Lauren's Lesson Ch. 08

Story Info
Lauren is stripped at the airport and forced to fly nude.
2.6k words
4.15
37.5k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's Lesson ch. 8: the Honeymoon part 1

Lauren is strip searched at the airport and forced to fly nude

I decided to surprise Lauren with a cruise for our honeymoon. We would fly to Miami, where we would board the ship and sail for two weeks around the Caribbean. She seemed very happy at the prospect, and had really been a joy to be around since we'd gotten married.

She was busily packing last-minute toiletry items as I entered the bedroom. I lifted her sundress to smack her on the ass, and was amused to discover she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"No undies?" I inquired.

"No Sir." she replied. "My belly's too big now. I can't wear a bra or panties anymore; just the dresses. They're the only thing that's comfortable."

"Well, I sure like that dilemma." I responded with a smile.

"Besides," she continued, "I got so used to being nude all the time that I really don't even like wearing clothes anymore, unless I have to."

Lauren looked at me wistfully.

"Sometimes, I wish I could still walk around nude in public. Do you think that after the baby's born, that maybe I could come to work with you once in a while and do my old job?"

I smiled, and kissed her on the mouth.

"We'll see." I said, as I caressed her swollen belly. "Right now, let's just focus on getting to the airport in time. I don't want to miss our flight, or we'll miss the boat.

"By the way, once we hit international waters, US law doesn't apply anymore; just maritime laws. If you want to take your clothes off while we're on the ship, you can."

Lauren closed her eyes and imagined herself strutting along the decks of the ship completely nude, with her pregnant belly sticking out like a beach ball. She smiled at the idea, and looked at me.

"I'll fuck your brains out if I can do that." she said with a grin. "I am so fucking horny Sir, and I'll ride you like a two dollar whore."

"Youarea two dollar whore." I replied. "Now, make sure you have everything you need."

"All my clothes are in the black suitcase," she responded with a pout, "except my dress heels. They wouldn't fit. I packed them with my toiletries."

I checked my watch. We still had half an hour before we needed to leave, so I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down.

"Teeth."

Lauren took her dentures out, and slid her warm, wet mouth up and down the shaft of my cock, biting down on it with her soft gums and sucking it exquisitely. I sighed deeply, and ejaculated in her toothless mouth, filling it with a hot load of cum.

"You're the best." I whispered, as she swallowed and licked her lips. "Let's go."

"I want to cum too, Sir." Lauren implored. "Please?"

"We don't have time." I said. "You can slip into the ladies' room once we're on the plane, and squirt into the toilet."

"God, I'm so fucking horny!" Lauren wailed. "I hope we don't get delayed."

We arrived at the airport and checked our bags. As we entered the screening area, Lauren slipped her white canvas recreation shoes off and placed them into the basket, along with her watch and rings.

"I can't go through the x-ray machine." she said to one of the TSA agents. "I'm pregnant."

"Then you'll have to be strip searched." the woman replied. "Follow me. It'll take about forty-five minutes though; there's a couple more people in front of you waiting to use the room."

"But the plane leaves in twenty!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Then your only other option is to take your dress off here," the woman said gruffly, "and walk through the metal detector nude."

Lauren looked at me imploringly, and I nodded my permission. My wife slid the straps of her sundress off her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor. She stepped out of her dress as everyone in the terminal stared in fascination at my nude, pregnant wife and her swollen tattooed tits. People stopped to take photographs of her as she walked through the metal detector, and the agent nodded approvingly.

"Okay," the agent said, "you're free to get dressed and board the plane. In the future, if you want to save time, you can elect to do it this way. Just tell the agent that you want to do a 'nudie' instead. Put your dress in the basket along with your shoes and walk right through. You won't run the risk of losing your clothes that way either."

"People lose their clothes?" Lauren inquired cautiously.

"Oh, not all the time." the agent replied. "In fact, it almost never happens. Someone usually picks them up at the scanner and walks off with them."

"What happens then?" Lauren asked.

"They have to fly nude."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"Passenger safety is more important than the law." the agent responded "We just stamp their boarding pass with a special code."

