Lauren's Lesson Ch. 17

Story Info
Lauren Gets Into a Nude Bar Fight.
4.6k words
4.43
9.2k
5

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean it Sir?" Lauren inquired. "You really like seeing me fully nude in public?"

"Oh yes." I replied. "You are so fucking hot. I'd do you right here if I could."

"Oh Sir." Lauren responded, "That makes me so hot. It was all I could do - being nude in front of all of those people - to keep from squirting, but Sir, it's starting! I can't stop it! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum right here in the parking garage!"

Lauren staggered a few more steps before milk began squirting from her tits. She turned to face me as the milk gushed out of her nipples in multiple directions.

"Oh my god, Sir!" she shrieked. "This is the best one yet! Jesus Christ, I'm totally fucking nude in public and I'm cumming!"

At that point, I didn't care where I was or who might be looking. I pulled my jeans down and began masturbating furiously at the sight of my wife's impending orgasm. Lauren staggered around for a few more seconds, before dropping to her knees behind a concrete pillar. Milk was streaming from her nipples, and cum was gushing from her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Bitch!" I moaned. "Oh fuck!"

Cum shot out of my cock and landed on the concrete floor with an audible splashing sound. I groaned loudly at the pleasure of seeing my wife's own ecstasy as I savored my own first public orgasm. Spurt after spurt of cum shot from my dick as I watched my gorgeous wife squirting in all directions. I finally finished ejaculating after what seemed liked minutes, and pulled my pants back up. Lauren had dropped to her hands and knees, with her sausage-like tits dangling down, and grunted one final time as her milk ran out and her final orgasm subsided.

Lauren remained on all fours for a few minutes, catching her breath, as her dangling bratwursts jiggled from her vigorous panting. She finally looked at me and smiled.

"Oh Sir!" she burst out. "You came to me!"

"Yes Lauren." I replied. "You were so fucking hot. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh Sir, that is the best compliment anyone has ever given me!" Lauren gushed. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too." I responded. "God, you are so hot."

"Take me home." Lauren instructed, as she stood up. "Take me home and then take me to dinner and treat me like a whore. By the time we get home, I'll be ready to fuck your rocks off."

"Now that," I replied, "sounds like a plan."

Two hours later, my gorgeous wife was dressed in a cute sundress and white canvas pool shoes. Nothing fancy, but it was a look that really turned me on. I was going to try and help her feel some sort of humiliation, so this was her way of getting me hot in the process. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, as it was very difficult for me to humiliate her now that I genuinely loved her. I had my work cut out for me, for certain!

We arrived at a fairly trendy nightspot, that incorporated both food and drink in a mixed atmosphere. and were promptly seated near the bar. I noticed two men who kept staring at Lauren; nodding and whispering. I assumed they recognized her and paid them no attention. Big mistake on my part!

The waitress took our orders, and Lauren excused herself to use the restroom. It was at this point, that I realized the pair were now eyeing me, and I began to feel a little uncertain. Certainty was confirmed, however, as my wife returned from the restroom.

The two men walked in front of her and blocked her passage.

"Hey there, Sexy Bitch." one of them said, as he approached her from the front.

The other was moving to a position behind her and I immediately sensed a trap. I stood to assist my wife but banged my knee on the table, causing me to wince and rub it for a few seconds. It was in that ensuing few seconds, that I would finally understand just what Lauren and I really had.

"Don't call me that!" Lauren responded defiantly. "My name is Lauren!"

Mr. Walk-around suddenly grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, allowing the other punk to approach her unchallenged. He reached out and squeezed my wife's tits through her sundress and smiled.

"Damn, those feel nice!" he exclaimed. "I think I want to see them too!"

Lauren squirmed, but the man behind her held her tightly, as the other jerk lifted her sundress up and pulled it over her head, stripping her bare in front of everyone. She was not wearing anything underneath it, and gasps from other patrons went up as Lauren's dress was cast to one side leaving her fully nude, except for her white canvas pool shoes.

I'll have to admit, my unclothed wife looked hot as hell, and I knew this was humiliation I could never dream of giving her myself, but this was my wife after all and I wasn't about to let someone else squeeze her freaky little titties without my permission. I regained my composure and headed for the guy who was busy fondling Lauren's bratwursts in front of the entire establishment.

"God damn!" he exclaimed, as his fingers busily kneaded Lauren's tattooed tits, "these things are really soft and squishy!"

