Lauren & I Ch. 03

Story Info
We meet at a Bed & Breakfast for a weekend.
3.7k words
4.58
12.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. My name is Mike. I'm in my forties. I'm about 5 ft 11 inches tall with an athletic build. Yes, I was married once upon a time. I've been told by a previous girl friend that I'm a great kisser and that I have a nice cock, how hard I can be and that I recover pretty quick.

A few months ago I met this gal who worked in a Coffee shop, not far from where I work. We chatted some and went out a few times. Her name is Lauren. Lauren is a sexy, 22 years old. She's about 5 feet 4 inches. She has a great looking body, firm breasts topped with sensitive nipples that doesn't really need a bra. Great looking legs that go up to a hot ass and a tight pussy that is neatly shaved and smooth. She comes off when you first meet her as shy but she loves sex and she's a bit of an exhibitionist

At first it was a little flirting. That progressed to something more serious. .

An opportunity came along to spend a long weekend together. We agreed to meet at a nice Bed & Breakfast. I reserved a large Suite w/ a Jacuzzi, large shower, a king size four-poster bed and all the other trappings. There was no phone in the room. The Buildings go back about a hundred years and they wanted to keep the old charm.

I got there first and checked in. I made sure everything was perfect for her arrival. She arrived about an hour after I did. We brought up her bags and settled in. Clothes were put away and we both changed into something more casual and comfy.

After sitting down and watching some movies, we enjoyed some wine and cheese by the fireplace. We recalled about some of the conversations we've had. One thing led to another and we started to kiss each other. It evolved to where our tongues touched and we each moaned.

I reached out to put my arm around her. I brushed against a covered breast and she gasped. Lauren moaned and quickly kissed me, letting me know she wanted more. I gently touched her breasts through her blouse and bra. Using both hands, I cupped and lightly squeezed each one. I felt her nipples stiffen and her breathing became gasps of delight.

At the same time, her hands found and rubbed my hardening cock through my pants. I unbuttoned her blouse enough to slide my hand in and under her bra to stroke and tease her nipples.

"They are so hard." I whispered.

"Mmmmmmm, yes." she moaned. "Please continue."

Lauren suggested we undress and get comfortable. We both stood up and I started to undress her. I unbuttoned her blouse and it fell to the floor. All that remained was her bra, skirt and panties. . I lowered the shoulder straps of her bra, one by one. I slowly pulled the edge of her bra until a hard nipple was. exposed and her breast bounced just a bit! She moaned when I uncovered the other breast. Her hair curled down and formed a circle around one of her nipples.

I stopped and stared at those beautiful breasts of hers. My eyes looked at every curve. Standing in front of me, she cupped both breasts with her hands. Her fingers spread as she scissored her nipples. She arched her back encouraging me, teasing me. Her hands then cupped them again. Her thumbs and forefingers pinching each rosy nipple. Her aureoles darkened a little and goose bumps appeared as she dropped both arms to her sides. I took them in my hands gently squeezed them together and began to kiss and suck on the hardening nipples. Lauren whimpered and moaned as I ran my teeth on them. I then picked up an ice cube and slowly circled her nipples, first the left one then the right. As the cube melted and her nipples got harder, I rested it on a nipple and pressed our chests together!

She continued moaning with pleasure, "Lick my pussy!" she said.

"I could caress your breasts all day." I whispered to her." They're so perfect."

I started to undo her skirt and it too fell down to the ground. She stood before me in only her panties. I knelt before her, caressing her body as I went down. I leaned forward and kissed her through her panties. They were soaked with her juices, sticking to her slightly protruding slit, as I kissed and licked her. "ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" she moaned. She whispered to me how we fucked one time. I was so hard and deep in her pussy that when we both came, the creamy fluids ran down covering our asses and ran down our legs.

Laurens' breathing was getting heavy, my hands on her thighs, I could feel her knees were trembling. I looked up at her, smiled, and slowly pulled her panties down and helped her step out of them.

I cupped her mound first, and then I ran my tongue firmly over her pussy lips. She twitched in response, reached down and eased them open for me. My tongue licked and licked, hitting her clit. I thought she tasted as good as she fucked.

Her head was thrown back riding the waves of sexual bliss.

"Yeses. Oh god, don't stop."

