Lauren Learns a Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Some of Lauren's classmates are in the club.
2.4k words
4.47
155.1k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This story is fictional all characters and places are fictional, The story is part of a series please read them all and in order"

*****

The door opened into what she assumed would be a supply closet but instead it was a small empty room with another door. Mr. Weston opened the next door (using a key) and stepped inside, rudely pulling a handcuffed and collared Lauren along with him. She gasped when she saw what was in this room. It was almost entirely stark white, the walls, ceiling and tiled floors were all white with bright florescent lighting. At the end of this long narrow room was an elaborate arrangement of chains and pulleys attached to numerous steel rods suspended from the ceiling and walls like a 4-poster bed. The bed itself was a gymnast or ‘crash’ mat as she had heard them called. It also had a numerous small holes throughout its surface. 4 steel rods were drilled into the floor to make a sturdy contraption that supported the ‘bed’. On the right-hand wall right next to the bed was a series of levers that controlled the various chains and pulleys on the bed. On the opposite wall was a case containing whips, various S&M gear, sex toys and some other objects that defied the description of her limited sexual experience.

But what surprised her most was her friend Emma! Her pretty, natural, blonde hair (that Lauren had always secretly envied) tied tightly into a ponytail near the top of her head. She was wearing a black collar just like the one Lauren had on. Emma was also in a small black rubber corset that pushed up and accentuated her already perfect boobs without covering them at all. Her pussy (shaved bare) and bum were totally exposed. She was also wearing knee high black sheer socks and black shoes that had at least a 6-inch platform heel on them. Her hands were pulled taut behind her back in steel handcuffs and she was kneeling on the bed. Her knees spread wide, tethered to the bed by two steel hoops that peeked out of the holes in the bed and connected to matching hoops wrapped around Emma’s knees. She was facing sideways Lauren could only see her profile and it looked stunning. Their eyes locked. Emma had a look of fear and confusion as did Lauren, but there was something else in Emma’s eyes, was it lust!?

“The point of this exercise is your first trial to get into the club”, Mr. Weston started, “The point of this is rather simple, Lauren please kneel on the bed facing Emma.“ Mr. Weston went to the wall and grabbed a small thin 7” chain and a dildo that was nearly the size of his own impossibly big cock. He handed the dildo to Lauren (who immediately noticed how heavy it was) and continued,

“Lauren all you have to do is wedge this fake cock into Emma’s cunt. If you fail you will witness me ass rape Emma, if you pass then you move onto to trial 2. There are, however, some restrictions. Lauren, you will be free to move your hands and body (he stepped to her and removed the handcuffs from her sore and red wrists) but your necks will be chained together. And Emma will stay all nicely tight and bound” He attached the 7” chain to the hoops on each of their collars, so that now their faces were almost touching.

“Lauren, all you have to do is get the dildo up her pussy all the way to the base in 60 seconds. Oh, if you’re wondering why Emma is here, I’ll tell you. She broke up with her boyfriend. I instructed her to dump him, because being single is one of the rules to be in the club. She decided to give him one last fuck, which I did not authorize, so for that she is being punished. The punishment would have been more severe had she not managed to coerce you into the club-I’ve wanted you for quite some time now.” Mr. Weston continued on, “You may begin. I’m starting my watch-Now. Oh by the way, I’ll be beating Emma’s ass with this paddle at the same time,” grabbing one from the wall, “ better hurry 10 seconds are already up.”

The first spank rained down hard on Emma’s taut upturned ass. It caused her to convulse and snap within her tight bondage. Emma stared at Lauren a moment longer then kissed her very sexily and passionately on the lips. Her tongue darted into Lauren’s mouth and Lauren surprised herself by kissing back just as earnestly. See Lauren had always found women sexy. She felt that her own looks were average, although she was very pretty, and she found most young women to be very attractive and had always wanted to be with one, but didn’t know who she could ask, or even how. Now she didn’t have to. Lauren quickly swung the dildo down between Emma’s tightly pulled legs, the dildo was so big it barely even fit between her legs never mind inside her! Slowly, while Emma’s body twitched in tune with the spanking, she started to force the fake cock into Emma’s twitching cunt, every time the paddle beat her ass, Emma’s pussy would automatically clench making it difficult to fit the head in. Lauren curiously and eagerly explored Emma’s large perfect breasts exciting the both of them and making it possible for Lauren to wedge the massive plastic prick up Emma’s cunt. Their tongue’s still tasting each other’s mouth and lips. Lauren kept pushing as hard as she could with that fake dick, not wanting Emma to fall victim to Mr. Weston’s massive pulsing prick, which he had taken back out of his pants and was lightly stroking while he beat Emma’s ass.

“TIME! Both of you freeze.” He bent over and examined in between Emma’s smooth tight legs and noticed the dildo was ALMOST in to the base. “Well sluts”, he announced in a deep voice, “A valiant effort, but it seems Emma’s slutty cunt just couldn’t take it all, even though it seems Lauren pushed hard enough. Lauren you pass to Trial 2, but Emma failed again.”

With that he detached the small 7” inch chain that connected their necks from Lauren’s collar hoop but left it attached to Emma’s neck, then reconnected it to a small hoop that was flush with the surface of the bed, he walked over to the wall and pulled a lever. Emma’s head was pulled and slammed quickly down into the mat (She turned her head just in time to avoid getting her nose broken) Her ass was even more up turned now and she started to sob quietly knowing her punishment would hurt.

