Laurie At The Pansanjan Falls

Story Info
Laurie finds herself alone in Manila, but not long.
7.7k words
3.95
42.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

After a cold and rainy winter in Taipei, Laurie, my wife, convinced me to take her on vacation to the Philippines where she could warm up a little. After getting "massaged" to orgasm on the beach by a pretty little Filipino named Lupe, Laurie then fucked Lupe's friend, Rey in our room. Me? Well, I had lost a bet and was now paying off... I got Rey hard for her and then licked her pussy clean after he left puddles of cum in her cunt.

Laurie offered me to Lupe for the rest of our trip, but before she could use me, I was called back to Taipei on business. Laurie was not about to end her vacation early, so she came back as far as Manila and stayed there for an extra five days.

I wasn't there, but this is as accurate a re-telling as I can remember from her recollections.

Some friends from Taipei had arranged a room for us (now used by Laurie) at the Manila Hotel, a big, beautiful European-style hotel. Big balcony, big bed and being alone was making Laurie kind of a pissed off girl. After checking in, Laurie changed into one of her bikinis and headed down to the pool.

Laurie stands about 5'6" and weighs about 125 pounds. She is not the thin, hard-body type of woman at all. Rather, on top of her well-tuned body (she is an avid tennis player) there are soft curves over a perfect ass on top of legs that just won't quit.

This particular bikini showed off a lot of those top curves and even more of that perfect ass. (I suspect she was wearing it to try to "get even" with me for leaving her. She knew that just telling me she wore it at the pool would make me hard and a little short of breath.)

She was only at the pool a short while when two of my business associates, their wives and some of their kids wandered over to say "hello, where was I?", etc. Well, Laurie and I have always kept our more playful nature away from the business community, so she wound up even more pissed off that she couldn't play any "pool games" while I was away.

That night, Laurie changed into the only "dressy" outfit she brought - a black little nothing that hugged her from just above her nipples to about 3 inches below that delicious little curve where her ass cheeks meet her legs. She thought (quite correctly) that she could probably torture me for hours in that dress. Now, she had nothing else appropriate to wear in the hotel bar.

Alan, one of my office colleagues, was waiting for his wife to arrive when he spotted Laurie sitting at the bar. He waived and made his way over in a few steps. Laurie told me later that as he complimented her on her dress and made small talk, his eyes never left her breasts. In that light, it seemed that they were clearly visible through the stretch fabric. As he stared, Laurie said her nipples got so swollen and her aureoles puffed up so that they were clearly in sight, as well.

Alan kept talking, gesturing closer and closer to Laurie's breast with his hand when, out of nowhere, his wife was at his side. Laurie turned halfway around, caught her breath and then turned to say hello.

Alan and his wife left shortly after, leaving Laurie alone at the bar. She asked the bartender to suggest some place for her to go after dinner. He strongly suggested her room, as Manila was far too dangerous a place for a foreign woman to go out alone at night. Now a little drunk, very horny and frustrated by the bartender's advice, Laurie returned to the room, stripped off the dress and climbed into a hot bath.

As the steam rose around her, she reached for a glass of something cold and found... nothing. From the bath she could reach the phone (a pleasure found in good hotels) and called room service for a split of cold champagne, leaving instructions for the bellboy to enter the room.

Ten minutes later, she opened her eyes to a discreet knock on the bathroom door. She told the bellboy to enter and found herself looking at a short, but good looking Filipino boy of about twenty five. Pulling the wine cart behind him, he turned towards the tub, his eyes sweeping over every inch of her pink and tanned flushed skin. He said she looked comfortable. He poured a glass of champagne and leaned across the tub to hand it to her. Laurie lifted herself high enough to expose her breasts completely. As she took a sip, Laurie said she was dying for a massage.

Danny, the bellboy, said his friend Raul gave massages for the hotel. All he had to do was
call. "Do it," Laurie said as she stood up in the bath and waited for Danny to hand her a towel. As he reached it toward her, my wife stood still until Danny realized she was waiting for him to dry her off. He gently patted her down and wrapped her up in a large towel. Then he called Raul.

