Laurie At The Pansanjan Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten minutes into it, Laurie said she felt Eddie stiffen a little and then stop as they heard their rower calling for lunch stragglers and then came upon them with no warning by the little pool. He stopped cold in his tracks, wide-eyed, nothing coming out of his open mouth. Eddie smiled at him, started hosing Laurie hard and fast, and told the Filipino, "Wait a minute... we'll give you lunch." With that, he clenched his ass, drove that monster as deep into my wife as he could, and started spurting huge gobs of
cum into Laurie's cunt.

When he stopped spasming, he gently pushed Laurie forward and on to her back. She lay on the ground with her legs spread, her breasts flushed and nipples like pebbles and cum running out her pussy lips and down her thighs. Eddie turned into the water and while washing himself off, motioned the rower towards Laurie. "If you want lunch," Eddie said,
"eat her."

"Ma'am?" He looked down at Laurie.

"Please," she almost begged him, "eat me now and you can have me after." As quick as he could, the young, light brown boy had his head between my wife's thighs and was licking Eddie's cum out of her pussy. (How she gets so many people to do that is a mystery to me.) As he sucked the pearly gray globs out of her, he started flicking her clit with his tongue, sending Laurie completely over the edge. She stopped quaking a few minutes later and composing herself, saw Eddie taking pictures of her and the young boy.

"You will send me copies, won't you? I have to have something to prove to my
husband that today really happened." She then took the camera out of Eddie's hand and gave it to the Filipino. "Take one more, please," she asked him. Then she slipped down on her knees again along side her lucky sailor. She took hold of Eddie's cock again with one hand wrapped around the shaft and stuck the tip into her mouth. "This is for my husband's next birthday present."

Part 3 - Return to Taipei

I got home from the office about 6:00pm. As most of the expatriate staff lived near each other, we all shared the company station wagon each day, and I was dropped off just before Alan, my friend, another of the American managers living in Taipei. I guess I looked a little exasperated as I walked in the door. "What's wrong, baby?" Laurie, my wife asked.

"I don't know; Alan's been ragging me all week about our tennis match tomorrow. That's not really like him," I replied.

"Don't worry about him," Laurie said. "You know you can beat him, on the court, anyway."

"Now that's just the kind of stuff he's been saying. What does that mean?"

"You look beat, baby. Take a shower while I have a bath," Laurie said.

She headed up the stairs, letting her sweaty tennis outfit fall slowly off her slick body. "I had a rough match and I want a massage after my bath, okay?" Laurie asked.

"Sure" I turned toward the shower stall off the laundry room and stripped. I had started to get hard at the thought of massaging Laurie. At 25 years old, she was looking very fit, very hot. Not really thin, her 120(?) pounds were very nicely distributed. Nice breasts, full but not too large with great dark pink nipples, sat over a tapering waist to full hips, and legs that are still her best feature. Since I returned from the Philippines, we had really spent almost no time together.

Laurie returned about four days after I did. Too tired to talk (or anything else), Laurie fell asleep that first night, leaving me to stroke myself off to memories of Lupe and Rey. The following day, I was sent down to Hong Kong for a mini-conference, returning two days later. For some reason, Laurie just hadn't been real receptive to any romantic advances since my return. But I know her; when she wants a massage she always wants more.

I showered quickly and made my way upstairs, laying out some oil and fluffy towels on the side of our bed. I walked into the bathroom, crossed to the bath and bent down to kiss my wife. "No," she said, "shave first. I want you very smooth."

By the time I was through shaving, Laurie had gotten out of the bath, and I patted her down with towels off a warming rack and led her to the bed.

Laurie lay face down over her crossed arms, and I covered her with the fluffy towels as I rubbed her skin vigorously, starting at her shoulders and rubbing hard and fast over her perfect ass and down her long legs. Then I removed the towels and dripped oil over her now dark pink skin. As I started to rub deeply and slowly, Laurie murmured that she had gotten some pictures in the mail from a friend today, and she wanted me to see them later.

My hands moved down from her back to her ass cheeks. All of the tennis was certainly keeping Laurie in fine shape. On vacation, away from family and business associates, I have seen my wife wear almost see-through panties and bend over at "crucial" times to win a point (or interest her partner). Tennis and her beautiful ass seem to be a chicken and egg thing.

