Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile on her face should have told me what she wanted. It didn’t matter. I no longer needed to be instructed of my purpose in life. Without taking my eyes from the object of my desire I dropped to my knees and crawled to her. Her legs spread as far as they could and I worked my way between them.

The taste was new and different as I licked the droplets from the lips of her cunt. It didn’t matter.

I was in love with her pussy.

On the way home I peeked at her as she slept. At this time I was totally under her control. The realization came as no surprise. I wouldn’t have it any other way. As I drifted into a peaceful slumber I remembered that we never did consummate our relationship. My poor little guy never did make it into the entrance of her powerful pussy. But I never felt happier.

On the long flight she awoke after a while. I felt her stirring and sat up. She smiled as she rose from her seat, leaning over she whispered in my ear.

“You’ve been so good. Since you spent so much on me I’m going to give you a special treat. Meet me in the rest room in five minutes.” The hot breath on my skin sent shivers down my spine.

Long moments later. I knocked on the door. It cracked open and I squeezed inside. Laurie was atop the sink; her legs spread wide, her panties off. Without a word I sank to my knees before her and planted my face in her pussy. Wasting no time, the novelty adding to the thrill, I licked feverishly, my lust knowing no bounds.

She must have not fastened the latch because in the middle of my adoration the door opened.

“Excuse me.” A deep voice resounded. I tried to pull back from her but was prevented by her hand. It held me tightly against her womanhood so I continued with my task.

“Can I help you?” Laurie asked giggling as she spoke.

“It looks like you’re already getting all the help you need.” The deep voice said obviously amused.

“Oh him. He just takes care of my oral needs.” She reached down and pulled my shirt out of my pants. Grabbing the top of the panties I had on she yanked them up, exposing the silky fabric

The man chuckled. “Isn’t that cute?” While busy trying to please her I could feel him draw closer. “If he only takes care of you oral needs, what do you do when you need something else?”

Laurie held my head, stopping me from my devotion. “When I have real needs, I seek a real man.” Clutching my head with her thigns, she asked, “Do you know any?”

To my chagrin, the man and my beloved chatted while I continued my devotion. There was a part of me that felt extremely humiliated being caught eating my girlfriend as the two of them conversed. The strange thing is that part of me was tremendously excited.

When they finsished their conversation, the man closed the door and I was allowed to finish my task unobserved.

After a few minutes, Laurie groaned with her orgasm. Allowing me to lick for another minute, she finally pushed me away.

“Go now. I have other needs.”

As I left the restroom, Laurie remained behind. As I walked back to my seat I passed an aisle of rugged men who were whispering to each other. They laughed when I went by.

Somehow I managed to get through the plane ride. As I watched in extreme jealousy, Laurie was visited by a number of the men from that aisle. It seemed that each one snickered at me as they cam out of the room.

I couldn’t wait until the flight was over and we could go home.

Once in the house I had this ridiculous notion that things would finally become normal.

Of course, it wasn’t to be. Laurie had other ideas. She laid down the rules from the moment we settled in.

The first and most significant development was her possession of the master bedroom. When she stated she was going to move in I was thrilled but then she added the caveat that I was to move to the guest room.

The thought of her being so close was enough for me so I agreed.

Surprising me further, she gave me a present.

“You’ve given me so much lately that I felt you should have something from me. I owe you this. I spent a long time getting the right gift, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.”

My heart almost burst. “I’m overwhelmed. Thank you. Anything from you, I’ll treasure forever.”

When I opened the package I discovered seven pairs of dark silk panties. Each one was embroidered in a soft, pink color.

The day of the week was printed on the front and on the back were the words ‘property of Laurie.’

I looked up, my mouth wide open. “I don’t get it. What are these?” My heart was beating very fast. I don’t know if it was because of the embarrassment or the excitement.

“Now that we’re together, I want to make sure that you don’t cheat on me. If you wear these all the time, you’ll be too embarrassed to undress in front of another woman. You do want to stay true to me, don’t you?”

By this time I was so hooked on her pussy that I knew I would anything she wanted so I agreed. She nodded. Smiling at my acquiescence.

The next part of her new rules was then explained to me.

“I’m used to a certain way. You’ve seen that because of my work. I find that it’s necessary to set up the same kind of reward system at home. Because they are so simple, men find it easier that way.” I wasn’t sure exactly what she meant as she continued. “When you buy me gifts and give me money, I’ll allow your servile tongue to seek it’s pleasure on my pussy. For 15 minutes. More gifts and more money grants you more time between my legs. Do you understand?” I nodded.

Over the months I figured out her system. It was really so simple that even I could understand. For example, once, for her birthday I gave her $1000. Smiling, she led me to her bedroom, took off her panties and sat against the pillows. I snuggled between her legs and worshipped her beloved pussy for an hour. To add to my pleasure, I was blessed with four of her orgasms.

It was the best present I ever received.

The relationship was totally one-sided and alas, I never did get to put my little toy in her. But I got good at the oral devotion and learned to cherish every moment. Most times, I could get her to come after licking gently, nibbling softly, and then lapping like a thirsty animal.

For my relief I tried to time my release by rubbing against the bed while I worshipped, but most of the time she pushed me away before I came and i had to go jack off in my bedroom while she slept.

Wanting her all to myself, I tried to get her to quit her job as a dancer. We didn’t need the money but she insisted on keeping her job. She told me she enjoyed being the center of attention and all the men drooling for her.

After much pleading and a substantial monetary gift, I got her to cut back to only performing on the weekends. However, that still caused problems.

Most men worked during the week so they could stay out all night during the weekend. Laurie kept coming home later and later, sometimes not until early the next morning. Usually, her hair was messed up, her clothes askew. When I asked what she had been doing she wouldn’t answer, pushing me aside and retreating to her bedroom.

Imaging all kinds of things did not lessen my desire for her luscious pussy. Even though I knew she had been with another man, I still begged her to allow me to lick her. I couldn’t help it, she always seemed so sensual when she came home.

Laughing at my pathetic pleas, she informed me that she had worked up quite a sweat and she might taste different.

I didn’t care. I needed to demonstrate my total devotion. Taking pity on me, she stripped and lay on the bed.

When I was at the place of my worship she called me a special name.

“That’s it my little slut girl. Clean up my pussy. Clean out all of the mess down there. Eat it up, you little cum-drinking slut.”

During one such encounter I commented how she must of danced a lot that night.

“Why do you say that, little cum-licker?” She asked.

“You’re a lot more sweaty down here than usual.” Her laughter filled the room. I never understood why that amused her so.

One weekend she didn’t come home until Sunday evening. She seemed especially happy but she wouldn’t tell me where she had been. My advances were shunned, even after promising a significant amount of money.

“I’m afraid you’d suffer in comparison.”

Lauried consented to marry me finally, but only under certain provisions. Completely under her spell I agreed to everything including letting her take the honeymoon with one of her lovers.

I still get to lick her, even though I live in the basement now. Her lover moved in and after they finish making love I get to clean her ravashed pussy.

The only scary thing is that she is talking about making me clean him too one day.

12