Laurie and Shellie Ch. 01: Married Man

Story Info
Laurie thrills Shellie with her fantasy about married men.
4.5k words
4.7
33.7k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shellie and her best friend Laurie went shopping together. They had only become friends recently but they were very close. They had fallen into together well and shared many things. Shellie was married and Laurie wasn't but they still talked a lot about men whenever they got together. Tonight, they only shopped for a few minutes before ending up at a bar in the mall they went to. When they sat down, Laurie pointed out to her friend a man was watching them. He was waiting for his wife to come out of the bathroom but stared at the two ladies. They were both in their late 30s and dressed well and looked good. Shellie was a blonde at least this week. She'd had her hair done and was just a few shades darker than platinum blonde. In contrast, her best friend was a brunette with short straight hair.

Both women were dressed in business attire because they had come from work. They had on tailored blouses, not very revealing but they were fitted and showed their upper bodies well. Neither's skirt too revealing but they weren't too long. Each had a skirt that went just past her knees when standing and they both had very nice legs. That was what the man was staring at. He was trying not to be noticed but Laurie was encouraging him. When she sat, she crossed her legs in a way that accidentally exposed most of her leg and showed just a little stocking top. She most often wore stockings with distinctive tops maybe because she so often showed them off accidentally.

Laurie leaned over to her friend, "Now that he knows I have stockings on and he's finished watching your cute ass wiggle all the way to the table, I bet he's nice and hard for when his wife or whatever she is gets out."

Shellie giggled. "Laurie, you're terrible, you want to give the poor man a heart attack?"

But Laurie was feeling frisky. "I want to make sure the whole time he's eating or drinking with his wife he's hard as a rock and it's because of me. If I wanted to I could go over here and steal him away right now."

Shellie looked at the man who was suddenly looking at the painting on the wall as his wife returned and then rolled her eyes. "Troublemaker! You know you don't mean that."

They ordered drinks before Laurie leaned forward and got real serious. "Don't you think it would be fun to tease that man while he sits with his wife and he can't help himself then follow him when he gets up to go to the bathroom and then do something while she sits there? Do you know how erotic it would be to be with a man with his wife nearby? Like stealing him away or proving a power you had over men and over her?"

Shellie's voice faltered as she tried to answer while looking at the couple who had no idea they were being talked about. "So she would have no idea that her husband came back and had been, um, intimate? Laurie, that's such a terrible naughty fantasy. I'm thinking about the woman, this man's wife, what she doesn't know about her husband, and if she wants to find out."

Laurie kept whispering, "Yeah, Shellie, think about the wife. She has no idea and maybe she never will or maybe she will find out. Maybe one time she will walk in and find me and him. But you know what? I wouldn't stop. I'd just look at her and keep going. Shellie, you have no idea how wet this is making me."

Shellie wasn't shocked. Her conversations with Laurie were often very risqué. They talked about things that neither could discuss with other people a lot. To most of the outside world they each seemed a little more on the conservative side but with each other they were comfortable admitting their sexual interests and sometimes odd fetishes or fantasies. But this was a very bold one that Laurie was describing.

Shellie looked at Laurie and smiled. Laurie was enjoying her fantasy and she could see it in her face even if she hadn't naughtily mentioned her wetness.

"You are really enjoying your little fantasy you wicked slut. I can just see you sitting on a husband and riding him while his wife stares at you in shock. That's a pretty bold move. And what would the wife do? I'd probably smack you and then smack him to put you both in your place. Or maybe I'd be too shocked at first to even react and forced to stare for a few minutes while this other woman was doing my guy. What a dirty twisted mind you have to even make me think these thoughts!" But the way she said it wasn't angry but teasing and a little lustful.

