Laurie and Her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But just a little 'fyi' baby..." My wife's eyes were glazing over again, her body succumbing to her lust, her passions inflamed by every facet of the scenario unfolding before all of us. "Briany," her voice was lower, even sexier as she whispered to him, "the kind of pain that really makes me hot...it comes from your beautiful cock pounding into my cunt when you loose all control...it comes from your monster dick stretching my ass, forcing me to take all of you there. But the rest of me responds a lot better to soft and gentle than hard and rough, baby." Laurie pulled Brian down to her and kissed him hard and deep, squeezing him against her full breasts.

As she broke the kiss, she smiled at him. "But, baby...really...tonight you can do anything you want to me...just please, baby..." Laurie's body was rocking back and forth as Brian fucked her harder and deeper than before. "Please baby...don't ever stop fucking me...Jesus, David!!!" Laurie screamed across the room, "His big, fuckin' cock is gonna make me cum...oh, God, Brianie...I can feel you, baby...don't stop...I can feel you against my cervix, opening me up, lover...Oh God!" Laurie screamed, "It hurts, baby...no, don't stop...I'm gonna cum on your big, fat cock, lover...unghhh...David, I love your son...will you let me keep fucking him after tonight?"

Beads of sweat were dropping from my nephew's face as he continued his assault on his aunt's well-fucked cunt. I could see his attention shift, waiting for his father to respond to Laurie's question. His cock was rock hard as he kept battering against the depths of her fiery pussy.

Laurie's groans were getting louder, more insistent as her nephew plumbed the depths of her liquid love. She knew that is she tipped her hips up, into just the right position, Brianie would be able to slip his cockhead into her cervix. More than anything, she wanted, no...sheneeded to feel his hot blast shoot into in her as deep as he could go.

David sipped his drink, motioned me over with a joint in his hand, while considering his slut's request. He looked at me – I shrugged my shoulders, took a big hit and smiled at him. He knew the risks and the rewards of this scenario as well as I did. I knew, if he decided to let them carry on, he would accept his responsibility should anything go wrong.

Together, we watched his son fuck my wife, taking her to places neither of us had ever been. Later, she would tell us it was the situation that took her out of control; just the thought of fucking Brianie in front of both David and me made her cunt spasm. When it finally happened for real, she lost all control.

I moved back to the bed to observe the scene on display. Laurie was on her back, her pelvis tipped up like a supplicant, ready to receive the holy scepter again and again. Her skin was flushed a rosy pink; her nipples were hard as diamonds crowning slick and swollen breasts. Brian was flushed as well, with sweat dripping off his angular face and splashing lightly on to his aunt's searing flesh. I moved closer and put my hands on their joined sex.

"Brian, stop for a minute. Calm down just a little..." I spoke slowly and quietly as he stopped rocking his hips forward and back. When he withdrew his crème-covered stalk I wrapped my hand around him and slowly drew him all the way out of my wife's sweet cunt. They both protested but I didn't pay them any attention as I gently rolled Laurie over until she was laying face down, her head on the pillow. Her left side was raised slightly as I drew her left leg up and bent her knee. In this position, her perfect ass was raised and tilted towards her nephew, her newest lover.

I bent over her and spread her cheeks with my left hand, With my right, I scooped up some lubrication from her frothy cunt and spread it over and around her puckered back door. Her protests stopped and her moaning began as she realized what was in store. Brian's eyes were burning a hole in me as I leaned in further and used my tongue to open up her anal passage. When she was ready, I leaned back and took my nephew's cock in my hand. I looked at my brother, hoping I would see a pleased and knowing look on his face. I did.

I turned back and grabbed the bottle of massage oil. After letting a few drops fall on Laurie's butt-hole, I squirted a little in my hand and then rubbed it all over Brian's throbbing cock. I put the bottle down and brought Brian closer, laying him down on his right side behind his aunt. Again, I spoke softly as I rubbed his magnificent erection. "Let me do this until she's ready for you, okay?" Brian mumbled something – I took it as a 'yes'. I put his left arm over Laurie's side until his fingers found her firm tit and then the pointed nipple. As he kissed her sweat-covered neck and played with her distended tip, I took his cock and put it against her rear opening. They gasped together as the dark-pink plum shaped cockhead pressed into her tight hole. I leaned down and whispered in my wife's ear. "Relax, baby...you're so beautiful like this...so hot...remember, baby, breathe easy...when you feel him push in, you push out...okay?" She whimpered something back to me – again, I assumed it was her agreement so I moved back to see the penetration I was orchestrating. Tightening my grip around Brian's huge hard-on, I pushed him into Laurie's ass.

