Lauren's Lesson Ch. 07

Story Info
The wedding day.
2.7k words
4.29
28.9k
10
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day finally arrived, and everyone in the company was just as anxious as I was; perhaps even more.

This was the day, after all, when Lauren would expose herself in public for the last time. Everyone expected something spectacular, and despite my love for the bitch, I didn't want to let everyone else down.

It was in that context, that I decided that everyone in the wedding party would be nude, and all attendees would have the option to remove their clothes if they so wished. It was also announced, for that very reason, that this was to be 21+ only ceremony.

The wedding would be held in the vestibule, minus the cameras, while the reception would take place outside; among the many acres of maples and grass. Angela - as it turned out - was legally ordained, and had eagerly accepted the opportunity to hold our wedding ceremony in the nude.

So there I stood, naked as a jaybird myself; staring at Angela's tattooed body. It was all I could do, to keep myself from sporting a woody as my gaze focused on her fabulously tattooed tits and cunt.

Slowly, one by one, the bridesmaids made their way down the aisle and lined up opposite me; their attractive bushes beckoning my cock to rise to the occasion. This was the last straw, and I could feel my cock hardening, as Lauren began her nude walk down the aisle. By the time she arrived on-stage, my dick was hopelessly erect and sticking straight out.

Lauren was wearing nothing but her veil, not even her gloves or heels this time. She was totally nude and barefoot, and had even removed her clit ring for the special occasion.

At eight months pregnant, her belly really stood out; round and beautiful. Her once tiny tits had even enlarged a bit, but in a unique way. It was obvious that Lauren suffered from two breast maladies: tuberous tits and ptosis, or sagging of the breasts. This unique combination was what had created her small, constricted and dangling teabag-like tits.

Those same tits were now filling with milk and swelling in size, but due to the constriction of tissue around the sides, had no other option than to simply round out and grow longer. They were still two inches across, but were cylindrical in shape and almost six inches long, making them resemble a pair of Italian sausages that hung on either side of her swollen belly.

In addition, her areolas had puffed out and darkened slightly, and her two pudgy nipples looked more like breakfast sausages. They had become what many people refer to as banana boobs, due to their shape and length, as well as the nipples resembling the stalk at the at of the banana.

Angela involuntarily sucked in her breath at sight of my gorgeous bride and licked her lips slightly.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to witness the holy matrimony between Jack and Lauren." she began. "And I can see why Lauren loves Jack so much!"

A burst of laughter broke out, and Angela continued.

"And I can also see why Jack loves Lauren so much. Lauren has the absolute softest titties I have ever had the pleasure of squeezing." she explained.

Angela reached out and cupped Lauren's tits in her hands, and then fondled them vigorously.

"It has long been my dream, to be nude in public, and Jack allowed that fantasy to come true a few months back. For that I am forever grateful, and it is therefore, not only my dream - but my debt - to conduct this wedding completely nude myself, and to attend the reception, also in the nude.

"I hope that you will all join us in this special ceremony, by removing your clothing and feeling the freedom of a clothes-free lifestyle yourselves. For most of you, this will be the only opportunity you will ever have to be nude in public, so I urge you to take advantage of it."

There were a few murmurs of agreement, and several employees began removing their clothes as well, casting them aside and focusing their gaze upon us. This caused more and more of the guests to join in, and finally all of those in attendance - except for two prudish biddies in their mid fifties - were undressed. Even the president of the corporation who had paid me to get Lauren to quit, the widowed Mrs. Caine, was nude.

Angela pointed to the Sybian that was positioned in front of me. Lauren nodded, and obediently dropped herself onto it. At that point, I moved forward and clipped a set of wires to Angela's labia rings. We were about to proceed with the most unusual wedding in history.

Angela had begged me to hook her up to the same vaginal electrocution that Lauren had experienced, and I was only too happy to oblige her request. As Angela resumed speaking, electrical current was sent to both her labia and the Sybian.

"Lauren, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Lauren smiled and sighed blissfully through her nose, at the sensation of the Sybian coursing through her loins.

"Mmm, oh yes I do." she replied dreamily.

Charlie turned up the voltage to Angela's cunt, and she responded immediately.

"And do you Jack, take this incredibly sexy, knocked-up bitch to be your lawfully wedded whore?"

I nodded in reply.

"I do."

"Oh shit yesssss... God, this feels good. No wonder you came from it. Then Lauren, show everyone here why Jack really loves you so much."