I poured some more oil over her and began to rub her ass with four fingers of each hand, letting my thumbs alternately slide lightly over her asshole. Slick now with oil, my thumbs start to press gently in as my hands keep kneading her flesh. Then, I took one finger, and, sliding it along her now very wet, hot slit, I slipped it into her pussy and pressed the tip of my thumb into her ass.

Laurie started moaning louder and louder. She started saying it felt so good, just like...Raul?

"Who?" I asked. At this point, my cock just deflated, leaving a string of pre-come between my cock head and my thigh. Laurie turned over, saw the tip of my dick lowering, and swiped the pre-come and licked it off her finger. She turned on her back, arranged her pillow and leaned halfway back against the headboard. Spreading her legs, keeping her knees raised, my wife smiled at me.

"Be a good boy. I'll tell you what happened after you left Manila if you just keep eating me. If you're very good, I'll show you the pictures I got in the mail today."

"Raul?" I repeated.

Laurie just smiled and spread her legs a little wider. "Lick me, baby."

I lifted her ass off the bed and slid my pillow under her, then lay down with my face held by her creamy thighs on either side. "Gently," she said. "It's a long story."

Laurie started off by telling me once more how pissed off she was that I left her alone in Manila. I started to apologize, but she told me to be quiet. I was not to say a word during the story. I continued to run my tongue lightly over her pussy lips, causing them to start to swell a little. Laurie continued.

"My mood didn't get any better when I ran into Alan at the pool."

"Actually," my wife said, "Alan and his wife saw me at the pool and came over. You know that black bikini I bought at the beach?" I thought back, I remember Laurie showing it to me, but I couldn't picture it. "Small top," she mused, "and thong bottom."

I suddenly remembered, and the thought of Alan seeing her in that really started my pulse racing. We had always agreed, Laurie could do virtually anything she wanted, but we always kept it away from family and business.

"Well," she continued, "I didn't really want him staring at my chest, and I think Marcy (Alan's wife) was a little uneasy, so I left the pool."

"Baby," she said, "I was really pissed."

I kept licking her pussy, sometimes drilling my tongue into her sweet ass or making lazy figure eight's over and around her clit, while my wife told me all about sitting at the bar in her cocktail dress. This time, when she saw Alan, she was a lot more comfortable. "He was just staring right through my dress," Laurie said. Her breath was coming faster now as I kept my tongue flicking lightly on just the side of her hooded clit. Even though I was really uncomfortable hearing about Alan, blood started swelling my prick again.

"My nipples got so hard, and he was waving his hands around, you know how he does," she said, "and I actually moved a little closer so he "accidentally" brushed against me with his hand. When his finger tip grazed my nipple, I almost came!" And now she did, for the first time this evening. As her stomach started to heave, and her cunt started to spasm, I put my whole mouth over her pussy and started to suck her sweet love juice as she was cumming and cumming.

A few moments later, Laurie, calm again, told me to get her some wine and she would finish the rest of the story.

When I got off the bed, Laurie started smirking at my hard on. "So you think Alan's cute, too?" she asked.

"What?" My mind was now reeling and I didn't know what my extremely hot wife was talking about.

"Just get me the wine, and don't touch yourself yet, baby."

My wife assumed her "story telling position" again, this time with chilled
wine in hand. I started a fresh assault on her ass, rimming it lightly, enjoying the clean, tangy taste on my tongue.

"Of course, Marcy showed up again, but this time I was too far gone to let the evening go." She told me of her initial decision to order the champagne from room service and be naked in front of the bellboy, to sucking his cock and fucking her masseur, Raul. When she told me that Raul was better because he shoved his entire thumb up her ass, I came all over my own thigh. Laurie looked down when I finished shaking, and told me to clean
myself up so she could continue her tale. When I reached for a tissue, she stopped my hand. "Come on, sweetie," she smiled a very wicked smile at me, "you know better. Lick it up."

I did, just thankful that Alan hadn't figured into the rest of the story, and she continued.

Laurie told me in great detail about everything, from buying the ticket at the lobby desk to ending the trip in just her T-shirt, making out on the bus with Eddie. "When the bus pulled up to the hotel," Laurie said, "I asked Eddie if he would like to come up with me. When we were walking to the elevator, guess who I saw?" I groaned as my wife clenched
her pussy on my tongue. I knew the answer.

"Eddie had his arm around me and we got onto the elevator. I saw Alan looking at me kind of funny, and then I realized that Eddie's hand was sliding my shirt up. When I pulled it down, I realized Alan must have glimpsed my pussy and my ass. The door closed, and I about swallowed Eddie's tongue. I was so hot from seeing Alan's face!"

Laurie got caught up in the moment and shuddered as her orgasm washed over her again. I kept licking away, my tongue flicking at an increased rate, matching my heartbeat every time Laurie mentioned Alan's name.

"Massage my legs for a while, baby. I'm getting some muscle cramps." She lay back flat on the bed and I poured some more oil over her thighs and calf's and started to rub.

"By the time we got down the hallway," my wife continued, "I almost couldn't get the room key out of my bag. Eddie did, though and he carried me into the room, tearing my shirt off as he did."

"It was wonderful, baby." Laurie moaned, remembering Eddie's body and the way his cock felt in all of her holes..

"He fucked me with that beautiful black cock, Over and over until I couldn't take it any more. After a bath (and shower for Eddie), I told him to order dinner from Room Service. He called the order in as I sucked his cock," Laurie said.

"He was amazing," she kept on, "it was like he could control if his cock got thicker or longer, or how hard he wanted it, or when he would cum. Room service said dinner would take about twenty minutes. About eighteen minutes later, Eddie loosed a load in my mouth, and some was dripping out when the room bell rang. He tasted great, but we were both really hungry. Eddie threw on a bath robe from the closet. The white of the robe was so sexy against his black skin," Laurie closed her eyes, remembering.

"Wait," she opened her eyes with a start. I let go of her calves and she reached across to her night stand and took out a pile of pictures.

She picked through the photos. "They're in order already," she said, but I want you to see Eddie." She pulled one out, and I saw a very good looking young man, about 25 years old. He was thin but muscular - very attractive.

Laurie flipped again onto her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows. "Keep working my butt, baby. I'll show you the pictures." And as I kneaded her cheeks and licked her little hole, Laurie showed me the pictures Eddie took of the canoe trip. When she came to the photo of her holding Eddie's cock, kneeling in front of him, I almost stopped breathing....my heart felt like it was flying in my chest.

That's what my wife was fucking? Anger? Jealousy? Lust? I didn't know, but my own cock was hard as steel, and I was rubbing it unconsciously against Laurie's leg as I was licking her ass. I did know that if that is what she wants, I can't give it to her, and that thought made me harder still.

Laurie held back the picture again of Eddie in the white robe. "I took this," my wife said, "as Eddie answered the door. We though it was Room Service, but..." and Laurie's voice suddenly got very hoarse, and she started to shake a little more. Laurie started to hold up another picture now, and as I could just about make it out when she said, "But it was Alan, coming to see if I was all right."

I looked up from Laurie's puckering hole, and right into the face of my business associate, tennis partner and erstwhile friend. Without touching myself, I started spurting gob after gob of cum all over my wife's ass.

"That's right, baby. Now lick that up, quick. I want to roll over and see your face for the rest of this."

Eddie threw open the door, and Alan rushed right by him, Laurie continued. With a very concerned look on his face and a lot of emotion in his voice, he hurried to the bed, asking Laurie if she was all right, before he could really get a handle on the situation. She said that all it took was a split second before Alan seemed to notice she was naked and licking cum off her lips, smiling at Eddie and not really covering her self up. "I'm fine, Alan, we're fine. This is Eddie. He saved my ass today at Pansanjan Falls."

Just then, the door opened in Eddie's hand, and a room service waiter pushed a cart into the room. It turned out to be Danny, from the previous evening. He just breezed past Alan and as he brought the bill over for Laurie to sign, he fiddled with her breast and gave her a long kiss. "Your trip okay?" he asked.

"Fine," Laurie told him. Danny set up the table and excused himself, leaving Laurie naked on the bed, Eddie standing about fifteen feet away, and my good friend moving close to the bed, staring at her total exposure, not knowing what to make of this yet.

"Laurie," he said, "I thought you looked good in the bar, but I never knew how beautiful you really are."

Just then, Eddie asked Laurie if she wanted Alan to "partake" of their dinner as well. My wife then stopped talking, took my face in both her hands and said, "Sorry, baby, but I just couldn't help myself." Then she pressed my face down once again into her crotch and told me to keep my tongue as far in her cunt as I could manage.

"I took Alan's hand," Laurie said, "and put his palm over my nipple."

Again, my heart started racing. Now, more and more of Alan's comments since his return were starting to make sense. I looked up "you fucked him, didn't you?"

"Baby, listen. By that time, he had seen me completely naked; I'm the one who put his hands on my tits, and my black lover was standing only a few feet away with his dick flapping in the wind. What do you think? Of course I fucked him!" And Laurie started spasming again as her voice got louder. "And after Eddie left the next day," Laurie continued, "your friend sent Marcy shopping and I fucked him again!"

Laurie was over the top at this point. My cock had never been harder, but every time I moved up to slip inside Laurie's pussy, she pushed me away. "No, not yet," she kept repeating. Laurie slowly got up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. "Stay here," she said. "I need to take a quick shower."

She headed downstairs as my questions trailed out after her. How many times? Was he any good? What did she tell him about us? What did she tell him about me?

Laurie answered the last question from the bottom of the stairs. "Everything," she said.
"I told him everything about you. Now just shut up and wait for me."

I laid in bed, in anguish about how I could possibly face Alan at work or at the tennis club again. The American community in Taipei was small enough anyway. If this got out......

Nearly ten minutes went by when I heard Laurie start up the stairs. "Please, honey," I was almost crying from the whole emotional outburst, "how could you do that to me?"

"When you see the size of your friend's cock, you'll know," she murmured as she entered the room.

"What do you mean," I asked, puzzled and in total confusion. "I've seen him in the shower before."

"I don't think like this, though." Then I saw Laurie reach back out of our bedroom door and, with his cock in her hand, lead Alan into our bedroom. I couldn't breath as he started grinning at me.

"Laurie told me everything," Alan said and he started laughing as he sat down on the edge of our bed. "Mostly I liked the story of Lupe and Rey." I was in shock now, but Alan continued. "Come here, buddy," he said and Alan put his hand around the back of my neck. "I know you wouldn't want me repeating any stories out of school, so to speak." Alan kept talking as he kept leading me around to the side of the bed. When I got there, Laurie started giggling with Alan.

"See, Al, I told you he will do anything for me." Laurie leaned over and gave my cock a little pinch. "Do what he wants, baby. You know you want to make me happy." Laurie leaned over Alan and took his penis in her hand. "Come on, baby, you know what to do," she said as she held his cock up and Alan pressed harder on the back of my neck.

Laurie watched Alan slip his cock head past my lips and she started moaning, rubbing herself all over my friend. "Isn't he just the cutest thing," she started laughing again, and then she hissed "with a cock in his mouth!"

Alan leaned back into my wife and kissed her harder than I ever had. As he started pummeling her breasts, his dick started twitching in my mouth. "Oh" he said, "that's too good, but I want to see him eat my cum out of you."

"Whatever you want, sweetheart," Laurie smiled at Alan as she scooted up on the bed. Alan rolled over onto my wife and slipped his moist cock into her in one push.

In a complete daze now, I sunk to the floor and just watched, wide-eyed, as my friend and business associate just pumped about eight inches in and out of my wife's cunt. Nobody could take the excitement for long, though, and within a minute or two, Alan groaned deeply and I saw his ass clench as he drove as deep as he could into Laurie's pussy. Three, four, five times his ass clenched and Laurie started mewling like a pussycat gone wild.

When she regained a little control, Alan slid his cock out of her with a little "pop" and rolled over onto his side. "Now watch," Laurie told him, and she crooked a finger at me.

I crawled up onto the bed, between her raised legs and again, put my pillow under her ass. I bent down lower and smelled an intoxicating aroma of sweat, pussy and cum. The light brown hair sparsely covering Laurie's pussy was wet and matted down, and several globs of Alan's cum were trailing down my wife's pussy and into the crack of her ass. I started licking, swiping my tongue from ass to cunt, cleaning all of Alan's pearly goo off my wife.

Then, as Laurie started moaning, she spread her lips apart with her slender fingers, and told Alan to hold my head still against her cunt. I licked her out completely, swallowing everything I could.