"Get your hands off my wife!" I snarled, as I grabbed him and violently threw him several feet down the aisle.

Adrenaline kicked in, and I was loaded for bear as he picked himself up.

"I'm gonna kill you!" he roared.

At this point, Lauren stomped on Mr. Walk-around's right foot. He yelped and turned her loose, which turned out to be a huge mistake. She pushed him back and slipped her shoes off, leaving her totally nude. I marveled at her beautiful, unclothed body, but had no time to analyze why she did what she had just done. It would be obvious in a few seconds, but for now, I had my hands full with my own adversary.

He looked around and grabbed a bottle of beer from a nearby table and smashed it, leaving a jagged and potentially deadly, weapon. I had taken tae kwon do for a few months several years back, and instinct reflexively kicked in. As he swung the broken bottle at me, I moved out of the way and positioned myself for his next move, which was to swipe in the opposite direction. I blocked his forearm with my own and brought my other arm across my chest, snapping his radius and ulna with an audible crack.

The man screamed in agony and dropped the broken bottle, allowing me to continue the move. I pivoted around and twisted his wrist upwards as I pulled his arm downward as I stood up. The result was a broken elbow, and the already-broken bones of his radius and ulna popped through the skin. He passed out from the pain and fell to the floor.

I turned to assist my wife, and was amazed to see her launch off the floor to a height of about three feet. She spun around in a viscous flying back kick; her right heel catching her adversary across the cheek. He went down like a sack of flour.

"Nice shot, Babe!" I burst out.

A round of applause erupted from the other patrons and staff. Lauren bowed slightly to the fallen man and her boobs dangled briefly, before she brought her left foot up against her right calf, before planting it back firmly on the floor and taking a defensive stance. I immediately recognized the showy move as tae kwon do. It was abundantly obvious that my wife was skilled in that martial art; far more so than myself, and I wondered why she had allowed me to humiliate her early on, instead of kicking my ass. I would learn the answer to that question later on, but at the moment, I was still marveling at her performance, as well as her bare body.

"Thank you, Sir." Lauren finally responded.

She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was still completely nude, and made no immediate effort to put her clothes back on. She seemed to be very comfortable in front of everyone, and the fact that she didn't have any clothes on didn't seem to bother her in the least. In fact, it appeared to be quite the opposite. She seemed to delight in her public nudity so I didn't bother to remind her that she was still fully nude in a public establishment.

"Are you okay?" I inquired.

"Yes Sir." she replied with a smile. "I can handle myself."

"I can see that!" I burst out. "Damn!"

"You seem to have done alright yourself, Sir." Lauren said with a tinge of amusement to her voice. "That ass hat is going to need some major surgery on his arm."

At that point, her own adversary stirred and tried to get up.

"Stay down!" Lauren ordered.

The man ignored her and continued to try and stand. Lauren swept his feet, and he fell back to the floor with a loud grunt.

"I said, stay down!" Lauren repeated firmly.

The man seemed desperate, and made the mistake of trying to regain his footing once again. Lauren hiked her left knee, launched herself vertically, and brought her right foot directly into the idiot's groin with all of her force. He hit the polished concrete floor like a ton of bricks, cupping his balls and moaning loudly, but yet tried once more, to get to his feet.

"For the third time." Lauren said forcefully. "Stay down! PLEEEASE."

The man nodded and dropped back to floor.

"You were great!" I complimented my unclothed wife, as I put my arms around her, and Lauren smiled broadly.

"Thank you, Sir."

She finally retrieved her sundress and put it back on, just as three uniformed officers burst through the door. By the time time they reached us, Lauren had the dress back on and was slipping her shoes on as well.

"What's going on here?" one of the officers demanded.

"Those two," I stated, pointing to the pair laying on the floor, "stripped my wife and sexually assaulted her. Then they physically assaulted us; that one with a broken bottle trying to kill me, and we defended ourselves. There are about fifty people here who will corroborate that."

"Damn right I will!" a deep male voice burst out.

"Me too!" chimed in another, and another and yet another.

At that point the waitress appeared with a tray on her shoulder.

"Your prime rib is ready." she said with a slight tone of trepidation to her voice. "I hope you've worked up an appetite."

