Lauren and Michael's Sexy Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of his wife pleasuring herself made Michael disrobe quickly. He had had an erection pretty much since they left the restaurant nearly an hour ago, and he, too, was in need of relief.

Now nude, Michael sat on the chair in front of his wife, placing her feet on his knees. He watcher, closer now, as she continued to slide her fingers in and out of her wet opening. He could hear the wetness as her fingers penetrated, and could easily smell her aroma that he loved so much.

Michael took Lauren’s wrist in his hands and withdrew her fingers from between her legs. Looking up into her eyes, Michael sucked his wife’s fingers into his mouth. If he loved her aroma, he adored the taste of her even more. When she was this turned on, he knew, the taste of her wetness changed from slightly salty to downright sweet, and the liquid itself took on a thicker consistency. He sucked both her fingers into his mouth at the same time, his tongue desperately searching for the last trace of her taste.

Satisfied that he had tasted all he could, Michael removed Lauren’s fingers from his mouth and began rubbing her legs. He stroked her thighs, and ran his hands down the back of her calves to her ankles. He gently lifted her right foot, and slowly removed the black high-heeled shoe. Bending his head down, he delicately began kissing the tips of Lauren’s toes. Beginning on the outside and working his way in, kissing each toe and just barely sliding his lips around the very end of each one. The paint on Lauren’s toenails matched the color on her fingernails, a shiny red that she knew Michael loved.

Having kissed each of her toes, and giving her big toe a quick suck, Michael ran his tongue up and down the instep of her foot, leaving a trail of shiny wetness.

He placed her right foot back on his left knee, and then lifted her left foot. He removed that shoe, and beginning at her heel, flattened his tongue and licked the bottom of her foot. Her foot was slightly damp with sweat, and he inhaled the faint musky aroma, but that all combined to just excite him even more. He licked back and forth, heel to toe and toe to heel, before concentrating on her toes. This time, there was no delicate movements involved. He sucked greedily on her toes, running his tongue between each of them. Lauren was in heaven. She leaned back on her left elbow and again slid her two fingers into her opening, her movements mirroring those of her toes into Michael’s mouth. As his mouth opened to accept her toes, her womanhood opened to accept her fingers. She had never felt this good before.

Michael ended his ministrations to Lauren’s left foot the same way he had left her right, with licks up and down her instep. She understood why after he placed her feet on either side of his erection and began sliding them up and down. Lauren removed her fingers from her vagina and sat up, watching Michael stroke his penis with her feet. She took over, and began rubbing it for him. She massaged him with the insides of her feet, and used her toes to clench the head of his penis. She reached down with one foot and gently rubbed Michael’s balls, a move that caused him to close his eyes and moan.

Michael felt the stirrings of an orgasm begin deep inside him, but didn’t want to come yet. So he took Lauren’s ankles in his hands, stopping her feet’s action on his penis. He stood up and helped her down from the vanity top.

“Turn around,” he whispered to her, and she did.

“Move your feet apart,” he commanded, and she complied.

“Now bend over.”

Lauren leaned over the vanity until her nipples brushed the marble top. Her arousal had left a large wet spot on the counter, and her right nipple dipped into that. “Michael would love to suck that off,” she thought, smiling to herself.

But Michael had other things on his mind right now. With his wife bent over their vanity, he knelt behind her, his knees between her feet. He dipped his head down and slowly licked her wetness, his tongue barely penetrating her opening. Hoping he was about to lick her to orgasm, Lauren stood on tip toe, giving him easier access to her womanhood. Instead, Michael kept lightly licking, coating his tongue with her secretions. He then raised up and parted the cheeks of her bottom with his hands. He could see the puckered rosebud of her anus, a darker shade of pink than the surrounding skin. Lauren’s wetness had dripped between her legs when she had been sitting on the counter, and some of it had collected in this tight, little opening.

Michael ran his tongue around her anus, teasing his wife, not touching the opening just yet. The close-but-not-quite approach was frustrating Lauren, so she reached back and held her cheeks open for him, spreading them as wide as she could. Michael took the hint and began flicking at her, barely touching her the opening with his tongue. Lauren again moaned in pleasure, and Michael decided that he had teased her enough. Leaning into her, he began earnestly licking her anus. Up and down and side to side, his tongue spreading wetness around the opening. He stiffened his tongue into a point and slowly penetrated her ass. This was an action he loved to perform, but Lauren had previously been reluctant to allow it. Tonight, however, it seemed that she was ready for anything. And, any prearranged agreement or not, she was.

He continued to work his tongue into her anus, wiggling it about and driving her crazy. She pushed back at his tongue, hoping to force it deeper. She needed something inside her, and at this moment it was his tongue and she wanted it in her ass. Michael penetrated as far as he could, and enjoyed the sensation of her tight opening squeezing the tip of his tongue. With her rosebud well-lubricated now, he moved his tongue in and out, using it like a small penis.

Lauren now ground her breasts into the marble vanity top, feeling the smooth coolness on her nipples. She was in desperate need of an orgasm, and her full bladder was making itself known again as well.

Just then, she felt Michael’s tongue slip from her anus, and he rose to his feet. Lifting her up and leaning in close to her ear, Michael whispered, “Baby, do you still need to pee?”

“Yes, please, yes, you know I do,” she replied.

“Okay, then come with me,” he said. They went into the bathroom, now steamy from the hot water still running in the shower. She began to lift the lid of the toilet, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shower.