Lauren retrieved her shoes, carryon bag, watch and ring, and looked around.

"Where's my sundress?" she asked in a panicked voice. "Oh God, where's my dress?"

"Ma'am, stop making a scene." one of the screeners said sternly. "And put your clothes back on. You're distracting everyone by walking around like that."

"I can't find them!" Lauren cried desperately. "My dress is gone and I'm naked. All I have are my shoes!"

"Then put them on and get going. You're holding everyone else up."

"But I'm nude!" Lauren wailed. "I have no clothes to put on. I can't walk around the airport naked."

"I don't care!" the screener snapped. "Go talk to Sheila over there. She'll stamp your pass so you can get on the plane. In the meantime, try not to attract so much attention to yourself."

Lauren threw her hands up in concession, and walked over to a small booth.

"Can you stamp my boarding pass?" she asked. "They lost my clothes."

"I suppose." the woman answered disdainfully.

She took a rubber stamp, daubed it in red ink and stamped the word 'NUDIST' in large red capital letters across the front of the boarding pass.

"I need to stamp you too. Come here."

She used the same stamp on the front of Lauren's belly and waved her on.

"Okay Miss, you're good to go. Have a safe and pleasant trip!"

Lauren stared at the red letters on her stomach for a second, and shook her head. She rejoined me on the other side of the security checkpoint several seconds later with a rather dejected look on her face.

"Why does this always have to happen to me?" she sighed. "Not only did I have to strip in the middle of the airport, now I have to walk all way to the gate and board the plane nude. Everyone is going to think I'm a willing nudist too, thanks to this stupid stamp. I'll sure be glad to get my suitcase when we land, and put some clothes on."

I flagged down one of the handicapped shuttles so Lauren didn't have to walk all the way to the departure gate.

"My goodness, you look like you're about to pop!" the driver exclaimed. "How far along are you?"

"Eight months." Lauren replied as we sat down.

"Well, with a belly that big, I don't blame you for wanting fly without any clothes on." the driver said sympathetically. "Isn't it great that they give you that option now? That's one of the few benefits of flying post-9/11; you can trade your clothes for all of your freedoms. Personally, I think it's a great idea. If you don't want to wear clothes, why should you be forced to? Especially with a body like that..."

The cart whizzed down the concourse, and in a few minutes we were at the gate. Lauren's escapade had added several minutes to our already tight schedule, so as we stepped off the shuttle, the flight attendant was calling for the boarding of First Class and pregnant passengers.

Lauren was once again the center of attention, as we walked to the little kiosk and presented our boarding passes. The flight attendant looked at my wife's stamped belly and boarding pass, and shook her head.

"They strip searched you and lost your clothes, didn't they?" she inquired with a frown.

I nodded in reply.

"They always do that with pregnant and elderly women." she whispered. "It's like a game to them. That's why they stamp you as a nudist. That way, it makes you look like you're doing it willingly. Can you imagine a 90-year-old woman offering to fly with no clothes on? It's ridiculous, but they do it. An adult diaper and a walker, and that's it.

"Last year, they even did it to a nun! Can you imagine that, stripping a nun and making her fly nude? The only thing she had on, were her shoes, habit and crucifix. It made her look like something out of a porn movie. She was a real saint about it though. She carried her head high and even blessed a crippled child in a wheelchair along the way. You could hear the laughter from the TSA, but she never let it bother her.

"See, that's what they do though; they pick on the weak for their own amusement. I'll almost guarantee you that your wife's clothes are in a box back at the security checkpoint somewhere."

Actually, her sundress wasn't in a box back at the security checkpoint. In fact, it wasn't lost at all. It was in my carryon bag. I had tried to save a little time by taking the dress myself so I could just hand it to her, but I was rushed out of the screening area before I could get it to her.

I didn't have time to retrieve it before I saw the shuttle, so this portion of her ordeal was technically my fault. Still, she had told me how much she missed being nude in public, so I figured I was actually helping her out. I decided to keep the sundress a secret for now. Besides, as soon as we landed in San Juan, she'd have access to her suitcase full of clothes anyway. I chose to keep my mouth shut for the moment, and enjoy her special exemption to public nudity laws.

