Lauren Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren returns to my room and things become interesting.
2k words
4.28
24.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers

My shower was both invigorating and relaxing as I took the opportunity to re-live my earlier experience with Lauren. I thought of her hand buried deep within those pink panties as I brought myself to an orgasm that was both enticing and satisfying.

I dried myself off and put on one of those fluffy, white dressing gowns that everybody pinches from nice hotels. I made a couple of phone calls and then sat down in the armchair to read my newspaper. I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was just after 11.30am as I made myself comfortable. The cock that I thought was well satisfied was already stirring beneath my robe at the prospect that in half an hour or so I may enjoy the company of a very young but very sexy lady.

A part of me felt a little uneasy. I had two daughters myself, both probably only a little older than Lauren. I had never previously imagined being intimate in any way with such a young woman, who could clearly never be attracted to someone as old as me.

But I held a power over her and there was something about her that pulled me in. It was hard to believe that she could behave the way I had previously witnessed. If I had come across her in any other place, doing anything else I would never have thought her capable of something so naughty and unbelievably sexy.

Perhaps her story of still being a virgin was all part of a plan to make me feel sorry for her. What it had done was to make me lust after her even more and as I watched the clock get nearer to midday my cock was already growing hard.

Midday came and went and I was beginning to think of other ways to pass the remainder of the day. Part of me felt relief at not having used blackmail to obtain the favours of such a young woman and yet another part lusted after her even more than before. It appeared that Lauren had called my bluff and in a way I admired her for that. However, at about ten past twelve I heard a soft tapping on my door.

My heart rate rose as I stood up and made my way to the door and on opening it I saw Lauren before me. She still wore the chambermaid's uniform, which hugged her petite frame and accentuated her luscious curves. Over her shoulder was a small handbag, which, I presumed, carried her personal effects.

She had taken the bobble out of her hair and it now hung down across her ample breasts. She looked even younger with her hair down but even sexier. My cock throbbed under my robe as I invited her inside and locked the door behind her.

Lauren stood before me. She was obviously a little frightened and reluctant to make eye contact. I was in a position where I wanted to try to put her more at ease but also wanted her to still be aware that I was in charge of the situation.

"Come here and let me take a closer look at you," I said, trying to remain an air of authority.

"You are a very pretty young lady, even prettier than I first thought. And your hair really suits you when you let it fall down like that." I told her, trying to break the ice.

"This is how I usually wear it," Lauren replied. "At work it's just easier to keep it tied back so that it doesn't get in the way."

"Where are you going from here?" I asked, half giving Lauren an escape route in that she could easily have made the excuse of a pressing appointment.

"Nowhere," Lauren replied. "I have a bit of college work to do but that can wait till after tea." I was unsure if she had been too naïve to take the escape route offered or if she was secretly as turned on by the situation as I was.

I felt empowered by Lauren's apparent lack of desire to leave and so turned and walked over to the bed. Sitting on the edge I motioned her to join me.

"Put that bag down in the corner and come over here." I commanded.

Lauren sat on the edge of the bed but just out of arm's reach.

"Come closer." I said, in a voice trying to be strict and yet sexually alluring.

Lauren obeyed and for the first time since she had entered the room our eyes made contact before my eyes were distracted lower to the front of her uniform. As I said before, it highlighted her curves perfectly.

It had a zip from the front collar, which ran down to the upper thighs and as I felt my cock begin to harden even more I moved my right hand across to her breasts.

I gently began to caress Lauren's breasts through her clothing and although she made so sign of welcoming my advances I could sense that her nipples were beginning to harden under my fingers and this only served to encourage me more.

"You have wonderful breasts Lauren," I said with desire in my voice. "Let me have a closer look." With this I moved my hand to the top of the zip on her uniform and slowly started to lower it, inch by inch, until I could see that her bra was the same sexy pink colour as the panties I had seen earlier. It seemed a shame to leave the zip half undone and so I continued down to the bottom until I could see those delicious French knickers again.

My hand slid inside the open uniform and cradled her left breast. Her breasts were fantastic for a girl so young and I knew that before long I would have to experience the exquisite feeling of my lips and tongue all over them.

