Laurie and Debi

Story Info
After the show the girls want action.
1.7k words
4.17
63.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wfm1969
wfm1969
31 Followers

Laurie loves male strip shows. Not that she would see them very often, but around once each year the opportunity would come up. I didn't mind either, because she was always ready to go when she got home. So I wasn't upset when she arranged a girl's night out to see the dancers when they came to town. She invited three of her best friends, and together they went to the club for a good time.

I stayed home that night and as it became late, I started getting excited about her coming home. She would usually describe her night. Often they would make out with the men (for a fee of course), and occasionally they had a chance to grope them. She loved talking about it.

I showered, shaved, and put on my silky pajama bottoms, commando of course. There was no doubt about it, I was hoping for some action when she got home. I settled into the living room couch and turned on the TV. I must have passed out while I waited.

I was awakened by something warm and moist between my legs. The soft sound of moaning; almost like purring "mmmmmmmmmm." I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed. We called this waking-up-nice. Whenever one of us wanted a little action, we would wake the other by going down on them. That night I was already hard when I awoke. I could feel her mouth kissing my balls and running up and down the shaft. Then she took me into her mouth again.

I opened my eyes to watch and in the dim light I saw a thick blonde mop of hair moving slow up and down over my tummy. Laurie's hair is black.

The moment it struck me, I lurched up into a sitting position. Laurie wasn't sucking me, it was her friend Debi. Debi's eyes never left my hard member as I sat up, she simply pushed my knees apart and went back to her play. It seemed as if she wasn't into me as much as my hard cock, as if it wasn't even attached to me. Like any cock would do.

Opposite us in the arm chair sat my wife. She watched us like a wolf eying its prey. Her denim skirt was hiked up to her waist, and her panties pulled down to her ankles. Her right hand made frantic circles between her legs. I could hear the sound of the wetness on her fingers. Her other arm reached up underneath her shirt where she tugged gently at a nipple with her thumb and forefinger.

I have to admit that I didn't care for Debi very much and I think the feeling was mutual. Those feelings aside, I must also admit that Debi was very good looking. She was hot; with her long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and full lips. She wasn't tall, but her legs were long and thin. Her waist was narrow and flat.

Debi stood up and dropped her mini skirt and panties to the floor. She pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it aside. Lastly she unhooked her bra and let it drop. She had large pink and soft nipples with a thick patch of slightly trimmed blonde hair between her legs. She bent over to massage me with her hands and bite my nipple. It hurt.

Laurie stood to remove her clothes too. She threw them into a pile in the middle of the floor. My wife is taller with dark hair and eyes. Her smallish breasts are almost perfectly round with brown nipples the size of quarters. She trims her hair much shorter; just enough to show that it is black. The lips surrounded by that hair were swollen and wet.

Debi climbed up over me on the sofa and knelt down with a knee on either side of my thighs. She reached down with one hand to push my cock up where she could lower herself onto to it. She paused momentarily with my tip barely touching her swollen pussy. I could feel her wetness pouring slowly over me. She must have been aroused for hours. Then slowly in one single motion she dropped herself onto me and held me deep inside her.

Like any man, I love the feeling of being inside a woman. But there was something different and special about Debi's pussy that night. Maybe it was wetter than I've known. Maybe it was warmer or fit tighter around me. Maybe it was softer or more swollen. Or maybe we both were so completely turned on. Together, though, we let loose a loud, deep, and long groan.

She wiggled a little to take me in deeper. She held still, then raised up and down slowly along then entire length of me. She repeated this a small number of times, and then with me protesting she climbed off.

As Debi stepped aside, Laurie approached me. With Debi watching Laurie kneeled between my legs and took my wet member into her mouth. She bobbed her head a couple of times and moaned. Then she stood again.

Laurie turned around and backed into me until her soft cheeks pressed against my belly. Then, with her back to me, she lowered herself onto my waiting cock. Again I moaned. Laurie felt so completely different, and yet I can't describe how. She was just as wet, just as swollen, and just as soft. I felt like I was inside her for the first time and I was simply blown away.