*

"Oh my god!" I burst out, as we got into the car. "That was so fucking hot, to see you stripped bare, and wearing nothing but those canvas shoes. You are so fucking hot, Lauren!"

"Thank you, Sir." she replied with a smile. "I'm glad I turn you on."

"You always turn me on." I responded. "And the freakier you get, the hotter you get in my eyes."

Lauren grinned.

"Good to know! You know, I almost came when that fucker squeezed my tits. Being stripped like that in front of all of those people was hot in and of itself, but then getting my titties squeezed, it was all I could do to keep from squirting from both ends."

"Just hold it until we get home!" I cautioned. "I've got a load for you too!"

Somehow, we managed to make it back to the house and get inside, without an accidental discharge. The moment we hit the threshold, Lauren pulled her sundress off again, and kicked off her canvas shoes.

"So fucking hot!" I burst out, as I began peeling off my clothes as well.

Within seconds, our naked bodies were intertwined. I pressed my mouth against hers and fondled her milky tits; pulling and squeezing them vigorously.

"Oh shit, Sir!" she shrieked.

"I want to fuck you while you're squirting!" I grunted.

I hustled her down the hall and threw her onto the bed. Streams of milk were already beginning to erupt from her nipples as I sank my cock into her dripping cunt.

"That feels so good!" Lauren screamed. "I wish you had fucked me in front of all of those people! Fuck me Sir! Fuck me! Oh God, please fucking fuck me!"

Fountains of milk gushed from her tits, as I slammed my cock in and out of her cunt. I caught some of her mommy's milk on my tongue, and it was so sweet and creamy. Then, I felt a wave of wetness engulfing my balls and I knew she was climaxing. I couldn't hold back if I wanted to. I let my load fill her cunt.

Spurt after spurt of my warm semen filled my wife's cunt, until it reached the point that it oozed out. It was a mess alright, but it was the best mess I'd ever seen. Better even, than the sheets we had soiled on the ship. This was hot. It was wet, and it was real.

"I love you so much!" I exclaimed, as I latched my mouth onto one of Lauren's nipples.

I had never actually sucked a woman's tits for milk before, but I was determined to taste her breast milk for myself this time. Would it be as sweet and creamy as I had heard?

It was! Oh my god; it was delicious! It was like drinking warm half and half. I sucked Lauren's left tit dry and then went after her other nipple; sucking both of her freaky, saggy and now empty tits until they were both completely dry and deflated.

"I love you." I whispered, as I caressed her stretched and cylindrical, sausage-like tits in my hands. "Don't forget that at 9:00 o'clock tomorrow, we have to see the shrink."

"I can't wait!" she burst out. "I want her to know how fucking freaky I am. How I want to be nude all the time; nude in public. How I want to have an orgasm in public; in front of everyone. Oh god, Sir; maybe she can help."

Lauren relaxed and settled back onto the bed.

"Eww, it's all wet!" she exclaimed.

We both began laughing, and I extended my hands. Lauren grabbed them and I pulled her up to a seated position.

"Lucky we have plastic sheets underneath." I observed. "Let's take a shower and get cleaned up. Then we'll change the sheets and go to bed."

Lauren smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good, Sir." she replied.

I turned the shower on and let it warm up before we got in. We pressed our bodies together as the hot water danced all over us.

"We've never taken a shower together before." Lauren noted. "I like it."

"Me too." I replied. "We'll have to do it more often."

My wife smiled, and buried her face in my chest. I ran my fingers down her back and held her tightly. We finished showering and changed the sheets, before climbing into bed for the night. We lay facing each other, reclined on our elbows.

"I have a question for you." I said slowly.

"About my fighting?" Lauren inquired.

"Yes." I answered. "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

"I have a brown belt in tae kwon do. I started taking lessons when I was fifteen, to defend myself."

"From what?" I asked.

Lauren took a deep breath.

"Remember when you asked me if I'd been molested?" she responded. "It was my stepfather. My mother found out and signed me up for classes."

"Why didn't she just leave him?" I asked curiously.

"She couldn't afford to leave or have him arrested. We wouldn't have had anywhere to go. We had no choice. Finally, one day I was doing the laundry and he came up behind me and pulled my tube top up. I turned around and buried my knee in his balls and told him that if he ever touched me again that I would wait until he was asleep in bed, and then I would slit his throat and laugh as I watched him die. He never touched me again or even looked at me the wrong way. All those years that Liz and I put up with it, and all it took was my standing up to him."