“Sit down,” he told her.

“But Michael…” she protested. “You said I could go now.”

“And you will,” he said. “Sit down and you can.”

Lauren sat on the edge of the tile bench, warmed by the hot water, and Michael sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her. He again placed her feet on his knees, which opened her legs widely.

“Now,” he said, “you can pee.”

“But it’ll go all over you,” she said. “I can’t do this.”

“Yes you can, baby,” he said soothingly. “It’s just water and it’ll rinse off. Now just relax and let it go.”

Unsure if she could go through with it, Lauren closed her eyes, leaned back and tried to relax. She pushed, but could only release a few drops at first. Those drops turned into a weak trickle, but once that started, it was as if the floodgates opened. The hiss of Lauren’s golden flow grew stronger, having been building all evening. The hot liquid gushed from between her spread legs, striking Michael in the chest. Lauren’s urine ran down his front, over his stomach into his pubic hair and onto his erection and balls. He sat watching, fascinated. Over the years, he had been in the bathroom when Lauren had peed, but he had never had the opportunity to watch her up close like this. He saw the tiny opening just above her vagina flare open as the pee poured from her body. He also noticed her clitoris, not hidden by her lips but engorged and in full view.

Lauren’s flow began to slow, and she slumped in relief. As it eased to a trickle, she was surprised when Michael placed his mouth firmly between her legs. He caught the last few seconds of the stream in his mouth and swallowed, longing to taste her hot, salty urine.

When the flow ended a few seconds later, Michael didn’t move. With his mouth already between her legs, he began to pay attention to the clitoris he had noticed a few moments before. After a few flicks with his tongue, Michael gently took the little bud between his lips and began sucking. The clitoris was long enough where he could still stimulate the tip with his tongue as he sucked. This combination was enough for Lauren, and her long pent-up orgasm began. Her toes curled and she began to shiver. She held the back of Michael’s head, making sure that he was not just teasing her again. Her nipples hardened and wetness from her womanhood seeped out. Michael’s mouth kept up its attention to her clit, and she finally exploded. Her hips began to buck and her moans turned into screams:

“Oh, baby, that’s it. Don’t stop, Michael. Don’t stop. Here it comes Michael. I’m cummmming.”

Michael had to hold onto Lauren’s hips to keep his mouth between her legs. He felt her wetness soaking his lips and chin. He had to resist the urge to reach down between his legs and stroke himself to an orgasm as well. But he knew his time for release was quickly approaching, so he refrained.

Lauren was slumped against the wall of the shower, coming down from the greatest orgasm of her life. She gently stroked Michael’s shoulder, and his face rested against the inside of her thigh as he looked up at her.

“Baby, that was wonderful,” she mumbled, her eyelids becoming heavy. “Give me a minute and then we’ll work on yours.”

As she rested, the hot water continued to beat down on them, washing away the last remnants of the golden flow she had produced a few minutes before.

Michael moved his hands to Lauren’s feet and began caressing. He lifted one foot to his mouth again gently sucked his wife’s toes.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” she said, not opening her eyes.

While Lauren may have enjoyed the feeling of her toes in her husband’s mouth, he had ulterior motives for paying attention to her feet once again. As he finished sucking the toes of her right foot, Michael again ran his tongue up and down the inside of her foot, leaving a trail of wetness. He repeated the actions on her left foot, and then placed them on either side of his erection.

He held her feet and began sliding them up and down the length of his hardness. This caused Lauren to open one eye and watch him.

“You want me to do that?” she asked. He simply nodded in reply.

Lauren, fully awake now, sat upright and took over the stimulation of her husband’s penis with her feet. She massaged the shaft with her insteps, and used her toes to gently pinch the head.

“There. That’s good. Just like that,” Michael moaned as Lauren massaged his hardness with her soft, smooth feet.

It didn’t take long for Michael, desperate for release, to feel an orgasm building in him, and he knew this was going to be a good one. He had been ready to come since fondling his wife’s wet panties back at the restaurant.

“Keep going, baby. I’m almost there,” he told Lauren, whose feet were now a blur as she jacked him off. She increased the pressure of her soles on the shaft of his hardness, causing the large head to increase in size even more, telling her that he was so very close to coming.

“Ohhhhhh…here it comes, baby,” Michael nearly yelled. He started to pump his hips, increasing his pleasure. He stopped, frozen for a moment, just before he began to come.

And come he did. The strong, thick stream splattered along Lauren’s right leg, all the way up to her knee, as more of his come landed on her toes and coated the bottom of her feet. As he felt his orgasm subside, Michael grabbed Lauren’s right foot, and ravished her toes, sucking and licking his come from them. His tongue was everywhere on her foot, between her toes, along her sole and licking his white, thick come from the red polish of her toes.

The sight of her husband cleaning his come from her toes terribly excited Lauren, who thrust her hand between her legs and began rubbing her still-erect clitoris. It didn’t take long for her to reach yet another orgasm herself. The thick liquid poured from her opening as she slumped back against the tile wall of the shower, quickly turning cold as the hot water began to lose its heat.

Lauren and Michael quickly soaped each other, rinsed and toweled off before falling into their bed, exhausted.

“Quite an evening,” Michael mumbled as sleep began to overtake him.

“Mmm, yes it was,” Lauren agreed, curled next to her husband. She reached down and gently took his penis in her hand, caressing as they both fell asleep.

12