Laurie and Her Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie and I were laughing out loud and Brian was turning a bright pink. "Oh yeah," David continued, "I remember now...you always said Uncle Steve was your favorite, too..." He turned his head, showing me a grin that matched his son's. "Right after he said he'd suck your cock."

We all laughed then. David lay down on his back, still stroking Laurie as he relaxed. Brian lifted Laurie's face and kissed her gently on the lips. He slid his hand down until he was cupping her breast, pulling gently on her firm, extended nipple. "But what about you, Laurie? You didn't cum." Feeling the loving concern in his voice, Laurie kissed him again, rolling her tongue over his.

David spoke quietly from Laurie's side. "She usually doesn't cum from just fucking, Brian." David grinned as he turned his head towards me. "Your uncle has a real important job here." He patted the bed between my wife's thighs. "Why don't you come over her and show your nephew what I mean."

I walked over to the bed and gently rolled Brian off of Laurie and helped her into a sitting position. Then I laid down on my back, between my brother and his son. Laurie rocked up onto her knees and crawled forward, trapping my arms beneath her as she straddled my head. Her gaping, dark pink cunt lips were poised just inches over my mouth. David's cum was starting to collect along her labia. A long, thick stream of white cum dripped slowly on to my tongue. As the taste expanded through my mouth, I drew her hips down until I could cover her cunt with my lips. Creating a seal, I gently sucked his crème from my wife, his slut.

When I had sucked her clean, I started flicking the tip of my tongue around her clit, then through the slick slit between her lips and down to her puckered star. Laurie started moving her hips back and forth over my mouth. She was moaning as my tongue stiffened and probed into her well-used cunt. I felt my brother and his son sit up beside me, both of them stroking my wife's hot, moist skin. She pulled their heads down until they were both, father and son, sucking on her distended nipples. Her moans were turning into a low scream gathering in the back of her throat; her pussy was leaking her juice into my mouth. As she flexed her hips once again, I took my tongue out of her cunt and started to draw slow circles with the tip around her hard clit. The faster she moved her cunt over my mouth, the slower I licked, just barely grazing her love button. Just then (she told me later) Brian stopped sucking her tit and remembering what I had told him earlier, he bit down on his lips around her taut nipple. Laurie lost all control, screaming her lust as her climax rolled through her.

The four of us slowly untangled, carefully disengaging ourselves from one another where we had all collapsed from the force of Laurie's orgasm. When I was finally upright and sitting next to my wife, she leaned against me, turning her face into mine as she kissed me as deeply and passionately as she ever had. "God, I love you, baby," she mumbled as she broke our kiss.

From behind us, I heard our nephew's astonishment again. "You guys are just too cool." His world had changed – he just didn't know how much yet. For a quick moment, his expression changed from the goofy grin that he had worn most of the evening to a little show of concern. He tapped her, tentatively, on the shoulder. "Uhm...Aunt Laurie..." She turned her face to him, smiling with such tenderness and warmth. "...I mean... you're still gonna...you know..." Brian was blushing furiously. Laurie got up on her knees and put her arms around her nephew. When she was close enough so that her nipples were grazing his rippled chest (Christ, he was beautiful!), she kissed him softly and deeply.

"What is it, lover? What do you want to ask me, baby?"

Brian backed away enough to leave room for his hand to cover her breast. As he massaged her firm tit, he found his voice. "Are you, you know...going to do everything we...uhm...talked about?"

Laurie gave him another kiss, then looked around to David. My brother kissed his slut lovingly, then got up off the bed. He looked at his son with a father's pride and love. "Time to go, Brian. I think your aunt and your uncle want to be alone now." His voice dropped a little, sounding slightly ominous. "And I need to have a talk with you."

Brian got nervous, his voice cracking. "Is everything okay, Dad? Did I do..."

David couldn't keep up the pretense as he and I were chuckling. "No, Brian. Nothing's wrong. It's just real obvious that you need a few lessons in how to treat a slut. Now let's go."

After they dressed, Laurie, still beautifully naked, walked them to the door and kissed them goodbye. I heard her tell them to come visit soon.