Lauren in Mexico Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was the painful, unworldly sensations of stretching and fullness in her pussy that took Lauren to another place. She started to howl in pain, but she knew that her "lover" would not be stopping until he had satiated himself. The sick, perverted voice in her head -- a character she hated more intensely than the men who were using her -- told her that this was what she wanted. That this was what she deserved. She was a filthy slut. A humiliation junky. The sort of girl who fantasised about this sort of thing. A disgraceful whore, who would do better to just to give in to her desires than to pretend to having any sort of dignity or worth...

"No..." she breathed, softly. Ricardo almost seemed to ease off his pounding in sympathy with her inner battle. He adopted a steady rhythm, with deep thrusts. It was a big lie, she told herself. She didn't enjoy being raped. Of course, it was the worst possible thing in the world. After all, the fact she was moving her hips was surely just to make herself comfortable, not any sort of ... Oh no, Lauren realised: she was indeed moving her pelvis as she was being fucked. She was fucking her rapist back, drawing him in with her hips. Offering herself to this pig. She couldn't stop.

"Mmmmm!"

"You like me to fuck you?" Ricardo asked, redundantly. "You want my cock?" He softy beat at her jigging right tit with his palm, like a demented caveman, demanding an answer.

Lauren started to sob at the emotion of it all. "Yes" she admitted, tearfully. There was an almost respectful cheer from the other two men. Her humiliation was complete. She was an admitted slut. A well educated English girl, supposedly with the world at her feet, a mind of her own and a future. But, in reality, she was nothing but a slut. A whore, well and truly in the service of these men.

At this, Ricardo went over the edge. She felt, with horror, the semen burst into her unprotected womb. Like all sluts, probably, she reasoned dejectedly, she had not even thought about asking the man to use a condom. Too late to worry about that now. It was a terrible end to her first experience of sex. She hadn't even cum... Oh really, she caught herself, angrily: was that all she cared about?

Ricardo withdrew. She thought there was something deliciously disgusting about the sight of his hairy, sweaty frame clambering over her fair, supple skin...

But she then saw with horror that Pedro was immediately taking his place. Pedro, who had already undressed, crouched over her on the mattress. He was smoother than Ricardo; his tall, if hungry-looking, muscular body reminded her of a greyhound. Pre-cum glistened at the end of his improbably long cock.

"Please... use a condom!" Lauren begged, hoarsely. She almost had the breath knocked out of her in shock at the hard slap she received to her cheek.

"Is my love-juice not good enough for you, you stuck-up bitch!?" Pedro was furious. He slapped her again, and again, in quick succession. Lauren blinked and gasped. Her face stung like mad.

Defeated, she said: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just fuck me."

"Show me how much you want my cock." Pedro palmed her cheek again, this time with less force, to emphasise his control over the helpless girl.

Lauren inwardly sighed. She held Pedro's manhood, and guided it into her slick and sticky hole. She then put her arms around his strong torso and pulled him close. She was covered by his long body; her face was pressed against the matted hair of his chest.

Pedro obliged by ramming the full length of his dick into her, and duly began to fuck her, urgently. The mattress springs squealed as he pummelled up and down with his hips.

Lauren realised that this is was what she needed at this moment. The assault of the pounding cock inside her was painful and humiliating, yet she was overcome with a wave of sexual pleasure. It was a tingling feeling that vaguely reminded her of the sensation of lowering herself into a hot bath, or using one of those massage chairs in a department store.

She let out a long, degrading: "Ahhhhhhhh!"

Pedro started to slap her thigh as he continued to ram himself in and out of her abused pussy. Lauren shamelessly pulled him towards her again and humped herself against his rutting dick. Her two earlier orgasms at the hands of these men had been shocking, torn out of her; she had barely anticipated them. This one was different: she was steadily ascending to climax, as if being whisked up a broad flight of steps.

"Ah yesss!"

"Ay!!"

Lauren and her rapist came at the same time, her arms around his back. She felt the jets of slimy semen entering her pussy with a sense of dejection. She could just about deal with the humiliation of being fucked and made to cum by these peasant men, but the thought of bearing their children was obviously unthinkable. (Pedro slobbered stupidly over her cheek and neck in mock appreciation before getting up, as if to underline the point.) Would she need to get an abortion when she got home? Would her parents find out about what had happened to her?

At the thought of her family, Lauren suddenly felt very homesick and started to blubber. She was a long way from home, caught in a dangerous and uncertain situation, tired, and sticky with the stinking cum of these three men who planned to carry on fucking her for the next three days. She was also now, she realised, extremely hungry, not having eaten anything but Juan's semen since she was dragged out of bed in the early morning.

Juan, who had redressed himself, came over to the mattress and knelt down to offer the exhausted teenager his handkerchief. Lauren accepted it reproachfully, and wiped away tears, snot and cum from her face. He said:

"Come on, lets get some lunch."

He then crudely indicated for her to roll over onto her front with a couple of kicks of his boot. A few more small kicks about her arms and legs showed Lauren, who allowed herself to be positioned thus with a sigh, that he wanted her on her hands and knees. Another, sharper, kick to the butt told her to start crawling, like a dog, across the rough concrete floor. And in this way, Lauren was led out of the room.

It was hard for her to comprehend the fact that she had three more days of this treatment to endure before she would be set free.

12