Her moans told me she loved it! My tongue explored her pussy and flicked her clit and she shook! I don't know how long I was down there but she whispered " Oh fuck! I'm so close. Fuck!" I flicked and sucked on her clit non-stop. "Yes yes yes! Fuck! I'm coming. ." Her hands gripped my head and pulled me closer. I continued to suck and lick and she lost control. She cried out loud " YES! I'm going to cum!" as she came multiple times as I drank in her wetness.

That did it. My cock wanted out! I continued to suck and lick her wetness.

"You taste so good." I told her.

I looked up and she looked down as our eyes met. I slowly stood up. I quickly undressed, my stiff cock springing free of my briefs. Lauren seeing this reached out and held my cock. . She loved to cradle it and see it grow hard in her hands, the tip darkening.

"What do you think?" I asked. "Am I worthy?"

Slowly stroking me "This is why I like older men. Their cocks are so much bigger then a boys'." Continuing to stroke me "And they know how to use them. Boys' just want to cum so fast."

With a mischievous smile, Lauren walked over to a large cushioned chair and bent over, exposing her ass to me.

The foreplay was not as long as I thought it would be.

"I want your cock so bad! Between my legs! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I thought people only talked like that in erotic stories.

If that wasn't enough to get temperatures rising, looking at her fantastic naked body got me hard!

Positioning myself behind Lauren, I admired her exposed and firm ass cheeks. My hands slid down and held each globe for a few seconds. My hard cock already wet with pre-cum touched her folds. She moaned and squirmed. Her hips grinding back & forth against my cock. . I reached down, first one finger exploring her slick pussy. Then another moving in and out of her.

"You are so fucking wet!"

Her breathing became gasps and yelps. With my other hand, I reached around to fondle her breasts and hard nipples.

"Oh! Oh! I...I ... I'm going to cum again!" she moaned.

I withdrew my fingers and licked them. I then guided my stiff erection to her waiting pussy. Rubbing the head back and forth across her swollen mound. Already wet in her juices, I slowly pushed my cock forward. Lauren wiggled her ass at me. My tip slowly entered her as her lips parted. She was so wet and tight! I was so hard!

'OH FUCK! " She screamed. As I slid in a little more in her tight vag.

"Bend over! Hold on!" I said.

Lauren falling forward and grabbing the back of the chair, I slowly slid in a little more, tip fucking her. My arms fell forward around her. One hand around a breast, the other around her waist. I love the feeling of a woman's' hard nipple in my hands while we're fucking.

She moaned again as her pussy stretched to accommodate me. The feeling of her tight pussy around my cock motivated me to fuck her faster. Her hips began to jerk back & forth.

Moaning in a deep breathy tone "Yes. FUCK ME! Oh God! Oh God!"

Sliding in and out got us both into frenzy. I was fucking her faster and as deep as I could.

I whispered in her ear "Tell me what you want."

"I... I...want want you to fuck me. Ughhhh, deeper. Fuck me deeper!" she gasped.

I whispered into her ear "You're so fucken tight!"

She slammed back into me screaming. Laurens' breathing got hard. Her body started to convulse. " FUCK!"

I pulled out and slid back in, fucking her harder. Her tits bounced, as each stroke was faster and deeper into her young, hot pussy. "ME!"

"ohhhhh!!! HARDER!"

After that, I felt my balls tighten, her pussy milking my cock. I exploded shot after shot of cum into her.

She screamed too. "Ohhhh Fuck! I'm going to cum."

Her hands first grabbed her tits, twisting her nipples. Then she reached behind her, grabbing my thighs pulling me closer. Grunts escaped as her hips twitched as she came and her body going limp.

We both nearly fell over, exhausted and happy. My legs were trembling.

"Ohhh God. That was fucking intense." she whispered. Her hips still jerked as my cock went soft, still in her pussy.

We both collapsed on our bed, talking about what just happened and trying to catch our breaths. Lauren stretched out on her back, offering herself, next to me, her arms out and above her head. Her legs spread wide, pussy glistening. Occasionally she ran a hand over her breasts, flicking a finger at her nipples. One time her hand wandered to my chest and down touching and resting on my cock. She sighed and then opened her eyes and stared at me. Her hand closed slowly around the top of my cock. She glanced down and shivered. I looked at her, enjoying the moment.