Debi knelt down in front of us. She pulled our legs apart wide and ran her hands up my thighs to my balls. She massaged them gently while Laurie raised and lowered herself on my hard cock. They both fixed their eyes to the action between Laurie's legs. Debi moved in close to kiss and lick my balls. Laurie raised up high to give Debi room, then with Debi's tongue caressing my shaft, Laurie lowered herself onto Debi's mouth.

Laurie leaned back as far as she could to give Debi free access to her clit. Then Laurie held still with me inside her as Debi caressed the clit with her mouth. I have seen Laurie cum many times, her stomach muscles throb and clench. The throbbing progresses lower and lower until finally her pussy closes tightly with her release. Hours of arousal and Debi's tongue were too much for Laurie. I watched as her tummy throbbed in pleasure. She came on Debi's face while clenching hard on my cock.

They caught their breath for barely a second then switched positions. Debi faced outward as Laurie had and lowered herself onto to me again. She pulled her knees up high next to her sides, fully exposing the action to my watching wife. Laurie squatted down in front of us, pulled my balls with one hand and massaging Debi's clit with the other.

Debi wanted her favor returned and pleaded. "please....Please....Please." She whispered between moans of pleasure. Laurie stared at the action between our legs, shaking her head, but an instant later she lowered her face to kiss Debi between the legs. Debi pulled her lips wide with her hands. A second later Laurie's mouth firmly pressed against Debi's pussy, her tongue flicking against the clit.

Like Laurie, It didn't take Debi long to cum. She had a night's worth of pent up sexual arousal too. Debi's tummy didn't throb though, instead her hips jerked back and forth in an instinctive vibrating motion. She moaned like someone had punched her in the stomach.

The girls didn't waste time switching positions again. Debi climbed off, and Laurie climbed back on, this time facing me. Laurie put her hands on my shoulders and as Debi lined me up, Laurie lowered herself back on me, taking me in deep. There was nothing gentle or sensuous about it, Laurie simply needed to fuck. So with her nails digging into my shoulders she bounced rapidly up and down.

Laurie pumped hard and fast. At no other time in my life, had I ever felt like a piece of meat. As Laurie bounced and screamed, though, I knew it was pure pleasure of the moment. I could have been any man with a hard dick. But I was enjoying myself too. Watching the women make each other cum while I was inside them was amazing. I was taken away, and much like the girls, was caught up in my own pleasure.

Laurie stopped thrusting to cum. Then started again, then stopped to cum again. Whenever she gets ready to cum she becomes very silent with a look on complete concentration on her face. She repeated this several times until finally she could not cum any more.

Laurie climbed off me, pushing Debi onto the couch beside me, whispering into my ear "now go for it!"

Laurie knows that I will last a long time while sitting or on my back. Certainly that was part of her plan. She also knows that I cum hard and fast when on top. So she guided me on top of her friend Debi and stood back to watch.

I was unconscious. A machine. The moment my hard cock entered Debi's wet pussy, my hips instinctivity started thrusting. I stared into Debi's deep blue eyes, but didn't look into them as much as through them, for I was far away. My hips pounded hard and fast. I could smell the sweet pungent aroma of Debi's pussy as we pumped.

She raised her knees up high to let me in deep and I took advantage. The room filled with moaning and groaning and screaming and slapping of bodies. I can't say for certain that Debi came, but she left deep scratches in my back. And one moment she was screaming, the next she was silent; then screaming, and then silent.

Laurie was nuzzling up behind me. She whispered in my ear "cum inside her....cum inside her." She knew I was ready to explode. Laurie reached around to hold the base of my cock between her forefinger and thumb. She wanted to feel me throb as I came. When I started to throb she moaned with delight, "yeah, oh yeah."

I thrust in as deep as I could. My cheeks squeezed together hard as I unloaded into my wife's friend. One explosion, then another, and another, and another. I seemed to cum for several minutes, but that must have been my warped perception of time. With the last throb I collapsed into a heap of sweat and wetness. We were all completely tapped out.

wfm1969
wfm1969
31 Followers