Lauren Ch. 02

Story Info
He has to make a decision.
4.9k words
4.73
60.5k
104

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
567 Followers

I was laying there in the dark with beautiful Lauren spooned up against me. It wasn't exactly a first, but this time I was acutely aware that I may have bit off a little more than I could chew. I had fallen in love with this beautiful creature and she professed to love me as well. 'What is wrong with this?' you may ask. Well, Lauren use to be a guy and she still has a cock. It took me a while to get my mind wrapped around that concept, but all things being equal, in the end, even that didn't matter to me. What did matter to me was while we were engaged in our initial love making, I got a glimpse of how aggressive Lauren really was. Now don't get me wrong, an aggressive woman might have the possibility of being a dream come true. But when you add the factor of her having a cock, the dynamics change dramatically.

Just before Lauren drifted off to sleep she told me again how much of a turn on it was having a cock buried in 'your' ass. She didn't say her; she said 'your'. To me that implies that I should try it, and with her having a dick of her own, she could definitely arrange it. Point being, I wasn't sure that I wanted that to take that step. This doesn't mean that I am homophobic at all, quite the contrary. I believe that there is room enough in this world for all types of people and that every body is of value. I believe that if we were all alike, this would be a very dull existence. That being said, I still wasn't sure that I wanted Lauren to 'have her way with me'. Anyway this is what I was pondering when the Sandman finally claimed me.

The next morning I awoke to the aroma of cooking bacon and coffee. It lured me out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Lauren, who was busy with her task had one of my t-shirts on her lovely body.

"Hi handsome. I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed." I took her image in and realized that she was still the beautiful, warm woman that I spent the night with. She slipped into my outstretched arms and her kiss still had the effect of rousing the horny in me. Maybe I was just being paranoid about the misgivings I felt. I shook it off and let her touch and her sent wash over me.

"Mmm, that was nice Rick."

"Only nice?" I asked with a grin.

Her eyes sparkled. "I guess I deserved that." She giggled.

The phone rang. After a moment I returned to her arms. "Got to go baby. The rental over on Palatial drive lost the AC last night. It's going to be another hot one today, so I have to fix it or replace it before my tenant ends up sautéed."

Lauren pouted, "Damn. I had our morning all planned out Rick and it was clothing optional."

"Planned on washing you car in the front yard?" I teased.

"Don't you wish, Handsome." We kissed again. "Hurry back lover. I've got something I want you to try on for size."

"You mean a like a new shirt?" I hoped.

"Not exactly, Baby." Her sexy smile wasn't exactly reassuring. "Let's just say that it will be a custom fit." She giggled.

'Oh Lord.' I thought.

************************

The air conditioner turned out to be a simple fix. A Freon line had cracked and the coolant had leaked out. I replaced the line and recharged the system. The whole process took under an hour and my tenants were grateful.

Now my thoughts turned back to Lauren. Were her final remarks hinting at what I thought they were? And if they were, am I just being; please pardon the expression, a pussy? I love her and trust her. So what was I afraid of? Our sex last night was the best I ever had, even if she was demanding. Shit, even with a cock she is still the sexiest woman I know. I guess, more than anything, I am afraid of what I would think of myself, afterwards. Hell, I'm not what you would call a Macho man to begin with. Part of me wants to run with it and the other part wants me to run away. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

*************************

It was a little past noon when I finally returned home. I stopped by the butcher's and picked up some steak and ribs that were on sale. I entered the house, picked up my mail and threw my packages in the fridge. My side was empty so I assumed that Lauren must have returned to her side of the duplex. I knocked on her door, but she didn't answer, even though her car was still in the drive. 'Maybe I had better see if she is okay' I thought.

Upon entering I heard groaning that seemed to come from the bedroom. I thought that maybe she hurt herself. Upon peaking into the room I was stunned by what I saw. Lauren was laying on her bed, stark naked and had her hand wrapped around her cock. I felt so ashamed when I realized that I invaded her privacy. But there were other groans as well. The TV was on and there was this woman who had a guy bent over in front of her. Upon seeing a close up, I saw that she, not only had him bent over, but she too had a dick and was fucking the shit out of him. This must be transsexual porn. From a reflection in the mirror I could tell she was completely caught up in the moment. But what put the final nail in the coffin were the words she was moaning.

