Lauren Learns a Lesson Ch. 05

Story Info
Lauren psy for the cab fare.
2.6k words
4.46
78.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This story is fictional all characters and places are fictional, The story is part of a series please read them all and in order"

Lauren's Big Night out. Ch. 05

Lauren and Kelly kissed for some time, Lauren kneeling on the carpet in front of Kelly who was sitting on the edge of the couch. Their mouths and tongues intertwining, Kelly's cum slick lips pressing against Lauren's. Their hands roaming each other's bodies. Lauren's tiny hands pushing into Kelly's ample tit flesh. Kelly's hands pressed against Lauren's perfectly round, soft ass. Lauren climbed up off the carpet and pushed Kelly back, and straddled her lap, then lowered her head to suck the cum off of Kelly's breasts to delight of Kelly who moaned softly and stroked Lauren's hair. Behind her she could hear Mr. Weston getting dressed, and again her mind wandered a little. She had gotten herself into something that was both wonderful and frightening, she also wasn't sure if this was for real. On one hand they were in a mansion that appeared to be owned by Mr. Weston but it surely wasn't bought on a university professor's salary. They arrived here in an expensive car. And Kelly was decked out in very expensive looking jewelry. From her close-up position attached to Kelly's tit, it looked real too. But what about this club? She had already experienced considerable pain and pleasure and she had no idea what else was in store. Emma also went through a lot today for defying Mr. Weston's wishes and what about Kelly did she go through the same? Was this for life!? Could she simply tell Mr. Weston she made a big mistake and she wanted out? Probably not. Did she want to go back home a failure even if she could get out? She did want to go home though, more than ever. The last few weeks and especially today were totally new to her and it made her so homesick. Again she worried but before she could think about it more her thoughts were cut off by a familiar booming voice.

"Get her cleaned and dressed. We're going to the lounge tonight." Said Mr. Weston Lauren turned to watch him walk away into some other wing of the house. Lauren was visibly disappointed that she had to stop playing with Kelly.

"Come on, honey." Kelly said and upstairs they went into a huge bathroom that probably connected to the master bedroom. Kelly drew a bath in the massive tub and they both stripped and got in. Lauren was still marveling at her incredibly curvy body. While in the tub Lauren asked about the club, both directly and indirectly trying to gain all the information she could, but Kelly expertly dodged the questions telling her that she would figure out everything on her own, especially tonight. They turned to talking about other things, mostly school and life and through it all Lauren was looking at Kelly, sexually. Finally after a couple of years of wondering she got to have sex with another girl and one of the best looking ones she had ever seen.

She wanted to do it again, right now, and drifted across the tub to Kelly. At first Kelly assumed a comforting posture, leaning back and letting Lauren kiss her softly while she stroked her hair, she figured that this must be Lauren's first bi-sexual experience and she was quite eager. She let Lauren, rub and explore, find her own boundries. Kelly had been with women several times in the last few years, even before she was a part of the club herself. Lauren's kisses grew more passionate as she started to get hornier, delving her tongue into Kelly's mouth and then dropping down to suck and bite on Kelly's big, hard nipples. Lauren's small fingers dug into Kelly's big, soft, round breasts and her other hand wandered down, under the water to Kelly's pussy. Lauren stroked Kelly's clit making it into a hard nub, she slid her fingers up and down the slit, then slowly slid two fingers inside her deep and hard and slow. She fingered Kelly to a nice, small little orgasm. Lauren then noticed the strap-on dildo lying beside the tub and she grabbed it, quickly shooting it under the water and up Kelly. Kelly's head fell back as the thick, hard, warm rubber was slammed into her. Kelly hadn't been penetrated with anything large all day, so the sudden shock sped her along towards another orgasm as Lauren violently slammed this big fake cock into Kelly's cunt and squeezed her big boobs. Lauren leaned in and started kissing Kelly's neck, getting passionate and even biting. All of sudden Kelly pushed Lauren away, gasping at her,

"No! Don't leave a hickey!! We'll get punished if we fool around without him." The slight look of fear in Kelly's eyes was real. "Come on let's get dressed, he'll probably want to leave soon." Lauren looked upset and frustrated that she had gotten all worked up and would get no release of her own. For now. They went into the master bedroom, which looked pretty average for someone who was obviously into all sorts of sexual variations.

