Lauren's Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,118 Followers

The single digit easily entered her. It curled around to rub at her inner wall.

"Oh god," she whimpered, feeling an orgasm being awoken within her.

"That's it, Slut. Let me know how much you're enjoying this," he groaned happily. Upon her chest his fingers tweaked her nipple. Between her legs a couple fingers teased her clit while the one continued playing inside her.

Lauren's hips jerked and twitched as her orgasm rushed forward, careening toward the precipice of its release with thundering velocity. She gasped and panted, moaning out to "god." Her muscles began to tense in straining anticipation of the orgasm's explosion. Strands of her hair became matted to the sweat glistening upon her forehead and cheeks.

But then his hands suddenly left her body.

One second they were toying with her, their manipulations urging her orgasm forward, and the next they were gone. They were simply jerked away from her. Leaving her wanting . . . needing.

Her orgasm instantly stopped its forward progress. Her squirming body froze in shocked confusion. She whimpered in frustration. Once again she tried turning around to look at him, to ask him what he was doing. She saw him towering behind her, staring down at her with a lustful grin. Her trussed-up position had her kneeling before him, her ass atop the pillows lifted higher by her forced slanted position. Sam's eyes were sparkling hungrily as they took her in, lingering on the offered orbs of her rear.

Something brushed up between her legs and against her labia. It caressed the sensitive nerves there, making her gasp. Instinctively she knew it was his cock and that he was lining it up with her sex. Hungry for the penetration, her body wanted to squirm and wiggle excitedly. Her hips wanted to roll. But she forced herself to remain still, whimpering and waiting. Her face fell forward against her outstretched arms. Her hair hung down, damp with sweat.

Between her spread legs her pussy glistened wetly. Her puffy lips flowered open; inviting. His cock tip settled at her opening, nestling between her lips. Applying the slightest of pressure he entered her. Her walls parted, granting him access and even sucking him in as his cockhead caressed her opening.

She bit her lip. Her hips rolled.

Inch after inch of his rigid cock steadily penetrated her. He grabbed onto her hips and held them as his invasion continued. Inch after inch of him filling her until his crotch was mashed up against her ass. Then he held himself there, grinding into her.

"Oh yes," Sam groaned.

"Oh god yes," Lauren sighed in agreement.

The sensation of his rigid cock stuffing her caused her orgasm to move again. Him grinding against her brought it hurrying forward.

Ted pulled back, removing a portion of his cock from her pussy's wet embrace. He stopped with the first inches still inside her. Then he pushed forward again. Steadily his stiff member filled her again and a moment later he was grinding against her ass once more.

"Oh yes," Lauren whimpered.

"Tell me you liked it," he said as he pulled back a second time. "Tell me you liked me using your mouth."

"Oh god yes," Lauren gasped as his pole once more slid into her.

"Tell me you liked it," he groaned, this time while grinding his crotch against her ass.

"Oh yes, Sam. Yes. I liked it," she whimpered.

Just those first couple of slow, steady pumps of his cock already had her orgasm hurrying forward. Had her panting anxiously as it approached.

"You liked me using your mouth." His hips pulled back, faster this time. They immediately pushed forward again. "Liked me fucking it."

"Yes. Yes, Sam. I liked it." Hungry and desperate for her orgasm to be released, her own hips rocked as much as they were allowed by her restraints.

Sam's hand left her hip to reach around so that his fingers could manipulate her clit. Lauren gasped as the swollen nub was tweaked and hot electricity bolted through her. He reached out with his other hand and filled his fingers with her hair so he could pull her head back. The position made it so his rocking actions were a little awkward, but his cock continued to pump in and out of her sex.

"You liked being my trussed-up little slut." One finger laid directly atop her clit and wiggled it. "With my cock fucking your mouth."

Lauren's muscles began to clench as her orgasm teetered on the edge of its release. She panted, her head twisting and tugging at his grip in her hair.

"I liked being tied up and you fucking my mouth." She gasped without knowing where it was coming from, only that it felt good to be expressing it. It brought a freeing sensation, like some deep-dark secret being flung into the brilliant daylight. It caused her nerves . . . her entire body . . . to crackle with an unprecedented level of electricity.

Sam's hips rocked back and forth, his cock pistoning in and out of her sex. His crotch smacked against her asscheeks and instantly pulled back again.

"Oh god fuck me. Fuck my pussy like you did my mouth. Use me. Use me. Use me!" She cried as her body was driven into the pillows stacked beneath her.

His fingers left her sex and her clit, his hand coming to rest on her hip and squeezing. This way he was better able to pummel her pussy. She whimpered with the loss of the contact on her clit, but welcomed the less awkward rhythmic strokes of his member inside her.

Her orgasm hung precariously over the edge for just another second, teasing her with its promise of rapturous delight.