"That's it Ricky. That's what momma likes. Your ass is so tight. I know you like my cock in your ass." All the while, she kept stroking herself. I was so fucking confused. My brain told me to run, but my other 'head' kept me rooted there. I finally tore myself away. I turned to back out, unnoticed.

"You just going to leave me here like this Baby?"

Fuck! In my discovery at seeing Lauren masturbate in the mirror, I failed to realize that she could see me as well. "I-I-I wasn't s-s-spying on you L-L-Lauren."

She rose from the bed, but made no pretext of covering up. Her sexy posture gave the illusion that she was some kind of jungle cat, stalking her prey. Unfortunately for me it seemed I was tonight's entrée. "No, you were just," She paused, dramatically , " worried about me, Rick." She slowly glided forward, her ass swaying sexily, her obvious erection leading the way.

Try as I may, I couldn't move. I locked eyes with her and the sexual hunger in them, almost left me speechless. "L-L-Lauren. M-M-Maybe I should l-l-l-leave."

"Please don't go Rick. I'm watching a movie and we could watch it together." I still couldn't move. She slid her arms around my body, her lips brushed mine. This time the tip of her tongue teased my lips.

I heard the man in the movie yell. "Harder! Fuck me harder.''

Lauren's erection nudged my leg as her tongue slithered it's way into my mouth. I was really trying not to be aroused and failing miserably at it. As close to me as she was, she knew it also. She pulled back and our eyes locked again. She took hold of my hand and I knew what was going to happen. I sharply inhaled as my hand found it's way around her erection. Her eyes half closed as she manipulated me. Her hand guided mine and I began to stroke her.

She leaned in and her tongue grazed my ear. "I think the two of you need to get better acquainted." She decided in a low, throaty whisper. She lead me to me to her bed, while I continued to stroke her of my own volition. She groaned as she pushed me down and straddled my legs. Her fingers undid the buckle on my belt and soon she was pulling my pants and briefs off.

I pulled my hand away from her cock. "Did I tell you to stop, Darling?"

"N-N-N-o." I squeaked.

"No matter, Baby. Let's get rid of this." Off came my t-shirt and I was naked.

She straddled me again and this time our cocks were lined up and Lauren stroked them together with one hand, rolling her hips. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, but more than that, I couldn't believe how turned on I was. My only saving grace was the fact that our erections were both similar in size. She took my hand and soon it replaced hers on our erections. She arched backwards as I continued to stroke the two of us together. Her hips rocked and she was lost in the moment.

From a tube on the nightstand Lauren lubed me up. In the next moment her ass completely enveloped my hard cock. She reached for my hands and her fingers interlaced with mine. This beautiful creature rocked on top of me. It was slow at first, nice and easy. But the build up was quick and soon she was slamming her ass down on me. She started to yell and let go of my hand. She quickly raised off me and before I knew it, she was shoving herself into my mouth.

I was caught flatfooted as cum gushed into my mouth and down my throat. I don't know how I kept from gagging. Her breath was ragged as I did my best not to choke. She finally pulled out of my mouth and slid down to kiss me, her tongue searched for remnants of the cum I didn't swallow.

"That was so hot Baby." She finally breathed. Her hand found my cock again. It had been erect the whole time. "Don't worry Baby. I haven't forgotten. She stroked me, staring intently at the head of my dick. Her eyes locked on mine again. "When you cum Baby, I'm going to share it with you." She aimed me into her open mouth.

I was pretty sure that I had already reached my minimum daily requirement of cum for the day, but there was no stopping her. I then proceeded to erupt in probably the biggest orgasm of my life. My vision swam as my cock finally finished pumping it's load onto her willing tongue. Her mouth sought mine and for the second time cum was forced into my mouth. Her tongue followed and we parried in a fleshy sword fight till there was nothing left.

Lauren spilled into my arms, turned away and spooned up against me. "I love you Rick." She reached for my hand and interlaced our fingers again. "Lets take a nap and maybe we can play some more this evening."

Even though I was swimming in and out of consciousness, I heard myself say. "I love you too Lauren."

********************

The doorbell rang and since Lauren was in the shower, I answered it. My ex girlfriend Tina stood at the door. Oddly enough, in this heat wave, she was wearing a large, bulky coat. She brushed passed me and stood in the center of the room, hands on her hips.

