Lauren's Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

"Oh yes. Oh god," she moaned. His tongue ran up and down her slit. "Oh god that feels so good," she cooed.

His mouth enveloped the outside of her pussy and sucked gently. He released her pink lips and began tonguing her clit again. Throughout her body the feeling of pleasure washed over, all generated by Aries tongue pressing against her clit. She could feel her juices flowing again, dripping into Aries's waiting mouth.

"Fuckin' tasty," he said.

Across her clitoris his tongue flicked, each flit causing a pulse of enjoyment. Then he put his fingers inside, all but his thumb and massaged her from the inside.

"Oh god, oh god!" she cried as his thick fingers spread her lips wide.

"That's too much," she pleaded once again as she felt Aries fingers inside of her, sending shock waves through her body.

"Girl we're just getting started!"

"Oh fuck," she cried.

"Come on girl, that pussy's too fuckin' tight," as he pushed his fingers deeper causing her to moan. Then he pulled them out and started playing with her clit again till she was dripping pussy juice. He did this for nearly ten minutes. Lauren almost came a few times, but her pussy was starting to feel a little tender from the stretching. Then he lay down next to her on his back.

"Now that you're good and stretched, get up on that dick and ride it girl," he said as she straddled him and held his cock up to her pussy as she bend her knees to sit down. His cock slid a bit easier this time, lubricated by her juices and stretched by his hands, but it still felt tbig against her pussy. He held her ass tightly in his hands and thrust into her snatch relentlessly.

"Oh God! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed as his big black cock drove her wild. It hurt a little when he was able to thrust his entire cock into her. His cock was rubbing against her g-spot making her entire body start to get warm.

"Shit.. I'm I'm, I'm coming!" she screamed as her body convulsed on him. The orgasm was different than before, as the pleasure normally localized to her pelvis washed over her body. She had never felt anything like it. When she recovered she was starting to feel a little sore between her legs.

"Oh god. Aries, please cum," she begged.

"Ok bitch, here we go," he grabbed her hips and flipped her on her back.

She was so surprised that she didn't have time to react. He pushed up her legs and began fucking her hard.

"Oh god, god, ow!"

He was pulling his dick out completely and then slamming it back in again. His cock hit the back wall of her pussy, causing shivers across her entire body. She felt she was close to another orgasm even though a few of his thrusts were a bit too deep.

"Oh my God!" she screamed and her pussy clamped down on his cock squeezing so hard that her hips shook.

Fuckin' tight bitch, you asked for it," he said as he pulled his cock out. He stroked it only twice and it spewed up onto her lips. She was shocked at how far he had shot his cum. He pumped his cock again and it hit her breasts. The next shot hit her stomach. He shot the remaining cum on top of her pussy, covering her bald pussy lips.

"Oh my god," she sighed, laying her head back against the bed as she licked up some of Aries cum, tasting the salty flavor.

"Damn girl, I'll make you a pro in no time," Aries chuckled.

They laid on the bed for a few minutes before Lauren spoke.

"I'm going to take a shower to clean up, do you want to come with?" she asked.

"Nah I'm good, besides that looks better all over you, why'd you want to clean it?"

Lauren giggled. She entered the bathroom and took a quick shower to clean Aries cum from her body. She came out, looking at her creamy white skin as she dried herself with a towel.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked. There was no response. She looked up to see Tyrone laying on his side, but sleeping. Lauren smiled and grabbed a blanket and cuddled up next to his warm muscular body.

***

Lauren woke to the ring of her phone. She was looking around the bedroom trying to find it.

"Fuck bitch, turn that shit off," Aries said. She pulled it out of her purse and whispered, "Shh it's my boyfriend,"

"Too fuckin' early," he complained, sitting up in bed.

"Hi babe how are you?" Lauren asked. Aries stumbled out of bed. As Lauren watched his naked bubble butt go towards the bathroom she smiled.

"Just studying," Lauren smiled with fake enthusiasm. From the sound coming from the bathroom it was obvious Aries was peeing.

"No I didn't go. Really? No I didn't go to the guys' party, I was home. Your friend Ricky must have seen someone else," she lied.

Aries was still peeing.

"Ok yeah I can't wait to see you either. Love you, bye!"

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12