Laurie and the Cleaner

Story Info
A non-consent story.
2.2k words
3.58
26.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise sipped her coffee carefully, as the drink was hot. Her fresh red lipstick imprinted on the white coffee mug. She sat at her desk and tapped away at her laptop, she hoped her second coffee of the day would kick in sharpish.

Laurie worked in a school, in the PE department. She was an admin assistant to the head of PE, who was also part of the senior leadership. She enjoyed working in the school, and she especially enjoyed working in the PE department. Everyone was friendly and there was always joking around as well as a great deal of support.

Laurie had shoulder length brown hair, it just about reached her shoulders and sat neatly upon them. She had piercing blue eyes too. She had long smooth, luscious legs and a slim but toned build. She nice breasts, that were 34c. They were round and perfect to look at.

She wore a navy blue polo shirt and shorts. Often she wore a full trouser suit, but on some days she could get away with just wearing sports gear. Today was one of those days. Everyone in the PE department wore shorts, even in the cold weather. It was a test to see who would crack and put on trousers first when the weather became really cold.

Underneath her polo shirt she wore a regular black bra. She had a sports bra with her which she would put on later on when she planned to use the gym. Underneath her shorts she had regular black panties. Sometimes she wore racey panties underneath her shorts, just because she loved to wear them to work. She also loved the idea of someone seeing them either accidentally or on purpose. She loved the idea of teasing people. You could say that she had somewhat of a history of doing it too.

During a break in her work, Laurie got up to use the bathroom. She walked around the corner to the cubicle. It was a disabled toilet but they all used it during the day as it was so close to their office. It was convenient for the staff who were coming and going.

She walked to the bathroom, closed the door behind her, and slide the bolt across.

After she had finished, she stood up and caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. In the disabled toilet there was a full length mirror that ran from the floor upwards, it was almost full body length.

She looked at her reflection as she stood half naked, rubbed her hands over her body. She turned around to look at her ass, and she leant over. She loved to bend over in front of a mirror and see her own pussy and ass. She took off her polo shirt and loosened her bra, and she cupped her tits with her hands. She loved standing in front of a mirror, running her hands over her body. Of course, it was better when someone else was doing it, but she liked doing it to herself. It made her feel sexy. She stood up and tensed her stomach, she had been working on her abs recently and she was feeling good about the way it was looking.

Just then, the door clicked and the handle turned. There was a thunk as the door opened. It was Eddie, a cleaner. He was about five foot ten and in his late thirties. He had thinning brown hair and he was somewhat overweight and unfit.

He opened the door and his eyes widened as they fell upon Laurie's almost naked body. Everything was on show and visible.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know anyway was in here." He said.

"Oh God," Laurie replied, "I thought I had locked it."

The door Laurie hurriedly got changed. She gathered herself, took a deep breath and then left the toilet.

Luckily no-one else had seen or heard anything, especially none of her colleagues. She rushed back to her desk and pretended that nothing had happened.

At around five o'clock, when most had gone and the school day was over, Laurie changed her bra over to the sports bra. She left her things in the changing room, and went to use the gym.

Few people were around at that time. All the PE staff had gone. The gym, swimming pool, and astro-turf pitches were hired out in the evenings, but those evening bookings didn't start for another hour or so. She changed her shoes, and went to work out in the gym, still mindful of what had happened earlier.

It was a tough workout, and she worked herself hard, but at the end she felt good. She returned to the changing room and undressed. She stood naked, and once again ran her hands over her body. She went over to the mirror and turned around and admired her body. She wasn't being vain, she wasn't vain, but she admired the hard work she had put in. She felt better for it.

She stepped into the shower area and turned on the shower, letting the warm water flow over here. It was an open shower area, and no-one else was in there so she had a lot of space. She moved around and let the warm water cover her entirely. She closed her eyes and lent her head back, the water ran over her body. Down her neck, over her breasts, down her thighs, and down her legs.

She had her eyes closed when she thought she heard a faint thud, as if a door opened or closed. Her eyes opened, but didn't hear anything after that, so she continued to shower.

Laurie had drunken a lot of water over the day, especially during her workout, and all of a sudden she had to pee. But she didn't want to leave the shower.

"What the hell" she thought to herself. She turned off the shower, widened her legs, squatted down and began to piss over the floor.

Laurie sighed with relief. After she had finished, she stood upright and turned the shower on again, and splashed herself with water.

"Hello again" said a voice, coming from behind her. She spun around, it was Eddie the cleaner. He stood there, just on the edge of the shower area. He was wearing the same t-shirt, but he wasn't wearing anything else, no trousers, no underwear, nothing. Just from underneath his t-shirt, his semi hard cock was visible. It was impressive, probably about eight inches and neatly shaved.

He stood, leaning against the wall, smiling, and in his left hand he held his phone. With his right hand, he stroked his cock.

"What are you doing here?" Laurie demanded. She put one hand across her breasts and another to cover her pussy but it was no good, he had already seen her, so she just stood there, bare and exposed.

