Lauren's First Time

Story Info
Lauren gets naked for the pizza delivery guy.
2k words
4.41
114.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to start by saying that this has been the most arousing experience I have ever had, I lived up a fantasy of mine, and although things played out a little different from what I imagined, for my own pleasure my imagination fell short from what actually happened. So I will describe to the best of my capacity what happened last night.

I have been going out with Lauren for 2 months now, ever since we met we felt a strong attraction for each other, and who wouldn't be attracted to her, she is 5 8' with a hot body, nice curves in the right places, a cute little butt, hip bones that stick out and the most gorgeous and perky breasts I have ever seen, so round and perky with nipples that stick out half an inch and just make me want to bite them, she has the softest white skin that contrasts with her dark brown hair, and the best feature is her face, so damn attractive, she has a small straight nose, nice lips and the most beautiful eyes, they are blue as the ocean, not the light blue that most people have but the darker deeper shinier blue which is very uncommon and her dark hair just makes those eyes stand out even more, those eyes can get any persons attention with just a glance, they are quite simply magnetic.

During this 2 months we have learned a lot from each other, including fantasies we have, I have to mention one of her fantasies is kissing another girl, maybe play with her a little, and well, who would oppose to that right?, but today is about my fantasy, something that only the idea of it used to turn me on a LOT! I have always fantasized about having some random guy seeing my girl naked, the idea of having someone lusting after my girl turns me on real bad.

I shared this with her, at the beginning she thought it was just funny, she wasn't really into it, but turning me on turned her on in return, so we came up with am idea in which we would order pizza and she would answer the door completely naked, of course in my fantasy not much would take place, I imagined the guy to be shocked and not being able to do or say much while she simply looked at the guy with those magnetic eyes while having her naked body in full display.

So ... while we were having sex about a week ago she told me she would do it if it turned me on so much. I thought she was joking or I thought she was saying this in the heat of sex, she likes when I talk dirty and she says this kind of things when we are fucking.

Last night she was cooking pasta and we played around with the idea of calling the pizza guy, it was late, around eleven thirty and I decided to push the issue a little more, I went online and ordered pizza and told her, she looked at me and said 'You are one little naughty boy aren't you?', I just looked at her and replied 'You would never do it ... you are not that naughty', she just smiled, opened the fridge, grabbed a cold beer and started drinking. I thought to myself, maybe ... maybe she is being serious.

Those 30 minutes went quickly, while we were waiting she went to the bedroom and came back wearing only black panties, her bra and her stilettos .. I thought, "Well .. perhaps ill get lucky and she will answer the door like that". She was now on her second beer when the guy knocked on the door, I looked at her and asked 'So ... are you getting it or what?' , she smiled real big and move her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, then slipped her fingers on the sides of her underwear and in one quick movement her panties fell to her feet, quickly she stepped out of them and said 'Yes honey .. ill get it".

I was in complete shock, I didn't get it, she was only wearing her black stilettos, there was no way she was actually going to open the door and get the pizza like that. My apartment is on the second floor of a town house building so she had to walk down the stairs to get to the door, and she had to do it slow ... it felt like hours, I simply stayed upstairs trying not to make any noise so I could hear what was going on downstairs.

I heard the door opening and she said 'I am sorry, I have to answer the door naked because I lost a bet, I hope you don't mind', there was a brief silence and I heard the guy say 'I don't mind".

Then I heard the door open even more, at this point she was standing right in front of the guy totally naked wearing only her shoes, legs slightly separated.

Then something happened which I didn't expect, I thought I would hear the door close and she would come upstairs with the pizza and that would be it, but It was so far from it.

The guy started to make conversation with Lauren, he said 'May I ask what the bet was?', and she said 'Well ... if I lost I had to answer the door naked'.

Then he said still in a respectful way 'I meant, what was the bet' ... she laughed and said ' oh .. I was betting that Holland was a state and not a country, I lost the bet and well .. I had to answer the door naked wearing only this shoes".

Then I heard some intelligible conversation, they were laughing , then he handed her a receipt and still with the door wide open she slowly walked up the stairs. He had the most amazing view of her ass right there. She seemed to be walking slow on purpose so he could enjoy the view.