Still sticky and sweaty, Lauren suggested that we take a shower. Lauren entered first. I followed and we kissed under the cascading water. I slipped a hand between her legs and fingered her, feeling her hot juices.

"Yessssss. "

Our kissing continued as I fingered her in and out, slowly and gently. She reached out and held my cock in both her hands. Laurens' hips began to move and I added another fingers past her swollen lips. I finger fucked her faster and brushed against her clit.

Lauren moaned louder as I kissed down her neck, her chest and down to her breasts and nipples. The tip of my hard cock brushed against her and she moaned some more. She let go of my cock and her arms spread out, holding the walls for support, as her body trembled.

I continued to kiss down and lathered underneath her breasts, her stomach with my hands. She knelt down and squeezed her breasts around my cock. It was incredible. I've cum before between a woman's' breasts but never in a shower. After doing that for a few minutes Lauren stood up facing me. Water cascading around us, we kissed. Chest to chest, she held my cock and brought me to her pussy. She held and guided me to her pink lips. Spreading her legs slightly I slid in slowly. He whole body was shaking as I slid in deeper. I got harder watching her.

Her eyes opened wide as I had my whole cock in her. Supporting her, Lauren arched her back. She then wrapped a leg around my back to keep me in her. I withdrew a little and plunged in again, holding her hips as we furiously fucked. She came again and again and so did I.

Water rinsing us off, I slid out. Lauren did want to return the favor and got me hard again. It wasn't difficult. She rubbed and played with my cock. Rather then fuck again, she got down on her knees and slowly stroked me and licked my cock. She continued to slowly stroke me as she took my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked. She didn't miss a beat. Lauren gave me a wonderful blowjob and took it all in her mouth. As she stood up, she was still stroking me and shot another load of cum on her breasts.

Damn that felt so good.

We finished washing all the sweat and cum off our bodies. We toweled and dried off and went to bed naked, our arms around each other.

We woke up early the next morning and had a great breakfast that we each contributed to. I was just wearing a pair of gym shorts and a tee. Lauren had on a flimsy panty and one of my tee's that barely covered her ass. As we sat and ate, I noticed her firm breasts pushing the thin material, her nipples proudly showing.

We talked about driving towards a mountain range and going hiking for a day. We cleaned up the dishes and dressed. Lauren was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a button up shirt that was tied up as a short shirt showing a little bit of her firm belly. She did not wear a bra that day.

We had been hiking for a while and decided to stop and rest, drink some water and chilled for a little while. It was a place that has a nice view and a couple of picnic tables. It is in a fairly remote location and we did not see any people. After we had rested, drank some, I came over to her where she was leaning against the end of the table. I walked up close, putting my hands on her waist and kissed her. We kissed for several minutes. I told her that I had been watching her tits bounce in her shirt as we were hiking. Lauren smiled and bit her lower lip.

I started untying the knot and unbuttoning her top. I pulled her tee shirt up and off, letting her tits hang freely. I cupped them in my hands and softly squeezed them. Her nipples were already starting to harden and I rolled them around between my fingers and she whimpered. We looked around to see if anyone was around and saw no one. I kissed, licked and sucked on her nipples. I kissed her breasts all over!

She told me she was getting turned on. I knelt down and kissed all around her belly as my hands continued to squeeze and massage her tits.

"Suck them!"

I stood up again and started sucking on her breasts and tonguing her nipples. I don't know if it was the spontaneity of the moment, or being outside, but I could tell that she was heading for an orgasm. . I alternated from one breast to the other. Lauren tucked her head down on top of mine and moaned out really loud that she was about to cum. Her body trembled, as she held on tight. Her breathing was getting heavy as I kept sucking on her nipples.

She then stood up and knelt down in front of me. She undid my shorts and underwear and pulled them down. My cock was already hard. She took me into her mouth and started sucking my cock. I was getting another great blowjob. She stroked me for a few and knew I was going cum. In this situation I usually cum on her chest but she took me back in her mouth. I filled her mouth and she swallowed most of it.

As she stood up, she caught something out of the corner of her eye. There was a couple standing not too far away watching us. My eyes widened and I said, "Oh shit!" I immediately pulled my shorts up and buttoned them. She grabbed her shirt from the table and put that on. She then realized that she still had cum on the side of her face and chin. I immediately wiped it off. Her face was blushed from the embarrassment. It happened so fast.