"I'm just finishing my shift, and I needed a shower."

"This is the ladies changing room" Laurie replied.

"Yes, but I knew you were in here. I became a fan after earlier and was hoping to catch you again. I rather enjoyed what I have seen so far."

"Out, get out" Laurie demanded.

"But I so liked the view " Eddie replied, grinning. "so much so, I took some pictures and I filmed it too. See here." Eddie held up the phone, Laurie could clearly see the pictures of her showering, and then the film of her squatting and pissing.

"Now I could delete those, but it would cost you."

"Don't even think about it" Laurie snapped.

Eddie put his phone down on the bench carefully and took off his t-shirt. He walked into the shower area and towards Laurie. Laurie considered going for the phone but she knew it would be no good. He probably had a secure code on it.

Eddie walked up to Laurie until he was right up against her. He put his arms around her and pulled her towards him. He kissed her neck and then her breasts.

Laurie sighed to herself. She didn't have much choice, and she did really fancy a fuck.

Laurie straightened his head and put her arms around his neck, and gave him a full French kiss. Then she rubbed her hands over his chest and slowly moved down onto her knees. She held his cock in one hand and gently began licking it from the base to the tip. Each time she went down to the base, she licked his balls too. Eventually he was hard, and she put the full cock In her mouth. She moved her head back and forth slowly, and tried to fit more and more in her mouth. Eddie began to put his hand on her head and push more of his cock into her mouth until she began to choke.

Suddenly he said "hold on" and pulled his cock out.

"You're not cumming already area you?" Laurie asked, but was immediately answered when a trickle of piss started to come out his cock. The trickle turned to a stream, and soon her was pissing all over her face. Eddie held her hair in one hand and guided his piss all over her face and tits.

He finished and then sighed. "That's better. Carry on." Laurie shook the cock and then put it back in her. He sucked harder this time, and faster, and kept on going until he was rock hard.

Eventually Eddie told her to stop and to turn over onto all fours, which she did. He knelt behind her, and rubbed his cock up and down both her holes slowly. He did this a few times, before slowly easing his big hard cock into her pussy. She gasped as it went in. He started slow, and then gradually sped up, his thighs slapping against her ass as his cock pumped in and out.

He moved faster, in and out, but sometimes he would slow down and then thrust hard very suddenly. Then he would get faster again. He began breathing loudly, not because he was close to cumming, but because he was quite unfit and out of shape.

He pulled out and told Laurie to lay on her back and put her legs in the air. She turned over and did just that. He put her legs on his shoulders and thrust his cock back inside her. He instantly began pumping hard again. Once again, he would slow down slightly and then thrust hard into her, making her jolt.

Laurie felt a great sensation, as this big hard cock pumped her. She felt a warm feeling inside her and she felt she was well on her way to cumming herself.

Eddie dropped her legs to the ground and leaned forward so that he was over her. She felt his breath on her as they went face to face. He kissed her cheek, then her neck, then on her mouth. Then he pulled out his cock as he went down to bury his face in her tits. He licked them and sucked on them.

Eventually he thrust his cock and in, and began moving in and out faster. His breaths became faster and faster. Laurie put her hands around his neck to hold on, Eddie took them off and put them above her head. He held them down above her head.

A minute later, he slowed down slightly, only to pump three more times before:

"Ohhhh aahhhh" he groaned, satisfyingly. He eased up and let go of her hands. He leaned down and gave her a long kiss on her lips.

"Did you just cum inside me?" Laurie asked.

"Yep," he said, grinning. He thrust himself in and out a few more times, before pulling out and getting up. Laurie remained on the floor, lying on her back. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Aren't you going to at least make me cum? I was pretty close."

"It's a bit late now" he said.

Laurie lay there with her eyes closed. She heard the showers go. Eddie was washing himself down. When he finished, he used Laurie's towel to dry himself, including his cock.

Just then she heard a *click* and a *snap* and she opened her eyes. Eddie stood there, still naked, grinning. He was holding his phone in his hand. He had taken a few pictures of Laurie laying naked on the floor. Her legs were open and her pussy was full of cum.

Laurie sat up, furious.

"Delete those now!"

"No way" Eddie said, and he took a few more before Laurie got up. He put his phone away. "I'll need something to blackmail you with later on."

Laurie didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to do. What could she do? She stood back under the shower and watched as he got dressed. She began to wash herself, lathering herself up.

Eddie got his things together and turned around. "Thanks, that was pretty good. Same again next time?"

"Get lost already, dickhead" Laurie said, and turned her back. She heard one more *snap* as he took one more picture of her in the shower from behind, and then he left, laughing to himself.

Laurie ignored him. What could she do? She washed herself thoroughly all over, before dressing and leaving. She disliked Eddie, he had a horrible attitude. That being said, he wasn't a terrible fuck. And she did like the riske naughtiness of it.

Perhaps there would be a next time.