Laurie Finds A Boy

Story Info
My wife brings young man to our room.
1.6k words
4.13
154.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wfm1969
wfm1969
31 Followers

"Um, Bill?" Laurie broke away, "maybe we can show Kyle our room?"

She caught me by surprise, but then I was hoping that something would happen. Soon the three of us were on the elevator with Laurie exchanging kisses with me and Kyle. She slipped me a little tongue, and turned to Kyle and locked her mouth on his. He grabbed her behind firmly. I watched my wife kiss him; kiss a man easily 15 years younger than her. Could he even be twenty?

We had barely closed the door to our room when Kyle and Laurie fell into a passionate embrace. Standing in front of him, she threw her head back and moaned as he kissed her neck. They tugged at each other's shirts, tearing them over their heads and tossing them on the floor. Laurie pulled at his belt and with a great tug dropped his pants to the floor. She quickly dropped her skirt and panties as he kicked his pants aside.

I watched in amazement. They were so deep in their passion they had nearly forgotten that I was in the room. I felt myself get hard and noticed a spot of wetness on my pants. I was getting so turned on by watching my wife make out with a much younger man; a much younger man with an incredibly hard body.

Laurie dropped to her knees to take him in her mouth. His cock was long and straight with thick veins running up the sides. The pinkness of the head glistened with wetness. She took him in as far as she could, then grabbed the base of him with both hands. She bobbed her head on him a couple of times slowly. In the next second Laurie went wild, thrusting her mouth hard and fast and moaning loudly. He pressed his hips forward to meet her face.

"Want a closer look?" she coaxed me over with a smile and a wink. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and squatted next to her, watching her closely as she took him back into her mouth.

Again she bobbed her head on him slowly. She moaned and he moaned. Her hands gently massaged the based on him, moving in tandem with her mouth. After several moments she pulled away and turned her head to me. Pulling me by the neck, she pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues touched ever so slightly, the taste of him lingered on her breath.

With one hand at his base, and the other on the back of my head Laurie pushed Kyle and I together, pressing the wet tip of his hardness to my lips. She licked my ear and pushed harder, forcing him inside my mouth. I kneeled now in front of him, motionless, Laurie's hand keeping my head firmly in place.

Kyle rocked his hips slowly with long smooth strokes. He moaned out loud with pleasure as my tongued caressed beneath the tip. His rocking became faster and faster until the smooth strokes became thrusts. Laurie dropped her hand from him, allowing him to push himself deeper between my lips.

His ecstasy grew until suddenly he froze as he waited for the coming explosion. With his long cock deep in my mouth, I waited for the cum. He didn't need to pump any more; he was ready and unloaded into my mouth. I held perfectly still as he squirted, filling my mouth with the warm fluid. Then, without withdrawing I swallowed.

When finally I pulled away a tiny string of cum connected my lower lip to the head of his cock. Laurie softly wiped it away, and stood. She ran her hands around to his rear, then back over his chest where she played with his nipples. Her arms continued around his neck and her mouth met his.

They stood there kissing for some time, their tongues together and their hands exploring each other. Laurie let her hands drop to his smooth behind where her fingers explored between his cheeks as she drew him in. Kyle ran his hands up and down her sides, letting his thumbs caress her nipples as they passed by her breasts.

I felt myself get lightheaded as I watched. I was completely turned on, as if I was experiencing an interactive adult movie. But I could hear their breath and smell their bodies. They were so close I could reach out and touch them. I had to sit, so I found the nearby bed as they moved to the sofa. I took off my shirt and shoes and continued to watch.

Laurie sat back on the couch and spread her legs. She smiled at Kyle as he dropped to his knees. I heard her sigh a deep "yes!" as he pressed his lips to her pussy. She drew her feet up off the floor and rocked her hips up to meet his face. Laurie was lost in the moment. Her inhibitions were gone. At that moment her entire being, her entire universe, was centered between her legs.

She closed her eyes and raised her arms over her head. Her face had a far-away look, deep in concentration. She rolled her hips against him. He simply moaned, and continued his work. Seconds turned into minutes. I could see the expression on her face change as if she was straining. A moment later she gasped and shuddered with her hips jerking up and down violently. Laurie came on his face.

Kyle was a young man and he had long since recovered from his earlier cum. He stood before her like a cat ready to pounce on it's prey. He body was smooth and wet, glistening in the dim light. His cock was rock hard, pointing straight up. Laurie grabbed his cock firmly with her right hand. With their eyes locked together, she drew him to her, lined him up with her pussy, then grabbed his ass with her left hand to draw him in.

Together they let out a long deep moan. Then the chatter started.

"Oh, yes! You're sooooo big"

"Mmmmmm. I can't believe how wet you are!"

"Feels soooo good. Ooooooo. Come on! Fuck me!"

"You like this? You like this cock in your pussy?"

"Yesssssss. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy"

He towered over her with his hips pumping hard. I could hear their tummies slapping together, sometimes drowning out their voices. She pushed him off for a moment so she could get on all fours on the floor. Without missing a beat, he slid himself back inside her from behind. Laurie faced directly at me, and for the first time since they started we made eye contact. Her eyes closed again and she grunted.

I moved to her head and pushed my hips forward, offering myself to her mouth. She gladly accepted taking my between her lips. Kyle's thrusting from behind pushed Laurie onto me, jerking her mouth up and down my hardness. I head was spinning, I was so turned on. I watched them, listen to them, and then watch her on me. It was incredible and I couldn't hold back.

Laurie could tell I was going to cum. She could feel the tell tale throbbing and could taste the earlier drops of my fluid. The feels grew inside me, greater and greater, and there was no holding back. The blast of pleasure tore through my throbbing member and exploded out of me. I filled Laurie's mouth the same way Kyle and filled mine. And just as I did, Laurie took it all in, waiting until I was done, and then swallowed.

A moment later she rolled onto her back. That was the sign, and I had experienced it many times myself. Laurie liked to finish on her back. When she was completely aroused and could take no more, when she needed her release, she wanted it from above. Kyle obliged.

"Yes!!! Give me that cock!"

"You want it? You want it now?"

"Yesssssss. I want your cum. Cum all over me. Cum on my face. Cum on my tits. Cum. Cum.! Cum! Cum! Cum!"

She begged and begged as he pounded her. I could see his cock slide in and out of her. Sometimes he would stop to catch his breath. Sometimes he would pull out, so the three of us could admire his gorgeous, magic, penis. Then she pulled him back inside her and begged again.

"Please! Cum! Please!"

"You want it? Where do you want it?"

"Inside me! Cum inside me!"

"You love this cock don't you?"

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Now you want it to cum?"

"Yes"

"I can't hold it!"

"Don't"

"I can't hold it!"

He thrust into her hard and fast. Their bodies slamming together on the floor. Then suddenly he stopped, pulled out, and kneeled high over her. He put his hands behind his head and arched his back, throwing his head way back. His face strained with concentration. But Laurie's eyes, and my eyes, were glued to his cock.

The wet hard member throbbed up and down several times then exploded. A stream of warm white cum shot out in several bursts. The first shot landed clear over Laurie's head, the second landed directly on her face, the third between her breasts, and the rest formed a deep pool on her tummy. She spread it over her like it was skin cream, moaning with delight.

He pushed his cock back into her and collapsed into her arms. They lay there kissing for several moments before finally separating.

"That was amazing" I heard him say as he gathered his things. It certainly was.

wfm1969
wfm1969
31 Followers