"Oh god yes Sam! Fuck me! Use me! Fuck my dirty little pussy with your cock. Oh god yes! God yes!"

Then it happened.

Her orgasm detonated inside her.

Rapturous waves crashed through her with thunderous force. Brilliant, multi-colored skyrockets exploded in her mind. Her nerves jangled with the seemingly unlimited currents of electricity crackling along them.

"Oh yes!" She cried.

Her back arched, her body cramming her pussy back along his cock and her ass into his crotch, her hips rolling and grinding herself into him. Her pussy muscles locked around his rigid shaft, squeezing it. Her body's muscles spasmed, tensing and relaxing rapidly. Her head rolled back, her neck straining. Her mouth fell open, moans of pleasure rolling past her quivering lips. Those moans were interspersed by snippets of intelligible words laced with "god" and "yes."

Sam responded by holding himself buried deep inside her, grinding his own hips back at her. His fingers in her hair tugged harder, straining her scalp with their tension. His other hand squeezed at the side of her asscheek, his thumbnail scratching into her flesh.

Wave after wave of climatic rapture coursed through her. Her mind cascaded with images and memories; the way he'd used her mouth, the sensation of being tied-up and displayed for his pleasure. The feel of the straps restraining her right now.

"Oh god! Use me!" She whimpered, her ass twitching before him, rubbing her cheeks against his pubic area. "Oh god Sam, use me."

Moments later the orgasm began to fade, the waves slowly receding and the fireworks dwindling. Her muscles gradually relaxed, her pussy loosening its grip on his cock. Her head fell slightly forward as Sam lightened his hold on her hair. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth hung open; panting, out of breath. Her top was piled across her shoulders and her flesh shimmered with a fresh coat of sweat.

Sam slowly pulled his hips back then pushed them forward again. He pumped himself in and out of her at a deliberate pace a few times while Lauren knelt there panting and whimpering, her sex dripping wet. An aftershock caused her to shiver before him.

His hand slid down round her hip once again, his fingers reaching for her sex and playing with her wetness. She gasped with the additional touch. This was different from the last time though. Before he had toyed with her clit, massaging the swollen nub and causing her orgasm to rush toward its release. This time his fingers were concentrated in her slit, playing in her wetness. Still, it felt good and her hips wiggled happily as his cock continued its deliberate fucking of her. After a few moments he pulled his hand away. Simultaneously the pumping motions of his hips grew limited; instead of thrusting the full length of his cock deep inside her, only a few inches were being fed to her sex. He also released his hold in her hair, allowing her head to drop forward where it dangled on her limp neck. That hand grabbed hold of her one asscheek and pulled it away from the other, opening her crack to his view. That single act sent a twinge of concern through Lauren as she suspected what his newest intentions might be. As if in confirmation of those suspicions a finger touch her anus a second later.

"Sa-Sam?" She gasped as the digit massaged the brown hole. "Wha-What are you doing?"

"You have such a beautiful ass," he groaned behind her.

She was surprised by the arousing sensations his finger was causing her as it massaged her sphincter. It only took a minute for the combination of gentle pressure and the juices coating the digit for it to open her. The very tip entered her. Lauren inhaled sharply as it caressed the nerve endings lining the entrance. Twisting his hand Sam managed to dip his thumb down into her sex along with his cock, which had nearly stopped its pumping action. While his finger continued to massage the entrance of her sphincter his thumb dipped and played in her wetness, getting well coated. After a couple minutes his hand switched position and his thumb pressed at her anus. Its lubrication, coupled with the hole's already weakened state, allowed the thicker digit to easily penetrate her to the first knuckle.

"Sam. Wha-What...?" Lauren gasped as her hips reflexively rolled.

Sam's thumb twirled inside her tight opening for a minute than slipped back out, quickly diving back down and into her pussy where it swirled in her juices some more. Meanwhile his finger returned to her anus, lightly brushing over the hole's sensitive cluster of nerve endings as it traced the edges of the hole.

Lauren panted and whimpered as her body responded to all that was happening and her fires continued to burn hotly within her loins. Soon his thumb returned to her sphincter and again applied pressure. Lauren's head swayed from side to side as the digit disappeared completely inside her.

"Oh god Sam," she whimpered with a mixture of pleasure and trepidation.

"Damn, I can't wait to feel your ass around my cock," he groaned.

"No Sam. No." She whispered. But even as she protested she knew she would not stop him. She knew her lust, and her curiosity, were too heightened to consider using her safe word. Even though she never would have fantasized about this she was ready for it to happen.

She didn't have to wait long.

After another couple minutes of his thumb playing in her ass, returning twice to her pussy for more of her natural lubricant, his cock exited her sex. Whimpering over the loss she felt her body tense in anticipation of where the member would soon be. Then she felt the tip slipping into position at her sphincter. The mixture of her juices and his precum added to the moist feeling already present.