As he got his huge head past her sphincter, Laurie groaned. And again, her comments were directed towards my brother. "Oh David...God, he's so big..." I was holding him in place, letting her backside adjust to his amazing girth. "So...unghh..." I fed several more inches of my nephew's man-meat into my wife's ass. "Christ that feels so good, Brianie." Laurie seemed to have adjusted, so I let Brian slide the next few inches past her stretched-out ring. Again, Laurie moaned as she repeated her earlier request. "Jesus, David...please...unghh...can I, lover? Can I...keep fucking your son...OH MY GOD..."

When I saw Laurie's muscles relax, I slowly pulled Brian all the way out her. It was so hot, seeing how her assholeremained open, as if waiting to be filled again. Entranced, I put my face between her cheeks and reamed her with my tongue; I had to experience that myself.

Then once again, I took my nephew in hand and brought him to her wide-open backside. This time, I guided him in about half-way and then with drew him again. And still, her asshole remained open, perhaps the most blatant invitation I have ever seen. I called David over to the bed to witness this depravityup close and personal.

Hardly believing his eyes, he took three fingers and slid them easily up her backside. He leaned over and kissed her neck, then whispered something in her ear. She started moaning even before he straightened up and took his son's fully erect cock in his hand and plunged him as far up her ass as he could go. Laurie's moans turned into a short scream, matched by Brian, as he buried his full ten inches straight up her rectum. After a moment's hesitation, he pulled himself all the way out of her rear chute. And again, her gateway held itself open for more.

David must have seen enough to answer Laurie's question. But he did it by speaking to his son. "Okay, Brian...don't keep her waiting...fuck her ass now – good and hard." Again the two lovers moaned and groaned, mumbling to each other as Brian's long, muscular body was covering his aunt's back. He was nibbling on the back of her neck, playing with her tits again, as he fucked her asshole, sawing in and out, picking up his tempo the longer they fucked.

"So, Brian," David continued, "is she anokay fuck?"

"Jesus, Dad...yeah...duh!" He couldn't help it, I guess...he started giggling as he was fucking my wife's ass. Laurie's moans kept my attention on Brian's cock as he slid in and out of her back door.

"Okay, then, Son...here's the deal." Now he was looking directly at me as he spoke. "Did I tell you that he's moving back here?" I shook my head. "He's gonna be working for my friend – the one he interned with last summer. So, I figure he's gonna need aslut."

Laurie moaned as she understood her brother-in-law's intentions. "Yeah, I think it could, you know, make things easier for him." I must have looked a little puzzled, but David continued. "First, he won't have any pressure if he just needs to get laid, right?" Laurie was moaning non-stop as Brian was playing with her nipples while plunging into her faster and deeper with each stroke. "Second, if he finds an apartment...you know, he'll probably have some roommates...either from college or maybe, some friends from high school." Laurie groaned as she listened to David. Brian graduated high school with our daughter. Many of his friends knew Laurie from years before. "If something comes up with them, he may need a slut to take care of the problem, or whatever...you know, to be around to fuck them or blow them if they want it. Maybe," and he winked at me, "he'll need a hostess for a card game or something."

Laurie was rocking back and forth as Brian fucked her faster and faster. "Fuck me, baby...Brianie, you're gonna make me cum again, baby...please, don't stop...keep fucking me with you huge cock, Brianie..."

"And third," David resumed his countdown, "he may have some kind of situation at work where the services of a slut might be helpful. You know, fuck the boss...fuck the clients, whatever.

"So, to answer your question, Laurie...will I let you keep fucking him?...let me put it this way. If you want to continue as my slut...you'll be my son's slut as well."

I know Laurie heard him as her moans turned into the little screams that always seem to precede her orgasm. She almost couldn't get the words out. "Is that what you want, Brianie? Do you want your aunt to be your very own, personal slut?"

