Laurey Stays Late

Story Info
3 Workmen teach Laurey a lesson.
4.8k words
4.44
88.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school was finally empty. Summer break was in full swing and Laurey was filling in for the principal while he was on vacation. They were redoing the heating and air throughout the school. She locked the door and peeked out the window at the workmen packing their van. The whole school was sweltering hot while the work was being done, and someone had to be onsite when contracted work was being done. She loved it! She was getting paid to sit in the school and watch strong young men working and sweating in little more than their jeans all day. The hardest part of the job was keeping her mind on making sure they were working.

She settled into a chair in the teacher's lounge and opened a cold soda. Now that she was alone she unbuttoned her blouse an extra button and removed her bra. Her nipples were exceedingly sensitive after their day long confinement and instantly stiffened when she blew gently down the front of her blouse to cool off. There was a fan on the table beside her, helping to cool her down. In her lap she held her computer which kept heating her up, in more ways than one. She had been chatting and checking friend's posts on various websites. In addition to the exhaust fan warming her lap, the messages were heating up her libido.

Laurey was intrigued by the idea of wild exhibitionist sex, but her teaching job restricted what she could and couldn't do. She raised her skirt and rubbed at the wet spot on her panties. Just the thought of being locked in the school, alone and horny, totally unsupervised, was getting her excited. She knew that she should stop and pack up to head home before she crossed the line, but her fingers felt so good, pushing the panty aside to feel the slick skin beneath. She shifted to her knees and slid her panties down. Her fingers teased her clit and the fan blew cooler air down her gaping blouse. The panties were keeping her knees together and making it hard to get her fingers inside, so she slid out of the chair and stood bent at the waist. She was holding the table with one hand and had two fingers from her other hand buried in her moist pussy. The panties lay forgotten on the floor at her feet now.

"Is anybody in here?" A loud voice echoed down the hallway.

Laurey squealed, "Oh Shit!" and quickly stood up and rushed to the door. She cracked the door open and peeked out into the hall. There were two of the workmen standing at the intersection of the main hallways. They were talking to each other in muffled tones. Her heart raced when she saw them start to walk towards her hiding place.

"She has to be here Joe. Her car is still in the parking lot." The smaller man was saying as the door softly clicked closed.

She ran to the chair and quickly grabbed her laptop and stuffed it into her bag. She threw it over her shoulder and turned just in time to see the door knob turning. Panicked she kicked her panties and bra behind the chair she had been sitting in and tried to tell herself that she was in charge here, not them.

"There you are." The workman said as he opened the door. "See Joe, I told you she was still here." He started to step forward into the room.

Laurey stepped towards the door hoping to rush them out. "I was just getting my things together and leaving."

Joe was a big muscular black man and had been in charge of one of the two crews working that day. "I'm sorry to bother you ma'am." His deep voice penetrated into her like a Barry White song, her legs grew weak and her pulse quickened. "Mikey here left a few things behind." He glared at his younger companion. "We would be very grateful if you could open up the roof access so we can get them. Then we will be out of your way, at least until tomorrow." He smiled.

"Um, sure, I can do that." Laurey stammered and followed Joe down the hall. "I have the keys in my bag." She noticed both men glancing at her breasts as they started down the hall.

"Go get Rick to help." Joe told the younger man as they walked. Mike nodded and turned around heading back, his footsteps echoing in the tile hall. "They were supposed to bring the compressor down first." He explained to Laurey. "They are always rushing through the job when a careful steady hand is needed." He watched the movement of her body as she unlocked the door to the roof access stairway.

Laurey could feel his eyes on her and noticed he was staring at her breasts. "I'm sure they will learn." She held the door open while he stepped inside to get the door prop. Glancing down she realized her blouse was still loose and she was showing ample cleavage with an obvious lack of her bra. Her whole body blushed. No wonder they had been looking at her chest. She shifted her stance to try and cover herself a bit.

Joe grinned when he stood up, noticing that her stance was less open than a few moments ago. "I wonder what is taking those guys so long." He took the door from her. "I can watch for those guys if you need to go get the rest of your things." He glanced down at her chest.

She turned even redder if that was possible. "I don't...it isn't...ummm..." She turned and walked as fast as she could back towards the lounge. She could hear him chuckling behind her where he waited. She ducked her head down when she passed the other two workmen in the hallway.