Lauren sat completely still but I noticed that her breathing was starting to get deeper and her nipples were hardening even more as my hands continued their work.

"Let's get you out of that uniform and get you a little more comfortable shall we?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

Lauren rose from the bed without need for further encouragement and proceeded to pull the uniform over her head. She made a show of winking as she did this and gave me a twirl as her youthful, naked body came into full view. Her breasts were average sized but beautiful and her cute ass was tight and toned.

She sat back down beside me without me needing to ask. I sensed she had become less afraid of me and that she knew I intended that this should be a pleasurable experience for us both.

She looked incredible and my cock was now rock hard beneath my soft robe.

My hands returned to fondling her breasts through the lace which looked so cute and felt amazing beneath my palm. My left hand went behind Lauren and tried to move her closer to me. I expected her to resist but she appeared to have decided that if this was going to happen she might has well enjoy it.

My left hand could feel the clasp on her bra and, good as she looked in it, I wanted desperately to see if those breasts looked as good without the pink bra, as they did with it. Lauren said nothing as my fingers undid the clasp and she made no attempt to resist.

Lauren held her arms out in front of her and the bra fell to the floor at her feet. My eyes followed it down and then travelled slowly back up to what I knew was waiting for me. Her breasts were amazing. They looked firm but oh so soft and stood out proudly the way only a young woman's do.

In a flash my lips were on her right nipple whilst my right hand played with the left one. Her nipples were so hard and felt so good. The words started to flow as my mouth went from nipple to nipple.

"Your breasts are beautiful Lauren, so young and firm. They need some attention though. And that's what they're going to get." I told her.

Lauren said nothing, but her hand was now on the back of my head and her fingers ran through my hair. It felt as if she was actually pushing my head onto her gorgeous boobs! Perhaps it was just me but I sensed she was beginning to relax.

The movements on the bed had caused my robe to open and I was suddenly aware that my cock was out in the open for all to see, or at least for Lauren to see. I took her left hand in my right and manoeuvred it to my hard cock.

"Wrap your hand around it," I demanded.

Lauren did as she was told but seemed not content just to hold it as she began to slowly but firmly move her hand up and down. I sensed she had done this before. I was glad I have taken the opportunity for the earlier relief on my own as by now I would have been ready to explode and I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Lauren was starting to respond to my attention by making long low moans. She was fighting hard to retain her composure and to not give in to her basic desires but Lauren was clearly beginning to be aroused and that in turn aroused me.

It was time to progress things a little further now that I realised my attentions were not totally unwelcome.

"Have you ever sucked cock Lauren?" I asked in a way that indicated that whether she had or not did not make too much difference to what I wanted.

"Yes, I love giving my boyfriend head." She smiled.

"Well get down on your knees," I demanded. "And make sure you do as good a job as you do for your boyfriend."

Lauren was soon on her knees between my open thighs and began to kiss my cock in a way I was not used to. I clearly liked it however, as the moaning began uncontrollably, inter-spaced every so often with expletives telling Lauren what a great cocksucker she was and how good it felt. With each expletive Lauren seemed to increase her intensity and was now playing with my balls and taking the whole of my shaft inside her mouth.

Without even realising it I started to slowly thrust my cock deeper inside her mouth. Lauren seemed to welcome my involvement and even started moaning again herself when I lowered my hands and began to play with her hard nipples again.

It was only a matter of time before I came hard in her mouth and Lauren took every drop I had for her. She was now totally committed to what was happening between us as she started to lick my shaft and balls, seeking out every last morsel.

Despite having just came I remained rock hard and I was desperate to feel her tight little cunt. Her little panties were still in place but I had every intention of correcting that matter very shortly and something told me that Lauren would not be objecting.

"That was amazing Lauren," I gasped, trying to take long deep breaths.

"Now I want to taste that young, juicy pussy of yours." I whispered.

"I thought you were never going to ask!" Lauren said with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

"Well do as you are told and get on that bed then." I commanded.

I went towards the bathroom and hung up the robe and turned to see Lauren spread-eagled on the bed before me. Her panties were clearly already damp and they were going to get an awful lot damper before the afternoon was over.

Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers