Lauren's First Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren fucks the pizza delivery guy.
2.2k words
4.48
49.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with Lauren opening the door naked for the pizza delivery guy and letting him go down on her in a moment of heated passion while I pleasured myself in the living room to the sound of her moans. It was such an intense experience for both of us that we decided to take it a step further the next time when she invited him upstairs and ended up sucking his dick while fucking me on the sofa. We had been toying with the idea of her completing the fantasy by letting him penetrate her since the beginning and now it seemed like the perfect time to make it happen...the same guy had tasted her and came in her mouth, I knew I was ready to watch him pound his dick in her tight little pussy. Just the thought of it drove me crazy!

I had opened a bottle of wine that night for the occasion and generously poured her a glass, hoping the alcohol would loosen her up a bit. She smiled and leaned in to give me a passionate kiss and whispered:

"Tonight you're going to watch your sweet girlfriend get fucked by the delivery guy right over there on that sofa..."

I shuddered just at the suggestion and took a deep breath...I didn't know if it was the wine or the image she just painted, but my head was already buzzing. Already I pictured her bent over the sofa, dressed only in high heels, legs spread open while that same nameless stranger took her hips in his hands and shoved the length of his dick inside her. I locked eyes with her as she took another sip from her glass, her mouth curling into a naughty grin as if she was thinking the same thing. I took the glass from her hand and led her from the kitchen over to the sofa.

"Screw the wine," I said, "I know what will get you in the mood..."

"Mmm...and what's that my love?" she replied coyly.

I spread her legs with my hand and discovered she had no panties on underneath her dress! She drew a sharp breath and grabbed my hand as if to stop me, but the look in her eyes told me different. So I started rubbing her clit with one finger while slipping two more in her already moist pussy. She moaned and leaned back, closing her eyes, still grabbing my hand. As my fingers went deeper into her silky folds, she started breathing heavy and fast... This is just how I want her when she opens the door, horny and wet I thought to myself. I grabbed the phone and the number for the pizza place from the end table.

"Make the call, I want you to order the pizza while I'm fingering you...can you do that?" I asked her.

"Mmmhmm..." She was breathing so hard and lost in the moment that she struggled to dial the number. Between breaths she was able to make the order which was going to arrive within 30 min.

I was determined to keep her in this state of blissful arousal until he arrived so she would be wet and horny...just begging to be fucked by him. So, I knelt between her legs and started licking her clit as I continued to finger her, she was moaning loudly and so excited that all her juices were literally dripping down her legs. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and then we suddenly stopped...anxious and excited at the same time. I could feel all the tension building and a huge rush over my entire body. I looked at her and she looked like she had just been fucking, hair a tangled mess, pussy a little swollen and wet, still her juices coming down her legs. I wondered, would she go to the bathroom and make herself presentable? She shakily stood up, slowly peeled off her dress and left her heels on. She took a deep breath, looked at me and said:

"I guess it's time for me to give him what he really wants while you sit and watch."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard, even though we talked about it for weeks, fantasizing in detail during sex, and planned it out... this was it and there was no turning back.

I took a look outside from the blinds to make sure it was the same guy and it was. I looked back at her standing there and could see her wetness dripping down her legs, her bare pussy on full display...she smiled back at me, blew a kiss, and just like that she turned around and started walking down the stairs. I felt my stomach drop to the floor and a rush of adrenaline. I could only but imagine what she must have been feeling at that moment, so aroused at having just been pleasured by me and now about to be penetrated by this guy waiting outside the door. I heard every single step down the stairs, it seemed forever, and then she stopped. I heard the door open.

"Hey, I remember you..." she said innocently, as if the two previous encounters had slipped her mind.

"You know I made sure I delivered this...there's no way I was going to pass up a chance to see you again!" he replied. "I see you've been busy..."

"Oh yeah, well my boyfriend thought I should be warmed up for you when you arrived..." she said referring to her obvious arousal that was evident from the trail of wetness down her legs to her erect nipples and flushed cheeks.

"Warmed up, hmm? So you were..."

She finished his sentence without skipping a beat, "Fucking my boyfriend? Yeah and if you come upstairs you can fuck me too. I didn't forget what I said last time."

"Really?? So you WERE serious?" he sounded dumfounded, like he couldn't believe what he'd just walked into.

"Of course, I know how much you want to have me and honestly, we've been fantasizing about it since the last time you were here!" she assured him.

Then she took his hand, pulled him inside the apartment and closed the door behind them. She started walking in front of him leaving her ass and pussy in full display as he walked right behind her. When they got to the living room I had moved to the side chair, still naked with my dick in my hands. She started to help him undress, when he looked at me with a puzzled look and asked:

"Hey man, are you sure you're ok with this?"