Only when she was safe in the teacher's lounge did she stop to catch her breath. Adrenaline was making her dizzy as she sat down for a moment. She reached down beside the chair to retrieve her undergarments. She groped on the floor and then looked down as a thrill of fear rushed through her. "They're gone!" she exclaimed. She jumped up out of the chair and looked around the room in a panic. 'I wonder what is taking those guys so long.' Joe's words rang through her head again, this time with alarms. "They were in here!" Laurey exclaimed.

Laurey rushed to the door and then paused with her hand on the knob. Should she confront them or just run for her car and safety. She peeked out and looked down the hall. It was empty. Deciding that while fantasy was fun, she needed to remain safe and get home to her husband, she closed the door quietly and then walked as fast as she could towards the back door by the teachers parking area. She broke into a run after rounding the first corner, afraid the workmen might catch her if she didn't hurry.

The door to escape was in sight just a few yards away. Laurey skidded and stumbled when she saw that it was opening! "Oh Shit!" Joe's muscular form filled the doorframe with the evening dusk and her car visible behind him.

"What's the matter?" Joe looked her over. She was sweating and her pink shirt had begun to stick to the bare skin of her breasts showing an ample sized shadow of nipple. Her hair was scattered and mussed up and her eyes had the same look as a deer standing in the road looking at the headlights of an oncoming car. "Did my boys startle you?" he asked in a firm controlled voice. He could feel his loins stirring at the sight of this frightened and helpless woman.

"Um, no. They must still be getting the compressor." She backed slowly along the wall, suddenly conscious of just how exposed she was.

"The compressor has been in the van for over an hour." Rick pointed out standing in the hall behind Laurey. She turned slowly and saw the other two men standing in her escape route. Mike was dangling her panties from his right hand and in Rick's left hand was her bra.

Joe stepped into the hall and let the door slammed closed behind him. "What is that you have there Mikey?" He walked slow and steady driving Laurey towards the other men.

"We found these panties lying around." Mike answered, his mouth curling up into a wicked grin. "No idea whose they are."

Laurey felt the fear set her nerves alight. "They are mine." She whispered in low and ashamed tones.

Joe and the others were now surrounding her, her back against the wall. "How do we know?" Joe asked. "A fine woman like you would not be caught pantiless like some 2 dollar whore, would she?" Laurey blushed and mumbled, unable to from a response. Joe reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt. "Let's just make sure." He laughed.

Mike laughed as the skirt slid up over her waist. "Looks like they might be hers." He said licking his lips as he stared at her exposed pussy. "And she is freshly shaved by the looks of it." Joe slid his rough hands between her thighs and over her smooth pussy. "How does she feel boos?" Mike piped in.

"She feels like someone we might be able to make an arrangement with." He locked his gaze on hers, his finger wedged between her labia and just touching her swollen clit. "We seem to have something you want." Hunger filled his gaze as he addressed her. "What will you give us in return?"

"What do you want?" Laurey trembled at his touch and her voice was shaking as she spoke.

Rick spoke up now. "Show us those tits and I will return your bra."

Mike laughed and started drooling and sniffing at her panties. Joe looked at her, appraising her. "That sounds fair." He agreed.

"Just show them to you?" Laurey started unbuttoning her blouse. "That's all I have to do?" Her hand shook while she pulled each of the 3 remaining buttons loose. She slipped her blouse off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"Wow! Look at those juicy mamma tits." Mike reached out and squeezed her left breast.

"Hey just looking remember." Laurey protested, but couldn't bring herself to remove his hand.

Joe picked her blouse up off the floor. "It is hard for a young man to resist such large and succulent titties." He reached over and took the bra from Rick. "I will put this by the door for you when we are finished." He tossed it to the foot of the door at least 5 yards away. Rick joined Mike and worked on her right breast. "I wonder if you want more than just to show us those mounds." Joe continued and held up the blouse. "I only asked you to show them off, not strip down like a common slut." He grinned at her maliciously, "Now let the boys play or you won't get this back at all." He stuffed part of the blouse into his back pocket.