"Who is Liz?" I asked in a puzzled tone."

"My older sister. She was abused too. She left when I was twelve. She couldn't take it anymore. She got married and had a girl, then ended up getting divorced. I hated men for what Buddy had done to me, and just became the bitch that you knew."

"I didn't know you had a sister." I replied. "Or a mother. Why didn't you invite them to the wedding?"

"Would you have?" Lauren inquired. "I was pregnant, everyone was nude, we had an orgy and you made me roll around in the mud like a pig and suck every guy's dick that wanted me to."

Suddenly, I felt very guilty once again, for what I had done to her.

"No." said quietly. "I would not have. I'm very sorry for what I did to you, Lauren."

My wife smiled.

"Don't be." she replied. "I needed to be put in my place."

"How come you didn't just kick my ass?" I asked.

"I told you, I needed to be put in my place. Yes, I hated you for what you were doing, but deep down I knew I deserved it for the way I treated you and everyone else. And I guess that I secretly enjoyed being paraded around nude. I know I sure do now. I really hope that judge can find a way to let me be nude in public if I want to.

"Can you imagine us going to the park and me taking off all of my clothes and walking around fully nude? Oh my god, that would be so fucking cool!"

"I know I'd certainly enjoy it." I said with a grin. "So would all the other guys that were there too!"

Lauren grinned back.

"I'll bet." she giggled.

"We have to be at the doctor's office at Nine." I reminded her. Let's get some sleep."

"Okay," Lauren agreed, "but let me suck you to sleep."

She removed her teeth and I lay back as she got in between my thighs and took my cock into her toothless mouth. Her gums slid up and down my dick as she sucked it like a blowjob queen, running her tongue around my frenulum and gently caressing my balls. I moaned blissfully as I ejaculated in her mouth, and Lauren took it all, as usual.

"Mmm," she responded through her nose.

She took my cock from her mouth and smiled.

"So good." was all she said, as she licked her lips.

"I love the way you suck my penis." I sighed "It feels so good, Lauren. You're the best."

"My sister's even better." she replied coyly. "She's had way more practice than me. Maybe you'll get to find out one day. Good night, Sir."

She rolled over and turned off the lamp, leaving me to ponder over her comment regarding her sister. The following morning, we arrived at the psychologist's office on time, and ready to get her opinion on Lauren's craving for nudity.

"You must be Jack and Lauren." the receptionist greeted us. "Dr. Taylor is ready to see you."

We entered the office and the door closed behind us. My eyes almost bugged out of my head as I got a look at the woman seated behind her desk. She was topless, and had a great rack on her to top it off, no pun intended.

"Good morning." she said pleasantly. "I'm Sue Taylor. Please have a seat on the couch."

Lauren and I sat as Sue stood, and once again, I was floored by what I saw. Not only was she topless, aside from her red pumps, she was totally nude! No wonder we had been sent to see her. Sue approached us and sat on a chair facing us; her legs professionally crossed. She was holding a clipboard, and she smiled as she addressed us.

"You've been sent to me for a mental evaluation." Sue explained to Lauren. "The magistrate wanted me to see if you're imbalanced or just like being nude."

"I'm not crazy." Lauren explained. "I just love the freedom of being clothes-free. The only problem is that since I've had the baby, I spontaneously orgasm. My breasts and vagina seem to be in synch or something. As long as I'm lactating, I'm climaxing. It doesn't stop until my tits are empty."

"Hmm, I've not encountered someone who has your condition before." Sue noted, jotting something down on the clipboard. "And please, feel free to take your clothes off if you wish; both of you. As you can see, I enjoy being nude as well. That's why you were sent to me. I'm a sympathetic medical opinion.

"You see, one day last year, I was trying to reason with a patient in the parking lot after she removed her clothes and began masturbating in the fountain. She attacked me and ripped my blouse off, followed by my bra. I tried to get away, but she tripped me. As I was crawling away, she pulled my skirt off and tore it to shreds, leaving me standing there in front of everyone with nothing on but my pumps.

"I mustered up as much courage as I could and came back up here, but along the way I felt such a thrill, that I decided to see the rest of my patients that day in the nude. I've been doing it every day since then. I have to wear clothes to get here, but as soon as I enter the building, I head straight to the ladies' room and undress. Again, feel free to take your clothes off."

12