Laurie

Story Info
She wants more than a spotter for her workouts.
3.4k words
3.59
44.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaslut
Imaslut
10 Followers

I will freely admit I looked great in uniform. Unlike a lot of my peers I hadn't grown the obligatory potbelly, nor was I excessively grey on top, nor was there any sign of balding. While I also admit I was no Adonis (any activity with the word "exercise" attached sent me running the other direction!), I was in pretty good shape as I approached the big 40. Six foot even, blonde hair and blue eyed, and single...again.

The greatest hardship to being a sailor has to be the family separation endured, by everyone. I'm a firm believer in "what I don't know won't hurt me" applies to both parties in a relationship. The only problem was, both my ex's weren't very good at hiding their "extracurricular" activities, and then lied about them. But, that's another story, another time...

This tale is about Laurie. Good things do come in small packages, and that's just the beginning of describing this little fuck machine. Beyond cute, this four foot something, black haired lady let me know right up Rob what she wanted. We were both about the same age, her husband working in the same building as us, but spent most of his time out on the field doing whatever it was he did. She was filling in for the department secretary, so she was constantly passing in Rob of, or near, the customer service desk where I worked.

This memorable day that I'm telling you about was winding down. I'd already packed up my bag and was standing at the counter leafing through the base paper and figuring out how early I could get away with leaving without notice. Laurie comes out of the offices, bag in hand, and flashes me a smile. She's wearing her whites this day, and I could almost swear I can see through them. Her body is perfect for her size; enough up top to be noticed, great legs, and a well rounded behind to balance things out. Did I mention she was a mother of three? You wouldn't know it by looking at her!

"Hey, Chief, another day dead! I'm heading to the gym before heading home. Wanna come?" She plopped her bag on the counter, put her coffee up out for me to fill, all the while batting her dark, sultry eyes at me.

"I think I'll pass, Laurie. There's a bottle, half a bottle of mixer, and a glass waiting for me at home. After this week, I think I need a bit of the sauce to forget this place."

"Too bad. I thought you might do me the favor and spot for me while I work out. I want to move up on my weights and reps this week." She said while rummaging through her bag for something, doing what most people do when in that act; lifting things out, moving things around, all of which drew my eyes to what she was doing. Spandex pants, sports bra, thong. I sighed. "Girl, if I didn't have something else to do..." I'd already made my plans, and I'd also promised to give a friend a ride home. "But....if you're gonna wear things like that I will be more than happy to spot you...and anything else you might need help with!"

I've always been a flirt, doing so with just about anyone with tits. I'd leer, wiggle my eyebrows, whatever it took to get a smile. To keep from getting into too much trouble, I made it a point to flirt with all the women that were receptive to it. Any that didn't like it I would stop, but most just took it as it was given. That's how I thought things were with Laurie, until she looked up from her bag then...

"Really? Well, we'll just have to see. I doubt if you could handle this anyway." With that she closed up her bag, grabbed her cup and said her goodbyes. I stood there, at a loss, watching that cute little ass sway back and forth and up and down as she headed to the door. I didn't lift my eyes fast enough and she caught my stare when she turned slightly to hip the door open. Her smile just got bigger as she headed toward the parking lot.

---------

Move forward a few months; the uniform change came and went, now everyone was wearing their working blues (really black shirt, black pants). I never did get the chance to spot for Laurie, but that didn't stop the banter, and I could tell there was something brewing with her. But, coward that I was, I didn't want to find out just in case I was reading things Rob. I was close to retiring and didn't want to face sexual harassment charges. I could find my entertainment elsewhere, and when that didn't pan out, there was always Rosie and her sisters.

It was another Friday night; I'd begged out of a dinner invite, picked up a pizza, and had just settled down to a bit of drinking and some tunes to wipe away the week. I didn't bother changing clothes, instead just getting rid of the uniform shirt and shoes. It being late in the year, it was dark outside already and the only light was coming from the kitchen (gotta see to measure!). I liked my time alone. After the last months of my second marriage, this was bliss; no slamming doors, no one trashing my stuff, and no one trying to "explain" their behavior.

