Laurie Ch. 2

Story Info
The continuing trip to Edmonton, Day 2...
3k words
4.48
23.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie looked up at Daniel, with a smile. "Yummy," she said a moment before noticing some more cum slipping out of Daniel's cock. She swooped in, and sucked on his cock some more, getting what she had missed the first time, her teeth rubbing at Daniel's now sensitive cock head. She could feel the cock stiffen in her mouth again, and Laurie continued to bob her head, wanting to feel Daniel fuck her with it very shortly.

The desire to be fucked flowed through Laurie's veins, and once she was satisfied with the hardness of Daniel's cock again, she quickly slipped out of her shorts, and turned around to lie on the other bed, offering her waiting, soaked, pussy to him. He was off of the bed in seconds, and pressing his body against hers. He expertly guided his cock to Laurie's hot pussy, and rammed it into her as deeply as possibly, causing her to cry out in ecstasy.

"You like that?" said Daniel gruffly as he plowed his cock repeatedly into Laurie's pussy. He could feel her muscles clench around his cock, and was amazed to find that she was so tight that he had to fight to pull back out with each thrust.

"Yes," Laurie whimpered in pleasure. She was clenching her eyes so tightly at the feel of Daniel's cock in her pussy that they were beginning to hurt. "Don't stop either."

"I don't plan to," replied Daniel with a hard thrust. A moment later he leaned up, away from Laurie, and grabbed her black hair with both hands, pulling her head backwards roughly. He had never done that before to a woman, and was slightly startled at his forcefulness, and was relieved to hear Laurie scream with delight at the sensation.

"Pull...harder..."Laurie gasped, and screamed even louder as Daniel did as he was asked.

Fucking Laurie was like something Daniel had never done before. They were like two animals, fucking each other with such a frenzy. Daniel's ex-wife had never been willing to have sex with such passion. She had often been unwilling to try any position other than missionary. Once in a while she had straddled him, but she had forbidden him to ever attempt to fuck her doggie style, like he was doing to Laurie right now. The fervour with which he fucked Laurie had been building in him for years, and only now was it being released.

Laurie began to pant heavily, and began to thrust her hips back at Daniel's with such force that he could begin to feel his balls ache. This didn't stop him from madly thrusting into her tightening pussy. He knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer however, and seconds later he pulled so hard on Laurie's hair that he was afraid he would rip off her scalp. His scream was almost as loud as Laurie's own as they both came at the same time, his cum exploding out of his cock to mix with her own juices.

Daniel collapsed on top of Laurie's heaving body, and felt her pussy quiver around his slowly wilting shaft. When he pulled out a moment later, he could see their combined fluids begin to leak out of Laurie. He then sat on his bed and watched, amazed, as Laurie reached between her legs, scooped up an ample amount of the fluid, and brought it back to her mouth, and licked it off of her hand. She repeated this process four more times before turning around, and sitting up on the bed.

"I needed a good fuck, thanks," Laurie said, a pleased smile crossing her face.

"You and me both," replied Daniel, and he leaned back on his bed until he was lying down on it. Laurie moved over from her bed and again lay down next to him, placing her head on his chest, listening to his galloping heartbeat slow down.

"I loved it when you started to pull on my hair," said Laurie, "but I don't think you pulled hard enough."

Daniel laughed lightly. "Shit, I was afraid that I'd pull out your hair. I didn't want to hurt you."

"No chance of that, hon," answered Laurie. "And besides, it's grow back."

"I have to admit that you're the most passionate woman I've ever slept with," said Daniel a moment later. "I've never been that rough with a woman before. My ex-wife would never have allowed me to do that to her."

"She doesn't know what she was missing then," answered Laurie. "You could have fooled me though. You seemed to know what you were doing, and what you needed to do to please me. I haven't been that well fucked in a long time."

"You don't know how badly I've wanted fuck you since I first saw you. It's all I seemed to be able to think of. I had to think of my ex-wife just to ensure that I didn't embarrass myself in the care, having my cock stick up for you to take notice of."

"Don't fight it next time," replied Laurie with a smile. "I'll do something about it."

Daniel wrapped his arms around Laurie's naked body, and pulled her in closer to him. He also examined the difference in Laurie's skin colour to his own. Hers was a tan colour, while his white skin seemed to almost be the opposite of it. Daniel seemed transfixed, almost amazed, by the two different skin tones, and lost himself in admiring the beauty of the two contrasting colours. He had never been with a woman with a different nationality than his own, and seeing her different skin colour gave him an immediate desire to see what his hands would look like caressing the body of a black woman. The sharp contrasting colours would be even more powerful then.

