward Carl. His eyes were fixed on her tits and her pink, puffy nipples. She pushed him backwards, and they slowly walked toward a door on the far end of the hallway. He obligingly walked backwards through the door and into a bedroom. Lauren directed him to a large chair and sat him down. She stood over him for a second, letting him stare at her magnificent chest, framed by her purple top and tight stomach.

Carl reached out and began massaging her boobs. It felt great to Lauren, but she could tell he was clearly tired, and didn't have much consciousness left in him. She felt that she had beaten Jesse, but she wanted a total victory. She knelt down in front of Carl and unbuckled his belt. Carl moaned out a "Yes..." as she unzipped his pants and pulled his large cock out of his fly.

It was rock hard, thick and long. She stroked it for a few seconds, then began kissing the shaft up to the head. She slowly wrapped her mouth around it and began lightly sucking him. Carl was moaning loudly.

Lauren herself was extremely horny by now, and very wet. The numerous drinks she had had were taking effect and altering her judgment. After blowing Carl for a few minutes, the idea suddenly came to her to fuck him. The very thought made her weak with desire, and after a few more moans from Carl, she drunkenly decided to just go for it.

She pulled away from his cock and stood back up. Carl looked up at her, drunk and confused. She stared at him for a second, then pulled her skirt up to her waist and quickly straddled him before she could change her mind.

Carl watched with growing excitement. His hard cock became even harder as she pulled her panties to the side and lined it up with her pussy.

"Happy Birthday," Lauren whispered, and slowly lowered herself onto Carl's cock.

Carl moaned. "Oh, Jesus, Lauren, oh God."

Lauren moaned as Carl's huge dick filled her. She had never had such an enormous one before, and the sensation almost gave her an orgasm right there. She was so wet his dick had no problem sliding all the way to the hilt.

Lauren slowly began to rock up and down, riding Carl. He was groaning loudly now, repeating, "Oh, God, yes, oh, God, yes." Lauren looked down and noticed that her top had dropped back down over her breasts. This time she pulled the straps off her shoulders and pushed her top down to her waist. Carl was right at eye level with her tits now, as they bounced and jiggled with her rocking.

After a few minutes, Carl began to moan louder and Lauren began to bounce faster. "Oh, fuck, I'm about to cum," Carl said. Lauren had not even thought about that, but she didn't have time to think about it before Carl suddenly gave a loud groan and began to buck wildly. Lauren felt his cum shooting up inside of her in hot bursts. It was so dangerous and exciting that she immediately came, moaning loudly.

She grinded into him for a few more seconds afterwards, then slowly pulled herself off of him. As she pulled up her panties and rearranged her top, she heard snoring. Looking up, she saw Carl had fallen asleep right there in the chair. She put his cock back in his pants and left him asleep in the chair, then walked quietly out and walked downstairs to the party.

She milled around for another half hour, then decided to leave. As she walked out, she heard Jesse ask someone where Carl was. The person responded that Carl had passed out, and from the disappointed look on Jesse's face, Lauren knew she had won. She smiled and left for home.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,152 Followers