Laurie & Justin

Story Info
An old friend comes for a visit.
3.4k words
3.81
94.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin's Visit

About a year after we moved to Taiwan, Laurie started working in a private kindergarten in the "western" part of the city. The students were the children of American and European ex-pats and children of wealthy Chinese who wanted an English education. One of her colleagues (and good friend) was an English woman named Katherine. They became quite close – but I did not get a chance to meet her and her husband, Justin, until a Christmas party at a mutual friend's home that year. By that time, Laurie was pregnant with our daughter and just starting to tell her friends about it.

I was at the party, mingling a bit, when a tall, thin fellow came up to me. "So, I hear the wife's in ‘the family way'…" He grinned down at me and stuck out his hand. "I'm Justin Harding…Katie's husband…" I guess I looked puzzled. "You know, your wife works with her…Katherine?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, never heard Laurie call her Katie. Nice to meet you. I'm Steve. Yeah, she is pregnant, alright."

"So," he gives me a crooked smile, "have you started apologizing yet?"

"No, don't think so…not sure what you mean. Why should I be apologizing?"

He throws his arm around my shoulder…"My God," he mumbles, "another clueless American. Come with me and I'll explain." He leads me out to the patio (it was Christmas time, but the weather there was about 80 degrees), opens a cigarette case and offers it to me…there are regular and hand-rolled…I take the hand-rolled and he laughs.

"I assume," he says, "you know why she's pregnant, uhm?" I nod. He says, "Well then, it's quite evident…it's all your fault. From now on, everything is and will be your fault. Let me guide you, young man. Every day, every single day, upon arising, it will behoove you to substitute ‘I'm sorry' for good morning."

I started laughing and we became very close friends thereafter.

Justin and Katherine moved to Malaysia shortly before Laurie and I moved to Singapore. We had stayed in touch, and shortly after we moved, we went to visit them. Justin had asked that I bring him some material for the hand-rolled – he could not risk trying to find any in Malaysia. I had been traveling regularly to Bangkok and always had some. The trick was getting over the border. It was only a forty minute drive over the causeway that separates Singapore and the mainland, but the Malay border guards were quite tough. One thing, though, about Muslims in uniform – they are so predictable.

I enlisted Laurie's help. She dressed for the ‘mission' – and she grew more and more excited during the drive. I could hear her breathing get shallower and faster as we approached the border. I looked across to see her dark pink nipples growing through the loose weave of her top. When we pulled up into the well-lit Customs check-point, only one of the four guards paid even a little attention to me and the car. The others were all trying to figure out the best angle to see if my wife's little knit sweater was really as see-through as it appeared. Were they really seeing flesh or was it an illusion? Laurie finally arched her back so that just the dark, puffy flesh of her erect nipples poked thru the loose knit. The guards were satisfied and we were on our way. All in all a brilliant plan. Of course, it did mean that Justin and Katherine were going to have the same view all night long…

We were all very close in the years we lived in Asia. Nothing really happened – a little fun flirting when the four of us went to clubs, Justin would dance with Laurie and I danced with Katherine. Both of the girls delighted in wearing sexy outfits, but outside of a kiss here and a touch there, nothing really ever happened.

One time, though, Katherine was staying with us in Bangkok while waiting for Justin to return from a trip to Europe. He arrived one day in the middle of the afternoon. Laurie and I took our kids into the garden to give Justin and Kath a little while alone. Unknowingly, our maid walked in on them while Justin had Kath bent over the living room sofa. Later, she told Laurie why Katherine always seemed to have a smile – he was HUGE!

We stayed friends even though we moved back to the States and they eventually moved back to Britain. We had just moved into my parents' home in Boca Raton, waiting for our new place to be finished, when the phone rang one day. It was Justin. He had been in Asia, and was working his way east. When he said he had a couple days to spend in the States, we immediately invited him to come visit us. (My folks had left on an extended vacation the week before.) Happily, he said yes and I picked him up at the airport the following day.