They lay in silence for a while, content to feel one another in their arms. After a while though, Laurie stood up, telling Daniel that she was going to have a shower. Daniel looked at Laurie's breasts, a part of her he had forgotten about during their love making session, and was amazed at how brown they were, when compared to her tan skin. They looked like the nipples of a black woman, not the nipples of a perwon with such light skin. He got an urge to sit up, and begin to suck on the nipples, to perhaps join her in the shower, but it had been a long drive today and he was suddenly beginning to be quite drained.

"You don't mind if I get some rest?" he asked her.

Laurie smiled sweetly. "Not at all Daniel. You'll just owe me a shower tomorrow night."

"It's a deal," he replied, and watched as Laurie walked to the bathroom. He was asleep even before she had turned on the water.

The next morning, Daniel awoke to find Laurie lying in bed next to him. He couldn't believe that he had not been awakened by her crawling into bed with him, but was also in a way glad. Had she woken him up, he was sure they would have fucked again and again and again, all night long if possible, and that would have put them behind schedule for the second day of the drive out to Edmonton. Not that he was complaining about having sex with such a terrific lover, but he was afraid of being too tired to drive, and possibly falling asleep at the wheel. That would not be good, and it could very well put their sexual escapades to an end if they drove off the side of the road, and crashed into a tree, or worse.

Daniel gave Laurie a soft kiss on the lips which did not awaken her. A small smile crossed her lips, but that was all. He showered quickly, and then dried himself off, all the while wondering if he would be joined by his new traveling companion. Due to these thoughts, Daniel found himself with a massive erection. He reached down and began to stroke his hard cock, thinking about the unexpected events which took place last night. Soon he needed to support himself on the side of the bathroom's sink, and then was shooting cum all over the wall. He whipped up the mess with a handful of toilet paper, and then flushed it down the toilet.

Walking back out to the main part of the hotel room, he saw that Laurie was up and already dressed in the same cut-off jean shorts she had worn yesterday, and a red t-shirt.

"Looks like I missed the shower this time," Laurie said, and kissed Daniel good morning.

"There's still tonight," reminded Daniel, and he reached down to rub between Laurie's legs briefly. She moaned softly, and closed her eyes in pleasure. Daniel moved closer, and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth like it had last night.

Laurie pulled away from Daniel's mouth. "Do we have time for this?" she asked.

"Probably not," replied Daniel, already feeling his cock stiffening again, so soon after having cum. His hand moved up to undo Laurie's shorts, but she brushed away his hand.

"Well, then we'll just have to wait until after, won't we?" she said, and pulled away from Daniel's hands.

Disappointed, and doing his best not to look like a pouting child told by his mother that he could not have a cookie, Daniel nodded his head in agreement. She had had ample chance to leave him during the night if she had no desire to continue to Edmonton with him, and she hadn't robbed him blind either, so the chances were actually quite good that he would be able to slide his hard cock into her waiting pussy again before the day was out. In fact, he was almost positive that they would find some secluded place to make love sometime that very day.

"You're probably right," he said.

"I'm a girl, I'm always right," said Laurie with a laugh.

Daniel groaned. "My ex-e used to believe that as well."

"Oh," said Laurie, a bit uncomfortably.

Daniel shrugged, and put on a pair of black shorts. "Well, it isn't like you knew. Don't worry about it. I'm a big boy, and I promise not to cry."

Laurie giggled. "You're silly."

"I'm aware of that," answered Daniel with a smile before pulling on a white t-shirt; however this time he neglected to tell Laurie that this too was something his ex-wife would say to him.

The drive that morning began less than eventfully. They stopped off in White River, where Daniel had hoped to reach the night before, and filled up the jeeps gas tank. They also stopped at the Winnie-The-Pooh statue, at Laurie's request. She took a camera from her saddlebag, and asked Daniel to take a picture of her standing in front of the popular yellow bear, which was sitting in a tree holding a jar of honey. After he took her picture, she took one of him standing in front of the statue as well, before asking another group of visitors to the site to take a picture of the two of them in front of the pooh bear.

"So what's the point to this statue?" asked Daniel as he walked over to the plaque which stood on a pedestal about ten feet away from the statue.

"You don't know?" asked Laurie, her voice making it sound like it was a sin not to know such apparently vital information. "This is where it all began! Before going overseas in 1914, Harry Colebourn bought a black bear cub here in White River, and named it Winnie after his hometown Winnipeg. When he went to France, he left Winnie with the London Zoo, which is where E.H. Shepard and his son Christopher Robin saw him."

"Wow," said Daniel as he looked at the information plaque. "You read this thing word for word, you know that?"

"I did not!"

"Well, close enough for me," replied Daniel with a smile which was rewarded by Laurie sticking her tongue out at him. "You seem to have gotten all the main points."