"I know what you're thinking" started Kelly, "You're thinking this bedroom is kinda boring for him, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well 'the dungeon' ", she giggled, "Is downstairs, in fact I've never slept with him in this bed, we've never slept together at all. You know, gone to sleep together after sex. He always leaves or drops me off back at my condo across town."

"Across town? You mean in the Westminster area?" gasped Lauren.

"Yes, he bought me a condo there."

"That's a the nicest neighborhood in the city! He bought you a condo there!?"

"Yes. 2 other girls have condos in the same building, they've been in the club for a while too, it's sort of an anniversary gift I guess." Kelly said.

"Anniversary? How long have you been in 'the clu---" Lauren was cut off,

"You'll see later, you'll figure out everything on your own honey. We should get ready", said Kelly. She said it rather matter-of-factly as though she had excepted her fate in this club, and seemed to enjoy her new life sort of.

They picked out their clothes and then went back into the bathroom where Kelly did both of their make-up and hair. Kelly put her hair back up in a sexy, stylish bun and she dyed Lauren's hair blonde with some brown highlights, just like hers. Because Lauren's hair was shorter she just left in down and let in curl slightly inwards at the bottom, just under Lauren's jawbone. For make-up they just wore a little foundation and sexy dark eyelashes, with lipstick. From there they went into the bedroom to pick out clothes, The walk in closet was enormous! It had a huge 3 paned mirror at the end with a couple of plush chairs to sit in and a drawer that had jewelry on top and probably inside it as well. It was full of women's clothes in various sizes and styles, in fact only half the closet had Mr. Weston's clothes in it. All the clothes seemed sexy, trendy and expensive. Kelly and Lauren picked out what they intended to wear. Kelly set the tone by picking a sparkly top that was little more than a bikini. It was white and covered by sparkles. She picked incredibly tight black pants that flared out a little at the bottom. She didn't wear a bra or panties. She finished her outfit with 5" platform sandals. And a selection of matching diamond earrings and her diamond choker and completed it with a bracelet.

She looked stunning, sexy and elegant at the same time. Kelly explained that Mr. Weston liked his girls like that all the time and that he would take her out shopping soon. Lauren was easily able to find something to wear for the night though and picked a shamelessly short black stretch skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks, a mesh black bikini top that pushed up her small yet perky breasts and had cleverly placed pattern that just covered her nipples. Some knee-high black leather boots with laces all the way up finished the outfit. Lauren didn't bother picking out any underwear and didn't bother to ask. Kelly finished up Lauren's outfit by putting her leather collar back on. The one with the hoops that she had been wearing all day. Kelly noticed the betrayed look on Lauren's face as she had been hoping to also wear some expensive jewelry and told her that she would only have wear the collar a couple more times. Or anytime she was naughty she added with a giggle.

"Hmm, nice, very nice. You look exactly as I hoped you would Lauren, very sexy and elegant." Mr. Weston strolled into the room and gave her the first compliment Lauren had ever heard from him. "Good work Kelly, you'll be rewarded tonight."

"She picked out all her own clothes sir, I barely had to help."

"Is that so? Lauren looks like you've got a naughty side after all."

"Yes, sir." Lauren blushed and smiled a little then looked at the carpet

"You've got to wear this too," and he threw the sex shorts to her.

This time she noticed the ass dildo was a little bit bigger maybe 3 inches long. The other one for her pussy was changed to a very small and thin dildo. Again Lauren looked betrayed but Kelly whispered to her,

"Do a good job tonight and you won't have to wear them again."

Mr. Weston walked up to her and gave her a playful pat on the ass, which had cooled thanks to the bath she and Kelly had taken. Then asked them to leave so he could get ready. He came down half an hour later a black suit with a shiny gray tie, expensive watch and shoes. After a few drinks he called a cab to pick them up. Mr. Weston clipped the leash back onto Lauren's collar, she felt very embarrassed being led around by a leash in front of the cab driver. Mr. Weston opened the front cab doors for Lauren and then he slid into the back with Kelly.

After a few minutes of driving Mr. Weston leaned over and said to Lauren, "You can start to pay the driver now."

"Um, err.. my wallet is in my coat, in the back of your car, sir." She replied, confused.

"I know. I'm sure you can figure out what I mean."