"Where is she, Rick?"

"Where is who, Tina?"

She raised her hands in front of her and formed imaginary quotation marks with her fingers. "Your 'girl' friend Rick, that's who!"

"She's in the shower Tina, why do you want her?"

She rolled her eyes and pulled open her coat. "To make her answer for this." I choked and just about swallowed my tongue. There was no doubt in my mind. Tina looked to be about 8 and a half months pregnant.

She was huge! My mind was reeling. "W-W-Who's the father Tina?"

"Who's the father? It's your girlfriend, you dweeb. She came over last night and knocked me up."

"Last night?" I spit. "How in the hell did----?" The doorbell interrupted me. I turned to see Steve, Lauren's ex-boyfriend on the porch. I let him in and stayed back remembering our last encounter. He too wore a bulky coat.

"Where's Lauren?" He bellowed.

"What do you want her for?" First Julie and then this moron. I was starting to get pissed.

He tore open his coat. "Because she did this to me!" Fucking Hell. Steve was pregnant.

This couldn't be. It didn't make any sense. I heard laughing and saw that both Steve and Tina were each pointing a finger at me. I couldn't figure out what they were laughing at. Was there something on my face? I looked in the cheval mirror in the corner of the living room. I started to tremble. My mirror image revealed the fact that I too, was pregnant. I yelled....

I lurched up from the bed in a shivering, cold sweat. My mouth was dry and I groped at my stomach. I could not feel or see the distension of pregnancy.

"Thank God!" I prayed out loud. It was still daylight, but Lauren was gone. There was a note on the bed.

'Baby;

You looked so peaceful sleeping there I didn't want to wake you up. I thought I would buy you dinner as a surprise. Be back soon.

Love Lauren

I hauled myself out of bed and tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "What a fucking nightmare." I vocalized.

I headed back to my side of the duplex, still shaken by the awful dream. I yanked a beer out of my fridge and sucked it down. I grabbed another and this one followed the first. The alcohol had it's desired effect and I headed for my shower. I let the warm water cascade over me as I thought about Lauren. This was not the direction I thought this relationship was going to go. When I first started falling for Lauren, I couldn't even conceive of being on the receiving end. But come to think of it, it wasn't really fair to her either. I guess I had to figure out if I loved her enough to give her the same pleasure that she has been giving me. "You know what you have to do cowboy." I said to no one in particular.

I was just finished dressing when the doorbell chimed. 'Lauren must have her hands full' I thought. I went to the door and froze. I was definitely starting getting some serious flashbacks. Fuck; it was Steve. What the Hell? I know it sounds dumb, but after that dream, I snuck a glance down and was relieved there was no tell tail bulge in his stomach.

"Rick, before you slam the door, I wanted to apologize for what I did to you and Lauren. Is she here?"

"She's expected back anytime now." I replied cowering a bit, like an abused dog.

His demeanor was much different than the last time I saw him. He stood there with his ball cap in his hands an I got the strange feeling he was about to recite some Hail Mary's and vow to do some acts of contrition. "Please Rick." Against my better judgment, I let him in.

"Want a beer Steve?" I asked without thinking.

"No. I swore off that stuff. I think that's why I acted like a bastard that night. I was half in the bag. This has been eating me up Rick. I haven't slept well for weeks. I don't usually do what I did." He sat down with me at the table. " I only pushed Lauren down, I didn't hit her but when I saw you coming at me, my training kicked in. I am sorry."

"Don't worry Steve, I understand." I really didn't, but he did seem sincere. I stuck out my hand. "Apology accepted." He took the proffered hand with an expression of deep relief. "Can I ask you a question? I know that you and Lauren had sex. I wanted to....."

He turned a bit pink and interrupted me. "I will only tell you this because I owe you. But please keep it to yourself." I nodded. "We met on the internet. I have had a 'thing' for she males for a while. I struck up a friendship with Lauren. When she told me that she was desperate to move and have a new start, I offered to have her move in with me. I now realize I took advantage of her because I didn't really love her. I guess I was too caught up in the fantasy. Things were great at first and we..." He averted his eyes. " we fucked like bunnies. Then I came to the realization of what would happen if my army buddies were to find out. Some of them are real homophobes. This got me started drinking pretty heavily. That is why I was such an asshole to her. The rest is pretty easy to figure out."