Lauren was moaning in ecstasy from the Sybian and nodded as well. To everyone's shock, she removed her teeth and handed them to Angela. I stepped in front of her and caressed her head as she began to fellate me in front of everyone.

A chorus of "ohh's" went up from the crowd as Lauren gummed me. I was vaguely aware of many couples in the audience engaging in their own sexual escapades, while my two favorite whores managed my own needs.

Angela moved behind Lauren and squeezed her tits, as my little bride sucked my cock. Soon, the three of us were moaning in pleasure from our separate stimulations, and Lauren began to shriek through her nose as she erupted into orgasm from the Sybian. I fondled one of her dangling boobs and Angela the other, as her own cunt shocks sent her into a frenzied orgasm. As both women shrieked in ecstasy, I ejaculated into Lauren's toothless mouth with a loud groan of pleasure.

The three of us collapsed onto the floor, and Angela weakly muttered into the mic: "I now pronounce you, 'Man and Whore.'"

A thundering round of applause echoed throughout the cavernous foyer as I slowly dragged myself to the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," I panted, "We will now exit outside and into the grounds, for our reception. I hope you enjoyed the vows."

*

The reception was being held outside, on the extensive grounds of the company, and several games had been set up; including horseshoes, badminton and tetherball, although recent rains had turned the tetherball area into a soupy sea of mud.

Lauren and I stood by the gift table, as the guests streamed by. The two old biddies had departed in embarrassment, leaving the remaining guests devoid of clothing. Mrs. Caine paused as she passed us, and smiled.

"You two are made for each other." she said with a sly smile. "You really pulled one over on me, Jack."

"Huh?" I inquired.

"You get her to quit and then marry you on top of it? You get your bonus from me, and then a boner from her.

"Congratulations, you have managed to get your cake and eat it too. I've got to hand it to you, Jack; you have succeeded in taking this company to new heights, while retaining an air of professionalism.

"No one else could have sported a company whore – let alone exhibited her in the nude – and increased our revenues by 150%. The only problem is that you fell in love with her. Where are we going to get a replacement?"

"Well," I replied carefully, "You asked me to get my dangly little whore to quit, despite the fact that she was adding business that had never before been tapped into."

"I didn't know what she was worth!" Mrs. Caine burst out. "I wanted her out for being such an exhibitionist, but now it seems that she actually added to our value!"

"Indeed she has," I responded coolly, "but we both agreed to your terms, and she really doesn't want to be on display anymore."

"But what will we do?" Mrs. Caine cried out. "We've gotten new clients based on our whole company whore image."

"I have an idea," I replied, "what if I gave you someone even sluttier than Lauren; that actually enjoyed being nude and humiliated in public?"

"I'd give you another 50 grand!" she burst out.

I nodded in agreement.

"Good." I replied. "Please keep your eye on the cake table. I suspect that very soon, you will see your new toy displayed as the actual wedding cake."

"What?" Mrs. Caine inquired.

"Very soon, the tattooed slut that married us will be splayed out on the cake table, and the wedding cake itself, will be mashed all over her nude body. The guests will be encouraged to lick it off of her, and one special guest of honor will be allowed to lick the frosting from her cunt. Would you like to be that special guest, Mrs. Caine?"

The old lady stared at me for several seconds, and my gaze traveled down to her saggy tits. She had to be close to 80, and her tits were little more than skinny, shriveled sacs that dangled to her navel.

Her nipples seemed to be hardening, and she caught me looking at them. She reached out and grabbed my cock firmly, and whispered in my ear.

"Not in public Jack," she whispered, "but yes, I want to do that sometime, and I want you there, okay?"

I nodded in reply and fondled one of her saggy tits, then winked at her.

"Come on, let's make the most of this wonderful day."

Mrs. Caine rolled her eyes dramatically and responded, "Won't you be my neighbor?"

I laughed, and put my arm around her waist as I escorted her to the hors d'oeuvres table. Lauren was waiting patiently for us, and had since discarded her veil, leaving her completely nude. She was smiling, and totally enjoying herself.

"Hello, Mrs. Caine." she greeted our boss. "Thank you for coming."

"Oh, I wouldn't have missed this for the world, Lauren." Mrs. Caine replied. "I haven't felt this carefree since I was a teenager.

