Laurie Ch. 1

Story Info
Divorced guy meets a sexy hitchhiker.
3.5k words
4.34
36k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The open road had stretched out in front of Daniel McClintock for what seemed like days, but he knew he had only been driving for about six hours. A lot of his time, he found, had been wasted on damn road construction, where an already too small two-lane highway had been reduced to a single lane, with some construction worker waving him onwards after the opposing traffic had been allowed to pass. Had he known about this, Daniel was certain that he would have tried taking another route out of Toronto, heading towards Thunder Bay. He had hoped to make it as far as White River today, the birth place of Winnie-the-Pooh, apparently, but that didn't seem very likely now.

What was important to Daniel at that very moment was his bladder. He needed to stop soon, or else he was afraid of what might happen to him. He could always pull over to the side of the road to take a piss, but he was too paranoid of being arrested by the OPP to really give that thought much consideration. Thankfully, up ahead he saw a rest area, and pulled into it, barely noticing the figure at the other end of the rest area, sitting on some bags, their back to him. Daniel raced to the washroom, and was thankful that there was one unused stall, almost waiting for him.

Once his bladder was drained, and he had washed his hands, Daniel returned to his car. His gas tank was about half full, but just to be on the safe side, he decided to fill up his tank before heading back out onto the road again, just in case. He knew that when the fuel gage registered half a tank, it normally had less than that in it; and the last thing he wanted, right now, was to be stranded on the side of the road, because he had been stupid enough to let his car run out of gas. He had decided, almost on a whim, to move out to Alberta, and move into an apartment close to a friend of his in Edmonton. His marriage had been an utter failure, and he had decided that maybe a new province would be a nice change of pace for him.

As Daniel drove towards where the rest area lead back out onto the highway, he saw ahead of him the figure he had missed when entering ten minutes earlier. He had vowed to himself not to pick up any hitch hikers while on his drive to Edmonton. Hell, his Jeep Cherokee was already almost completely filled with what things he could manage to bring with him, and he didn't have much room for anything else. Still, as he passed the figure, he saw that it was a girl, no more than twenty-three, and she was holding a large card board sign, which read, simply enough, Edmonton. Daniel continued driving, but as he looked in his rear view mirror, he saw that the girl was dressed in a biking outfit, like the ones he had seen other people wearing, as they rode their ten speeds along the highway, deftly avoiding the construction sites. It was that one simple observation, that she was dressed like a biker, and yet had no bicycle, that made Daniel move over to the side of the road.

He watched as the girl's face suddenly transformed, from a sour expression of contempt to one of sheer gladness. He noticed now, while watching her gather up her things, and toss her sign away, that she was of aboriginal descent. He thought briefly on how little he had noticed her at first, while driving past; he had not spared her a second glance, but now he seemed to notice more. She looked to be about five-foot-ten, almost three inches taller than himself, and whereas her face was rounded, her body seemed quite lean, and her breasts where an ample size. Her spandex shorts left little to the imagination, and showcased her muscular legs.

Leaning over to unlock the passenger side door, Daniel wondered if he was losing his mind. Here he was, picking up a hitch hiker, who seemed to have some sort of sad story about her bicycle. For all he knew, it was just an elaborate hoax, and she was going to rob him of everything he owned before leaving him for dead on the side of the road. But before he could shift the Jeep out of neutral, and go speeding down the road, she was opening the door.

"Thanks ever so much,” she said once the door was opened. "I've been sitting there for hours, watching people drive past me. Maybe it's my skin color, I'm used to people thinking poorly of me because my parents were Indians."

Daniel smiled at the sound of her voice, and his mind automatically wondered how it would change as she became more aroused, and how loudly she would scream as he fucked her. With a brief shake of his head, Daniel banished those thoughts, just as while he was a child he would erase a picture from his etch-a-sketch which he did not like simply by shaking the toy. "Here, let me help you with your things."

"I hope they fit. It looks like you have a lot of stuff here."