We both said we were sorry. At the same time, they said they were sorry to intrude but it was not necessary for us to apologize. They were both smiling so I assumed that they enjoyed the show. They told us to have a great rest of the day and moved on along. I am not sure how long they had been there or how much they had seen. It just seemed like that the minute we started kissing that we were in our own little world.

We drove back to our Bed & Breakfast to cleanup & change and have dinner. There were dark clouds in the distance.

We showered together, getting all the right spots. Lauren stepped out and dried herself off to go to change into something. When I came out with just a robe on, she was already wearing a red chemise with lace cups. Her aureoles & nipples were very visible. It had shoulder straps and a matching g-string. Very, very sexy.

After admire ring my young lover, I excused myself and changed into something more comfortable. I had to wait for my hard cock to go down a little before I put on a pair of shorts with no briefs and a tee.

We had a leisurely dinner. Some fruit, wraps, chocolate and wine. The fireplace was attended to and we were both feeling good and comfy. .

Everytime Lauren passed me, I admired her ass. We sat down on the floor in front of the fire. Our glasses and a few bottles of wine were near us. We got closer to each other and reclined into a back of a big chair. Lauren got closer; we faced the fire and just were relaxed. I had one arm around Lauren pulling her closer to me. She slowly lowered one strap and looked up at me. I took that as a sign to move my hand to that laced covered breast. My hand was barely above that luscious orb, brushing a finger just above a nipple. Lauren shifted slightly so I was able to slip a finger or two into a cup and pinch a nipple.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned.

I moved my arm so I able to uncover it completely. Lauren slowly sat up with her back toward me on her knees she turned around and faced me. Smiling she slowly, teasing, lowered the other shoulder strap and then the other lacey cup displaying her chest to me. We moved closer and shared some long, wet kisses.

Lauren then stood up, pulling the chemise over her head. Doing a little swirl, I saw her g-string was crotch less. I got up myself and Laurens' eyes went right to my tented crotch. Reaching out for me, unbuttoning my shorts she discovered that I didn't have anything else on. My cock sprung free much to her delight.

With one hand slowly stroking me, she licked and wrapped her mouth around my cock. She was getting me hard. She looked up at me and slowly rose with her hand still on my cock. Letting go, she turned around holding onto the chair, displaying her crotch less g-string. It didn't take much imagination of what she wanted. Just as I was about to hold my cock, and guide it in and fuck her, there was a sudden clap of thunder! Lauren straightened up and ran to a huge picture window. She then tore off that g-string, held onto the sides of the window, arching her chest out, her breasts flattened against the glass and her ass up and back!

'FUCK ME!" she screamed.

There were more lightening bolts. The thunder seemed to charge her! The lighting bright and spread across the sky. The electricity in the air! A spiritual mood! The nerves felt extra sensitive, all the hair on our bodies stood up. All senses are heightened. Sight! Smell! Touch and taste!

"Take that big cock of yours and fuck me silly! Fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow."

The whole room lit up! The thunder pounded with each stroke. The rain whipping around outside made everything faster and faster.

She was so wet and warm. Another thunderclap and we fucked faster. It felt like our bodies surged with electricity. Her nipples were hard against the glass. We both tingled when another clap made her cum powerfully. I was so hard and deep in her as we continued.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Lauren screamed.

Faster and faster we fucked! Lauren pushing against the glass till we couldn't hold back anymore. Another crack of thunder and the room shook...my hard cock uncontrollably shot my hot cum into her tight pussy. Lauren pressed back and wouldn't let me pull out. Her pussy clenched me as waves of orgasms went thru her body. Her whole body shook as she came.

As the storm moved on, her body relaxed. We were both covered in sweat. We were barely able to make it to our bed where we collapsed.

"That was the first time I did that." I said.

"Same here. I read about it but never did till now." she added.

I stood up and told her what I wanted to do. I wanted to blindfold her and then tie her hands and feet to the bed and touch! Tease! And fuck her till she couldn't come anymore. I said it would not involve any pain and if it got uncomfortable, just say a safe word and I would stop!

TO BE CONTINUED