"How in the world I let things go this far escapes me at the moment, but I'm glad that I did. You two have spiced this company's business up in ways I could have never envisioned."

I glanced at the cake table and smiled at Mrs. Caine.

"It looks like things are about to spice up a wee bit more." I replied.

Angela was lying on the table; a pillow under her head, and had literally become the wedding cake. The caterer had left one small tier of the cake on the platter, but the rest was placed on Angela's belly, and she had been slathered from head to toe in delicious creams.

I was ready to add cream of my own, but kept my libido in check. There was plenty of time for Angela in the future, but at the moment I had someone else in mind for my next orgasm.

I stepped up to the mic and addressed the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," I began, "I want to thank you all for attending our wedding.

"As you can see, this is a very relaxed event, so please help yourselves to food and cake. Speaking of cake, please meet our human wedding cake and priestess, Angela."

A round of applause went up, and Angela smiled wickedly.

"Angela will be taking Lauren's place, now that she's gotten herself knocked up and married, so please take a few minutes to introduce yourselves to her, as you have some of her cake and eat her too.

"This is of course, an adult event, and we encourage all of you to take this opportunity to indulge yourselves; literally. If you've ever wanted to fuck someone in the office, today is the day to let them know.

"Mrs. Caine has a few words that she would like to address you on, as well."

The old lady somehow managed to avoid tripping on her own tits as she stepped up to the mic, and smiled at the crowd.

"Hello everyone!" she addressed the guests enthusiastically. "I want to take the opportunity to let you all know that Casual Fridays will now take on an entirely new - or should I say, nude - meaning."

Excited murmurs stirred through the crowd, and Mrs. Caine continued.

"From here on out, Fridays will be clothing optional for all employees."

Everyone began clapping, and Mrs. Caine continued: "I think everyone will agree that Jack has taken this company in a direction unlike any other."

More applause ensued and Mrs. Caine nodded encouragingly.

"As the times progress, we need to stay ahead of the curve. More and more people in America are looking at the European views on nudity as a positive thing, and I want us to be the first company in this country – if not the world – to offer this option to its employees.

"I assure you, I will be a charter member of that club. Next Friday, I will attend work exactly as I am dressed now. It is my hope, that all of you here today will do the same. If not, that is completely understandable, but I want you all to know that as the proponent of this bold new step, I will also be part of it myself."

A thunderous round of applause followed, and Mrs. Caine actually bowed to the crowd. I smiled and took the mic back.

"I have one final order for Lauren." I stated.

The crowd fell silent and looked at me expectantly, as Lauren looked at me imploringly. She honestly thought that when we exchanged vows she was off the hook, but I had one final lesson for my little whore.

"Walk over to the tetherball." I instructed.

Lauren nodded, and began walking toward the muddy mess. As she stepped into the gooey mud, she sank into the ooze up to her knees. Lauren floundered and fell forward into the sticky mud.

"Roll around!" I hollered. "Wallow around, like the pregnant sow you are!"

Lauren began rolling around in the mud, coating her entire body with thick, red clay. When she emerged, her nude body was completely covered in sticky clay mud; even her hair was caked in the gooey mess.

"Here, Piggy-Piggy!" I called.

Lauren approached me, and looked at me for her next set of instructions.

"On your knees!" I growled.

Lauren dropped to her knees, expecting me to thrust my cock in her face, but this time I had a surprise for her.

"Take your teeth out."

Lauren complied, and handed them to me. I looked the crowd over, and what I said next, chilled her to the bone.

"Anyone who wants a gum job, line up here!" I hollered.

Lauren looked at me in horror, as no less than twenty guys lined up to get their cocks sucked by my toothless whore of a wife.

I motioned to Brenda, the cleaning lady who had been part of the original plan, to come over to me. She was about twenty-seven years old, with long, dark brown hair and heavily-muscled thighs. In addition, her tits were still very firm and torpedo-like, sticking out from her chest like twin headlights.

I laid Brenda onto one of the tables and slid my cock into her cunt in complete view of Lauren, as Frank - the head of security - thrust his dick in my wife's face. Brenda moaned in pleasure as I fucked her in front of my wife, and I looked Lauren straight in the eye as Frank shot a load of sperm down her throat.

"Oh Miss Dangles." I moaned, as I came in Brenda's tight, young cunt. "Did youreally think it was going to be over?"

The end

PS- If you liked this series, look for "Kristi's Humiliation."