She came up and stood in front of me, my jaw was on the floor literally, she was still naked and her pussy was a all wet, she was smiling so big, in part because she was nervous, she handed me the receipt and told me I had to sign it, I couldn't believe she had just been talking to a complete stranger just a step away from him and totally naked, I was so aroused and shocked I could barely grab the pen.

Then she looked at me and asked me to fuck her right there, I turned her around and bent her over while she spread her legs for me, I sticked my dick inside of her, was easy because she was so wet I could hear the sound of her pussy with every thrust, then she started moaning, she was so wet some started to go down her legs. I then realized she was moaning so loud there was no way the pizza guy could not hear us, also the slapping of my body against her ass was quite loud. She wanted him to hear it was clear.

With a quick movement she got off me turned around and told me 'Hey .. stop enjoying so much and sign' .. I was still shocked by it all, everything was happening too quickly, I grabbed the pen and signed. She stood in front of me an opened her legs I could see the wetness coming down her pussy and told her 'There is no way you can go downstairs like that' ... she looked at me and said 'Watch me!' ... my stomach went to the floor.

I had to see it. There is an opening on the side of the stairs from where I could see her but not him, I could see as far as the door. I could not believe it, the door was wide open and she was right in front of the guy and her legs were wide open and one her hands were on her hips, his feet where just a step away form hers, he could have easily touched her if he had just reached with his arm, they started talking:

Lauren: Well ... truth is I was lying, my boyfriend gets turned on by having me answer the door naked, and I like it too

Him: I can see that ... you are ... wet

Lauren: Hmmm .. yeah .. very ...

Then I saw how she reached down to her pussy and wiped her legs with her hand, then inserted a finger inside her pussy, and sucked her fingers ...

Him: Wow ... ahahh ...

Lauren: Sorry .. I am sooooo horny right now, I was just fucking my boyfriend when I went upstairs and I cant wait to come

Him: .... He is very lucky .... Is there anything I can do to help?

I couldn't believe she would be doing that!!! ... she had to say "NO" and run upstairs and finish fucking me, it had been enough teasing and perhaps even over the boundaries, but she was real horny and when she is she doesn't think clearly ..

Lauren: Well ... perhaps you can help me with all this wetness ... mmmm .. tastes so good .. wanna try?

Him: .. HHuuhhuu

Then she slided her fingers inside her pussy again, spreading her legs wide, setting one foot on the stairs. Then she extended her arm he grabbed her hand and licked her fingers ....

I couldn't stand the scene, I started pumping my dick hard. This was surreal, then she grabbed her hand and pulled him inside and closed the door, she sat on the stairs spread her legs and told him "You need to leave me clean" ... he lost it right then and there, he jumped on top of her and started licking and biting her breasts and sucking her nipples while his hands were all over her body , going from her breasts down to her hips and grabbing her ass ... and she was enjoying it .. she closed her eyes and was moaning stretching and opening her legs as wide as she could .. .then he started kissing her lower .. and lower ... I wanted to stop it .. but I just couldn't ... I had never been so aroused in my life and I couldn't stop it ... then he buried his head in her pussy and started licking her hard ... he inserted his finger inside of her and started moving his hand at the same time he was licking her clit ... she was completely lost in it ... moaning real loud .. one hand was behind her and the other in his head, pushing him to her pussy ... this went on for what seemed to me hours ... but probably like 3-4 minutes ... and then she started getting real tense and said ' I AM COMING!! .... ' ... she was so wet I could hear as his fingers ... now two .. were fucking her .. it was all over her legs and his face ... he continued licking her as she came " UUhhhUUUUhhhhhh AHhhh' ... at this point I also lost it and came all over myself ... it was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had .... She just sat there ... and he just sat next to her ... still touching her pussy with one hand while he roamed all over her body with the other one ... he then said:

- You are one hot chick, you came real hard I liked it, then he turned her around and her ass was pointing at him .... He got his finger inside her pussy again .. her ass was all spread and he licked her ... and said

- You have a great ass ... if you do this again next time I will have to fuck you

Then he turned around and left .. she stayed there for about a minute trying to recover

She came upstairs and saw me covered in cum ... she smiled and said "I see you enjoyed yourself ... you heard him .. next time he will just have to fuck me".