I was well into my second drink and feeling a real nice buzz (ok, so I don't measure so well) when there was a knock at the door. Opening it, I was very surprised, and happy, to see Laurie standing there. There was a bit of moisture on her hair and raincoat, and she was still folding up her umbrella when she spoke.

"Hey there, Chief. It's nasty out there; I feel like I've walked through a puddle you would think is knee deep! Look at me!" I moved aside to let her in.

"If you're going to come to my abode, maybe it can be "Rob" instead of "Chief".

She smiled up at me, "Okay. I was kinda hoping we could get around all that some time soon. Why's it dark in here? You not paying your bills or something?"

I shut the door and step around her, not quite sure where this is going, but hoping... "I like the dark", I said, "It's just me, and I've got the important lights on – the kitchen and the bathroom."

"Speaking of which, where is it?" Laurie stepped cautiously into the living room.

"Through the hall, second door on the right." She was still cautious until she saw the light for the bathroom. "Can I fix you something to drink?"

"Uh, just a cola or something. I still have to drive home." She yelled this just before closing the door. I grabbed my glass, sipping as I went so as to refresh it while getting her drink ready. I knew I was about finished with the booze; I hate getting drunk and going through all the hangover crap the next day. A good buzz was all I needed.

"Hey, I said a cola!," Laurie stated from behind me. I was still topping off my glass, "I know. This is mine." I grabbed her glass and turned around...and almost dropped both!

"You never have taken me up on my request for a spotter, Rob. So, I figured I needed to show you what I normally wear when I work out." She stood there wearing the same type of outfit I'd seen that day so many months ago. I could see her hard nipples through the sports bra, and the kitchen light was such that I could glean a hint of camel toes between her legs. I love spandex!

"Does George know you dress like that in the gym? Not that I mind! But I know him and I doubt he likes the idea of all those jocks drooling over his wife." I handed her the wRobg glass, but that didn't stop her from taking a sip. "Rob, up here!" I could here the laugh in her voice as I dragged my eyes from the sight in Rob of me.

"Sorry, L. I get a bit lost when I see a girl in spandex." She just laughed and turned back into the living room. That gave me a great view of her cute apple shaped behind. "So, what are you doing out and about, Laurie?" I sat on the couch, looking up at her while she decided on either the couch or easy chair. She was standing with the light from the kitchen behind her, and I could swear I saw the small bulge of her lower lips between her slightly spread legs.

"I needed, or still need, a spotter. Truth is, I don't wear this to the gym, and George doesn't know I have things like this. I usually wear sweats and t-shirts when I work out...except when I want a different kind of workout...I changed out of the sweats downstairs, in the car..." saying this as she moved closer to me. "I'm getting tired of you ignoring the hints I've been dropping, so I figured to come right out with it."

"Laurie, I don't take hints, especially along this line. There's just too much for misinterpretation." I sat my glass down, "I've wanted to say things to let you know where I was coming from, how I felt, but needed to be careful just in case I was reading this Rob."

"What did, do you want to say? George doesn't talk much, during anything." She steps the last step to be right in Rob of me, near the hand I've rested on the arm of the couch. "I can't stand the silence. I love him, but I need things he's just not willing to give me. Tell me what you wanted to say." Laurie twists slightly, moving her crotch closer to my hand, bumping it lightly.

She's wet.

"How much do you want to hear? Is there anything I can't say? Do you really want to hear how I 'talk to you' when I'm jerking off, thinking of you in that outfit?"

Laurie moans softly as she presses her crotch against my fingers. "No. Say it. That's what I need to hear."

"What, that I can feel how wet your cunt is right now?"

She pushes harder, grunting softly, and I lift my fingers to push up between her legs.

"I like you this way, Laurie. Sweaty from the gym. I can smell your cunt. Does that word bother you? Cunt?"

"No," She whispers. I move my hand from between her legs and her eyes flew open in surprise. "I'll give you want you want, but I want more light to see you with." Her hand reaches for the switch, turning on the light next to us. I can see the wetness seeping from her pussy. Her nipples sticking out like erasures from the sports bra. She was shivering a bit.