"What!" Laurey was shocked that she had given them more than they had needed to see. She didn't mean to encourage them, but was afraid of what might happen if she didn't. "I didn't mean to...OH!" She jumped when Rick pinched her nipple. "Hey! Sto...Ow!" Mike pinched the other nipple. "Don't pin...Ah!" Laurey couldn't protest without them pinching or twisting her sensitive nipples.

"Hold up guys." Joe ordered. All three men looked at how red her breasts had become. The entire nipple was raised and swollen now. Joe cupped one in each hand and felt the heat radiating from them. "Now these are fuckable tits." He squeezed them together and rubbed the nipples between thumb and fore finger. She moaned as he did so. "See she likes the idea of a fat black cock fucking her boobs." He placed a hand over her mouth before she could protest. "I think you might be the titty fuck slut we have been looking for." He lifted her heavy breasts as if weighing them in his hands. "Why don't we move into the classroom?"

Mike opened the door a few feet down the wall while Joe and Rick ushered Laurey inside. "Kneel." Joe ordered and the men started to remove their jeans. She knelt in the center of the room and stared at three cocks, dangling before her. The smallest was easily 2 inches bigger than her husband and they were not yet fully erect. Joe pulled her close to his dangling cock. "Lick it slut, get it wet for your tits." He slapped her face with his cock. Laurey licked at his cock. It was hot and throbbed beneath her tongue. Soon it was glistening and wet, she sucked it into her mouth and moaned as the head pulsed on her tongue. "You are a natural cum slut. Look at her go guys." He grabbed her hair and held her down on his cock. She gagged and groaned, but her tongue kept on stroking and rubbing him.

Joe released her head and pulled back. "My turn." Mike turned her towards his cock and shoved it into her mouth before she could protest. Rick quietly reached down and began rubbing Laurey's breasts. Joe held her head again and gave Mike pointers on how to get his cock deeper into her throat. She gagged and moaned as they fucked her mouth. "Damn, that feels good." Mike slapped Rick on the back, "You have got to try this."

Rick moved up. He was a little bit tentative about this, but held his cock at her lips. Laurey licked and sucked on it hungrily. Her appetite had been whetted and her defenses were down. Inch after inch of his shaft slid into her mouth. "Wow, she is squeezing and stroking, that is amazing." Rick moaned as his cock was massaged with lips and tongue. Then Mike grabbed her hair and shoved her down to his balls. She gagged and sputtered on the thick bulbous cockhead in her throat. "God Yes!" Rick moaned and quivered, then shouted "I'm cumming."

The other two me laughed and let go of her so she could take the cum. The first two spurts filled her throat and mouth. The rest sprayed across her face and chest as Rick pulled back. Laurey reached up to hold the warm twitching cock in her hand, it felt alive as it squirted her. Joe looked at the mess dripping down her breasts. "Not a bad load Rick. We will need to work on your stamina a bit though." He grasped his own cock and locked his eyes on Laurey. "Now that they are wet I think it is time those titties were fucked."

Mike grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up. Joe cleared the teacher's desk, which just happened to be hers, with a single sweep of his arm. Mike scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the desk, laying her across it length ways. "Hold her arms for me rick." He instructed. Rick pinned Laurey's arms to her side.

Joe mounted the desk and knelt over her face, his heavy balls brushing her lips. "Tell me what you want bitch, or we send you back to hubby naked." He rocked his hips, rubbing his balls around her mouth and nose. Rick and mike still held her hands and legs pinned to the table as they watched Joe tempt and tease her.

Laurey wanted to scream and run away, but her body was telling her brain that it needed that big cock. "I want you to..." She hesitated and Joe reached out to pick up her panties where Mike had left them beside her on the desk. She watched horrified as he started to rip the crotch of the panties open with his bare hands. Her insides twisted and quivered. "No! Please, don't tear them up. I want you to use my breasts." She told him.

Joe shook his head and ripped the panties front to back then tore the sides in two. "I want to FUCK your big titties!" He glared at her. Her shirt was pulled from his back pocket and he started to tug at the lower hem.

Panicked Laurey screamed. "Please fuck my big titties." Her chest heaved as the adrenaline rushed through her making her tingle. "I want your big cock fucking my cum covered tits." All three guys grinned when she said this. Laurey could barely believe what she heard herself saying, but her body was more alive and excited than she could ever remember.