It was summer in Florida; I was still looking for a new job and Laurie was just hanging out with the kids (now age 5 and 3) at the pool in the back yard. And she was there when we got back from the airport. I led Justin out to the patio. Laurie stood up slowly, letting us see all of her in her tanning bikini (a barely-there little thing) and Justin let out a yelp. "God, it's good to see you again, Beautiful!"

He moved to her and grabbed her into his arms – they kissed like they never had before. This little bikini really hid nothing and did nothing to stop his hands moving all about her as they continued to kiss. The longer they kissed, the closer Laurie molded her body into Justin's long, tall form. When Justin's hands found the firm globes of her ass, he started to knead them slowly and sensuously with his long fingers. That seemed to snap Laurie back into the present.

They finally broke apart. Flushed and clearly excited (her nipples stood out like bullets through the thin bikini top), we watched my wife turn towards the pool. Looking over her shoulder, she grinned at us as she ‘adjusted' her bikini bottom. Somehow, she managed to move it around just enough to expose her beautiful bottom before she let it snap back in place. We heard her giggle as she turned and dove into the pool.

Justin and I went in to change into our swimming suits and we all spent a nice, relaxing afternoon sitting at the pool. Laurie and Justin drank chilled wine coolers and I had a supply of joints rolled. Occasionally, Justin and Laurie would be in the pool together and he kept trying to get closer; but he was extremely considerate of the kids and nothing heavy happened at all.

Later, we got some dinner and rented a video. After Laurie put the kids to bed, we all got comfortable and started to watch the movie. After a little while, Justin said he was very tired from the flight and the time change. He was going to take a shower and go to bed. Thanking us both for dinner and "all this wonderful hospitality" he leaned across Laurie and patted me on the shoulder. Then, moving slowly enough to leave my wife with a ‘graceful out' if she wanted, he leaned into Laurie and kissed her passionately, squarely on the lips as she sat next to me.

When she let out a soft moan, I saw Justin moving her mouth open to accept his tongue. And as she did, putting her arms around his neck, our friend slid his right hand over her t-shirt and on to her left breast. My heart was pounding as I watched him roll her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Then, making both Laurie and I gasp at the same time, he pinched the extended tip as he kissed her even harder and deeper than before. He withdrew with a strange half-grin, said goodnight and turned to go shower.

"Baby, that was sooo hot!" Laurie hissed into my ear as she moved into my arms. She lifted her t-shirt, exposing her dark and swollen nipple. "Did you like that, baby? Did you like seeing that?"

She licked my ear; my shivers increased as she stroked my stiff cock through my shorts. She knew the answer to her question. I asked Laurie if she wanted to help Justin relax from his long trip. She smiled and said she would love to see if the maid's report had been accurate. She got up and took my hand. "Come on," she said, "let's pick out something for me to wear."

We went into our room and I thought my heart would pound itself out of my chest, thinking about what would soon be happening, as Laurie stripped off her shorts and t-shirt. I opened her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of string bikini panties – plain white cotton but with a very small front panel – and a loose, sleeveless t-shirt with big cut-outs for the arm holes, the kind they call ‘wife-beaters' now.

While she slipped them on, I walked across the hall (Justin was staying in my parents' room – master bath access from that room) to see what he was up to; he was still in the shower. I adjusted one of the mirrors that was facing the bed, angling it so I could see the whole bed from our room if the door was open a crack.

When I was finished, Laurie came out of our bathroom. She had just brushed her teeth and redid her makeup, looking quite hot. I told her Justin was still in the shower. I suggested that she should probably go see if he needed any towels or anything. Laurie grabbed my arm and turned me back towards her. She kissed me hard, her hand finding my hard cock again. She hissed again into my ear, this time to say she loved me. I went back into our room to get comfortable, lit a skinny and settled back to watch the action in the mirror.