"Are you cold, Laurie?" She whispers "No".

"Your nipples look hard as rocks, L. Are they? Reach up and touch them, tell me how hard they are." I watch as she moves her hand up to her left breast. As she does this I put my hand back down, pushing my fingers between her legs.

"It's hard", she pants, looking down at me. Her hips start humping the backs of my fingers, her legs tighten around them.

"Pinch it. Grab your nipple."

She tries, "I can't get a grip through this material!"

"Take the top off, then. Let me see you. I want to see you play with your tits."

Her eyes widen a touch when I say this, but she reaches up to take the bra over her head. Her flat stomach stretches taut, accentuating her firm muscles, flattening her breasts as she reaches higher. I can't help but move my free hand to my crotch to adjust the raging hardon that has grown in my pants. Laurie watches as I do this, keeping my hand on my dick and slowly start to rub it.

"No fair," she said, "I want to watch you, too, Rob."

"What, you want to see me jerk off? You want to see my hand stroking my dick, rubbing the head with the precum that comes out??

"Yes." She pushes against my fingers harder, as I put more pressure up and on her clit through the shorts.

"Your choice; I take my hand from your cunt to open my pants, or you do it." She smiles as she reaches for my belt, undoing it as I help her with the zipper. As she stands upright again I tell her to play with her tits again.

"Grab that nipple and play with it? Play with both of them. Show me how you like to have your tits attended to? OOOOOOhhhhhhh, you like a little pain, do you?"

"Yes", she says through gritted teeth, "not at first, like this, but later, after I've gotten really turned on." She's rubbing and squeezing both tits roughly, "Watch...". Laurie grasps her nipple between her fingers and starts rolling it back and forth, slightly pulling it out away from her body. Her other hand is frozen on the other breast, squeezing it firmly.

"That's hot, L. Pinch it harder. Oooo, that hurt, didn't it? I can see it did! You're a slut, aren't you?" Her eyes focused on mine when I said that, as she continued to massage and squeeze her tits. "There's nothing Rob with that, lover. I'm a slut, too. I love sex. The nastier the better. Here, look at my dick, see what I'm doing to it, and my balls? See how I squeeze them? See how hard I bend my dick?"

"Take your shorts of, slut!"

She bends down slowly after backing up a little. "No, turn around. I want to look at that beautiful ass of yours as you take them off." Laurie turns around and hooks her thumbs in the waistband of the shorts. "Slowly, girl, slowly. Tease me a bit as they come down." She takes her time pushing and pulling them down, slowly bending at the waist the lower they got. What a tight ass! I dropped to my knees from the couch and leaned into her, stooping slightly to have my nose near her ass.

"Damn, you smell good." I reach out with my tongue and give her a long lick on her left cheek. "I can taste the salt from your sweat. Is your cunt sweaty, too."

"Yes, I'm soooo wet now. I was wet at the gym, too....had to quit because I'd soaked through my shorts and sweat pants.... I knew I was going to come here and I got so hot thinking about what might happen here....what I was hoping would happen...."

I grabbed her hips and turned her around, "Lean on the arm. I'm going to lick your ass, slut. Is that what you like?"

"OOOOOoooooo, that's nasty....", she moaned as I spread her cheeks. I buried my nose right against her butthole and breathed in, savoring the sharp, tangy smell of her most private place. "Ooooooooo, you're soooo fucking nasty, Rob......"

"What? Someone licking your ass? Or is it licking your ass when it's soooo dirty right now? The smell is intoxicating, L. I love this. My first wife learned to like this. She would go a couple of days without showering just to give me this. You taste wonderful!"

"Touch my cunt, touch my cunt, please..."

"Move over, slut. Put your head on the cushion." She moves over, her knees shaking as she shifts over. Her cheeks spread more as she lays her head down again. "Spread your legs more, slut!"

"Please...."