Laurie looked at her lustfully. "You're just as wicked a slut as I am aren't you? You know you're thinking about the same thing right now. And it's making us both wet. Maybe I should do the guy in the bathroom and let you watch or do you want to seduce his wife to distract her and give me more time? You know what I think? I think, no, I know you are more of a slut than I am. And you're encouraging me aren't you? You don't want to smack me, you want to see me do it don't you? You don't want to hear about the time in high school I stole my friend's boyfriend and then made out with him at the same party do you? That might be too wicked for your pure and pristine little mind. It might shock you if you weren't a saucy slut yourself or maybe it might make you want to touch yourself even though we are in public. But that was just high school fun. You don't want to think about how twisted an idea it would be for me to take a man, any man I wanted to take, even if he was married, especially if he was married, and not care what his wife thought. That's too dirty for my innocent Shellie."

The way Laurie said innocent was very sarcastic and with a teasing smile. The reality was that she knew her friend really well and could see how this slightly out of control fantasy was turning her married friend on. It was turning herself on too and was a fantasy she had always had and was more familiar with than her friend knew.

Shellie was also enjoying the banter. She always did and her drinks nights and shopping nights with Laurie were her favorite things. There was an erotic release to their chats and she felt closer to Laurie than to anyone in her life. Laurie was also very good at scratching various erotic itches in Shellie. The fetishes and wonderful perversions that Laurie helped her think of were always the subject of her solo fantasies for many nights. This one was very twisted and it was even more exciting for how twisted it was. The anonymous couple minding their own business had no idea the two friends were painting their dark fantasies over them.

Shellie looked at her friend, eyes filled with lust and voice hoarse with desire, whispering "too dirty for me? Nothing is too dirty for me you depraved vixen. And you know it. My regret is that I can't walk over to that table and turn it into the site of a four way orgy. Remind me to bring my camera when you fuck your next married man." Shellie in her pleasure spit the word fuck out like a weapon, the vulgar swear word making her feel every bit more slutty.

Laurie was pleased with her own ability to manipulate Shellie. But inside she knew it wasn't just a dirty fantasy she thought up to turn on her friend. In her mind the fantasy was hers and her words were making herself wetter by the minute. Every word excited herself and every expression of her friends face made it more intense.

Laurie continued the fantasy. "No cameras for my curious whore. That's what you are, Shellie, a curious whore. No you will watch. I want you to watch. You might need a chair to be tied up on while you watch, your hands restrained so you can only watch. You get to enjoy my pleasure not your own. Watching me take what I want and use who I want. He's married but I want him and he's going to enjoy being inside of me not his little wife. Maybe I'll even do him in her bed. What do you think of that little miss pervert?"

Laurie finished her drink and was shaking with her little fantasy. Shellie opened her mouth to talk and struggled. She was so excited she was surprised there wasn't a puddle under her chair. Laurie made her knees weak with her wicked imagination. Finally she found her voice.

"I want to watch you and everything you do all the time. You are a filthy pervert with the most awful thoughts and all I can think is how desperately I need to go home right now and masturbate."

With that Shellie threw some money on the table for their drinks and the two of them left. Laurie had a fun, wicked grin though. As she stood up, she turned and made sure to expose almost her whole leg, stocking top, and even a quick panty peek as she pivoted to get up. She knew the guy who stared before could see and she waited a moment before making eye contact and catching him staring at her.

She motioned Shellie to follow her and walked directly toward the man's table knowing the guy must be panicking at this point. The man's wife faced the other way so Laurie was approaching her back. She walked right up and bent down to the floor making sure to lean a little and expose her cleavage.

"Excuse me," Laurie said, "I think one of you must have dropped this."

She stood again with a dollar bill in her hand acting as if she had just found it on the floor by their table. The man was frozen but Laurie was addressing herself to the man's wife.

Laurie leaned in and handed the woman the dollar and managed to whisper the words "you look delicious, darling" loud enough for both the man and his wife to hear.

But she moved quickly, didn't wait for a reply and put her arm around Shellie's waist and walked them slowly away and toward the door. She knew both eyes watched them go.

Near the door, Laurie stopped and put one hand lightly very low on Shellie's back with her fingers dangling even lower. She turned and kissed Shellie slowly for her audience. As she pulled away, she smiled at the couple and then she and Shellie quickly walked out of the restaurant.

They walked slowly the length of the mall with Laurie talking. "That felt so good. That woman was just frozen and I felt like I controlled her and her husband both. I had them in my hand and was toying with them. I'm so wet right now, dear Shellie. I feel so alive."

