Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

Lauren sucked in her breath and moaned sexily. I concentrated so as to keep suction on her cock. I let all my misgivings go, I was so aroused. Her cock slid into and out of my mouth and I loved it.

"God Baby, I am loving this side of you. I am so turned on right now." After a few moments, Lauren lay back down again and I could feel her hand and mouth on my own cock. Together we rolled on our sides and never lost contact. The pure earthiness of what we were doing to---- for each other was almost, pardon the pun; mind blowing.

Her cock pulled out of my mouth. "Oh fuck!" I uttered, lost in the sensation.

Lauren sexily growled , "Thought you never ask, Rick." She turned around and slid back into my arms. "You sure you're ready for this Baby?"

I said what I felt. "I would do anything for you Lauren. I want us both to be happy and if this is what it takes, well then so be it. "

The waterworks started again. " I love you so true Richard." She cried, laying against my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

I smiled. "You've never called me Richard before. I think I like it."

She smiled and looked up at me. "I'll be right back." I was puzzled, but I figured whatever she was going to do was important. A few minutes later she returned with a small bag.

"I picked up something for you, just in case you wanted to..... you know."

I opened the bag and pulled out a strange looking, soft rubber something. It was almost in the shape of a round arrow head. "Okay, I give Baby. What is it?"

"It's butt plug Richard. It will help you get use to anal sex." Lauren blushed.

'Maybe this won't be so bad after all.' I thought.

"Let me help you baby." She put some KY on it and had me lie on my back. Lauren slid down between my legs. "You are going to love this. Lift your legs."

I was wondering what she was going to do and feeling a bit exposed when I felt it. My God, she stuck her tongue in my ass! Wow. Shit, that felt really good. It seemed so heavenly and dirty at the same time.

"You're good and wet now Baby. I'm going to lube you up." I felt a little pressure and suddenly her finger was in me. "Just get use to it Richard. That's it." I moaned a little. "How you feel?"

"So far so good, Lauren." It really did feel good. She inserted a second and soon a third finger. After a bit she pulled out and I suddenly felt empty. There was pressure again and this was definitely bigger. I felt so full.

"The plug is in place. How is it?"

"Really full Baby...... but it's getting better." She had me lower my legs and handed me a small electric gizmo. I was feeling better. I looked at the box while Lauren washed her hands. I bumped the switch and was suddenly stunned, like I had grabbed an electric fence. The current seemed to be flowing from the plug.

"Baby!" Lauren snatched the remote from my hand and turned it off. "You Okay? It has a vibrator in it. It was set on the highest setting."

I was trying hard to get my composure back. Because of the intensity, it almost felt like I had been tazed. "What was it set on, Lauren; whip or frappe?"

She giggled as she set the remote on the nightstand. "Let's just save this for another time, Baby." Lauren reached over and kissed me. "How do you feel, Baby?"

I smiled. "I'm so hard Lauren. Let's get this party started."

She positioned herself between my legs. "I have to take this out Baby. You're going to feel empty for a bit, but it won't last long." The plug came out with a soft slurp. "I don't think we will need any more lube. You are so wet." She had some fingers in me and it felt fantastic. Lauren helped me get a pillow under my ass and laid on top of me.

Her kiss was scorching hot. She pulled back a bit. "Baby, I am a little bigger than the plug. It will probably hurt a little at first. We'll take this slow and easy." We kissed again and then she had me raise my legs slightly. "Look into my eyes and just focus on me." I felt her cock slowly push into me. I waited for the pain, but it never happened.

"Oh, my God Baby." She finally bottomed out in me and still I felt no pain. "How do you feel, Baby?"

I sucked in my breath when she started to pull out. She was so slick and the sensations were incredible. It was so raw, almost feral. I was almost ashamed of how turned on I was. My thoughts turned back to the guy in the movie. "Fuck my ass Baby. Give it to me!"

Lauren squealed and started the see saw movement of the act. "Yes, Baby. It feels so hot. I love fucking you Richard. I love you." Her tears fell on my cheeks as she sped up. When I grunted 'harder', I thought she would go ballistic pounding into me. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass for encouragement. It was so hot! I didn't think that I was ready to cum, but she seemed to have trouble holding off. I pulled her head down so my mouth could engulf hers. She moaned and then cried out as she emptied her load into me.

After her breathing returned to normal, she slid down next to me. We kissed for a long time. Finally she spoke. "Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head. "Lauren, the only thing that I regret is that I was so hesitant about trying this." I raised up to go into the bathroom. My ass felt odd, almost hollow, maybe a bit numb. I finished and washed my hands.

"But you didn't cum Baby." She pouted. I loved the way she pouted.

I stood in the doorway and smiled at her. "Then what are we waiting for?"

She gave me a saucy smirk. "Then get over here stud and fuck me!" She growled.

As I climbed into bed, I replied with a grin. "Yes Ma'am!" I think I was right in the first place.Having an aggressive woman maybe was a dream cum....er, come true!

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12