I heard Laurie ask Justin if he needed any towels or anything else. I didn't hear his reply, but I did see Laurie sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him. A minute later, I saw Justin come into the room, one towel around his waist and another around his shoulders. He was smiling as he walked to the bed. I could see my wife's breast from where I was. I started leaking pre-cum as I thought about his close-up view. He sat down, still in his towel, and fell back with his head on the pillow. "God, I'm beat. I could really use a good night's sleep."

Laurie, sitting next to him (by his waist), said, "You know, when Steve travels, he likes me to help him relax when he returns. Do you think you might like that, Justin?"

"Uhm, err…relax?" He looked a little puzzled, but not uninterested…

"You know, just something to help him fall asleep." And I see her trail the tips of her fingers over a ridge in the bath towel.

"And he won't bloody mind, then?" Justin seemed much more interested now. I could see the ridge in his towel start to rise under Laurie's ministrations.

"No, I don't think so. No, not at all…" my wife giggled. Now, with two fingers, she is starting to stroke him over the towel. She is sitting with her left thigh on the bed and the calf hanging off...her right foot is on the floor. As she strokes him, he moves his left hand to her thigh and starts to rub a little.

"Do you think Kath would be okay with this?" Laurie asks. I hear Justin mumble something, and then Laurie says, "Good. You know I couldn't do this if it would make Kath angry…"

In the mirror, I see Laurie pull the ends of the towel out from Justin's waist. "Oh, my God, Justin…" Laurie bends over and I see her take his swelling cock in her left hand and give him a long lick from base to tip. He continues to grow as she licks his long, thick shaft and then sucks his fleshy head into her mouth. Justin slides his hand higher on the inside of her thigh – my view is blocked, but I know he is playing with her panties, trying to get to her hot, creamy slit.

He gets too long too quickly, and she has to change position. Laurie climbs on to the bed and bends over him (so she is facing the mirror I adjusted) and slips her mouth over his cock. As she holds her head still, I know she is working him with her tongue and lightly rubbing his balls. Justin now has his right hand inside the arm-hole of her shirt, rubbing her breast and pinching her nipple as she plays with him.

As I am trying to remember how to breathe, Laurie starts sliding her head up and down until she buries her nose in his balls. She holds still for a minute and then slowly slides up and off. She holds him up (for my benefit) and he looks like a full 8 inches, nice and thick, just like what my wife craves. His cock is twitching back and forth. "Now it looks like you're ready to get relaxed."

Laurie sits back and smiles at him. She bends towards him and kisses him lightly on the lips, then straightens up and throws her right leg over him and moves so she is poised over him. Justin is looking like a wild man – waiting for something to happen. He doesn't wait long.

Laurie takes his hard, long prick in her left hand. Angling herself a little towards the mirror, I see her use her right hand to pull the front panel of her panties to the side, and slowly lower herself on to our friend's very large, very dark cock. Her slippery wet cunt swallows his stiff shaft – I can hear it from the other room. "How's this feel, Justin?" She is rocking slightly back and forth. "Isn't this relaxing?" Then a little louder (for my benefit) "God, Justin, you are filling me up! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

From Justin – "Oh, Jesus, Laurie…you don't know… how long…this feels so good…"

Sitting straight up, Laurie grabs the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly pulls it up over her head and then completely off, exposing herself, totally uncovered for Justin to admire. In the mirror, I can see her excitement. Her breasts are flushed a deep pink and her skin has the sheen of sex-sweat. Her nipples are as hard and long as I've ever seen them. I try to keep my hands off of myself as I watch my wife and our old friend fucking wildly in the next room.

Justin's voice gets louder as he begins losing control. "All those times…at the pool, or on vacation at the beach…I've wanted to fuck you for so long…"

Laurie takes Justin's hands on puts them on her breasts. "Fuck me now, baby!" she hisses at him, her excitement growing as she rides him furiously. "Do it, Justin! Fuck me! Make me yours!"