Lauren shot a quick glance into the back of the cab to see Mr. Weston's hand between Kelly's legs, down the front of those tight, obviously, stretchy pants. Kelly was panting, her eyes closed. "Mmmm suck his cock honey, I want to watch too." Kelly chimed in with a lust-filled breathy voice. Lauren then looked over to the cabby he had a slightly bemused look on his face.

"We have an arrangement worked out with Andre, our driver. In exchange for money and sex he is our full-time driver 24 hours a day, whenever we need him." Mr. Weston explained. "So get to work please, Kelly wants to watch"

Lauren knew better than to deny Mr. Weston, so as Kelly leaned forward with a sexy smile on her face she gave Lauren a big, wet, sexy kiss that made both of their hearts skip a beat. Then Lauren moved towards the driver and undid his pants and belt. He was okay looking and smelled nice. She finally managed to get his cock out, it was big and thick but not nearly as big as Mr. Weston. She lowered her face into the driver's lap and sucked his cock head into her mouth. She let saliva drip out of her mouth and onto the driver's cock until it touched his balls and then she slid her head down onto his cock taking it in. She managed to get most of it in the first time. She bobbed her head up and down to the pleased moaning of the driver, she twisted her head a little, sucked hard, sucked soft, nibbled at the tip, felt it throbbing on the outside of her cheek as she dipped down to suck and lick his balls. The driver pushed his hand between Lauren's legs and pushed hard on the crotch of the sex shorts, she figured that he knew exactly what was in her and her and he proceeded to rythmically push against it. Shoving the thin fake cock further into her pussy and stimulating her clit at the same time. She sucked him harder. She moaned a little and the vibrations ran down the length of his cock, exciting him that much more. Andre seemed content to play with her crotch.

Lauren came up for air and looked in the backseat. Kelly had a painful, yet pleasurable look on her face. She slowly bounced up and down on Mr. Weston's cock, her tight pants pulled down just around her ass, Kelly was facing her, moving her incredible butt backwards towards Mr. Weston. Her hands white knuckled as she pushed herself up and down using his knees for balance. "I'm up her ass. All the way, Kelly's a dirty slut and like it like that. You'll get a hard ass fucking too unless you get back to work, now." His voice dripping with its characteristic coldness.

Andre didn't wait for Lauren to comply he just grabbed her leash and tugged her back to his thick, shiny, big cock. Lauren got into a more comfortable position by kneeling in the passenger seat and bobbing her head up and down. This gave Andre an opportunity to pull up Lauren's tight, slutty little skirt and play with the ass dildo, her did this by spanking her repeatedly and even managed to squeeze a few fingers under the shorts to rub her puffed up cunt lips. Lauren was panting hard, saliva covering his cock. Suddenly he tensed, moaned and grabbed Lauren by the back of the head and shot sperm deep inside of her mouth. He came for a long, long time,

"Keep it in your mouth, slut." Mr. Weston growled. There was a lot of sperm and Lauren choked a little but managed to get it all.

"Take a look Lauren." Mr. Weston commanded.

With that she knelt up and turned to face Mr. Weston and Kelly who was riding his cock a little harder and faster, but mostly it was Mr. Weston's painful looking grip on Kelly's nice, smooth hips that did all the work. Kelly's face was filled with lust and then he pulled Kelly down hard and tensed as she groaned and squeezed her own tits, her back arched gracefully as she came, hard.

"Fuck my ass sir, please, make it hurt!, I'm your slut, your slave, your WHORE!!", she screamed. Mr. Weston pumped her a few more times and then he tensed up for a few moments. He was pumping load after load of sperm up into Kelly's tight ass. Kelly gasped and moaned with each pump.

"What are you Kelly?"

"I'm your filthy cum-slut, sir", she answered solemnly, panting as she slowly moved up and down his still rock hard cock.

"What else?"

"I'm your whore and your cum hole, you'll use me as you please. And pass me around to all the men in the club." Lauren blushed actually hearing Kelly say this out loud.

"Open up Lauren, let's see what you've done."

With that she carefully opened her mouth, she didn't want to spill any of the cum that was still in her mouth. Mr. Weston just grinned at her, like a proud father. And with that he slammed Kelly down hard onto his cock, pushing it in even deeper and then he leaned forward and whispered in Kelly's ear. "Give her a big, wet kiss Kelly."