"Dad?" Brian turned his face to look at his father.

Smiling, David said, "It means she'll do what you ask her to, Son. She'll be available to you...and to anyone you say...any time, any place. All you need to do is to tell her she will be your slut as you cum in her ass."

Brian jumped a little as I started to massage his swollen balls and play gently with his asshole. "God, Uncle Steven," he could barely speak, "that feels so great...I'm gonna cum..." His cock was moving like greased lighting in and out of her ass. "Laurie...you're gonna be my slut...unghhh...Jesus...you are my slut, Laurie...until I say that you're not."

At that moment, I could feel his climax start to move up from his swollen sac through the bottom of his stalk. I had to pull my hand away as he buried himself up to his balls. His ass cheeks clenched repeatedly as he poured jet after jet of his cum into my wife's well-fucked rectum.

Underneath his taut flesh, my wife was groaning, deep into a sexual frenzy. Her nephew fucked her assso well, she thought. The scenario's David painted while Brianie plunged in and out of her tight ring made her hotter and hotter. When he mentioned being ahostess for a card game, she felt her climax starting deep in her spasming cunt. As it grew inside her, she realized she was going to cum on Brian's magnificent tool – something that almost never happens for her – and realizing it made her climax grow even stronger. Then, as she felt his beautiful cock swell up inside her and plunge as deep as it could go, and she felt the thick, hot cum splash inside her, she heard Brian declare his 'ownership' of her...and her orgasm rolled through every fiber of her body, washing her with waves of pure pleasure as she lay still underneath her young nephew's body.

Brian was still buried inside his aunt's sweet ass as he started to calm himself, his breathing slowly returning to normal, the savage expression softening back to the face that showed awe and wonder. He licked the sweat off of her neck as he grabbed a handful of hot, firm breast. "I don't think I heard you answer me, Aunt Laurie." His voice held a small trace of disbelief at his unbelievable good luck. He pulled her nipple slowly, sending flashes of pleasure through her cunt. His voice dropped to a hoarse whisper. "Are you my slut? Just like my dad said?"

Laurie groaned again, knowing (she thought) what the consequences of her desires might be. She rolled her head back and kissed her nephew hard and deep. Her eyes were ice-blue slits. When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Do you want me, Brianie? Or is it because David said it?" She rolled her hand over his side and around his hip until her deft fingers found his balls resting against her ass cheeks. "If you want me to be yourslut, baby..." she squeezed his sac, "tell me to do something slutty."

Brian looked thoughtful for a moment, then his boyish grin returned. He held Laurie's cheeks apart as he slowly withdrew from the depths of her bowels. Although his cock was soft and pliable, it was still long and thick from the blood still trapped there. He moved around so that he was leaning against the headboard with his back, his legs spread and his knees drawn up. His voice cracked as he tried to bark out his first command. "Clean my cock, slut! Suck it clean!"

Laurie moved me out of her way as she knelt between Brian's legs, sitting back on her heels in the same submissive pose she had used earlier with my brother. As she brought her hands around her, she put them on the inside of his thighs, sliding forward until her mouth met her hands at his cock. She moaned deeply as she licked the top layer of their union off his long, thick shaft. Then she licked her way up, finally sucking his head between her lips. Brian was moaning almost as loudly as she was as her tongue worked its magic over the crown and around the sensitive ridge, all the time sucking and swallowing around him. She let him slide out from between her swollen lips, holding him up in her left hand while cupping his slime-covered sac in her right. Brian had a hand on her shoulder, pushing her down, urging her to give his balls the same treatment. And she obliged him, taking each of his balls into her mouth, gently licking the soft flesh of their sex residue. When she felt him clean, she started to move back up when she felt her nephew's hands on her shoulders. "Not yet, Laurie. You're not through." His hands pressed harder, moving her face down. "My ass, slut...you forgot to clean my ass."

I had drifted back to the massage chair where David had a joint lit for me. I took a hit and handed it back to him. Together, we watched his son learn how to control a very willing woman. We watched my wife fuel her sexual desires by submitting to the moment, doing as her young nephew asked. She used her hands to spread him wider and after teasing him with little licks around his tight brown hole, she hardened her tongue and plunged it deep into his ass.

