Lauren's Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Bitch learns new lessons in humility.
2.2k words
4.1
27.6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sir, why are you doing this to me?" Lauren begged.

I gazed at the little blonde bitch, with her pale skin and dangly boobs, and for the first time since this all began, I actually felt sorry for her.

"Because you deserve it." I replied. "You've treated everyone in this company like shit since you've been here, and it's time you find out what it's like to be degraded yourself."

Lauren looked at the floor, and I placed my index finger under her chin and lifted it up. I gazed into her pale blue eyes for a second and smiled.

"It's time for your first assignment today." I informed her.

She reached for her teeth, but I shook my head.

"That won't be necessary." I responded. "Go lock the door."

Lauren walked to the door and turned the bolt. When she returned, I squeezed her cute little titties and pulled her pudgy nipples until they hardened. This was the first time I had seen them erect, and they were huge. They were size of mini marshmallows, and on tits as small as hers, they looked like Tater Tots.

"Take your gloves and shoes off." I instructed.

Lauren complied, pulling the gloves off and slipping out of her heels.

"The tiara too."

She set it on my desk, and I couldn't help but stare at her nude body. This was the first time I had seen her totally nude; devoid of everything except her clit ring, and I had to admit, she was pretty hot.

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you?" she inquired hoarsely.

"Yes, Miss Dangles," I replied, as I removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, "I'm going to fuck you, so go ahead and get yourself wet for me."

Lauren rubbed her middle finger over her clit, occasionally tugging on the ring, and slowly slid it into her cunt as she began to loosen up. Soon, she was into a full-blown masturbation session, and I guided her to the sofa on the far side of my office.

"Lay down." I said gently, helping her onto her back.

I climbed on top of her, and slid my unprotected cock into her open cunt. In all honesty, it was one of the nicest feeling cunts I had ever had my dick in. It felt like one of her kidskin gloves; only wet. Lauren gasped as I slid my dick in and out; fucking her harder and faster.

"Oh Sir, that feels so good!" she burst out. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!"

She was panting like an animal, and I slammed my cock in and out of her slippery cunt, causing her soft little titties to slide up and down violently on her chest.

"Oh shit, Sir, I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck me Sir! Fuck your little whore and make me fucking cum!"

Lauren shrieked like a banshee, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

"Here it comes!" I groaned. "Take this, you little bitch!"

Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from my cock; filling her hot, wet cunt and shooting deep into her womb.

"I felt it!" Lauren whispered. "I felt it hit my belly on the inside. It was so warm. Oh my god, I've never been fucked like that before."

It was hard to imagine her ever having been fucked at all, with her attitude and all, but it was still a terrific compliment to me.

"Did you like that?" I whispered in her ear.

Lauren nodded.

"Yes Sir." she replied. "I really enjoyed it; my situation or not."

I made a mental note not fuck her again for a while, if she was going to enjoy it that much. After all, my job was to make her life miserable, not pleasurable. I'd have to stick with her wonderful, toothless blowjobs for the next little bit, until I figured something else out. Stupid, horny bitch.

*

"Time for lunch, Miss Dangles." I informed her. "Looking at those floppy little boobs of yours has made me hungry for chicken nuggets, for some reason."

I cupped her tits in my hands and squeezed them firmly.

"Ah yes, I remember now... they look just like chicken nuggets! A little bigger maybe, but about the same thickness and shape. Damn, I'm hungry!"

I clipped the leash on Lauren and led her to the cafeteria, where we were deluged with looks from the other employees.

"Damn, I'd like a pet like that!" someone commented, as we stood in line.

Lauren blushed profusely at the remark, but managed to keep from crying this time. I ordered two portions of chicken nuggets, but Lauren declined any food, except some gelatin. I understood that it was still hard for her, this being her first full day and all.

I led her to an empty table and unclipped her leash. She sat across from me and tried to eat her gelatin, as the looks from dozens of employees upon her body made her more than a little uncomfortable.

Knowing that everyone was looking at us, I took two Maraschino cherries from Lauren's gelatin, and using a couple of toothpicks, fastened them to the ends of two of the round chicken nuggets. I then stood and held them against my chest, getting some grease stains on my shirt, but the thunderous round of applause made a future trip to the drycleaners worth it.

"Fuck yeah!" someone shouted. "That's them to a 'T!'"

Tears welled up in Lauren's eyes once again, and for the second time, I felt something in the pit of my stomach that was trying to counterfeit a pang of remorse.

*

Days rolled by, which turned into weeks, and then months. As the weather grew warmer, Lauren had traded her black trench coat for a white bathrobe; discarding it at the front desk as she arrived for work.

The novelty of watching her strip in the atrium every morning had faded for most, but a few loyal fans lined the balconies religiously, to watch her discard the bathrobe and expose her nude body.

I happened to be one of them, and I was there every morning to greet her and clip the leash to her clit ring.

One thing that several employees had noticed, however, was that Lauren's belly seemed to be developing a bump. I had only fucked her the one time, but it was enough. She had confessed to me after six weeks, that she was pregnant, hoping it would throw a scare into me, but it was part of my underlying plan.

With her obvious history of blatant public nudity, there was no way in Hell that a judge would find her fit to be a parent, and if she was dumb enough to try and take me to court in the first place, she'd probably end up under psychiatric observation. Lauren understood this, and accepted my child as part of her punishment. There was still much more that the little starlet still didn't understand, however. But soon enough, she would find out.