Shellie was in a daze too. She knew they were walking to the parking garage at the other end but she felt like she was in another place.

"Laurie, you are so wicked. I thought you were going to go slap that man not flirt with his wife and then when you kissed me with them watching it just thrilled me. It's like you hypnotize me. I don't know what you're going to do next."

As they walked into the garage and toward their cars, Laurie got bolder. She put her hand on Shellie's ass and stroked her as they walked. She also started talking in more of a whisper. Both women were in a state but Laurie stayed in some control at least in her head and started talking.

"Shellie, I know what I'm going to do. I'm so wet with desire that it's making my decision for me. I am going to find the husband of a woman and I'm going to take him. I'm not just going to fuck him, I'm going to claim him. But she'll know he's been claimed and she'll know he's been fucked. I might do it in her house or maybe I'll make sure she finds out but she won't be mad. She'll thank me. She'll want me to do it. She won't be giving me her husband, I'll be taking him and it will make her wet and horny."

As she talked longer, Laurie's words became hoarse and throaty. Her fantasy was making her as horny as could be. It did more to Shellie even. The friends weren't lovers exactly but they did sometimes fool around together. But this moment was very intimate. Their talk was not suggestive but full blown erotic and Shellie wasn't just excited, she was as excited as if she was in the middle of sex. Her friend was pushing every slutty button in her mind and she was drunk with lust.

They got in Shellie's car and Laurie kept talking about what she was going to do. Shellie looked at her friend and slipped her hand under her own skirt. As she looked at her friend, the other lifted her skirt and they both sat there taking care of themselves.

Laurie spoke little except to say, "touch yourself like you are watching me take any man I want." It was only a few minutes before they both came to wonderful orgasms within a minute of each other and fell back, tired, and breathing heavy.

After not speaking for a few minutes, Laurie got up, kissed her friend's cheek, and said, "good night, sweetie, see you soon." With that she walked over to her car a few spaces away and they both went home.

The next afternoon Laurie called Shellie. "Hi darling, do you remember my little fantasy from last night?"

"Remember? It was something I spent a lot of time thinking about this morning after James went to work and before I got my shower. I adore the way your wicked mind works and takes hold of me. You are my favorite guilty pleasure, my dear Laurie."

Laurie sounded excited as she replied. "I'm glad it turns you on. I want it so badly. And I'm moving forward. I went to see a lawyer at lunch time today, a married lawyer I know, a married lawyer I know very well. I didn't tell him I was coming and he didn't have a lot of time and didn't want me to stay. But I had to tease him. I crawled under his desk. Are you listening to this Shellie? All I hear is heavy breathing."

Shellie spoke with an obviously excited voice, "I'm hanging on every word. I know what my whorish friend is doing but waiting to hear how this relates to the fantasy. Not that I object to seducing lawyers. After all that's how I married mine."

Laurie was very pleased. "Patience my wicked friend. I didn't let my friend talk but I managed to talk between gargling with his married attorney cock. I told him I wanted him that night. He was nervous about doing me at his office after 5, which I knew, so I told him I wanted to follow him home because I knew his wife was going to be out. With his hardon fully engaged he didn't even wonder how I knew and ask if I was a stalker but he just whimpered and agreed before he made a mess in my mouth."

Shellie asked, "Sweetie, are you going to do him at his wife's house? Did you know about this last night when you were teasing me? Let me just say it out loud. Are you going to seduce a married man in his own home while his wife is out of town?"

Laurie smiled because she could hear the cracking in her friend's voice. "No, Shellie, I'm going to take a married man that I want and fuck him because I can and I'm going to fuck him at this house in his wife's bed. And I want you my favorite slut to meet me so I can tell you all about it right after I do him. Can you meet me on the north side of town?"

"Tonight? I really want to and it sounds like you'll be near where I live but I have to be on the other side of town at a meeting and wasn't going to get home before 8:00. Do you want to meet for a drink at 8:00 or so? I want to know everything right away."