"It should,” Daniel said with a grunt as he took the two bags, what seemed to be the saddle bags from the back of a bicycle, and found a spot for them in the back of the Jeep. A moment later, he also found a spot for the girl's back pack. "Hop on in."

The hitch hiker closed the door behind her, and looked at Daniel, her wide smile still plastered across her face. "My name's Laurie."

"Daniel,” he replied, looked over his shoulder into his jeep's blind spot, and then moved back out onto the road. A moment later, they were merging with the highway again, and his new passenger was asking him where he was headed. "Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to throw away the sign,” she admitted.

"I'll say, that's littering,” Daniel said with a smile. "As for where I am headed, well, you're in luck. I too am on my way out to Edmonton."

"No way!"exclaimed Laurie, who seemed unable to believe her luck.

"Yepperdo,” answered Danial, and then grimaced. He had unconsciously just said one of his ex-wifes favorite phrases. He had to stop doing that. "You're welcome to travel with me the entire way, if you like."

"As long as you're not a creep,” Laurie answered a moment later.

"I dunno about that one,” said Daniel. "My ex-wife seems to think I am, and yet she was the one who had been doing all the cheating in our marriage. Sorry. I didn't mean to dump all of that on you."

"That's okay. You sound bitter. Most people need to spit the bitter things out of their mouths,” answered Laurie.

Daniel glanced at his new travel companion, and was surprised to find himself thinking that she didn't seem to be the type of woman who would spit, she would definitely swallow everything she was given. Another shake of the head, and the thought was gone. Christ, was he really this damn horny? He hadn't been with another woman since leaving his wife seven months ago. No wonder he seemed to be extra horny right now, and there was something about this girl, Laurie, something which seemed to awaken some primal need in him to screw her brains out.

"Do you mind my asking what happened to you?” asked Daniel, doing his best to take his thoughts away from fucking Laurie. He could already feel a stirring in his shorts, and didn't want to embarrass himself by sprouting a massive hard-on while in the company of his new traveling companion.

"Oh, that,” muttered Laurie, and that look of contempt he saw earlier crossed her face again. "Some shitwads stole my fucking bike. I had been planning on biking all the way out to Edmonton, y'know, take my time, enjoy the sights, and I stop off at that rest area, and go to use the washroom. A bus had just pulled in, so there was a line-up, but I waited, thinking that everything would be okay. I come out maybe fifteen minutes later, and my fucking bike is gone. Whoever it was stole my bike in broad daylight, and nobody claimed to have seen a fucking thing. They took the bike, and left my bags though, so I'm at least thankful for that. I guess they didn't want to totally fuck me up the ass."

I know I'd sure want to, thought Daniel, and he felt his cock stiffen some more. "Maybe they got interrupted, and had to leave your bags,” he said, doing his best to replace the image of him fucking this native girl's ass to one of his ex-wife's lover fucking her ass. That seemed to do a better job than shaking his head, and his cock wilted once more.

"Maybe,” said Laurie doubtfully. "The bags were attached to the bike, it would have been easier to just haul everything into a truck, and drive off. But whatever it was that made them leave my bags behind, I'm grateful for some small miracles."

"Amen,” replied Daniel, immediately thinking of how stupid that would sound to Laurie.

"So what's your story?”

"Mine?” Daniel blew a large breath out of his mouth, and was quiet for a minute. "Well, my wife was cheating on me, as you know, and I found out. I divorced her, and decided to move out to Edmonton, and start over again. A friend and I are going to open up a computer cafe, with about fifteen of the highest quality computers, and charge people about six dollars an hour to use them."

"Sounds like a good idea,” said Laurie.

"Oh, there's potential in it,” agreed Daniel, who had done a lot of research into the idea by focusing on several similar places in downtown Toronto. The owners of each of the places had told him that it would lose some money at first, but once a group of clientele was established, it would begin to make quite a fair bit of money. "And how about yourself, why are you going to Edmonton?”