Raul was up (very up, Laurie told me) in five minutes with his bag of goodies. Almost a double of Danny, Raul stripped down to loose white shorts as he set up his portable massage table. Taking Laurie's hand he led her to the table where he had spread towels out and had her lie down on her stomach, with her face in a small hole in the table. Strong hands, thick fingers and hot oil are what Laurie says she remembers most about the experience.

Danny kept pouring champagne for my wife. Laurie kept drinking, bound and determined to have as complete a vacation experience as she could. As she finished the last of the split, she put her head softly down on the "face hole" in the massage table - a six inch oval, well padded so your face could rest comfortably - about three inches from the edge. Danny asked if she would like a double massage. Laurie said she looked up and smiled.

Danny pulled off his shirt and started to rub her shoulders while Raul was concentrating on her lower back. She felt Raul take some warm oil and pour it slowly over her cheeks and down the crack of her ass. She told me it felt wonderful. As he started massaging each cheek, Laurie started to moan, and in that special way of hers, started to lift her ass a couple inches off the table. She said that she felt Raul's oily-slick thumb glide over her asshole while his fingers kneaded her cheeks. She was lifting herself in rhythm now, trying to catch Raul's thumb with just the tip in her ass.

As she was moaning, she felt Danny's hands lift off her shoulders and heard a zipper being undone. Laurie opened her eyes in the face hole and saw a short but incredibly thick, light brown cock staring straight up at her. She said she smiled and then opened her
mouth as she lowered her head. As Danny started fucking her mouth, Raul was working his fingers into Laurie's cunt while pressing his thumb all the way into her ass.

Quite quickly, Danny erupted in her mouth, which caused Laurie to cum all over Raul's fingers and thumb. My beautiful wife swallowed as much as she could, then brought Danny around to the side of the table where she licked him clean. Danny dressed quickly and left to resume his bellboy duties.

Laurie said Raul picked her up, carried her to the bed, and proceeded to fuck her "every which way but loose" until he was called for his next massage. Laurie said that as they were lying in bed, she asked him if what the bartender said was true. Unfortunately for her it was. The only really safe thing to do, Raul said, was to take tourist buses during the
day. And the best place to do that was to see the sights at Pansanjan Falls.

Part 2

Laurie idly stroked Raul's cock as they lay in her (our?) bed at the Manila Hotel. "Tell me about it," she said. "What are they like?"

"Do me again and I'll tell you," Raul replied.

Laurie told me that she started dragging her tongue along the sides of Raul's cock, about six inches long and thick enough to fill her mouth without killing her jaw. Between his moaning, Raul told her how to sign up for the tourist day trip in the hotel lobby, and a bus ride of about 45 minutes would bring her to where a tour company put canoes into a river.
After a canoe ride of another 60 minutes, she would be at Pansanjan Falls, one of the most beautiful and lush sights in the world.

"As lush as this?" Laurie asked, as she slid Raul's cock all the way into her mouth. This time he couldn't reply as he started to quake and Laurie sucked him for all he had. Raul cleaned up shortly after that and left.


Laurie showered, threw on a tee shirt (no bra) and shorts and made her way down to the lobby.

She saw the Tour Desk from the elevator and started to walk across the lobby. As is usually the case in tropical hotels, the warmer the outside temperature, the colder the air-conditioning is set in the public areas. By the time she reached the desk, Laurie told me, her nipples were clearly visible to anyone within sight. And the man behind the tour desk didn't even pretend to "not look" as he told Laurie about the day-long outing, gave her
brochures and took her reservation and money for the trip the next day.


"What should I wear?" my wife asked.

"We suggest swimsuits and tee shirts, as you will get wet on the river," the man answered. "And, may I say that you look particularly good in a tee shirt, Ma'am."

Laurie told me later that she made herself cum by squeezing her thighs together as the man just burned a hole through her shirt with his eyes, never leaving her nipples, which may have been as large and hard then as they ever had been.

The next morning, after a very sound sleep, Laurie showered, ordered tea and toast from Room Service and dressed for the day. Pulling out several swim suits, she decided on a regular string bikini bottom, a loose oversize tee shirt and jogging shorts. As per the suggestion of the man at the desk, she put just the money she needed, her Visa card and a few other essentials in a small "beach bag" and made her way to the bus pick-up.

Now the way this works, one bus will stop at five or six hotels, depending on which places have guests registered for the trip. Laurie's hotel was the first stop, and she got on with one other couple and two older women. It was a "greyhound" type bus with plenty of room, and everyone seated themselves far away from the others. At the next stop, however, that changed.

Laurie said she was barely paying attention when the doors opened and three men got in. When she did look up, she caught the eye of the first one on the bus - a 300 pound, greasy looking Arab who seemed, she said, to start drooling as soon as their eyes met. He was followed by two more of the same. They twisted down the narrow aisle until they were next to Laurie's seat.


No. 1 pushed the other two into the seats across the aisle and then turned to Laurie. "May I?" he smiled.

Before she could say anything, he started to lower himself into the seat, managing to "accidentally" grab a very generous feel of Laurie's tits as his hand "slid" on the seat cover.

For the next hour, my poor wife was regretting ever listening to Raul. A great fuck, she told me, but she really wasn't enjoying the trip so far at all. The Arab kept trying to talk to her, his breath was horrible and his words unintelligible. He would leer at her chest and then smirk something to his friends. Some other folks got on the bus, but there was no way Laurie could have "escaped" at that point. Soon enough, though, they reached the launch point on the river.

As everyone got off the bus, they were told to change and stash their clothes before lining up to board the canoes. Laurie said the three Arabs were staring at her as she removed her shorts, put them in her beach bag and started towards the line. She watched the line form, saw the Filipino staff put pairs of tourists together and sit them in the canoe in such a way as the first one in sits with his legs spread, touching the sides of the boat, and then the second one sits, jamming his ass as tightly into the first guy's crotch as hard as can be.

Laurie counted the pairs, watched the Arabs watching her (maneuvering closer all the time) and at the very last second, darted in front of a young black man who was busy fooling around with some camera equipment. "Excuse me, but are you with anyone?" Laurie asked. "Can I go with you? Those guys were bothering me on the bus..."

"Don't worry," he said. "I'm not with anyone. Sure, you can sit in my canoe." At this point he had barely glanced at my wife, who was kind of "hiding" from the "big 3". "I'm Eddie," he said as he put his bag down and turned to shake Laurie's hand. Laurie told me he seemed like a really nice guy as they started to talk while moving closer to the boats.

Eddie was twenty, a sailor on a two-day pass from Subic Bay, who wanted to be a
photographer. He was coming today to take pictures of the Falls. Laurie described him as about 6 feet tall, and only about 165-170 pounds. He had a nice smile, and his teeth seemed very white against his very dark skin.

As they were almost to the edge of the river, the Arabs figured out that Laurie wouldn't be riding with one of them, and they started to get rather vocal and nasty about it. Eddie got into their boat first, put his camera bag down and spread his legs. Laurie was helped in next and sat back against Eddie. "No," said the young Filipino rower, "sit back into him, ma'am."


Laurie said that she gently pushed her nylon clad cheeks up into Eddie. He was wearing cut-off sweat pants and, she could feel, nothing else. She pushed back and Laurie said she heard him grimace as she accidentally pinched his cock with her ass.

"Sorry," she murmured.

"No problem," he said. "Just let me straighten it out." Eddie reached into his shorts and arranged himself. "Try that now," he said.

Laurie scootched back and could feel Eddie's cock nestled in the crack of her ass. She said she pushed back, wiggled a little and giggled... "Oh! That's fine now," she told him, and the rower pushed off from the dock.

Still shouting, two of the Arabs got on the next boat and they pulled out a few seconds later. Yelling now and gesturing ahead towards Laurie and Eddie, my wife told me she could make out the words "filthy cunt", "nigger lover", "whore", etc. coming from the boat behind them.

Laurie's boat had started a right hand turn, and she knew that the Arab boat would have her in view for only a couple of seconds before the turn was complete.

"Will you play along with me for a minute?" Laurie asked Eddie.

"Sure," he said. "What are you..."

Before he could finish, Laurie grabbed both sides of her tee shirt and looking directly in the first Arab's eyes, pulled it up and off, feeling the fine spray of the river water on her beautiful, full breasts, making her nipples stand dark and stiff immediately . She half turned, giving the pig a full view, and then slowly leaned into Eddie, putting her hand behind his head, drawing it down and kissing him fully on the mouth.

