Lauren Ch. 01

Story Info
How an overheard phone conversation leads to seduction.
2.1k words
3.99
37k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
69 Followers

At my age it was hard to see the point of a week long refresher course in the Midlands. I had been an accountant with my company for many years, but for some reason they now thought I needed to attend a course to improve my skills. It seemed tedious but my employers were happy to foot the bill for the course and my hotel accommodation for the week, so who was I to argue! A few days away from home to refresh and have some "me" time was also welcome. My spirits were high and my mood good as I took my case and laptop from the car and walked up the steps of the Marriott Hotel.

I had a chat in reception with a group of fellow accountants from my own and other companies before checking into my room for the week. I decided to take some exercise after the drive and climbed the stairs and reached the door of room 507, my room. I pushed open the door, had a look around the nice but simple room and decided on a quick shower and change before heading down to the introductory meeting. Little did I know the fun I would have before I checked out of this room again a week later.

The first day of lectures and seminars was pretty unspectacular, with only the occasional point that seemed worthy to note down. As I walked the short distance back to the hotel I took comfort in the fact that I would be able to get back and have a hot shower and relax before making my way down to dinner, which I assumed, would be a rather dull event.

The evening passed slowly and with little excitement. A group of accountants sat around discussing recent developments in disclosure requirements and auditing techniques is not my idea of a fun evening. However, with some form of alcohol constantly in my hand the evening passed quicker than I expected. After a few hours of mindless chatter I bade goodnight to my colleagues and headed to my room.

I slept well that night and it seemed a very short time before my alarm began to beep and another day started. Soon I had breakfasted and joined fellow delegates on the short walk to the conference venue. However, fate had other ideas for me that day it seemed.

We arrived at the conference centre and my colleagues took turns to hand over their V.I.P cards to gain access to the seminars. Eventually, I was next in line and made to retrieve my own card from my bag but discovered it wasn't there. Figuring I had left it in my room I doubled back to collect it and told the others I would be back soon.

I walked the short distance back to the hotel and took the lift to level 5 to save some time. The lift doors opened on my level and I jumped out, turned right and soon arrived at room 507. I took out my passkey so that I could get into the room and then froze. My attention was drawn to a noise coming from somewhere -- my room. I stood silently for a moment in the long empty corridor and listened. I heard a female voice but no one else's. So who was she talking to? As I listened more closely I heard a low moaning and the occasional whisper.

My passkey clicked in the slot and I slowly pushed down the handle. She would have to be in a very specific spot to see me coming into the room because there was a wall directly in front of the door. I pushed open the door an inch and peeked inside. At the same time though I couldn't understand why I was doing this if it was my room. Surely I should have burst in and pretended not to know somebody was in my room? But something inside made me enter in silence.

Making as little noise as possible I edged my way into the room and closed the door gently behind me. I peered around the wall and in front of me on the bed - my bed - sat a young lady. She wasn't facing me and she seemed oblivious to the fact that I was there. She held a telephone - my telephone -up to her right ear.

She was wearing a hotel uniform so she was evidently a chambermaid. Her hair was long and fair and pulled back into a cute ponytail. She spoke in whispers, which from time to time got louder. As I began to listen I realised why.

"Oh Darren -- I wish you were here now, bending me over."

"I want your cock in my mouth. I want to feel your fingers in my wet pussy."

It felt strange to be listening to this one-sided conversation and as her outpourings continued I began to wonder if it was necessarily Darren she needed or if any male might fill the void. It had been several years since I had experienced a woman's touch and this young girl before me was beginning to arouse me in a way I had forgotten. 'I bet I could teach her a thing or two' I thought, smiling to myself.

"I want your fingers in my pussy, Darren, I want to feel them inside me making me cum."

Darren's words were clearly having their effect too as before my very eyes I watched as her left hand began to inch up under her chambermaid's outfit and slide up her thighs. As she sat on the bed the uniform was already above her bare knees and by now her hand had disappeared completely. A moan, louder than the usual ones, left her lips as her right hand had clearly found its target.

For an instant she placed the telephone on the bed as she raised her backside a little and raised the skirt up to around her waist, giving me a glimpse of her very lacy, very sexy French knickers. Her left hand took back the phone whilst her right hand now found its way easily inside her panties.

My cock was now growing harder and harder inside my trousers as I watched her fingers working on her pussy. I was starting to rub the front of my trousers. I became more and more aroused by my own personal sex-show, which was made all the more erotic by the fact that the sole performer was clearly unaware she had an audience.