His voice was raw as he told her, "If I make you mine, it will be as my slut." My wife moaned as he pulled her nipples away from her tits. "I'll fuck you again and again…"

"Yes, please, Justin. Anything you want, anytime, baby…" Laurie was swooning as he kept up his assault.

Justin has his hands all over her as she alternates rocking back and forth and lifting herself up and down, just completely fucking him up into her steaming cunt. Justin starts mumbling again and I see Laurie reach her hand behind and under her ass. She starts tickling his balls and leans forward – her tits mashed against his chest.

They kiss deeply and I see his legs tense up. His thighs start shaking as he shoots everything he has into her, flooding her cunt with his hot, thick seed. I feel the pre-cum covering the head of my rock-hard cock as I watch his muscles clench two, three, four times as he drives himself up and in as far as he can possible go. And then finally, with a heavy shudder, they both stop. Laurie leans back a little, kisses Justin lightly on the lips and tells him she hopes he gets a good night's sleep.

She pulls her shirt back on over her swollen and flushed breasts and as she starts to climb off of him, she pulls her panties snugly into place. Justin looks at her, a bit puzzled. "It's a treat for Steven," she tells him. "Maybe he will join us tomorrow night. Would you like that, Justin? Then you can see how I give it to him first hand." And with that, she walks out and comes back into our room.

She left the door open in Justin's room as she moved across the hall and came back to me. She left our door open as well. I knew she wanted Justin to hear everything. She crawled onto the bed, on her knees, straddling my outstretched legs. My hot, flushed and sweat-covered wife grinned down at me as she grabbed my hard-on. "My goodness, baby! What could have gotten you so excited?" she giggled as she stroked me.

My mouth was so dry I could hardly reply. "You, baby. It's always you."

She was working her way up my body and I could see the outline of her swollen lips through her panties, so wet they were nearly transparent. She rubbed her mound over my prick, making me moan again. She leaned forward and kissed me. "Are you this excited because of Justin, baby?" She pushed her tongue into my mouth. "Are you happy I fucked your friend?"

My heart was pounding outside my chest and my breathing was getting shallow and rapid. "Yes, baby," I whispered up to her.

Laurie's eyes were glazed with lust as she looked down at me. She moved up to my chest, her knees pinning my arms to the bed. Her hand snaked down over her breast, playing with her nipple, and then down to her soaked underwear. "Look what he did to me, baby." She pulled the tiny front of her bikini panties aside, showing me her well-used pussy.

Like a deer trapped in headlights, I laid there frozen, my eyes locked in front of me. The skin covering her bare mound was slick with sweat and her nether lips were gaped open. At the bottom of her slit, a pool of Justin's cum and her sex juices mingled together, threatening to spill out. She moved closer; I could smell the intoxicating fragrance of their sex. Without thinking, my tongue snaked out to lick that first drop from her well-fucked cunt.

"You love this, don't you, baby?" she hissed with pure lust as my tongue explored her further. "You love the taste of Justin's cum, don't you?" She was loud enough that my friend had to have heard. She moved up further, her knees by my head, her hot, sticky thighs holding me in place. She lowered herself to my mouth, spreading her lips with her fingers. My wife was almost screaming now, lost in her lust. "Eat me, baby! Suck me clean!" I kept my tongue busy, licking the walls of her deep canal, sucking all the liquid I could find into my mouth. Laurie put a hand on my throat and started to massage it. "Swallow him, baby… eat Justin's cum!!!" As she felt me swallow, her own orgasm crested and her cunt started to dance across my face.

Laurie finally calmed down, rolled to her side and cuddled next to me. She smiled lovingly at me and we kissed gently. I told her I loved her so much.

"I know, baby," she said, "I love you, too." Then, giggling just a little bit, she rolled over towards me and started to stroke my cock. She looked back towards the open door, and again, louder than necessary, she said, "And that's why you'll suck Justin's cock for me tomorrow. Won't you, baby?"

I know I heard a deep chuckle from across the hall just before the door closed.