Lauren Controls Ch. 01

Story Info
Company's CFO lays foundation for control.
804 words
3.96
34.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Names and some insignificant story elements have been changed to protect the innocent, but the following story is true.]

*

Early in the Dot Com days I worked for a tech startup as a programmer. It was a decent gig and paid fairly well. It was exciting and fast paced. What really made it interesting though, was Lauren. At 31, she was only six years older than me, but Lauren was the CFO of the company and had quite a bit of power. At 5'3" and 125 lbs, she was also a smoking hottie. Her brunette hair always looked like she'd just come out of a salon and her 36-26-36 figure was perfectly curvy.

As the head of my development group, Lauren and I frequently had meetings together and she caught me staring at her more than once. Eventually we started chatting about work on instant messenger and that slowly progressed into more personal chat. After a few weeks of slowly working up to it, she and I finally started being openly suggestive about our intentions and agreed to both stay at work late one day to chat about it in person.

When the day came, we sent each other flirty messages all day in anticipation of the meeting after work. She made it increasingly clear in her messages that she didn't usually date coworkers, and that I'd have to let her control the pace and status of the relationship. I was ok with that, and was willing to agree to just about anything.

Finally the last of our coworkers left the office and I could see her walking around the office, turning off lights as she confirmed that offices were empty. She finally reaches my cube and leans on it, crossing her arms and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

We sat there making small talk and nervously laughing for a few minutes, slowly moving closer. Finally our lips meet and we start making out like mad. I feel like a high school kid making out with the fantasy cheerleader. We're all over each other and quickly and up on the floor, rolling around and removing clothing. I'm amazed by her body, and to my delight soon discover she's completely shaved.

After rolling around for a bit more I end up laying flat on my back with her straddling my face, grinding her pussy into my face. She handles my cock like an expert, but doesn't move into a sixty nine position (yet). I am busy licking her dripping shaved slit as she continues to tease my cock and starts explaining things to me.

"You know, I have a policy that I don't date coworkers, so this is going to have to be purely physical. Are you ok with that?"

I nod and say a muffled "yes" as she strokes me and runs her hands over my body.

"And I need to know that you will be there for me when I need you. You may need to stay late more often, or I may need you to meet me from time to time. Are you willing to do that?"

I'm willing to do just about anything by this point, and it frankly sounds like a great deal, so of course I again nod yes.

She says, "Good boy" as she moves down to finally put my aching cock into her mouth, sucking on it for a while as I continue to please her orally.

Following a good healthy session in the sixty nine position, she finally changes position, straddling my legs while she rolls a condom down my shaft. After a bit more cock teasing, she finally lowers herself over my cock. I am in heaven inside her. She feels like she's on fire inside as she rides me slowly, then faster.

I'm loving every second, cupping her perfect tits as she grinds her body into mine. I start getting closer to cumming and she can knows it, telling me, "Don't you cum till I tell you to!"

That was my first hint of what was to come as she continued grinding into me till she came, hard and long, all around my cock, following her own orgasm with a simple command "Cum now!"

I don't need much more encouragement and have been on the edge for some time. I instantly blow my load into the condom and have one of the best orgasms of my life.

Lauren lays on my body, savoring the feeling for a bit more before getting up and cleaning up, saying. "Smaller then some, but you do a pretty good job."

I wasn't sure quite what to think of that, but I was smiling too big to really care at the moment. Little did I know how much of an indicator it was for things to come.