I just had to know. "Did she ever.. you know..." I rocked forward in my seat a few times. "You?"

Steve really turned red this time. "Like I said." He spoke much softer. " this can't leave this table. Yes she has fucked me a few times."

"But did you like....?"

"I liked it" he snapped and then relaxed a bit. "It was part of the fantasy. Have you and her....?"

"No, but I am pretty sure she wants to." I admitted. It was my turn to blush.

"If it is any consolation, Rick. She is really gentle. I liked that about her." He rose from the chair. "Look, I just want Lauren to be happy. God knows, I held her back for a while. Take care of her Rick; she deserves it." We shook hands again. "I hoped that this helps."

"Strangely enough, it does Steve. More than you realize." The front door opened and Lauren entered with sacks from a local Asian restaurant. She looked anything but pleased at her ex-boyfriend's presence. I hugged her, whispered that it was okay. I took the bags and put them on the counter while the two of them talked in private.

***********************

"Who could have guess that he could be so nice?" Lauren and I finished our dinner and were enjoying some ice tea on the picnic table. A cold front brought in some cooler air and it was quite tolerable outside.

"Lauren we need to talk." A look of concern crept onto her face. "It's not bad Baby. Don't worry."

She seemed relieved. "What is it Rick?"

"Lauren, I have been apprehensive since we made love the first night. I was afraid that you wanted more from me than to just ....fuck.. your beautiful ass. I got the impression that you might want to .....reciprocate."

She lowered her gaze a bit. "Baby, I am sorry. I don't really want the surgery. I like the way I am." There were tears in her lovely blue eyes. "But I also don't want you to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. I could never do that to you."

I smiled. "That's what I am trying to tell you." I closed the distance between us and took her in my arms. "I am okay with it. True; it disturbed me at first, but then I realized how much I loved you and how we could work out anything, even my silly.... problems."

Her eyes turned glassy again. "You mean.....?" I kissed her tenderly and then put her hand on my growing erection. "My, what do we have here?" She giggled.

"Nurse Lauren. I seem to have this swelling. I think I need your 'nursing' skills." I wiggled my eyebrows like Groucho Marx.

"Well, now. I seem to have a similar problem." She put my hand on her erection.

"Hmmm. Do you think we can give each other a hand?" I grinned.

"And maybe a mouth too my love." She smiled and we kissed. Lauren slid out of my arms and sashayed to the bedroom, stripping off her clothes, as she went. She turned back to me as her bra hit the floor. "Coming my love, or do you need a written invite?"

Well, there were no flies on me. I stripped off my clothes in nothing flat, as I watched her perfect ass wiggle down the hall. By the time she reached the bedroom she was completely naked. Lauren looked back over her shoulder and gave me a saucy wink. When I approached her she turned around and melted into my arms.

Her kiss was so hot. It felt like she might suck the life out of me and at this point, I didn't care. Our erections rubbed together. "I think somebody is happy to see me." She giggled. We kissed.

We slipped into bed never breaking our kiss. I rolled Lauren on top of me. She straddled my body as her hands held my wrists to the mattress. I drank in the site before me. My gaze traveled up from her breasts to her face. I became aware of each freckle on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. I smiled.

"What, Baby?" Her eyes narrowed with the question.

"Just taking in the sights." I shook my head. "How is it that you are so beautiful and that I'm so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one Rick. I never thought that I would find somebody as wonderful as you."

"I'm not wonderful Lauren. I snore terribly if I don't sleep on my si-----."

"Shhhhhhhh, my love. Less talking; more kissing." She interrupted. Her mouth found mine while her hand found my erection. Lauren pulled back and smiled saucily. "What do we have here?"

I was already reaching for her. "Probably the same thing that I have here."

"Hmmm. I'm beginning to like this side of you, Baby."

"Then you'll like this even more." I slid down the bed till her erection was right in front of my face. I made sure it was at an angle so she could see what I was doing. I licked the underside of the head of her cock.

Lauren groaned. "Baby, that feels so good." I licked some more. "You are so naughty Rick."

I partially lifted her up and slid underneath. I turned around so we were in a semi 69. She squeaked when I inhaled her member. Lauren lifted up and I placed my hands on her ass. She rolled her hips slowly and pumped in and out of my mouth.

griffin57
griffin57
567 Followers
12