She held her breath.

He pushed forward. Her loosened sphincter parted for the tip of his cock. Then its head. The appendage had a much bigger girth than his thumb and she panted as her opening was spread to accommodate it.

Sam only managed to get a couple inches of himself into her before the built-up lubrication seemed to fail and he was forced to stop. He held himself still for a moment, allowing her body to grow accustomed to the new invasion. Then he pulled back, removing his cock from her ass and slipping it back into her pussy. Cramming the full length into her he ground his crotch against her for a minute, making sure to cover his shaft well with her juices. Then he was pulling out again and placing himself at her brown hole once more. This time the head easily penetrated her. Pushing forward with a slow, steady pressure he managed to get a couple more inches inside her this time before feeling the friction of a virginal orifice without free flowing lubricant. Again he waited a moment before pulling out, re-entering her sex and grinding his length deep inside her, then returning to her ass. Once more a portion of his shaft easily entered her. And once more it also reached a point of limitation. The whole process was repeated again. And again. Each time Lauren would hold her breath as his cock slowly penetrated her ass. And each time she would pant with a mixture of pleasure, apprehension, and curiosity as he allowed her body to grow accustomed to the portion of him invading her. Other than their combined heavy breathing both were quite, each concentrating on their portion of this new act.

Then his cock was buried completely in her ass. His crotch was mashed against her asscheeks like when he was deep inside her pussy, but rubbing against a slightly different spot.

Like before, Sam waited a moment before pulling back and out of her. But unlike before, this time after he got his shaft lubricated in her sex he slid the entire length back into her ass without hesitation.

Lauren whimpered as he did.

"God yes," he groaned as he pulled back a few inches then slid forward once more.

It took a couple more of the lube gathering excursions to her pussy before he was able to work up a continual, interruption-free pumping action into her ass. Once he did, he worked that action into a rhythmic assault, its pace gradually building.

It only took a half dozen such strokes for Lauren's lust to be fanned into a new inferno. Her head swayed and she bit her lip. Her hips tried to rock back and forth with his fucking actions.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," she whimpered as her fires grew.

"You like it, huh," Sam gowned. "You like my cock in your ass."

"Oh god Sam," she panted. "Oh god."

His motions were steadily speeding up and she could sense his cock growing even more rigid as it fucked her ass. Instinctively she knew what this meant, and somehow the idea added to her own arousal. Suddenly she felt another orgasm being drawn forward. The idea surprised her. She never would have imagined having such a reaction to what was happening, but it was.

"Yes. You like being tied-up and used," Sam rasped as he struggle with his nearing climax. "Tell me, Slut. Tell me you like it."

Lauren's own orgasm was being drawn rapidly forward.

"Oh god yes Sam. I do. I like being used. I like your cock in my ass. Oh god yes. Fuck me."

Sam's hips ratcheted faster, his cock pistoning in and out of her ass with growing intensity. His crotch slapped into her asscheeks. He held onto her waist with tensing hands, his fingers digging in as he struggled to maintain his driving actions.

"Oh yes! Yes Sam. Use me. Fuck me. Fuck my ass!" Lauren moaned as her orgasm quickly reached the precipice of its release.

Their bodies smacked against one another; him thrusting faster and harder with each forward propulsion, her rocking her hips as much as she could.

"Yes. Oh yes. In your ass you slut."

"Yes. Oh god yes."

Soon their limited words devolved into groans and grunts as both their orgasms teetered on the brink. Lauren's head rolled and swayed, her muscles tensing with the promise of the explosive orgasm. Sam strained to hold back as long as he could, his own muscles clenching as well. Their pounding, thrusting bodies slapped together. Their breaths heavy, labored. Then with one final, powerful thrust Sam plunged his cock as deep into her ass as he could and froze, his crotch smashed into her asscheeks and grinding against her. Inside her his cock twitched and sprayed the first shot of his semen deep into her bowels.

"Yes," he growled.

The sensation of his warm seed emptying inside her sent Lauren's orgasm crashing through her. The tidal waves slammed along her nerves and through her muscles. Her entire body quivered and squirmed, her ass making small spastic jerks against his crotch. Gasping and crying, she bit her lip. Her limbs pulled at her restraints, her body trying to twist and writhe with more freedom. The limitations sent her orgasm to a new level and the crescendo of rapturous waves grew even more powerful.

Moments later Sam's cock stopped twitching inside her. Then minutes later her own orgasm began to fade. She knelt there, trying to catch her breath, sweating and tired, her body weak but exhilarated.

"Yea. I'm gonna have to tie you up more often," Sam sighed behind her.

A jolt of excited agreement coursed through Lauren.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,118 Followers
12