Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
I find her at a party.
1.6k words
4.12
89.5k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuitAndTie
SuitAndTie
111 Followers

Author's Note: This is a willing cuckold story. If that's not your thing don't read on. If it is your thing, leave some feedback.

*****

When I woke up the next day Lauren was gone. I remembered she had said something about a morning meeting. Whatever, I needed some time to think. I just lay in bed remembering everything I saw. I couldn't help getting hard and I jacked off picturing her leaning in and kissing that guy on the dance floor. I came thinking about her sucking him in the car. Even though it made me hard, I was still pissed. She texted me later on that day to see what was up but I didn't respond. In fact, I didn't text her back all week.

The next Friday night she texted me asking if I was still going to Dave's. Dave was a mutual friend of ours and was throwing a house party that night. I had already told Dave that I was going to go so I felt like I had to show up. I decided not to tell Lauren and ignored her text message, hoping she wouldn't be there.

When I got to the party I realized just how big of a blow out Dave was throwing. There were a ton of people there, apparently he had told everyone invited to bring whomever they wanted. People apparently delivered, it seemed like more of a college frat party than a party for twenty-something year olds. I squeezed my way through the crowd of strangers and found a group of my friends hanging out in one of the rooms. I only shrugged when they asked where Lauren was but I eagerly accepted a beer and the periodic shots they brought around.

Of course after a few shots it was time for me to use the restroom. The upstairs one had a hopeless line so I headed down to the basement. As I meandered my way through some crowded rooms I caught site of Lauren sitting on a couch talking to some guy. She was wearing this pink blouse that showed off just enough cleavage to leave everyone wanting more. Below that she had on a silver glittering skirt that threatened to show what she was wearing underneath. She looked liked she was seeking attention and from the look on that guy's face, she was getting it.

She sat there holding a red solo cup, giggling and playing with her hair while she talked to him. They kept exchanging flirty glances and I saw him repeatedly glancing down her top. For her part she was keeping her legs crossed but as she chatted she fidgeted with her legs and her knee kept bumping against his. Emboldened, he turned to face her as he started telling her something and rested his hand on her knee. She looked down at his hand there and bit her lip, pausing as if she was trying to make up her mind about something.

She glanced back up at him, listening to his story and smiled before uncrossing her legs. My cock jumped in my jeans as I saw my girlfriend give the green light to him, encouraging him to touch her somewhere that only I should get to touch. I saw his fingertips tracing little patterns on the inside of her leg. She closed her eyes for a second and I knew how much she was enjoying his attention. She was always so sensitive to light touches, especially on her thighs. Every time I teased her like that it would turn her on so much her pussy would be dripping wet by the time my hands made it up her legs. My cock throbbed as I imagined how wet her panties must be getting from this guy's touches.

He kept sliding his hand higher and she obliged by opening her legs just enough to give him room to keep going. When he got to the hem of her skirt it seemed like she had enough. She put her hand on his to stop him and leaned in to say something into his ear. I watched starting to feel relieved, but it was shortlived. He said something back to her as he reached into his jacket to pull out a box of cigarettes. I guess he was asking her to go outside for a smoke because they both stood up and headed towards the stairs.

I was between them and the stairs and had to quickly slide around a corner so they would not see me. I tried to follow them but they had a head start and I quickly lost sight. As I got back to the ground floor I bumped into a few friends and had to humor them with a little bit of conversation before excusing myself to continue pushing through the crowds of people towards the back yard. I looked around on the porch and the bench Dave had put in under a tree but no sight of them. Finally I heard a moan coming from the side of the house.

I snuck over and there I saw my girlfriend in the shadows with her back against the building. Her blouse was completely open and he was grabbing at her breasts as they made out, their tongues deep in each others' mouths. His jeans were unzipped and pushed down to his thighs. His cock was pressed up against my girlfriends stomach and she was stroking the whole length of his shaft.

I stood there, half hidden by a tree, taking it all in. The whole thing was too much for me and I couldn't resist the urge to unzip my own pants and pull my cock out. I stood there in the darkness furiously stroking myself while my girlfriend cheated on me. I watched as he slid one of his hands down from her breasts. He grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up. He slid his hand all the way underneath and I saw her wiggle her hips as he pushed her red thong to her knees.

She rolled her head back in pleasure as he slid his hand back up to her bare, shaven pussy. She pulled him closer, jerking him harder as he fingered her. He leaned in, kissing her neck quickly finding out that it is one of her most sensitive spots. Her groans grew louder and she rolled her head to the side, her face turning towards me..

"Shit." My stomach dropped as our eyes locked on to each other. She glanced down seeing my cock in my hand. I don't think either of us knew what to do, we just stared at each other. It felt like eternity before I saw a faint smile on her lips as she started stroking the guy even harder. My eyes stayed locked on her, dumbfounded as the guy started jerking his hips, trying to get every bit of pleasure out of my girlfriend's hand.

She knew exactly what she was doing and we stared at each other as we heard the guy moan. He bucked his hips towards her and long streams of cum sprayed from his cock onto my girlfriends tits, stomach and hand. She kept stroking him until she had every last drop. Finally she turned back to him and I could hear her whispering but couldn't make out what she was saying. He pulled his jeans back on and I hid behind the tree as he walked back into the house, leaving my half naked girlfriend leaning against the wall, covered in his cum

Slowly, I walked over to her, my hard cock still out in the open. I didn't know what to say and I don't think she did either. Instead she grabbed my cock, I could feel the other guys cum on her hand, getting my dick wet as she stroked me. She pulled me towards her and I felt the cum on her breasts through my shirt. She kept pulling on my cock, pushing it down between her legs. I felt the soaking wetness of her cunt on my tip. My head reeled as I felt myself slide into her. I grabbed both her hands and held them over her head, pinning her to the wall. Our lips met and we made out, moaning into each others' mouths.

I fucked her so hard, giving her everything that I had. I broke off the kiss and moved to her ear, biting the lobe. It was too much for her and she almost screamed. I felt her juices flooding over my cock. The entrance of her pussy contracted and I could feel her walls rubbing the underside of my cock. It was almost painful as I rammed into her while she came. It was too much for me and I slammed into her so hard I almost lifted her off her feet. I came deep inside her, filling her with my seed. I kept ramming into her until my balls were empty. Finally, I slid out of her, the exertion too much and I stumbled onto the grass. She slid down the wall and we sat there panting, staring at each other, my softening dick still pulsing as my cum leaked out of her cunt.

Eventually, without saying anything, we both stood back up, fixed our clothes and walked with each other down the alleyway to our respective cars. When I got home I saw her car parked outside my building. I found her waiting outside my door. We went inside, took off our clothes, and fell asleep in my bed.

SuitAndTie
SuitAndTie
111 Followers