Lauren and Kendrick Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper?" he rasped into her ear.

"Y-y-yes, p-please." She was so damn sweet. Who was that polite during sex? He would have to fuck it out of her later. He sank further into her practically growling as she allowed him to press further into her body. She was doing that thing again. Where she mumbled, but he had no clue what she was trying to say. He threw her leg over his shoulder and gave her almost all of him. She was shaking, and he watched her grip the white sheets into her little fists as she tried not to die. It was so good, too good. Feeling him sliding against her walls, the occasional glimpse she caught of him plummeting into her. She felt the sparks again in her brain, but there were more of them. One hundred times more. She forgot how to breathe. He fucked her harder trying to keep himself from burying himself fully inside her. He felt the leg he was holding up tighten up. Her eyes flew open again as liquid squirted from deep within her. It spurted against his pelvis and stomach and his balls, and the thought that he had made her squirt drove him wild with lust.

"Fuuuck." He groaned coming before he could control himself. She looked up at him perfectly still appearing quite shocked. "What?" He questioned, his dick still spurting cum inside of her.

"I think I peed on you." She looked so distraught, like she would be wringed her hands if he wasn't atop her. He surveyed her face to see if she was serious and then practically exploded with laughter. He face contorted even more with worry. She had never, never heard this man laugh in such a manner. He slipped his dick out of her and kissed her forehead.

"You're adorable." He collapsed next to her, waiting for his dick to get hard again so he could teach her a thing or two.

For anyone who made it though all that, I promise you, this story has a GREAT twist...well...a decent one when all is said and done.

12