Laurie: Spanked!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie was at a loss for words. She certainly had not teased AUNT Betty! IF anything, it was AUNT Betty who was teasing and tormenting HER. Just like AUNT Betty had deflowered Liam and played with his lovely tiny hypo penis all one summer, now she was doing just the same to her nephew's lover and mistress.

"AUNT Betty, Liam is going to spank me immediately and fiercely," she stammered and blushed profusely.

"Yes, Laurie, he certainly will! And will you have an orgasm when he spanks you?"

"AUNT Betty, I always have many and very intense orgasms when he spanks me for being such a slut."

"Yes, that he will! Now, Laurie are you ready to show me?"

"Yes, AUNT Betty, I am ready."

Betty told Laurie to get on all fours on the bed. Slowly, she lowered Laurie's underwear a bit. "My, my, my! Laurie, you certainly do have a lovely ass! So tight and so firm and so smooth! If you did not already belong to my nephew, you KNOW it is I who would be ravaging you this very minute!"

Laurie braced herself for the worse.

Instead, AUNT Betty started to run her fingers very lightly all over Laurie's ass. AUNT Betty was barely touching her ass, but her fingers were touching every single spot, every single pore, and every tiny area of Laurie's ass as she stayed on all fours, barely able to contain her anxiety. AUNT Betty ran her fingers very slowly and very lightly down the crack, not quite to Laurie's pussy and back up again. Over and over again, those very light fingers touched every spot on Laurie's ass. AUNT Betty ran her fingers once more down her crack, and gently slipped one into Laurie's ass. AUNT Betty did not say a word, but she smiled very pleased at how dilated Laurie's ass was and how easy it was to penetrate it!

Just when Laurie started to tighten her sphincter, AUNT Betty understood that Laurie was on the verge of a long-repressed orgasm. She pulled out her finger, and without further ado, very matter-of-factly instructed Laurie to get dressed. "Liam is going to be very happy to know that I have looked very closely at you, and that I, as his AUNT, heartily approve and agree that you are in need of a good, long spanking. You are really cute, Laurie. My nephew picked well. In spite of having such an unusual and tiny penis, he always had good taste for women!"

Laurie was very embarrassed.

She thought, she had wished she was Liam's only woman other than his wife, and now it turned out she was just "one of many" and that he told his Aunt about her. She felt used and abused. And loved every moment of it!

Still on all fours, the underwear still below her hips, she looked pleadingly at AUNT Betty. "AUNT Betty, can you at least finish me off now?

AUNT Betty laughed, "No, dear! In that I agree 100% percent with my nephew! He told me how the last time he spanked you and you climaxed repeatedly and savagely, you asked him to take you. I admire his parting words to you and stand by them.!"

Laurie swooned.

Liam had told his aunt everything.

Everything.

To the point that when he had thrashed and spanked her into a heap of orgasmed limpness, and Laurie had begged Liam to finish her off, Liam had stood up, smiled nicely, caressed her tired face very tenderly, and whispered,"Laurie, I certainly willnotfuck a slut. Let your husband do that."

12