I was running out of ways to embarrass and humiliate my little pet, as she had grown almost comfortable walking around the building completely nude. The one thing that still bothered her though, were her tiny, teabag-like titties. I decided to seize upon that weakness and exploit it to the best of my ability.

"Good morning, Miss Dangles." I greeted her with a smile, as she exited the elevator. "I have a surprise for you, this morning."

Lauren's heart dropped, as the last time I had something for her, it was the tiara that she was still wearing on her head every day.

We entered my office, and Lauren was surprised to see a woman covered in tattoos, standing next to a reclining chair.

"What is this?" Lauren demanded.

"Teeth!" I barked.

Lauren looked demoralized and removed her teeth; setting them on my desk.

"What iv thif?" she inquired again.

"This is Angela," I explained, "and she is a tattoo artist."

Angela looked at Lauren's nude body hungrily, and licked her lips. Lauren sensed danger, and looked at me for support.

"Why iv fe here?" she asked fearfully.

"Oh for Christ's sake, put your fucking teeth back in your head." I ordered. "I can't understand a goddamned thing you're saying."

Lauren put her dentures back in her mouth and repeated the question.

"Why is she here?"

"She's going to decorate you." I replied.

"What? Sir, no... I, I c-can't." Lauren stammered.

"You can, and you will." I stated calmly. "Otherwise, you're fired, and all the surveillance tapes hit the six o'clock news."

"What are you going to tattoo on me?" Lauren asked tensely. "I don't want to look all covered or sleeved out."

"Don't worry." I assured her. "Angela is going to enhance you, that's all."

"How?" Lauren inquired, her lower lip quivering in fear.

"Don't worry about it." I replied. "Just do it, or you're fired."

"No! Don't fire me, please!" Lauren begged. "I'll do it, whatever it is, I promise, Sir. I'll do whatever you want. You now that."

"Good girl." I said with a smile. "Now then, lay down in that chair and Angela will take good care of you."

Lauren reclined in the chair, and Angela took one of her saggy tits in her hand. She squeezed her boob several times, making facial expressions like she was testing some sort of rare element.

"I think I can ink it." she said to me, nodding in approval.

She looked at Lauren and smiled.

"Hi Sweetie. Ever been inked before?"

"No." Lauren replied nervously. "Does it hurt?"

"Sort of." Angela answered. "It's kind of like being stung by a rubber band. It's not bad though. My titties are all tattooed; look."

Angela lifted her shirt and exposed her tits, which were covered in rose patterns.

"Those are nice." I commented. "I love roses."

"Why don't you come over here and pick some?" she said mischievously.

"How about I wait until you're done with her, and then I just fertilize them?" I shot back.

Angela laughed heartily, as she pulled her top back down.

"Any time you want to fertilize these roses, Baby, you just let me know." she said lustfully.

"Don't let it interfere with your work now." I cautioned.

"It won't." she assured me. "Now, let me get to work."

Angela turned her needle on, and began engraving Lauren's tit. It took a few hours, but she finally finished.

Lauren sighed deeply.

"Thank God that's done!" she exclaimed.

"Yes." Angela replied. "Now, it's time for the other one."

Lauren paled.

"N-no..." she pleaded.

"Yup!" I said enthusiastically. "You're getting them both done. Oh, don't look so upset, Miss Dangles. This is getting you out of work all day."

Several hours later, Angela finished tattooing Lauren's tits and put her electric needle away.

"Here Sweetie." she said to Lauren. "You want to rub this stuff all over the ink until the scabs are gone, like this."

Angela took a glob of goo on her fingers and smeared it all over Lauren's left boob. She looked into Lauren's eyes, as her fingers kneaded her breast.

"Feel good?"

Lauren nodded.

"Soothing." she replied, ducking the subject.

"Well, if you ever want it to feel even better, you just ask your boss man how to reach me." Angela purred.

"Let's put some gauze on those titties." I suggested. "I still want to water your roses."

Angela helped me cover Lauren's boobs with gauze.

"Now, keep them covered for at least two weeks." Angela instructed. "Smear this stuff on there once a day, and don't get them wet! No swimming, no baths; keep your shower off of them too."

"You're on call, Miss Dangles." I informed Lauren.

I put my arm around Angela and led her toward the door.

"Let me take you out to the country, where I can water your roses and whatever else you have on display." I suggested.

"Baby, you'd better fertilize more than just my roses." Angela responded. "I have a Tunnel of Love that is just begging for a good Roto-till."

After a few weeks, Lauren was finally allowed to remove the gauze from her tiny, little tits.

I had arranged a special ceremony in the atrium, and it was a moment that would change her life forever. I had forbidden her to look at herself in the mirror while changing the gauze, so she had no idea what Angela had engraved into her floppy little tits.

The moment arrived, and I peeled the gauze and tape from her chest, exposing her droopy boobs to the zooming camera.

Cheers erupted from the live audience, and Lauren looked at me imploringly. I kindly handed her a small mirror, and she gazed at her reflection in the glass.

Lauren looked utterly defeated, as she stared at her boobs in the mirror. She turned to me and bowed her head.

"You've won." she said, with the crestfallen sound of a mortally-wounded ninja. "I give up."

Lauren continued to stare at her tattooed breasts, unable to accept what they had become, yet unable to stop staring at the same time.

Her tits had been tattooed a light brown, which in and of itself might not be that bad, except for the fact that a straight line had coursed across the tops. Above that, a string was etched into her chest, which led to a nickel-sized tab emblazoned with the word, "Nestea."

Yes, Laurens's droopy little tits had been tattooed to look like tea bags, and a round of applause filled the atrium.