"Sure, you have no idea how much we've been waiting to do this and I know how much you want her. You've already tasted her twice; she's ready to go all the way, just take her!" I replied.

"Ok enough talking! I'm horny and I need to get fucked NOW..." she whined desperately.

She basically tore the clothes of the guy then pushed him to the sofa and spread his legs. She knelt before him and took his dick in her hands, looked at me and smiled,

"You better enjoy this baby, because it's all for you!" Lauren said.

I almost lost my breath when I saw her mouth take his dick in one quick movement. She started slowly and as he moaned she increased the tempo. I could see her head bobbing up and down faster and faster while one hand circled the base of his penis, massaging and tugging it. She was sucking it hard, it looked like she was really enjoying it... every now and then she would look at me but for the most part never took her eyes from his for long. I bet he never imagined such a beautiful woman on her knees going down on him; it was really a sight to see.

After a few minutes of her going at it, he was fully rigid and couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled her head up to his and whispered in her ear, and then she looked at me and smiled again, blue eyes sparkling. I had been touching myself the whole time and I nodded for her to continue.

She stood up and sat on top of him, taking his dick with one hand and putting the other one on the couch for balance as she guided the tip inside her pussy. I could see clearly how the first inches of it started to disappear inside of her body, this made me lose it and I started jerking off faster. I wanted to come so bad but the show had only started.

Inch by inch his dick slipped inside of her. She was moaning and breathing real hard. I could see her face, in total ecstasy and I could tell she liked the feeling of him insider her. He was sucking on her nipples and grabbing one with one hand while grabbing her ass with the other one. Then she started to rock back and forth, in a slow and steady rhythm. I know how it goes; the friction on her clit makes her come real hard when she does that. The whole time she never lost eye contact with him, letting him see all the pleasure she was feeling. Both his hands went to her hips and ass trying to pull her in harder, to get in deeper. She was grinding up against him for like 10 min, getting close to climax, and then she told him:

"Now I want you to fuck ME! You've wanted to take me all this time, now's your chance..."

He lifted her up a bit and rolled her over on her back against the couch. He stood in front of her and grabbed her legs, shoving each one over his shoulders. She was spread open with her legs bent and ass lifted up and cradled in his hands. He started to pound his dick in her hard, she was completely at his mercy and already trembling with what seemed to me a small orgasm. Her tense body couldn't lie.

"Mmmm...from behind....fuck me from behind...now!" she moaned loudly.

He replied mockingly, "You're a bossy little lady aren't you? I'm going to fuck you alright and I want you sucking your boyfriend while I'm at it."

He stepped back as Lauren turned around and bent over the sofa, her ass and pussy fully exposed to him. Then he motioned me over to where she was. I knew this had always been a fantasy of hers; being fucked from behind while having a dick in her mouth. So I sat in front of her and she looked at me smiling and took my dick inside her mouth. At the same moment, the guy shoved his cock in her. She squeezed my dick with her hands when he did and made a little moaning sound as if surprised by how deep he went. Then he grabbed her ass and separated her cheeks and started to pound it in her hard; she could barely keep my dick in her mouth from the force of him going inside her. I could hear the slap of her ass against his abs and legs... hard... at some point she lost it and stopped sucking me. The sensation was too intense, she just grabbed me while he pounded her faster and faster, I knew he was close to coming, but she did first. She came so hard that she dug her fingers in my back as her body convulsed in waves of pleasure. She was not really conscious of what she was doing, it seemed to last a long time...her grabbing me and jerking from the intense orgasm. I know he could feel her vagina pulsing around his dick and at that moment, he said:

"I....am.....coming....ohhhh GOD"

"Not yet...in my mouth!" Lauren ordered him.

She quickly turned around onto her knees and grabbed his dick, putting it in her mouth when he started coming. She was pumping his dick with her hand and then she opened her mouth for him to come on her tongue. It was a lot and she took it all in her mouth, some even trickled down her chin. That's what did it for me, she looked so freaking naughty with her lips parted and glistening with another man's cum. Then she turned around and at that moment I started to come so hard. She realized she had 2 guys coming at the same time and took my dick with her other hand and sucked on it, swallowing both of us. She had a big smile on her face and cum everywhere.

It took us a few minutes to recover; he had been fully satisfied. She stood up, smiled at him, quietly said goodbye and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I thanked him for pleasuring my girlfriend and asked him to leave. He grabbed his clothes, clumsily got dressed and left without looking back.

Then I went to the shower and joined Lauren, she still had a big smile, she kissed me passionately ... we both knew it would be alright and we felt close and fulfilled, we both made our fantasies real.

For now we've decided to switch it up and order from another pizza delivery place, time to start all over again with a new guy...