Laurie was pleased. "That's right. You told me you would be gone this evening. I must have forgotten. But let's meet right then. The man I'm taking control of is expecting his wife at 8:00 anyway so I'll want to be done by then. Can you meet me at Murphy's on North Main Street?"

Shellie was excited now. "That's perfect. It's right around the corner from my house so I'll be almost home. I can't wait to hear all the details from my favorite powerful slut! I'll see you then."

The whole way back from her meeting, Shellie couldn't sit still. She just sat there imagining her best friend and the dirty things she was doing. She wanted to hear all about it. She and Laurie were best friends but she thought of Laurie differently. Laurie was like a role model. Sometimes she felt like she would do anything Laurie asked and this was the reason. Laurie knew this would get here excited and could tell. Her best friend had an almost hypnotic power over her. Part of her was a tiny bit in love with Laurie. She loved being part of her glamorous friend's life and inside her imagination.

When Shellie walked into the bar, the place was almost empty on a weeknight but Laurie was already there, seated at the bar. Shellie knew as she walked her panties were wet and her friend hadn't said a word yet. There was a drink waiting for her, an appletini.

Shellie whispered, "How is my favorite slut?"

Laurie scooted closer so their stools almost touched. She held her friend's hand in hers and whispered back with a bit of triumph in her voice, "darling, I am filled with a married man's cum and it only isn't dripping down my leg because I took a pair of her panties to hold it inside." Her knees parted slightly as a tease.

Shellie was more excited if it was possible. She felt a desperate urge to touch herself knowing what her friend did. It was amazing how much this fantasy touched her and moved something deep inside her. She almost couldn't speak but managed to ask "what about his wife?"

Laurie pulled Shellie's legs off each other so they were no longer crossed and opened them. She put one hand on each knee and then slid them each so that her palm touched the side of Shellie's knee and the fingers extended up the fleshy inner thigh. She acted perfectly natural but talked very softly like they were alone not in a public bar.

"Laurie, honey, you know that a good slut like me wasn't thinking of his wife. She was off at a meeting or somewhere else. That's why I went to her house and met with her man. When I got there, he was more nervous than you are right now." She smiled and squeezed her friend's thighs, gently caressing the soft, nylon covered flesh like it was a perfectly natural thing to do.

Laurie continued, "when I got there he was nervous but I kept walking in. I looked into his eyes and watched them as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse then pulled it out of my skirt it and left it hanging there on but open. I wore a black lace bra which you could see if you took a peek down my cleavage. I think almost every man finds something magical about black lace underwear, don't you?"

Shellie felt almost hypnotized by the story. She longed to be as bold as her friend, she lusted with her and sometimes about her, and she knew that Laurie knew how much this fantasy was taking control of her. So she struggled to speak a little through her lust.

"Yes, men, they do. I know my husband loses his mind around black lingerie."

Laurie smiled. "Yes, that's right. I think you told me that once. My lover is just like that. He was under my spell. He stared and only looked shocked when I told him I was there to fuck him inside his house. He didn't even protest. I turned and walked away from him to the stairs, dropping my blouse behind. I didn't look because I knew he was following. On the steps I unzipped my skirt and let it fall at the top of the steps. Then I walked into her bed room. I sat at the foot of the bed and started touching myself."

Just then they were interrupted by the female bartender. Laurie smiled and didn't move her hands but ordered "another appletini for my friend." Shellie never turned her head and the bartender seemed unsurprised that Laurie was acting for her friend. By the time she placed the appletini down, Laurie's hands were further along Shellie's thigh.

The bartender who seemed to know Laurie well placed the drink in front of Laurie not Shellie announcing "here's a drink for your...for her. I've turned the lights down a bit too."

Laurie ignored her too but kept talking. "Shellie, I sat there and touched myself and he walked over and started to mumble about the bedroom. I figured out which side was hers and sat on it. Then I took off my wet panties and put them on her pillow. His cock was almost breaking out of his pants. His married cock, Shellie. I wanted his married cock."

She noticed that Shellie shivered each time she said cock. It made her say it a lot. Shellie couldn't believe how hot she was and her body shook a bit when she felt Laurie's fingers lightly brush her panties under her skirt.

12