Brianie's head was rolling back and forth as his aunt continued her assault on his back door. He held her head between his hands, his voice straining with every word. "Hold it there, slut...deep. That's right...now move it around, but leave it in me." Laurie's body started to shake as Brian's words held her captive. "God, it feels so good..." His hands moved from her head to her shoulders, pulling her face deeper into his ass. "I can't wait to see you...doing this...to my friends..." Laurie's shakes had turned to quakes as he brought her darkest desires to light. "Oh God, Laurie...Aunt Laurie...I can't wait 'til I see you fuck your daughter's old boy friends..."

Laurie started reacting to the heat radiating from her leaking cunt. Her body started to shake and she couldn't hold her position any longer. She looked up at him, her look was pure lust, her voice almost a whisper. "You would make me do that, Brianie?" Her eyes fell to his rock-hard pole, admiring the resilience of youth. She bent over him and plunged her mouth down over him, taking him deep into her throat on the first pass.

(David and I gave each other looks of pure amazement – knowing what Brian was feeling.)

As she held him in her throat, making swallowing movements that massaged the full length of his turgid shaft, Brian continued to lead her into the dark. He reached forward and palmed her heavy breasts, his voice still like a menacing whisper. "Oh yeah, Aunt Laurie...maybe...yeah...you know what? I know some of her girlfriends who would like some of this as well." Laurie moaned all over his cock as she started sucking hard at the head and jacking him off, trying to make him cum again for her.

I looked at David again as we shared the last of the joint. As I leaned across him to snuff it out in the ashtray, I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing me slightly downward. Seeing the clear liquid seeping from the tip of his thickening cock, I opened my lips wide and took him into my mouth. I stayed there while he gently rocked his hips in the chair, watching his son and my wife growing ever closer, until he was hard enough for what he really wanted.

He pushed me back and then let down the leg rest. He walked over to the bed, his hard cock sticking out in front of him as he approached Laurie from the rear. He was on his knees, behind her; his firm flesh pole directly behind her. He put his hands on the hot, moist skin covering her curved hips. Instinctively, she moved her legs apart, allowing his access to her steamy sex. He leaned over her back, sliding his cock deep into her cunt. Laurie groaned around Brian's cockhead, still sucking and slurping as she continued to jack him off. As my brother started to fuck my wife hard and fast, she started bobbing her head up and down over her nephew's huge erection, matching the timing and the tempo of the assault on her cunt.

Brian's eyes were wide open as he watched his father take his aunt, more forcefully than he could have imagined. Every time David slammed into her, it drove more of his son's cock down her throat. It was the hottest thing Brianie had ever experienced, and he could feel the onset of his climax starting to push up from his swollen balls. Laurie started to feel it, too. She wanted them both...simultaneously...to pour all of their cum into her... filling her cunt and her belly with their love.

She took a wet finger and worked it slowly into Brian's ass; at the same time, she started squeezing David's cock in a rhythm that she knew would make him loose control. And within seconds, both of her lovers started the grunting and groaning that signaled their impending climax. And seconds after that, they both exploded, shooting stream after stream of cum down her throat and up her cunt at the same time.

I watched from the chair as David slowly withdrew his spent cock from Laurie's gaping pussy. She moved off of Brian and lay down next to him, kissing him across his chest, licking the sweat from his neck. David moved over next to her, laying on his side so he could talk with his son. He was stroking Laurie from her hips, over her smooth mound and up to her breasts, rubbing and holding her magic flesh, in love with the feel of it. "Well, my boy," David's tone was all smiles as he spoke to his son, "what do you think of your Aunt Laurie now?" Brian wore a grin that just wouldn't go away. He looked down his aunt's body, admiring the curves and the shapes and the feel of her flushed skin.

He brought his gaze back up, saw Laurie looking at him – her eyes so warm, so loving; her lips felt so good as she kissed him. Brian shook his head in total amazement. He said, "I always said that you and," he nodded in my direction, "Uncle Steve were my favorites." Laurie giggled as she dragged her lips over his little pink nipple. "No, really... you know, Dad, right?"

David's was completely deadpan as he responded. "Sure, Brian...you always told me Aunt Laurie was your favorite...right after she showed you her tits and french-kissed you in the bar."