"My folks live out there,” answered Laurie. "And don't you even dare ask me if they live on a fucking reservation, my parents died when I was young, my dad was an alcoholic, and an abusive husband, and one night he killed my mom and himself. I was adopted by a white family, and my adoptive father used to be in the air force. He just recently retired, and since I'm finished university, I decided to go back home." Laurie sighed. "I guess I have some bitterness in me too which I need to spit out."

"That's okay,” assured Daniel. "I can be a good listener, you know."

"Can you, now?” asked Laurie, before sitting in silence for over half-an-hour. Daniel didn't try and push her, knowing that she would start talking when she felt ready to.

The next time Laurie spoke to Daniel, it was to ask him to pull into the next gas station so that she could get changed out of her biking clothes. Daniel did as he was asked, and was rewarded with a wonderful sight once Laurie returned from the washroom. She had changed into a cut-off black t-shirt which seemed to only just cover her breasts, and a pair of cut-off jeans which were cut so short that the pockets hung below the shorts, and if she turned around, Daniel was almost certain that he would she the curve of her ass as well. Watching her return to the Jeep made Daniel's cock begin to stir again, and he absently reached down to feel it as it began to harden. How much he wanted to be able to undo his shorts, pull it out, and stroke himself to an earth moving orgasm, but once again he forced himself to think of his ex-wife fucking her lover, and his cock again subsided.

"I'm sorry for being so bitchy earlier,” apologized Laurie once she had shut the Jeep's door. "You can't imagine the racism I have been exposed to over the years because of my nationality. You think the blacks have it rough, wait until you see the contempt people have for natives. They seem to think that we're all lazy, drunk, and a burden on society. I think there are a lot of people out there who would like to see us all rounded up and exterminated. Nobody would complain; it's not like we're Jewish, or anything like that. You have no idea how easy you have it, just being some white guy. Not to say that you're just some white guy,” Laurie amended. "If it wasn't for you, I might still be sitting on my ass, waiting for someone to stop and offer me a ride."

"I didn't realise it was that bad,” admitted Daniel, who had never really given the subject much thought before.

"Oh, hell ya,” replied Laurie. "People even get pissed off at me because of the benefits I receive for being a first-nations person. It's so bad that I wish my parents had never even conceived me. I mean, I came from the stereotypical background that has made so many people look at me with such disgust. Both my parents were drunk, and unemployed at the time of their deaths, and yes, we were even living on a Cree Reservation just outside of Red Deer. Had it not been for my adoptive family, I know I wouldn't be where I am now in life. I have a university education, a loving family, and I'm not too concerned about money, since I'm still daddy's little girl."

"I guess you'd need a fair bit of money if you're biking across Canada,” said Daniel thoughtfully. "I'm planning on staying in hotels for three nights. I'd expect that you'd have to spend maybe ten times as many nights."

"Something like that, yeah,” replied Laurie. "So I can easily chip in for gas, and even some munchies along the way."

"We'll see,” answered Daniel, feeling slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't often that he heard a woman offering to buy him something. His ex-wife had always expected the exact opposite from him, except for Christmas and his birthday, but even then she often bought him cheap presents when compared to what he'd buy her. He had always bought dinner, never her; he had always taken her to the movies, and not the other way around. When thinking of all the bad things, Daniel often found himself wondering why he had stayed with her for so long. Melissa had been nothing but a spoiled rotten bitch, and she had been that way even before they had started going out. Of course, it was true what they all said, hindsight was always fifty-fifty.

They drove on for the next three hours, eventually making it to the town of Wawa before deciding to call it a night, and Daniel was disappointed to see that they were about a hundred clicks short of where he had wanted to be by the time he stopped driving for the night. Well, he was certain that they could catch up tomorrow, as long as there was not any more damn road construction. The hotel they stopped off at appeared to be fairly busy though, and the two traveling companions found that the hotel no longer had any single rooms to rent out. A double bed room would not be that bad, they both agreed, and it was not long before Daniel was lying down on his bed.

"My back is killing me,” he muttered, and stared at the room's ceiling. "I never knew how much driving for so long could tack out of you."

"Try riding a bicycle,” commented Laurie from her own bed. "Now that, my dear savior, is a real pain in the ass!"