She told me they could hear the Arab go crazy, then the Filipino (rowing the Arabs) started yelling, and they could hear the splash as someone fell overboard even as their boat continued around the bend in the river.

Laurie said her rower told her to turn around as well, and even though Eddie didn't want to stop the kiss, she broke it off and faced front. "I'm really sorry," she said, "I shouldn't have done that, but I really didn't like what they were saying."

"No problem," Eddie murmured as Laurie felt his thick, dark lips start to nuzzle the side of her neck. "But I see you have a ring on your finger. What's up with that?"

"Have a husband, love him a lot. He's not here. And I'll tell him everything, anyway."

"Cool," he said, and he started to move his long thin fingers over Laurie's ribs and then slowly started to massage the sides of her breasts as they continued their ride down the river.

Laurie started her ass wiggling a little more as Eddie started to move his hands more over her tits and with one finger on each breast, started to "flick" at her nipples. The more he did this, the more Laurie's ass moved and the longer Eddie's cock grew. Laurie said at one point, it felt like the top was out of his shorts and resting against her skin.

They kept fooling around like this and chatting, Eddie occasionally snapping some pictures of the amazing lush scenery growing around and over the river until, after a final bend, they were at the base of Pansanjan Falls. They were told to get out of their boats and they could walk under the Falls if they wanted, or they could swim in the river until lunch was served.

Laurie got out, waited until the Arabs were just within a good eye shot, and after giving them one more good look, slipped her tee shirt back on. Eddie picked up his gear, Laurie put her arm around his waist (he had seen them as well), and they started to walk under the Falls. The Arabs followed as far as they could, but a rock formation on the path forced a choice on them of falling into the river or abandoning the chase, as they couldn't possibly squeeze through the narrow side on the path.

Laurie and Eddie did, however, and found themselves alone at a small, secluded little pool about ten minutes further along the path. Eddie started to take pictures of more
tropical plants and flowers, while Laurie stripped off her shirt and dove into the pool.

"It's great," she told Eddie. "You should come in." He put the camera down, and slowly lowered his sweat-shorts. Laurie told me she almost choked when he straightened up. She could feel him against her in the boat, but she had no idea he was as large as he was. He smiled at her and walked into the pool, straight into my wife's arms. Eddie lowered his mouth to hers, slid his thick tongue into her and traced patterns on her back with his hands as they kissed.

Again, Laurie broke their kiss first. But this time, she did it with both her hands holding Eddie's cock like a baseball bat, and she had room to spare. "My husband's not here," she repeated, "and even if he was, he's got nothing like this." She bent to take some of his cock into her mouth. His skin was so dark, she told me, it was so hot to see the contrast against her light coloring.

Eddie moved to the edge of the pool and sat down while Laurie knelt in the shallow water between his legs and took more and more of him into her mouth. Too soon he was hitting the back of her throat, so he stood up and Laurie changed the angle of her "attack". Eddie hadn't gotten really hard (he never really did) so Laurie could keep him pointed slightly downward while she stretched up and fed about six inches down her throat.

When he realized he had a clear shot, Laurie said his manner changed and he went from being a willing recipient to taking charge. (When my wife told me this, several weeks later, she had me licking her slit during the tale. I asked her what she meant, and she said she stopped giving him a blowjob - he started fucking her face.) After a few minutes, he grabbed Laurie and pulled her up on shore.

He ripped off her bikini bottoms (she wore only her oversized T-shirt on the way home) spread her legs and started rubbing the head of his cock back and forth along her slit. Without a lot of warning, he plunged into her and she cried out a little from the sudden rush. Eddie dropped the "macho" routine immediately, she said, and asked if she was okay.

"I'm fine...don't stop," she told him. His eyes started to glaze over a little after that and Eddie started to pump his long black hose in and out my lovely wife's steaming pussy. He fucked her repeatedly, but couldn't seem to get all of himself into her.

He pulled out, and told Laurie to get on her knees. She did as he asked and he entered her once again from the rear. It took only two strokes this way, Laurie told me, before she could feels Eddie's balls start smacking against her ass. "He was an exquisite fuck," my darling wife told me. He was firm, but never hurtful, and he always kept his hands active on her breasts and on her ass as they fucked.