Due to Lauren's condition, I had spent some extra money on First Class seats, so that she would have plenty of room for the flight. We took our seats, which happened to be in the third row, and settled in as the rest of the passengers boarded the plane.

It was amazing how many people seemed to drop something or get lost as they passed our row. Almost everyone took a few extra seconds to smile and say 'hello,' and one woman slipped her a business card.

"Call me if you ever need anything." she said with a smile. "Love those titties, Darling."

Lauren passed the card to me, since she had no place to put it, and I glanced at it; Kitty Cutler. She was a publicist for a large news agency, and I slipped the card inside my wallet. Having someone like her in our corner might actually come in handy, should we decide to file a complaint against the FAA.

Several hours later, we arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico and disembarked the plane. Once again, my pregnant little whore of a wife was the center of attention, as we made our way to the baggage claim area.

I spied my suitcases and snatched them from the conveyor, then saw one of Lauren's bags. I grabbed it as well and set it on the floor.

"Okay, grab a dress and put it on." I instructed, as I kept an eye out for her other bag.

"These are my toiletries." Lauren replied. "My clothes are in the black bag."

We waited for several more minutes, but her other suitcase never appeared. The conveyor shut off and Lauren turned to me.

"I don't believe this." she muttered. "Why me? Why me, Lord? What have I done in my life to deserve this kind of embarrassment? I have no clothes. I'm not wearing any clothes, and now, I have no clothes to put on either. I'm going to have to take this cruise totally nude."

"Um... that's not exactly true..." I said slowly.

"What?"

"You're going to think this is funny." I said with a slightly forced chuckle. "At least one day you're going to think it's funny..."

Lauren glared at me.

"That means that right now I probably won't agree with you!" she retorted.

"They didn't lose your dress." I explained.

"What?!"

"Umm, I got there first, so I picked it up for you. I was going to give it to you to save some time, but they told me I had to leave the area, so-"

"Give it to me!" Lauren hissed. "Give me the fucking dress right the fuck now!"

"I'm sor-"

"Don't! Don't. Don't say a fucking word! Just give it to me!"

I reached into my bag and pulled her sundress out. Lauren put it over her head and smoothed it down over her body.

"I can't believe you let me go through that!" she burst out.

"I didn't mean to." I apologized. "It really was an honest mistake. Then, we were so far behind that I didn't have time."

"We had plenty of time on the plane." Lauren pointed out.

"True," I replied, "but you did tell me this morning how much you missed being nude in front of people. I was just taking advantage of a situation to help you out."

"I'm sure your intentions were only in my best interest." she said sardonically.

"They were." I said with a smile. "I know deep down inside, you were loving the hell out of it too."

Lauren reflected for a moment and smiled. Then, she did something I had never seen her do before. Her mouth opened and she began to laugh; a deep, hearty laugh unlike anything I had ever heard from her.

My wife placed her arm around my shoulder.

"You're right." she whispered in my ear. "I did love it, and I love you too. C'mon Sweetie, we'll see what happened to my clothes, and even if they did lose them, I at least have this dress to wear until we get on the boat."

We strolled over to the baggage station for our airline and filed a grievance. The clerk looked up Lauren's bag number and gave her a funny look.

"Umm, I'm really sorry, Lady," he apologized, "but your bag is on its way to Dubai. If you'd like, we can deliver it to your hotel as soon as it gets back."

"We're getting on a boat, you boob!" Lauren snarled. "I have no clothes for the cruise now, thanks to you and your airline. What am I supposed to do, spend my whole vacation nude?"

Lauren paused for a moment to catch her breath and suddenly relaxed.

"Oh for Fuck's sake, we'll pick it up when we get back. Just make sure it stays here and doesn't get sold at some auction for lost luggage or something, okay?"

"Will do." the man promised. "I will put a note on it myself. I promise you, it will be here when you return."

"Thank you."

Lauren looked at me and sighed.

"Lucky we're flying out of the same port we're sailing from. I just hope the ship doesn't sail before we can get there."