Daniel laughed at Laurie's joke. "I can just imagine,” he said a moment later.

Laurie rolled onto her side, and looked at Daniel. "I do want to thank you for stopping for me,” she said softly, almost as if she was afraid that someone would overhear her thanking somebody. Laurie gave Daniel the impression of being headstrong, and he suddenly discovered that it had been hard for her to say what she just had.

"It's not a problem,” he answered. "Actually, I'm quite glad that I did stop and offer you a ride. It would have been rather lonely driving all the way out to Edmonton by myself.

"It's more than that to me,” informed Laurie, still talking rather softly, and in less than the time it took Daniel to blink his eyes, Laurie had crossed from her bed to his, and she was stretching out next to him. She placed her hands on each side of Daniel’s head, and pulled him close to her, and began to kiss him. Her tongue traced around the outside of his lips, before slipping past them to dance languidly with his own tongue. A moment later, Daniel responded forcefully, and sucked her tongue deeper into his mouth, while his hands moved down her back and towards her soft ass.

Laurie moaned, a sound muffled by Daniel's hungry mouth as his expert hands caressed, and squeezed her ass. She moved in even closer to him now, her breasts pressing up against his chest, and her hips seeking out the hardness which was beginning to protrude out from him. She moaned again as she felt Daniel thrust his hips towards her, pressing his hardening cock against her pussy. In moments, her hands were between them, undoing the zipper of his shorts, and reaching in past his boxers to clasp his engorged cock. It was already slick from precum, and she used her thumb to rub more of the clear fluid into the tip of his cock.

Daniel sighed deeply at the feeling of another woman touching his cock. He began to kiss Laurie harder, more passionately, and moved his own hands to the front of her jean shorts, unzipping it quickly, to discover that she had not been wearing anything underneath. A moment later his own hand was fingering her moist slit, causing her to begin breathing more rapidly. His fingers rubbed expertly at her sensitive clit, before moving further downwards to slip into her pussy, with Laurie moving her hips to help his fingers find their target.

A moment later Laurie pulled away from Daniel, and smiled at him. She then tugged at his shirt, and Daniel helped her remove it before voluntarily slipping off his own shorts and boxers. Laurie kissed Daniel deeply again before kissing her way slowly down his body, kissing both his nipples in the process. Soon, she had her hand wrapped around his hard cock, and she moved immediately to his balls, which she began to softly tongue, before sucking them into her mouth one at a time. Daniel moaned loudly at the feeling of his balls slipping into her hungry mouth, and Laurie increased the pace of stroking his hard cock.

Before long she began to kiss her way up the side of Daniel's hard shaft, and she ran her tongue leisurely around its tip, tasting his salty precum. In seconds, she had engulfed his cock in her hungry mouth, and began to bob her head up and down, dragging her teeth gently along the sides of Daniel's cock. She took as much of his eight inches into her mouth as possible with each move of her head, and she was so intent on his hard cock that she barely heard his loud moans of pleasure.

"Wait,” Daniel gasped loud enough to break through Laurie's concentration. "Move to the floor, kneel in front of the bed,” he commanded hoarsely.

Laurie did what she was told, only caring about having Daniel's cock back in her mouth. Daniel sat on the edge of the bed, and Laurie greedily accepted his cock again once he offered it to her. She slipped a hand into her shorts, and began to rub furiously at her clit, and was not surprised when Daniel grabbed the sides of her head, and began to thrust his cock into her mouth, fucking her face roughly. Laurie moaned loudly between Daniel's cock, and did her best to match his thrusts with her own bobbing motions. Soon, Daniel was moaning loudly, and Laurie knew he was about to cum. He released the hold around her head, giving her the option to pull away, but Laurie wanted to taste his cum. She rubbed harder at her clit, and felt her own orgasm nearing as Daniel's cock began to spurt his hot cum deep into her mouth. Laurie sucked on his cock, getting every last drop of cum before she finally gave into her own building orgasm, and collapsed to the side of the bed, screaming with pleasure.

To Be Continued...