"I can feel your fingers deep inside me, Darren," she purred with pleasure, "And they feel so good. My clit is so hard for you and I want you to make me cum."

Her breathing, her moans and her movements told me that her orgasm was not too far away and my cock was throbbing at the vision before me. Sure enough it was not long before she reached the point of no return as her body began to buck and writhe and every possible expletive was relayed to Darren who I presume was in a similar state of arousal at the other end of the phone.

My hand had found the zip of my trousers long before this happened and my hand was inside my boxers giving some serious hand attention to my rock-hard shaft.

Then suddenly it happened. I think I had begun to emit noises as my own pleasure grew. The girl before me swung around. She was still in mid-orgasm with her right hand still buried somewhere in those delicious pink frenchies. She gazed at me and stopped dead in her tracks.

"Don't stop," I said. "I was enjoying the view."

In a flash she had stood up and her right hand was suddenly free to re-adjust her uniform until those pink panties were just a memory. She straightened herself up and looked very flustered as she said, "I'm sorry sir. I thought you were out for the day. I was just calling down to reception to request some new sheets and towels".

She was clearly unaware as to how much I had witnessed and was rapidly trying to cover her tracks. Then the sight of my open flies and my hand hidden within clearly told her that the game was up.

She stood in silence before me, her eyes lowered to the ground.

"Was that your boyfriend you were talking to?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes, he works in a hotel too, in London. We haven't seen one another for weeks and I was feeling a bit lonely and I wanted to hear his voice." She bowed her head as if trying to gain some sympathy. For a moment I almost felt sorry for her.

"It sounded as if it was a bit more than his voice that you were missing," I said trying to lighten the mood a little. "So what are we going to do about it?"

"I don't know sir. I am so sorry." She said, still looking at the floor.

"I presume that call will go onto my account?" I asked (not really concerned as my company would be footing the bill).

"Yes Sir, but I will repay every penny." She nodded her head vigorously as she told me this.

"Yes you will," I said "but in a way that we might both enjoy." I said, looking her up and down.

Her eyes shot up from the floor and looked me in the eye for the first time. She blushed a fierce crimson and I knew she had understood.

"But I have 7 more rooms to finish before lunch," she told me, "and despite what you might have heard I am still a virgin."

I looked at her properly for the first time and could see that she was, in fact, much younger than I had first thought. She must be barely out of school and obviously doing this job to earn a bit of spending money whilst continuing her education.

"Then I had better get the manager up here and see what he has to say." I stated with a voice intended to reinforce what I said.

"But what about my boyfriend? I have been saving myself for him." She pleaded. " I want my first time to be something special"

"I won't tell him if you don't." I replied in a manner that surprised even myself.

It was very alien of me to behave this way. I was usually a man who looked forward to giving a woman pleasure, to making her feel loved and respected. I'd never forced myself on a woman before.

But something about the present situation made me want to display my alter ego and become a man who took what he wanted. And, although she was very many years my junior, there was something about the young woman before me that I wanted. Wanted in a way I had not wanted a woman for years. I recalled how aroused she had been with her fingers buried deep within her. I vowed that the next fingers which would be buried deep in her cunt would be mine and very soon.

The next time those delightful French knickers were completely removed I was going to be doing the removing and before the day was out I would have her begging me to take her virginity.

"The decision is yours," I said. "I have a couple of phone calls of my own to make. What time are you finished with the remaining rooms?"

"About 11.30 if I can leave now." She replied.

"Ok," I said "You get on with what you have to do. I want you back here by 12 o'clock. If not I will have to speak with the manager. Let's see how much you value your job."

She merely nodded meekly and turned to leave.

"And anyway, you might just enjoy it." I laughed as she reached the door and turned the handle.

She was already out of the room and shutting the door behind her before I remembered something.

"By the way," I shouted after her, "What's your name?"

She turned reluctantly and muttered in a low frightened voice, "Its Lauren, Sir."

"Pretty," I smiled, " See you at 12 o'clock then Lauren."

She left in silence giving me no indication of whether or not she would return.

I had already decided that if she did not I would not take the matter further. She was clearly frightened and more than a little wary of me. It was not a position I felt comfortable with. Someone else would pay the charge for her call and Lauren had already provided a great deal of pleasure. Watching her play with herself on my bed had made me rock hard. My cock throbbed in my pants at the memory.

Whether Lauren would return was up to her. I made my calls and decided to have a long, relaxing shower to 'cool off' ready for whatever the afternoon would bring. Thoughts of the seminar were long gone from my head.

Falling4U
Falling4U
69 Followers