“Lauren you may bend over and Emma and lick her asshole.” Lauren looked at Mr. Weston with a look of mild disgust and then he continued ”If you don’t do it, it will only hurt more when I fuck her little hole so if you value your friends tight little ass like I do, the I suggest you start licking”

With that Lauren spread her legs and crawled towards Emma. Lauren’s knees bumped into Emma’s shoulders and then she bent over her and used her small child-like hands to carefully pry Emma’s tight reddened ass cheeks open. She noticed Emma’s asshole was completely clean and a little pink, Lauren quickly discovered it wouldn’t taste too bad. With that she tentatively licked at the little puckered hole, then got adventurous eventually driving her stiff pointed little tongue into it. Emma’s breathing quickened and Mr. Weston decided he wanted more himself, so noticing Emma’s asshole was suitably moistened he ordered Lauren to take his massive tool back into her mouth (and throat)

“Drool on it cunt.“ Lauren’s was disgusted with the words he used to describe both herself and Emma but was also turned on at the dominance and confidence that it showed them.

“Oh and you can leave your hands right where they are” which were planted firmly on either of Emma ass cheeks. Lauren sucked on his cock noisily, using only her head with his hands guiding it. She tried desperately to get his big cock all the way in her mouth and down her throat but failed. So he took control again and roughly shoved it down her throat. She couldn’t even gag and was only slightly more prepared for his cruel and rough deep-throating this time. He continued on for several minutes, Lauren eventually taking over and his hands only lightly curled up in her hair. Lauren paused for a second to think about how this would look if someone were to walk in. Lauren was topless, wearing extremely tight black pants. She was bent over a girl who was in black rubber sex clothes with her face chained to the mattress, her arms handcuffed behind her back and her ass up in the air. Lauren’s hands were planted firmly on the girls ass spreading the soft red streaked cheeks while her head strained upwards, hungry mouth open to accept a huge cock into her mouth.

Mr. Weston pulled his cock from Lauren's mouth and bent at the knees to place his large hands over Lauren’s own, which were still planted on Emma’s ass cheeks, essentially trapping her there, bent over close to Emma’s ass to witness this gruesome spectacle. He slowly started to push his massively large cock, which was dripping with Lauren saliva, into Emma’s anus. Emma bucked and moaned and twitched in her bonds trying to avoid the inevitable pain she was about to feel. Mr. Weston smirked to himself enjoying her fear, knowing that eventually his cock would find it’s mark and sure enough it finally did. He pushed hard and sank about a quarter of the way in. Emma screamed louder but stopped twitching, for fear that it would hurt even more now that he was inside her,

“Spit on it, make my cock and her hole wetter.” He commanded to Lauren who quickly and diligently spit as much as she could, hoping to eleveate even a fraction of her friend’s sexual pain.

He pushed forward again. Sinking about half way in, Emma let out a howl of pain, “Please stop, it hurts sooo much. You’re too big Mr. Weston sir, p-please st- owwwww! “ He cut her off by spanking her ass. Hard.

“Shut up cunt! You begged to be in the club, remember? I fucked you on the desk and you begged to be in the club, I barely even had to ask, you little slut. But you agreed to the rules and then you broke them by fucking your little limp dicked boyfriend after I told you not to. So take your punishment or I’ll make it much worse. I promise” With that he powered up Emma’s ass three quarters of the way in. Lauren’s pussy was on fire. He started to slowly fuck her now. He placed one of his massive feet on the floor beside the bed to gain leverage and then asked Lauren to get off the bed and come around to his side. As soon as she got off the bed he grabbed her and pulled her to his side and used his leg to spread her legs and then grabbing her ass, he pushed her onto his bulging thigh. Pushing her up and down by the ass so that she was dry humping his powerful leg muscle. She started to take over doing it on her own, panting softly while he grabbed Emma’s handcuffs and pulled her backward onto his cock. He turned his head and kissed Lauren. Softly. His large hand rubbing smoothly up her back and into her hair he caressed it gently for a few moments and then just as Lauren was lost in the passion, the tenderness, of his kiss he harshly pulled her head back, and said,

“Do you like humping my leg like a dog?” A cruel smirk on his face

Lauren felt ashamed and bowed her head and whispered, “yes sir.”

He laughed and continued fucking Emma’s ass and forcing Lauren to hump his leg for another 10 minutes. He then asked Lauren to get back on to the bed in the same position as she was before. He wanted her to see the grand finale. When she was back on the bed bending over Emma with her tiny hands spreading Emma’s soft, tight, reddened round ass cheeks, Mr. Weston grunted softly and totally impaled Emma onto his cock. Well almost, his massive dick bunched up a little bit at the root, but his sparse, neatly trimmed pubic hair was touching her ass and that’s all that mattered to him.

“Push her ass cheeks together” he commanded Lauren. She dutifully followed his command and now Emma’s ass cheeks were bunched up a little against his pelvis. He groaned slightly his eyes closed, head back and then resumed fucking her ass hard and quick, spreading her cheeks again, after a few moments he pulled out quickly leaving Emma’s ass a gaping hole his cock quivered and a little shot of sperm dripped out into Emma’s hole.

“That’s all you get, slut.” He then grabbed his big cock in his big hands and said, “and this one’s for you.” He jerked it twice and then a load of sperm propelled itself harshly onto Lauren’s face she could feel the physical force of this blast. It felt like she was being shot point-blank by a super-soaker water gun. Again and again volleys of sperm shot her in the face, he grabbed her by the hair again causing her to let out a yelp of pain and surprise and again he forced his giant twitching tool into her mouth.

“Don’t swallow, keep it in your mouth.” He instructed as he emptied the rest of his load into her mouth. She kept most of it in her mouth, some of his immense load dripped out slowly from between her pursed lips. She actually liked his taste. He quickly got off the bed and unhooked Emma’s neck from the mat and pulled her up from between Lauren’s legs. He left Emma’s knees chained to the bed and left her hands handcuffed. Again the girls were face to face. “Give her a big wet kiss Lauren.”

To be continued…