Before heading back out onto highway 17 however, Laurie ran across the road to a giftshop. Daniel went back to the jeep, and drove over to the giftshop, and waited for her to come back out of the shop. When she did, she was clutching two large bags. In one were a few bottles of Coke and two bags of Doritos. Daniel had no clue what was in the other bag, but it probably had Winnie-The-Pooh related gifts in it.

Once Laurie was back in the jeep, and had her seatbelt on, Daniel pulled back onto Highway 17, and headed on towards Thunder Bay. There were no other cars on the road, it seemed, except for them. There were a lot of cars coming from the other direction however, making Daniel wonder what all those people were running away from. Did they all have shitty lives that they were hoping to run away from?

"I got you these," said Laurie, indicating a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Coke.

"That's a healthy breakfast," he answered with a smile. "I'm not hungry right now though, Laurie. I'll have them a bit later."

Laurie nodded her head in understanding. She then reached into the second bag, and took out a pin which was a replica of the Winnie-The-Pooh statue. She reached over, pinned it onto his shirt, and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I also bought you this."


Daniel smiled. The pin was the first gift anyone had bought for him in a very long time, and it seemed to give him a feeling of butterflies in his stomach. "Thanks. I'll wear it always," he promised.

Laurie smiled. "Well, you don't have to go overboard. Just pin it to a jacket, or something."

Just then Daniel noticed a logging truck in the rear view mirror. It was speeding up behind him, going well over the posted speed limit of 90 KPH. The truck was quickly closing the gap between them, and before he even had time to pull over to the side of the one-lane highway, the truck was passing them, crossing illegally over the two solid yellow lines of the highway.

"Crazy idiot. Do you want to get yourself killed?" Daniel muttered to himself, watching the truck cut back in front of them, and keep on speeding along the highway.

Laurie looked over at Daniel, and saw the way his jaw muscles had tightened. She reached over, and stroked his leg softly. "He's past us now. There's nothing to worry about."

"If he fucking jack knifes his trailer, we're screwed. We probably won't be able to get past him for hours, if not the rest of the day."

"Well, try not to worry about that," advised Laurie, and then she racked her brain to think of something that might draw his attention away from the truck which had just passed them.

"If there's anything I hate more, it's people who don't know how to fucking drive. I mean, honestly, how hard is it to drive responsibly? You'd think that half the people on the road got their licenses out of a box of Cracker Jacks. How hard is it to do the speed limit? And if not the speed limit, than at most ten clicks above it?"

Laurie, who had failed her driver's test four times only nodded her head in agreement. Finally, she thought of something to take Daniel's mind off of the truck. "Do you have any fantasies?"

"Huh?" asked Daniel, confused by the sudden shift in topics. He took his eyes briefly off the road and looked at his passenger.

"Sexual fantasies," elaborated Laurie. "You know, having sex in the rain, a threesome, anything like that?"

Daniel was silent for a moment. His sex life up until last night had been pretty dull, he had to admit that. He had had two different partners before meeting his wife, and even then the most he had done was doggie-style sex. After a moment something came to mind, something he had once suggested to his wife, but before they had been married, and she had shot the idea down in flames. "Anal sex. Oh, and a threesome as well; me and two girls, one preferably a red head."

Laurie smiled evilly, and reached a hand over to rub at Daniel's crotch gently. "I'm sure we can arrange something for tonight." His cock suddenly came alive under her touch, and Laurie reached up to undo his shorts. She reached a hand into the open shorts, and wrapped her hand around Daniel's stiffening cock. She began to stroke it softly.

"Laurie, I'm driving," reminded Daniel, his voice growing husky at the feeling of his cock being stroked by the best woman he had ever fucked.

"So?" asked Laurie, and she leaned down in her seat, placing her head in his lap, licking around the tip of his cock with her tongue.

Suddenly everything Daniel had just said, and thought, about bad drivers flew out the window. He was content to reduce his speed slightly to about eighty-five, and allow Laurie to suck on his hard cock. All he had to do was manage to keep his eyes on the road, and everything would be fine. He took a hand off of the steering wheel of the jeep, and placed it on Laurie's slowly bobbing head. He moaned softly as she swirled her tongue expertly around the tip of his cock, and then licked it like an ice cream cone before deep throating him.

Daniel was just beginning to lightly thrust his hips towards Laurie's mouth, being careful to pay extra attention to the curving road, when he saw the skid marks. They disappeared around a corner just up ahead of him, but they did not disappear properly, going along with the curve of the road; instead they seemed to be cutting across the road in a diagonal pattern.

"Oh shit," said Daniel in a quiet voice, comprehending what he was seeing, and having this verified as he followed the curve of the road. The skid marks were big enough to have belonged to a truck, like the one which had just passed them.

It had driven off the side of the road...