Laurey Stays Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike saw her jump and slapped her ass. "Ride'em cowgirl." He yelled. Then he and rick started in on her tits again, this time sucking and licking, one on each breast. Mike paused and licked up to her ear. "You cum again and I will fuck your ass as soon as you do."

Laurey heard his threat (promise?) and almost immediately arched her back and creamy juices flowed onto Joe's cock. She was amazed at her body's reaction and the raw sexual fury that was within her.

Joe grinned, "Wow! What did you tell her?" his cock being squeezed and milked inside her.

Mike walked around and swatted her ass. "I told her I would fuck her ass if she came." They both laughed, "I guess she wanted me to." He scooped up some of the juices pouring from her and rubbed them into her anus, working a finger in with them. Once his finger was sliding easily he removed it and pressed his cock to her ass.

Laurey was desperate for cock at this point. She rocked her hips back to meet Mike as he pressed into her. "Oh...God...Fuck...Me!" She gasped and chanted over and over as she rocked. With an audible pop the head of his cock slipped through the sphincter of her ass. This was followed by an ecstatic groan from them both.

Joe led the rhythm driving his cock up and lifting Laurey off Mike. Mike thrust up as Joe pulled back. With this pistoning motion they filled and fucked Laurey until she was a trembling mass of sexual desire. "Damn this MILF is hungry for sex." Joe was amazed at how she was taking both cocks and still going strong.

Rick had been watching the two cocks filling her and the sight had gotten his cock aroused again. He scooted the desk over beside them and climbed up. "Suck it." He grabbed Laurey's head and pulled her towards his cock.

She slurped his cock all the way in this time. Easily deep throating him in her lust crazed state. Her body convulsed as she moved into a near continuous state of orgasm. The cocks inside her ass and cunt were swelling and growing hot. She glanced sideways at Joe and saw his face, he was losing his concentration. She watched as he twitched and moaned. His controlling tones were now quiet as he tried to resist her sucking cunt. She grinned and squeezed hard, then gasped as the first searing hot load of cum exploded deep inside her.

Joe and Mike were both struggling to keep from cumming when she squeezed. Joe went off first filling her with load after load. Joe felt the spasm and then the twitching motion of Joe pressing against his own cock where they nearly met within Laurey. His cum filled her ass as he grunted and jammed his cock as deep as he could.

Laurey screamed and felt herself lifted off Joe's lap by mike filling her ass. The hot cum was deep inside her, but she felt the pressure building as it tried to escape her holes. Rick in her mouth was muffling her moans and screams, adding a sensation of vibrations to the oral massage of his cock. She lifted her ass up and felt cum explode from her cunt, squirting out around Joe's cock. A cool breeze entered her ass when Mike slipped out, leaving a gaping, leaking hole behind.

Rick was still hard in her mouth and she was sucking and licking vigorously. "Need some encouragement?" Mike asked. He was rubbing her dripping ass with his hand. She pulled back and nodded, taking Ricks cock out for just a moment. "Here you go dirty girl." He drizzled the cum from her ass onto Rick's cock and then pushed her back onto it.

She groaned as she licked the dirty cum from his cock. Hungry and excited she took him deep and her tongue danced around his shaft. "Oh my God!" Rick groaned. Laurey felt him swell again and then he added his cum to Mike's. The thought and the sensation of the last load of hot cum set her off. She arched and felt her cunt alive and electric, and then she squirted her own juices all over Joe's lap.

Things were a bit fuzzy for a few minutes as the bliss of her orgasm settled. She realized that she was sitting in her chair. Joe was standing a few feet away, zipping his pants up. He saw her looking at them. "That, boys, is a very nasty cunt." He picked up the torn panties and crumpled blouse. "With the right motivation I bet she would fuck anything." He added as her approached and dropped the panties onto her desk.

Laurey wanted to argue but couldn't, considering the last hour or so. She lowered her gaze and stared at the puddle of mixed cum that was forming on the seat of her chair. Joe leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I am organizing a bachelor party next weekend and could use someone to...umm...entertain for us." He pulled a business card from his pocket and put it in the pocket of her blouse, then dropped it in a pile on top of her panties.

The three men then left through the door laughing and patting themselves on the back. Mike could be heard in the hallway saying, "Too bad the air conditioner will be finished tomorrow."

"Don't worry. I think we will see more of her again sometime." Joe stated, then the door slammed shut and quiet filled the room.

Laurey sat, for how long she couldn't recall, staring at the corner of the business card sticking out of her blouse. She eventually felt that she trusted her legs enough to walk again and stood up. She pulled the blouse on and lowered her skirt from where it was bunched around her waist. She just picked up the panties and bra without even attempting to put them on. Looking around the mess that surrounded her desk she shook her head and took a slow deep breath before walking to the car.

Outside, the van was gone and the streetlights were on. There was a cool breeze blowing off the distant ocean that made her skin tingle. The touch of the wind on her bare cunt beneath her skirt brought her mind back to the state it had been in a few moments ago. Laurey shifted and squirmed on the leather of her seat as she drove home.

She met her husband in the front hall and he looked concerned by her disheveled appearance. "Don't ask." She told him and walked straight to the bathroom to run a bath. She stripped off her clothes and looked at the cum and sweat dried and flaking all over her body. She would enjoy the bath, but she knew that she would be masturbating to three big cocked workmen while the warm water worked its magic. With that thought in her head she locked the door and settled into the warm sudsy water.

12