"What? Touch your cunt? Can you see your juices?! You're leaking so much, L.! Feel your cunt, slut!"

"I knooow...I can feel it. What are you doing? Where'd you go?"

"I'm taking my pants off, slut. I want to be comfortable while I eat this ass. Look between your legs so you can see me jerk off."

"Put your tongue back, Rob.....I've got two fingers in my pussy, now another.....ooooo, god, this feels good....tongue my asshole, fucker! Ungh......oooooh..."

The mix of smells and tastes are driving me nuts! Her asshole flexes and pulses as I alternate between licking and sucking on it. Slowly it relaxes and I can start stabbing my tongue into the hole!

"Are you shoving it in me?! Oooooohhhmmmyyyyygoooooodddd thatfeelsgoodRoboooo..."

Her hand is slapping my chin as she pumps it in and out of her cunt. The sounds coming from her are adding to the mix of my slurping and her moaning. Suddenly her knees collapse, and she's laying face down on the couch, her ass hanging off the side.

"Cummingcumming..." she pants and quivers. I'm not done; I've not felt this excited in a long while and I wanted more of that ass.

"I'm going to fuck this ass, slut! I've got to, but first I want to lube it with some of your cunt juices. Can I have your ass, bitch? Do you want me to fuck your ass? Can you handle my dick pumping in and out of your back hole?! Talk to me, slut!!"

"Yes, yes....I want it...fuck me...fuck my ass...put it in me.....please......fuck me..."

"Spread your ass, then, help me fuck you, L. OOOOOoooo, that's so beautiful....your asshole is open a little already.....let me help you open it some more.......here's my fingers..."

"aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh.....oooooo, that hurts....goslowpleeease...."

I see her hand move between her legs. She's complaining it hurts, but she's frigging her cunt again. I pull my fingers out and drop down a bit to dip them into her cunt.

"Oooooyeah... fingerfuckme......mmmmmmm..."

I lean down and start licking her asshole again while slipping a third finger into her cunt. She's so wet it fits in easily and I bottom out to the last knuckle, pulling out just to push it back in again. The smell of her pussy and ass drive me mad with desire. I want this ass, this cunt, this woman. I'll do anything to have her again and again.

I take my fingers from her and stand upright on my knees. "I'm taking this cunt, slut. Keep frigging that clit," and I shove my dick into her pussy. My god, it's exquisite! To think three kids and I don't know how many men have stretched this pussy, and it's as tight as it is now. My hips slam into her ass, slapping against her cheeks. I watch them ripple and quiver with each push forward. I'm not going to make it to take that ass, though. I can feel the urge to come building rapidly.

"Your cunt is wonderful, L. I love this feeling, feeling your fingers brushing against my balls, knowing you're husband doesn't know I'm taking his hole. I'm going to cum in your cunt, slut, I'm going to cum in your cunt!"

"YES!!!!! DO IT!! I want it, I waaaannnttttttiiiiiiittttt................"

She came just before I did, flooding me with more of her juices. I grab her hips for leverage and really start pounding into her.

"OOOOOohhhhhhhhhyesssssssss, harderharderharder!!!!!!!!"

That did it. I started shooting my load in her hot cunt. "Here, here, ungh, good god, yes, fuck, in you now, bitch.......fuck......." I couldn't help it. Laurie was limp under me, moaning continuously as I came in her. Her ass and crotch were soaked with our juices and sweat. I collapsed on the floor, my head resting on the calves of her legs.

Even exhausted as I was I couldn't help but start licking and rubbing my face in the fluids draining down her inner thighs. I grabbed one of the throw pillows off the couch to support my head as I worked my way up her legs to the v of her crotch. She didn't move as I shifted about.... I just couldn't get enough of this!

"Nomorenomore....please....I've died....Rob....please....."

So I just laid there, feeling the juices drying on my face, and my crotch. My dick was still semi-hard and I started stroking it again, reliving what we'd just done. I noticed how wet the carpet was under my shoulders and reveled in the knowledge that I was the one who made her soooo wet.

Imaslut
Imaslut
10 Followers