Joe leaned forward and pressed his thick black cock between her tits, and then rick pressed them together around him. "That is more like it slut." He slowly worked himself back and forth, spreading the cum around as he did. "I like hearing you talk like a proper cum slut." He laughed and quickened his pace.

Mike spread her legs and slid his grip upwards along her thigh towards her wet and swollen pussy. "It looks like she is enjoying this Joe." He rubbed his finger through the drippings on her lips. The finger came away coated in thick creamy juices, which he promptly licked up. "Mmmm...She is tasty."

"Go ahead and loosen her up a bit." Joe suggested.

Laurey started to protest, "What! I though you said...mmmpppfffggghhh." Joe pressed his balls into her mouth to stop the protesting. She mumbled and groaned as his sweaty muck filled her nostrils and the salty tang invaded her mouth. She was helpless to stop them and the 2 fingers working their way into her proved it. She gasped and mouthed several choice words that nobody heard.

"She likes that." Joe encouraged Mike. "You should feel how she is sucking my nuts while you do that." He laughed and drove his cock harder between her breasts.

Laurey was losing control of herself as much as her situation. She was indeed sucking and licking his balls as he fucked her tits, the nastiness of it was driving her wild. She began to buck her hips while listening to the guys describe her actions in lewd terms. When Rick rolled her nipples in towards Joe's cock she lost it. She felt the slick ridges of his cock plow over her sensitive nipples and the sent an electric shock wave through her body. She arched and screamed into his sack as it gagged and muffled her orgasm.

Mike pulled his fingers out and carried them dripping to her face. "Look what you did to my hand." He drizzled the juices onto her open mouth where she gasped and panted. He rubbed the gobs stuck to his fingers onto Joe's nuts. "Lick it up." He ordered. She did as he instructed, licking hungrily now at her own juices.

Joe stopped fucking her and sat up a bit. He scooped some of the juices roughly from her pussy. "Let's see just how much she likes her cunt juice." He slathered his anus with the creamy slime. "Now lick it clean so we can see just how dirty you really are."

Laurey was still foggy and tingling, she licked at the juices where they dripped from Joe's balls, even some of the cream on his ass cheeks. Rick noticed her reluctance and rubbed at her pussy. She moaned "Oh Yes, finger my pussy."

Joe grinned and slapped her tits with his cock. "Lick my ass and he will finger your cunt."

Laurey flinched and quivered as each swat set her nipples off. "Yes sir! Fuck my cunt with your fingers." She begged and reached for his ass with her tongue.

Joe lowered his ass a bit and felt her licking the cream from it. Then he felt her tongue actually probing his anus, trying to worm its way in. "This cunt really knows how to suck ass." He nodded at Rick who drove 4 fingers into her dripping cunt. Joe rolled his hips as she licked at him. "If she keeps this up I might need to fuck her nasty gaping cunt in a few minutes."

Rick twisted his fingers and stroked the sensitive spots inside with his fingertips. "Her cunt feels pretty tight right now." He told Joe. He could see precum dripping from Joe's cock as it dangled over her breasts. "I should have her loosened up for you in a minute though." He felt her cunt squeeze tight around his fingers when he said that.

Laurey gasped and groaned, speech was beyond her. Her cunt was aflame and her tits were being drizzled in warm precum while the smell and taste of nasty sex filled her senses. Mike had begun stroking her arms and legs with his own cock, driving her skin and her imagination wild. Then Joe was gone, he stood up and left the table. She sat up a bit and looked around a bit confused.

Joe sat down in the teacher's chair, her chair, with his huge cock standing straight up like a flag pole. "Bring her here. I need to have her fuck me." He ordered. The other two men each grabbed a leg and lifted her up. She was carried, cunt wide open and dripping across the few feet between chair and desk, then slowly lowered onto his waiting cock. Joe moaned this time as her cunt opened to accept him. She was tight, but open enough to take him. "Damn she feels good."

Laurey gasped "Oh My God! He is huge!" as the men lowered her and Joe stretched her cunt wide. He continued to sink deeper and deeper, reaching depths that she didn't know she had. She had a small orgasm when his cock head slid over and by her cervix, finally bottoming out just as her hips came to rest on his. Then he rocked forward and she jumped. That was a mistake, the motion lifted her up and then down sharply onto him again.

12