Laurie and Shellie Ch. 01: Married Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I pulled his pants off and lay on her side of the bed with my legs open and my heels still on because that's how sluts look isn't it?"

Shellie felt her friend's finger poking at her panties, rubbing their wetness over her clit and she trembled.

Laurie had a very evil grin on her face now. She was enjoying reliving her sluttiness and her friends response was a wonderful audience.

"Shellie, I took him in her bed. I fucked her husband in her bed while laying on her pillow. I soaked up all her man's cum and filled myself with it. Are you picturing his cock thrusting in and out of me? His married cock filing me up as I took what I wanted?"

While Laurie talked her finger was gently keeping a rhythm on her friend's panties. She knew that Shellie was hers. She had always known that but she felt it in the raw emotion of the moment and in the way her friend trembled. She felt herself transferring her own sluttiness to her friend. Or bringing out her inner whore.

Shellie could barely talk. She was in a bar just a few blocks from her house, not that she came here, but so close and yet miles away. Her best friend, her gorgeous best friend who understood her so well and who she felt so deeply about, was talking to her. Her words made Shellie tremble. Each time Laurie said cock it was like a sexual thrust. Then her finger. Her friend, her sometimes lover was punctuating her story of seduction with teasing of her panties. She couldn't believe she was sitting there in a public but almost empty bar letting her friend practically masturbate her. She also was amazed at how she responded to the story of Laurie taking a married man in the woman's own bed. That fantasy was being carved inside her mind.

Laurie kept up the drumbeat inside Shellie's head. "That's right, his married cock started thrusting inside me while I gripped it. I wanted to take him and own him so I made that married cock cum quickly. He emptied his cock inside me, filling me with his cum, warm and sticky inside me."

During her very dirty description Laurie kept teasing her friends panties, feeling how wet they got and knowing she controlled her friend's lust know. They were united in this fantasy and the ecstasy they got from telling and listening. But then Laurie withdrew her hand.

She looked at her speechless and helpless and licked the wetness from her fingers before continuing.

"Shellie, I was a very good bad girl. But filled with his cum I almost put my panties back on but I had a better idea. I had him, the married cock I had just fucked, go into his wife's dresser and take out a pair of her panties. I just said pink and he got me a pair of her pink silk panties and I put them on to hold his cum inside me. I wore her panties to keep in me her husband's warm gooeyness. Aren't my new panties pretty?"

Then Laurie reached down and slowly inched up the edge of her own skirt to show her friend. Shellie could see even in the dim lighting that her friend's panties were not the black she said she wore but pink and silky but also were wet in a particularly dirty way.

Laurie smiled and Shellie trembled. Shellie whispered like she had lost her voice, "You wicked slut. Of course they're pretty. I think I have a pair like that from Victoria but mine aren't accessorized with a married man's cum. You are so wicked I want to make love to you right here in the bar. I am your audience and your admirer. I can't believe you did it. I just wish I could have watched. That's right, maybe I'm just as slutty or something but this is all I can think about you dirty girl."

Laurie smiled and stood up and adjusted her skirt before taking her dazed friend toward the door. "Time to get you out of here. I think you better go home before your sweet husband gets suspicious of where you are. I'd rather you came home with me but I think maybe you will masturbate tonight thinking of me. Be a good girl Shellie and do that for me. I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk about things some more."

Shellie managed to make it home but could think of nothing but her wonderful friend. She couldn't wait for her phone call in the morning but planned a lot of masturbating that night and hoped her husband was too tired from his day to care or notice.

12