Lauren, Mega Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian1
Brian1
272 Followers

Finally I quit cumming, after each squirt I kept thinking 'Where did all that cum come from?' Mistress Lauren was covered in my cum, it reached from her tits to her thighs with the most on her pussy. She motioned me forward with her finger.

Finally her friends gave my ass a rest. Mistress Lauren smiled at me, she knew my edge was lost, that having cum and cum so much I was not quite as willing to subject myself to the humiliation of eating all of that cum off her body. Before I had been willing to subject myself to the humiliation just to please her. Now, it was more difficult, but still I was not capable of telling her no, we both knew it.

She continued to motion for me to approach her, as I got close she placed her arm around my head and brought it to her tits. "Lick that cum off me, clean it up you little cum eater, get it all. Yes I know it is a lot of cum, but you're my panty wearing, ass kissing cum eater, that's right eat it, lick it up."

Her words were disturbing and erotic at the same time.

She pushed my head down farther, I knew her pussy was drenched in my cum. The smell was powerful. "Lick it, don't swallow, get a mouth full of your slutty cum, now show me, open your mouth, show your Mistress all that cum you love so much, show my friends, show them what a cum slut you are."

As I opened my mouth full of cum to show her friends Mistress Lauren wiped her hand across her thighs and covered her hand in my cum, then she smeared it all over my face, covering my face in my own cum.

Then she pulled my face back into her pussy and smeared my face all around. My face was covered in pussy juice and my own cum from ear to ear from my chin to my hair line.

Then she became more aggressive and forced me onto my back. Then she climbed on my face and had me eat her pussy calling me Pussy Boy, Cum eater, and every other submissive name she could come up with.

"Suck my clit Bitch, make me cum on your face!" I was flicking her clit with my tongue, eating that pussy. Oh it was so good. My dick was getting hard again from eating her pussy, from her aggressive attitude. I loved how she was becoming so demanding, calling me names. I was rock hard.

As I was lying on my back with Mistress Lauren sitting on my face till she started cumming again, drenching my face with her juices. After another earth shattering orgasm on face she sat there till her body calmed down. My face felt like it had been in the rain it was so wet. My cum, her cum, what a mess I was.

Finally she climbed off my face, and she walked over to her friends and began high fiving them all. I felt embarrassed and neglected as well. She then walked over to me and asked me what time me and my friends were going to play golf tomorrow. I let her know we were going to play at 1:00.

She asked me if I wanted to be her slut again tomorrow, and I told her of course I do.

"Ok, then here is what you're going to do. You can tell your friends how you scored with all of us tonight; make up whatever story you guys like to tell. Tomorrow we are all going to be at the golf course around 1:00 and you can introduce my friends to your friends. When you notice that me and my friends are going to play 18 holes as well I want you to suggest we split up and play a mixed foursome. And then suggest guys against the girl's wager. Then you are to suggest that the team that loses is to spend the next 24 hours as the personal sex slaves to the winners."

"Ok," I tell Mistress Lauren, "Whatever you want."

"Not only will you be doing whatever I want tomorrow, but so will your 3 friends, you are not to tell your buddies, but we are all professional golfers, and tomorrow night you and your friends are going to find yourselves doing whatever we want."

It should be interesting.

Brian1
Brian1
272 Followers
12